PDA

View Full Version : Rudi

Kiddo
16-02-2014, 02:34 AM
Anyone else hearing he's had a kick in from some Hibs boys?

.Sean.
16-02-2014, 03:20 AM
Wouldn't surprise me, he's had it coming for years and he's been lucky a few times. I'm not one for advocating violence but I hope they're finding his teeth the length and breadth of George Street. Hearts ****.

B.H.F.C
16-02-2014, 03:23 AM
Where did this happen??

7 Hills
16-02-2014, 04:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4uivPpzCGo

Boyle89
16-02-2014, 04:57 AM
He is a cretin. Having said that, nobody deserves to be assualted, no matter how much of a fud they are.

Pete
16-02-2014, 05:07 AM

I'm just surprised that it hasn't happened sooner. Too much mouthing off for it not to.

I'm sure he'll live.

.Sean.
16-02-2014, 05:25 AM
I'm just surprised that it hasn't happened sooner. Too much mouthing off for it not to.

I'm sure he'll live.
Correct. He's been long overdue a pasting and when I find out who dished it out he'll drink for free all weekend. Skacel's an ********.

Scott Allan Key
16-02-2014, 05:39 AM
I guess he's got a very, shiny nose.

But, have heard similar talk about Riordan, Griffiths, etc too, and not really any call for it, nobodies perfect, especially young, challenged men. Just gossip, until confirmed.

Centre Hawf
16-02-2014, 05:54 AM
He was definitely up town tonight as a few mates of mine had photos with him before i met them, unsure as to wether he was given a doing. IF he was then it shows poor class from those that did it as football should be above violence no matter what player it is.

.Sean.
16-02-2014, 06:03 AM
He was definitely up town tonight as a few mates of mine had photos with him before i met them, unsure as to wether he was given a doing. IF he was then it shows poor class from those that did it as football should be above violence no matter what player it is.
He was in Lulu's and copped it outside is my understanding.

stevenhibs
16-02-2014, 06:51 AM

You're absolute right, BUT..... He's been winding people up for years that it was bound to happen sooner or later. Only has himself to blame if this is true.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-02-2014, 06:56 AM
I hate him.

Thecat23
16-02-2014, 06:57 AM
Wouldn't surprise me, he's had it coming for years and he's been lucky a few times. I'm not one for advocating violence but I hope they're finding his teeth the length and breadth of George Street. Hearts ****.

Really? Yes he's an arse but no one deserves to be jumped on with "so called Hibs boys". Daft wee laddies who on their own would **** themselves.

Sorry but in no way should Hibs fans be attacking football players FFS. It's only a game and yes he winds us up. Ian Murray, Deeks, spring to mind for us. It's part of the rivalry! But hammering someone is taking things way to far. Some clowns out there, there really is.

proud_and_green
16-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Really? Yes he's an arse but no one deserves to be jumped on with "so called Hibs boys". Daft wee laddies who on their own would **** themselves.

Sorry but in no way should Hibs fans be attacking football players FFS. It's only a game and yes he winds us up. Ian Murray, Deeks, spring to mind for us. It's part of the rivalry! But hammering someone is taking things way to far. Some clowns out there, there really is.

100%

no need for this at all, and whoever did it should be ashamed of themselves and given the number of cameras around on George Street, if that is where it was, they will be caught and rightly pay the price.

Thecat23
16-02-2014, 07:38 AM
100%

no need for this at all, and whoever did it should be ashamed of themselves and given the number of cameras around on George Street, if that is where it was, they will be caught and rightly pay the price.

Hope so mate, no time for folk like that. Like I say he's an arse at times but I don't see the need to lay into someone because he played for that lot.

Aldo
16-02-2014, 07:41 AM
Really? Yes he's an arse but no one deserves to be jumped on with "so called Hibs boys". Daft wee laddies who on their own would **** themselves. Sorry but in no way should Hibs fans be attacking football players FFS. It's only a game and yes he winds us up. Ian Murray, Deeks, spring to mind for us. It's part of the rivalry! But hammering someone is taking things way to far. Some clowns out there, there really is.

