PDA

View Full Version : James Vincent

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-02-2014, 03:43 PM
Agreed a new deal at ICT accoring to Sunday Mail.

Ronniekirk
16-02-2014, 04:01 PM
Agreed a new deal at ICT accoring to Sunday Mail.

Given Butcher had him ear marked as one of the new recruits that is a blow as cup apart yogi hasn't won many league games since he arrived and you would of thought he would get a better contract offer from us .Maybe we didn't offer Pre Contract Deal and hoped to get him in summer and ICT have offered him improved terms and longer contract .Thats why we need to finish the season well so that players see us as club on the way up and think TB is the man to take us forward and therefor want to come to us and not Inverness and Motherwell who have over past few years cemented themselves in top four .

blackpoolhibs
16-02-2014, 04:07 PM
If only we'd paid the £150k when we had the chance.

Bostonhibby
16-02-2014, 04:15 PM
I C T have maybe used a bit of their increased revenue from cup runs to do a deal that gazumps Hibs this time round? if so fair enough we move on, most of us had never heard of him before and its not as if we have missed out on the next Wayne Rooney or Dylan Mac Gowan or anything. Next please...............

Aldo
16-02-2014, 04:17 PM
If only we'd paid the £150k when we had the chance.

It wasn't FACT ENDOF.

;-)

PS your avatar is well... You know. :-)

Ronniekirk
16-02-2014, 06:31 PM
It wasn't FACT ENDOF.

;-)

PS your avatar is well... You know. :-)

Unlike you not to be direct and to the point .You no a Queen fan .

Wheat Hound
16-02-2014, 06:35 PM
he's rubbish anyway.

Next........

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-02-2014, 07:07 PM
he's rubbish anyway.

Next........

Nah he's not.

Billy Whizz
16-02-2014, 07:17 PM
Nah he's not.
Haven't seen him play, so can't comment Bob

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-02-2014, 07:26 PM
Haven't seen him play, so can't comment Bob

I have seen him play a few times when he was at Kidderminster mate, he is a good player. Would have been a good signing for us if we got him IMO. Can hardly be called bad if he plays in a team who are currently better and in a higher position than us.

Billy Whizz
16-02-2014, 07:42 PM
I have seen him play a few times when he was at Kidderminster mate, he is a good player. Would have been a good signing for us if we got him IMO. Can hardly be called bad if he plays in a team who are currently better and in a higher position than us.

Maybe the emergence of Stanton have made Hibs think about this deal

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Maybe the emergence of Stanton have made Hibs think about this deal

Very good point.

3pm
16-02-2014, 08:14 PM
I think we will have plenty options so I am not too fussed.

Haven't watched the guy too often, just the match against Hearts where they were 2-1 up against 9 men with 90 seconds to go and Ryan Stevenson was highfiving the fans. Vincent looked tidy enough but nowt to suggest he's substantially better.

As I said, that's an opinion based on one game.

CallumLaidlaw
17-02-2014, 03:35 PM
@mrewanmurray: On a more positive note, re-signing of Vincent a good one for John Hughes. Hibs firmly believed he would go there in summer.

JimBHibees
17-02-2014, 03:39 PM
@mrewanmurray: On a more positive note, re-signing of Vincent a good one for John Hughes. Hibs firmly believed he would go there in summer.

What does 'on a more positive note' mean, getting one over Hibs? :confused:

CallumLaidlaw
17-02-2014, 03:49 PM

TBF, his previous tweet had been about ICT -

@mrewanmurray: Inverness not amused by the sections of Celtic Park they have been offered for League Cup final, I'm told. Looking at plan, can see why.

The Sea-gull
18-02-2014, 09:34 AM

Ewan Murray is a jambo and judging by his style of writing when he has to discuss us, really hates Hibs. No problem with those in the media supporting a team, in fact have more of a problem with those who pretend not to have a team, or pick a wee team to cover who they really support or, worst of all say "Ah well I followed Rangers as a boy but don't support anyone now".

What I do have a problem with is media men who can't be professional about a club they don't support when writing/broaccasting. Something which seems to have slipped into the acceptability category of the writing/broadcasting is now this notion that it is ok to make snide comments about certain clubs. Never used to happen as regularly as it does now.

NOLA
18-02-2014, 10:28 AM
i think the recent emergence of Sam Stanton has changed butchers thinking on the team needing an attacking midfielder who can create.