PDA

View Full Version : Stuart Bannigan

cameronw-hfc
16-02-2014, 07:08 PM
Anyone else think this guy would be a good signing in the summer? Not sure how much longer he has on his contract, but is a very composed young midfielder and seems to control the game well. Only thing is, would Thistle want a lot for him? :confused:

I would definitely take him at ER.

Sir David Gray
16-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Never seen him play to be honest and hadn't really heard of him either until this post.

Certainly not dismissing the idea though.

Gus Fring
16-02-2014, 07:14 PM
He's contracted until 2015 I believe. How much Partick take for him might be determined by where they finish the season. He might not want to go back down to the Championship and they'll need the money.

frazeHFC
17-02-2014, 08:25 AM
Can't remember what he's like myself but mate from Uni was his CM partner for Patrick youth/reserves and says he's a very good player. Hoping Butcher has his targets set high for the summer, interesting to see who we'll manage to bring in.

Leishy1995
17-02-2014, 01:04 PM
I'd rather we went for Kallum Higgenbottam

Jones28
17-02-2014, 03:11 PM
I'd rather we went for Kallum Higgenbottam

Agree with this, he looked very dangerous against Motherwell.

We would look dangerous with Higganbotham on one wing, Watmore or Harris on the other and Sam Stanton doing what he does best!

emerald green
17-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Anyone else think this guy would be a good signing in the summer? Not sure how much longer he has on his contract, but is a very composed young midfielder and seems to control the game well. Only thing is, would Thistle want a lot for him? :confused:

I would definitely take him at ER.

Don't know much about the boy to be honest, but it's not midfield players Hibs need. Top priority IMO is to get the back 4 sorted out, especially a good right back and another centre back, preferably one who can pass the ball and has a bit of pace. Players like that don't come cheap though, and therein lies the problem at a club with Hibs financial resources. Not slagging off young Forster, but he aint a right back. Move him back into his correct position, alongside whom I'm not sure. Nelson might be away in the summer, and that only leaves Hanlon. I also think that although Ben Williams is a good shot stopper he does not command his 6 yard box at all. Looks very shaky under cross balls into the box.