This

Hibercelona
16-02-2014, 07:49 AM
If it was a 1 v 1 situation, then I hope he got a couple of black eyes.

But if it's a case where a gang attacked him, then thats just cowardly and I can't condone that.

Having been attacked by gangs before. I can say that they're complete cowards who **** it when they're by themselves.

Weststandwanab
16-02-2014, 08:00 AM
You're absolute right, BUT..... He's been winding people up for years that it was bound to happen sooner or later. Only has himself to blame if this is true. Is that like Lennon "attracting trouble" ?

Sorry but in no way should Hibs fans be attacking football players FFS. It's only a game and yes he winds us up. Ian Murray, Deeks, spring to mind for us. It's part of the rivalry! But hammering someone is taking things way to far. Some clowns out there, there really is.Well said.

stevenhibs
16-02-2014, 08:07 AM
To a certain degree, yes.

Some football fans are absolute morons. Mouthing off and behaving the way they have in the past is bound to attract trouble. As I say, in no way is it acceptable but in my opinion, it was only a matter of time before something like this happened.

JimBHibees
16-02-2014, 08:17 AM

Agree completely. Complete cowards if this is the case.

Col2
16-02-2014, 08:24 AM
Inevitable it would happen at some point. Totally out of order. Unlike Ian Murray and Deeks, Rudi DOES go out of his way to wind up and has a total disrespect for anything not yamish.

Hopefully nothing serious. No doubt it will have hurt though physically and mentally and we will hear more about it in the press, possibly via his outraged 'girlfriend'. As i say hopefully nothing broken or anything serious. But it might just make him, in hindsight, keep a lower profile or go back to Czech Republic as he cant play here and is wrong side of 35.

Cropley10
16-02-2014, 08:26 AM
People get attacked and set on for no reason whatsoever. Rudi Skacel must completely lack self awareness if he thinks he can just saunter about up town after what he's said and done. Folk with class don't do what he does as they know there might be consequences.

For all we know he might have been doing the old 1-5 or the L sign and some boys given him a slap.

He'll live. He might learn to show some humility too.

green day
16-02-2014, 08:26 AM
There are violent idiots in our support - same as any other team.

Rudi Skacel has a twitter account named rudiskacel51, is frequently photographed doing the 5-1, laps up the Hibee hate from that lot across the way - all of which is fine, banter and all that - but I think he takes it too far and I am a reasonable, non violent person.

If he was up town late when all the hard of thinking had downed several pints - I wouldnt be surprised if this had some legs.

Having said that, it might just have been some light verbals. Its not like internet forums dont have form for unsubstantiated rumours !!

n.b. I dont condone violence at all, and having been on the end of a 'gang kicking' in my youth, its no party.

weonlywon6-2
16-02-2014, 08:59 AM
its not good news for anyone to be attacked.Skacel has mouthed of and its fair to say you run the risk of being abused or worse assaulted if thats what you chose to do,sadly thats the world we live in.

if he has been assaulted i hope he is ok and the persons responsible are caught.

monktonharp
16-02-2014, 09:20 AM
its not good news for anyone to be attacked.Skacel has mouthed of and its fair to say you run the risk of being abused or worse assaulted if thats what you chose to do,sadly thats the world we live in.

if he has been assaulted i hope he is ok and the persons responsible are caught.so, if he mouthed off, last night, then got a slap and ended up ok you hope they get caught? so he can claim damages for annoying the tits off a young guy, who used reasonable restraint (mentally) before having to gie him yin, and you now want this reasonable, hard working young chap, out on the town to relax, appearing in court because of a load mouth cretin like skacel.? cant have it both ways.

ALF TUPPER
16-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Was he attacked ?
Was he attacked by so called Hibs fans?

