PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Fury

Scouse Hibee
15-02-2014, 09:54 PM
Well that was a bit of a non event, put the guy down four times before stoppage in the 4th................................next.

Aldo
16-02-2014, 07:48 AM
Well that was a bit of a non event, put the guy down four times before stoppage in the 4th................................next.

Seen one or 2 of his fights. I get the impression he's not fought any half decent boxers.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Pretty Boy
17-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Bit flabby, questionable chin, poor footwork, average boxing skills, showboater and a bit scrappy. Apart from that he's ok.

Worst part is there is a good chance he could hold a world title in the next couple of years such is the lack of real talent apart from Wladimir Klitschko.

I fancy Chisora to give him a far bigger test this time if they get a rematch sorted. Would still fancy a fully focussed and confident David Price to beat him.

Scouse Hibee
18-02-2014, 06:02 PM
Bit flabby, questionable chin, poor footwork, average boxing skills, showboater and a bit scrappy. Apart from that he's ok.

Worst part is there is a good chance he could hold a world title in the next couple of years such is the lack of real talent apart from Wladimir Klitschko.

I fancy Chisora to give him a far bigger test this time if they get a rematch sorted. Would still fancy a fully focussed and confident David Price to beat him.

Really? Not sure if Price will ever be able to give Fury a decent fight given his most recent failures.

Pretty Boy
19-02-2014, 01:41 PM
[/B]

Really? Not sure if Price will ever be able to give Fury a decent fight given his most recent failures.

Tbh I don't rate either as anywhere near world class, or what would once have been world class anyway.

Price was a very, very good amateur and started his pro career well. The 2 defeats were shockers but, imo, it was more a case of being drawn into the wrong sort of fight and failing to have, or follow, a game plan that cost him. With his new trainer and a bit more discipline I'd back him to beat Fury.