That's all for now then.

monktonharp
16-02-2014, 09:24 AM
Was he attacked ?
Was he attacked by so called Hibs fans?

That's all for now then.ok phil, have a bit of breakfast. come back in 20mins and see the story unfolding. I'll phone St.Leanords in the meantime:wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
16-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Sad.

easty
16-02-2014, 09:27 AM
I've been jumped by groups of people and I wasn't 'asking for it' either (well...maybe not :greengrin), and it's nae fun.

That big nosed welt has had this coming for a while. I don't condone it. I wouldn't take part. But, I'm not in the slightest bit surprised, and I'm certainly not sorry for him, if it is true. The people who did it will be caught and punished, as they should be.

nribs
16-02-2014, 09:29 AM
I don't think he deserved a slap if it's true. I notice on sofarbackweregoingdown. That every hibs fan is **** and Vernon due to this alleged attack. Gary Deegan anyone??

Hermit Crab
Doesn't matter who it is. Nobody deserves a pasting from a group when out and about. Animals the lot of them.

Hermit Crab
I don't think he deserved a slap if it's true. I notice on sofarbackweregoingdown. That every hibs fan is **** and Vernon due to this alleged attack. Gary Deegan anyone??

Assaulted by a hibs fan was he not?

green day
224 guests browsing this thread.

I would like someone who was actually there to state categorically what happened - if anything.

Even the 'fact' story on 37pointsback.net is at odds with the 'fact' story here.

So - in typical internet rumour stylee, nae ****** knows.

But hey, lets give it legs - should make twitter fun this sunday - outrage on one side, shoulder shrugging on the other.

On monday, we will probably see another photo of Sir Rudi doing the 5-1 with one of his wee chug buddies from the west, captioned 'he's ok!'.

Pish

Phil D. Rolls
16-02-2014, 09:31 AM
Skacel is a loathsome, pathetic, immature, insecure individual.

FACT

Anyone that acts hard when they are in a gang is worse. The worst are those that egg the gang on.

ENDOF

Row H
16-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Skacel is a loathsome, pathetic, immature, insecure individual.

FACT

Anyone that acts hard when they are in a gang is worse. The worst are those that egg the gang on.

ENDOF

This.

Frazerbob
16-02-2014, 09:33 AM
I really don't get the out and out hatred of Skacel. Yes he's given us a bit of stick when he's scored against us and he's pandered to the Merricks with the "big team " pish but I see him as a pantomime villain. Let's not forget the level of abuse he's received from us over the years. All part of the Hibs/Hearts banter. If he's been given a kick-in by "Hibs boys" just for being Rudi Skacel then that poor form.

scoopyboy
16-02-2014, 09:34 AM
At least its went down from a gang of Hibs boys to a single person, who has yet to be confirmed as a Hibby.

He doesn't deserve to be assaulted but he has to think to himself this morning "did I bring this on due to my behaviour?

Cabbage East
16-02-2014, 09:40 AM
Gutted for him :faf:

marinello59
16-02-2014, 09:40 AM
I really don't get the out and out hatred of Skacel. Yes he's given us a bit of stick when he's scored against us and he's pandered to the Merricks with the "big team " pish but I see him as a pantomime villain. Let's not forget the level of abuse he's received from us over the years. All part of the Hibs/Hearts banter. If he's been given a kick-in by "Hibs boys" just for being Rudi Skacel then that poor form.

Well said.

Tricla
16-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Gutted for him :faf:

Classy. :rolleyes:

TRC
16-02-2014, 09:45 AM
Two boys get into a pagger at the weekend in george street shocker! Happens every week just because one is a ex hearts tit and one is a supposed hibs fan, it couöd just be skackel was wide not in a football sence as happens the world over and got hit. This is what happens. In other news bears have been seen ****ing in the woods and the pope is indeed a catholic

Tricla
16-02-2014, 09:48 AM
If he's been done in by a group then every one of that group is a wee welt.

I'd pay to watch Rudi pagger them all one by one. Oh wait, that wouldnae work as these wee trombones would shat it if their 'mates' weren't with them.

Phannies.

carnoustiehibee
16-02-2014, 09:59 AM
I heard he turned round at the bar and knocked a few drinks over with his big beak and while in a head lock by the bouncers Ian Murray MP and fatty foulkes dipped his pockets.

What's to say rudi didn't instigate it or even the fight didnt happen at all, but the holier than thou attitude over a saturday night pavement dance by guys on here is hypocritical to what been posted about him before.

Diclonius
16-02-2014, 10:02 AM
I don't condone violence in any form - and certainly not this incident, if it is indeed true - but if you deliberately try to piss off as many people as you can then you're eventually going to get a slap.

Skacel's unprofessionalism has finally caught up with him.

Bostonhibby
16-02-2014, 10:14 AM

:agree: even for this erky, he does go over the top, inviting it some would say but the doing that he requires should only happen by mutual agreement under Marquis of Queensberry rules, one to one. I think I could still manage 3 rounds or so but there could be a queue.

Problem is the guy is a classic big mouth and is more likely to be offski unless someone is actually paying him for the gig. It's possible as he is already a bit of a circus sideshow hawking himself around Edinburgh.

SurferRosa
16-02-2014, 10:18 AM

Absolutely right.

No justification for this whatsoever.

matty_f
16-02-2014, 10:21 AM
This cctv footage suggests it might have been self inflicted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AWhwuPkTcg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

jimmyboco1875
16-02-2014, 10:24 AM
If I acted the way he acts then I would expect a few slaps aswell, the man is a complete f###y, hope he's sore.

hibeedonald
16-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Not a big fan of Skacel but nothing he's done justifies being assaulted. Just like the Hearts fans who attacked Riordan we have some total roasters in our support. Some of them on this thread going by the posts.

Winston Ingram
16-02-2014, 10:32 AM
I'm surprised he's not had one sooner. Skacel seems to have made it his vocation.

There are absolute idiots in the support of every club and if you're going to taunt them as often as he does then you can be surprised when one of their knuckledraggers takes offence and clocks ye one.

#FromTheCapital
16-02-2014, 10:34 AM
There's always fights up town, so if you go up town there's always a risk of being caught up in violence. If you're rudi skacel and have spent the last 8 years winding up a decent percentage of the cities population then your chances are greatly increased.

Beefster
16-02-2014, 10:43 AM

Wise words, Fraz. I'm a bit dismayed but not really surprised at the amount of "I'd never condone it but...".

If it was Riordan, Griffiths, Murray or a multitude of other ex-Hibs players who have taken the opportunity to wind up the Hearts support, it would be a completely different reaction.

ALF TUPPER
16-02-2014, 10:43 AM
ok phil, have a bit of breakfast. come back in 20mins and see the story unfolding. I'll phone St.Leanords in the meantime:wink:

:aok: Brekkie good thanks. So what's occurrrrrrrin'? :greengrin

Winston Ingram
16-02-2014, 10:44 AM
I love the JKB mentality.

Slagging off the entire Hibs support for what appears to be 1 nob who at 1am on a Sunday am no doubt pished punches a former player off theirs.

It's not as if someone has legged it on to the pitch and attempted to attack a player during a derby on live telly or ran on to attack a manager while he wasn't even looking on while on live telly:agree:

SMAXXA
16-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Personally I couldn't give a flying **** if he took a doing, do I feel bad for him....nope, am I surprised it's not happened before....yup, am I going to take the moral high ground and say how violence is pathetic etc......nope.

Facts are it's happened, he's one of the most hated people in some peoples eyes and eventually it was gona catch up with him.

Being a wideo getting photos taken in a club on a Saturday night when people are intoxicated is not the brightest thing to do IMO and it epitomises the we pricks arrogance and ignorance to those around him.

Won't lose any sleep about this whatsoever but similarly won't get the champagne out and rejoice. Hes still a hearts prick who I will continue to despise.

Ringothedog
16-02-2014, 10:50 AM
It's quite interesting to read people's thoughts on this alleged assault. It is good to see that the majority do not condone it BUT I wonder what their thought would be if he was halved in two on the football park by a Hibs player. Is there a difference is it an assault?

Bostonhibby
16-02-2014, 10:52 AM
It's quite interesting to read people's thoughts on this alleged assault. It is good to see that the majority do not condone it BUT I wonder what their thought would be if he was halved in two on the football park by a Hibs player. Is there a difference is it an assault?

No, mistimed tackles with no intent happen all the time, look at tattoo mans' derby record :wink:

Libby Hibby
16-02-2014, 11:00 AM
It's all over FB that there was an altercation last night with Skacel and the boy involved Infact is an East Coast BHOY!!!

Never condone any violence, one wrong punch, one slip or trip and the other guy going down the wrong way can ruin so many lives.

Whether some think Rat boy deserves it or not, the time to hurt him is on the pitch, with results or a good strong tackle.

JE89
16-02-2014, 11:02 AM

Every yam is 'vermin' and '****' on here. Also reading this thread and the thread about the yam that ran on the pitch when they scored and you can see their point.

The best part about this thread is people who 'don't condone violence' but then claim he deserved it. :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaper
16-02-2014, 11:07 AM

This

Studes01
16-02-2014, 11:07 AM
This was always going to happen and like other posters I can't believe it hasn't happened sooner. The behaviour in our society dictates that you can only get away with something for so long before it comes back to bite you. I will never condone violence but unfortunately there is an element in our society that does.

From his point of view, he is a professional footballer and should behave in the correct manner. Constantly being seen in the Capitals nightspots isn't one of them and can surely only lead to one thing.........trouble. Why is he always seen?? He obviously can't live without the adulation from Hearts fans but he surely knew/knows there is a risk involved!

#FromTheCapital
16-02-2014, 11:10 AM
Personally I couldn't give a flying **** if he took a doing, do I feel bad for him....nope, am I surprised it's not happened before....yup, am I going to take the moral high ground and say how violence is pathetic etc......nope.

Facts are it's happened, he's one of the most hated people in some peoples eyes and eventually it was gona catch up with him.

Being a wideo getting photos taken in a club on a Saturday night when people are intoxicated is not the brightest thing to do IMO and it epitomises the we pricks arrogance and ignorance to those around him.

Won't lose any sleep about this whatsoever but similarly won't get the champagne out and rejoice. Hes still a hearts prick who I will continue to despise.

My thoughts exactly.

NAE NOOKIE
16-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Assaulting people, no matter who they are, is just plain wrong .... even a pain in the erchie like Skacel.

But, as a few others have pointed out its not exactly a surprise if this has happened. Every support ( you too watching Yams ) has an element of anti social idiots to whom violence is second nature ..... if you spend the best part of 5 years making yourself a target you shouldnt be surprised when someone with one pint too many in them decides its time for payback. Thats not justification its just reality.

I blame the Yams for this anyway ..... they have spent years now trying to make it look like they were the only club in Edinburgh, perhaps Rudi thought that all the Hibbies he had worked so hard to piss off over the years had gone away.

DC_Hibs
16-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Skacel's an attention seeking (unemployed) knob and not worth bothering about.
I'd rather he was giving it 5-1 up toon though rather than committing sexual offences against children like so many of his Savile counterparts.
The club with no shame should concentrate on what they are good at - ripping off charities and local businesses - rather than seething about taking another second prize on the streets of the capital.

Kind Regards.

Gustavo Fring
16-02-2014, 11:17 AM
by the sounds of it 'innocent' rudi was noising up hibbys in a nightclub , was asked to stop it - told to leave and 1 guy met him outside and gave him a sore face

he asked for it and i applaud the guy who thumped his stupid lookin face

Scouse Hibee
16-02-2014, 11:24 AM
I don't know the circumstances so impossible to say if he was at fault or needlessly targeted, would never condone violence especially against a rival player/ex player.

Elephant Stone
16-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Hope the "Hibs boys" are really proud.

silverhibee
16-02-2014, 11:47 AM
:aok: Brekkie good thanks. So what's occurrrrrrrin'? :greengrin

He has been locked up for for making nuisance phone calls to St Leonards Police station. :greengrin

sleeping giant
16-02-2014, 11:49 AM
We have went from him getting a kicking from a gang of Hibs casuals to him getting a kick in from one Hibs fan to him getting it from a Celtic fan. Nobody seems to know the correct story but still are outraged by it.

I really couldn't care less if he got a doing. I certainly wouldn't feel sorry for him if he did.

God Petrie
16-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Has this actually been confirmed by anyone reputable? Did anyone see it??

Shrekko
16-02-2014, 11:51 AM
We have went from him getting a kicking from a gang of Hibs casuals to him getting a kick in from one Hibs fan to him getting it from a Celtic fan. Nobody seems to know the correct story but still are outraged by it.

I really couldn't care less if he got a doing. I certainly wouldn't feel sorry for him if he did.

Skacel appears to be suggesting on twitter that nothing happened at all.

sleeping giant
16-02-2014, 11:51 AM
Hope the "Hibs boys" are really proud.

What "Hibs boys" commited this crime ?
Have you not read the thread or were you there ?

hfc rd
16-02-2014, 11:53 AM
Has this actually been confirmed by anyone reputable? Did anyone see it??

That's what I want to know as well.

sleeping giant
16-02-2014, 11:53 AM
Skacel appears to be suggesting on twitter that nothing happened at all.

So ,3 pages of moral outrage over nothing as usual :-)

Elephant Stone
16-02-2014, 11:54 AM
So ,3 pages of moral outrage over nothing as usual :-)

Moral outrage? Looks like you're the one who hasn't read the thread. Three pages of congratulations and "I don't condone violence but"

Seems like as a support we can give it but we can't take it.

God Petrie
16-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Sounds like a lot of pish started by oneleagueback. Close thread.

Ringothedog
16-02-2014, 11:56 AM
All this outrage for something that might or might not have happened. Why don't we wait on the facts and then be outraged. Even if nothing happened we can be outraged at nothing having happened.

sleeping giant
16-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Moral outrage? Looks like you're the one who hasn't read the thread. Three pages of congratulations and "I don't condone violence but"

Seems like as a support we can give it but we can't take it.

Give what ? Nothing happened !
Lets get all annoyed about it though :-)

HibbiesandtheBaddies
16-02-2014, 11:57 AM

Practically every 2nd post over there carries this sentiment anyway... Can't just be the daft laddies as it's lapped up by most. Stirs up the hatred IMO.

Hope Skacel is ok as it's only a game of fitba.

Elephant Stone
16-02-2014, 12:00 PM
Give what ? Nothing happened !
Lets get all annoyed about it though :-)

Wind him up, throw things at him, sing racist songs about him. How dare he respond?

sleeping giant
16-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Wind him up, throw things at him, sing racist songs about him. How dare he respond?

What are you talking about now ?
I thought we were all getting outraged that he got a doing when infact he didn't.

Still though , I appreciate your lofty moral stance.

Elephant Stone
16-02-2014, 12:07 PM
What are you talking about now ?
I thought we were all getting outraged that he got a doing when infact he didn't.

Still though , I appreciate your lofty moral stance.

Lofty :hilarious

Thinking that football players don't deserve to be attacked is the height of morality, right enough.

God Petrie
16-02-2014, 12:10 PM
Lofty :hilarious

Thinking that football players don't deserve to be attacked is the height of morality, right enough.

Get a nice big crayon and write this down if you can't grasp it: NOONE WAS ATTACKED.

Phil D. Rolls
16-02-2014, 12:10 PM

I think there's legitimate retaliation, but Rudi keeps the thing going because he is a nobody without it. He looked very silly getting 51 as his squad number at DU.

Likewise, I thought he was a complete nob going straight to the Hibs fans at Hampden, rather than celebrating a wonder strike with his own fans.

That said, any adult that justifies hitting another because that person wound them up really needs sectioned. Unless they challenge the person to a square go away from the public.

Fighting in George Street is about as dangerous as lying on a railway line on Christmas Day.

Elephant Stone
16-02-2014, 12:12 PM
Get a nice big crayon and write this down if you can't grasp it: NOONE WAS ATTACKED.

Noone?

Think you should be the one practicing with crayons.

sleeping giant
16-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Noone?

Think you should be the one practicing with crayons.

So now we're mocking people for what was most likely a typo on their phone ?

Don't worry , there will be another rumour around soon enough for you to get all annoyed about.

Elephant Stone
16-02-2014, 12:20 PM
So now we're mocking people for what was most likely a typo on their phone ?

Don't worry , there will be another rumour around soon enough for you to get all annoyed about.

Even if it's not true I just think it's pretty sad that people seem to think he's somehow deserving of it. Must be this "Hibs class" we talk so much about.

hibee_nation
16-02-2014, 12:21 PM
Anyone else feeling a wee bit disappointed he never got his jaw rattled. :devil:

GreenLake
16-02-2014, 12:24 PM
He should be spending time back in Eastern Europe raising money for the poor Lithuanian people whose robbed deposits and taxes paid to fund and later bail out the financial institutions that sponsored hearts team rigging and his salary in particular. That would be a more noble and safer activity as opposed to living it large about a foreign crime scene and gloating in front of those cheated. Regardless, violence should not be tolerated and people who were in proximity to the incident should have tried to stop it - especially any of his 400,000 fans.

lapsedhibee
16-02-2014, 12:25 PM
I wouldn't condone it but if he was going to be halved on the football park, I'd want it to be in three or four bits, not just two. :grr:

IFONLY
16-02-2014, 12:27 PM

At last someone speaking their true feelings rather than pandering to the p.c. brigade.

Phil D. Rolls
16-02-2014, 12:29 PM
At last someone speaking their true feelings rather than pandering to the p.c. brigade.

What?:confused:

iwasthere1972
16-02-2014, 12:31 PM

Totally agree. We should be above that kind of nonsense if proved to be true. These guys are not acting on my behalf.

Scouse Hibee
16-02-2014, 12:34 PM

Who's pandering to the PC brigade?

Northernhibee
16-02-2014, 12:35 PM

Please, for the sake of humouring me name five members of this mystical 'PC Brigade' you're banging on about. Or could it just be made up nonsense to describe people just being decent human beings?

Leishy1995
16-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Remember Jamie Walker swaggering about infront of Hibs fans as if he was a big hardman? If he does that on a night out he'd likely get smashed.

Skacel was defo out last night, just search his name on twitter, so many "drinking with Skacel" tweets. I wouldn't be shocked if he had been getting photos with jambos in Lulu's and got asked to stop doing the 5-1 gesture before someone lamped him though

green day
16-02-2014, 12:39 PM
This thread is hilarious.

I am also very concerned that martians might come down and probe us all in the middle of the night....................

Thats about as sensible as some of the nonsense on here.

DID ANYONE ACTUALLY SEE ANYTHING HAPPEN ?????????

Thought not.

I am off out to talk to my 8 year old - he probably has an opinion on this, might get him to post it here to bring the level of the debate up a bit.

IFONLY
16-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Please, for the sake of humouring me name five members of this mystical 'PC Brigade' you're banging on about. Or could it just be made up nonsense to describe people just being decent human beings?

Anyone who is giving it "this shouldnt happen" when deep down inside they are smiling about it. Nothing to do with being a "decent human being" maybe just speaking how I see it.

Thecat23
16-02-2014, 12:42 PM

What the hell you slavering about? So because some folk (who still can't stand him) think it's wrong that if true he's been smacked about a bit. Why does folk feel the need to hit someone just because he played for Hearts and winds us up. Who cares if he does! I'd do the same if I was a hibs player I'd love to wind up hearts fans.

Like I say, if this was deek or Murray I bet this thread would be in uproar. Maybe at 35 I'm just to old to worry about other folk on a night out and rather ignore it and enjoy the company of my mates than stand and wait for Skacel to do the "1-5". If anything I'd laugh as it's just sad!

Bostonhibby
16-02-2014, 12:45 PM
If nothing did actually happen after all could one of our Edinburgh members please nip round and skelp him one as this thread was just beginning to warm up :duck:

Leishy1995
16-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Locke's brother said that Gary Locke contacted rudi and it's not true.

Twa Cairpets
16-02-2014, 12:46 PM

P.C Brigade? Gies a break. Whether or not he got lamped is kind of immaterial in the context of the the thread. The amount of people who are saying that it is/would have been deserved/justified is deeply depressing. The man is a welt, but he's good at being a welt and, as somebody has said, setting himself up as a pantomime villain. But what has he actually done? He's not to the best of my knowledge stabbed anyone. He's enjoyed winding us up and doing the 5-1 thing. So f****** what? Best thing to do is laugh at the trumpet - him getting a slap is pathetic, and just shows that some of us can't take it.

It is not PC to think "Oh hang on, someone get assaulted is probably not on balance a good thing". That's just being a normal human being in a civilised society.

marinello59
16-02-2014, 12:56 PM

:faf: Comedy gold. Obviously inspired by Alan Partidge who after being told that naked flames are not allowed on a petrol forecourt came out with ''It's political correctness gone mad.''

weonlywon6-2
16-02-2014, 12:58 PM
so, if he mouthed off, last night, then got a slap and ended up ok you hope they get caught? so he can claim damages for annoying the tits off a young guy, who used reasonable restraint (mentally) before having to gie him yin, and you now want this reasonable, hard working young chap, out on the town to relax, appearing in court because of a load mouth cretin like skacel.? cant have it both ways.

dont get your post at all,unless it was you that hit him???

Diclonius
16-02-2014, 01:00 PM
I think there's legitimate retaliation, but Rudi keeps the thing going because he is a nobody without it. He looked very silly getting 51 as his squad number at DU.

Likewise, I thought he was a complete nob going straight to the Hibs fans at Hampden, rather than celebrating a wonder strike with his own fans.

That said, any adult that justifies hitting another because that person wound them up really needs sectioned. Unless they challenge the person to a square go away from the public.

Fighting in George Street is about as dangerous as lying on a railway line on Christmas Day.

You're also forgetting that in the first derby he played in, when he scored he ran straight to the Hibs fans.

Old habits die hard.

Albanian Hibs
16-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Shame......

marinello59
16-02-2014, 01:05 PM
So....Skacel fully deserved the slap he didn't get and hanging is to good for the non-existent Hibs fan that didn't do it. :confused:

Hibernia Na Eir
16-02-2014, 01:06 PM
fabulous news.

emerald green
16-02-2014, 01:08 PM

Maybe I missed it, but whatever happened to the **** who broke Gary Deegan's jaw? Has that come to court yet?

Kato
16-02-2014, 01:12 PM
I'm with Billy Connolly on this subject - "There's too much killing in the world and not enough punching on the nose".

Am totally unconcerned whether it happened or not, having seen him and the crowd he enjoys hanging out with several times in town it has to be said they aren't the politest people in the world, their attitude to total strangers when I saw them was disgusting.

3pm
16-02-2014, 01:25 PM

What wonder strike?!