PDA

View Full Version : Derek Adams - Feel The Seethe

Kato
15-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Hope they put the audio of this up, he doesn't like it up 'im.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26212367

Wheat Hound
15-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Get it right up ye ya wee rat faced graceless fudbucket

Sir David Gray
15-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Oh well, never mind. :na na:

Billychaotic182
15-02-2014, 07:24 PM
What a bitter bitter man. Every time we beat them he has a pop at us this time

"Particularly in the second half we were the better side, there's no doubt about that. We lost two soft goals to start with and Hibernian have not had to work for anything."

DaveF
15-02-2014, 07:25 PM
Derek Adams 0 Terry Butcher 3 in recent times.

Nae Luck :greengrin

bingo70
15-02-2014, 07:26 PM
Thought they did deserve at least a draw although i cant remember williams having many saves to make

SouthamptonHibs
15-02-2014, 07:27 PM
What a fanny! Pumped again, can we play you every week?

Winston Ingram
15-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Soft free-kick? Stanton was hacked down from behind and the boy got booked.

As for missing loads of chances...what chances?

Pretty Boy
15-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Weirdo.

kaimendhibs
15-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Get it right roond ye ha ha. Moaning wee git

Sent from my iphone

Winston Ingram
15-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Thought they did deserve at least a draw although i cant remember williams having many saves to make

All his saves were from distance. They had a lot of possession 2nd half but never looked like scoring

emerald green
15-02-2014, 07:31 PM

"Particularly in the second half we were the better side, there's no doubt about that. We lost two soft goals to start with and Hibernian have not had to work for anything."

What was "soft" about Sam Stanton's goal? Bad loser. GIRUY.:greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
15-02-2014, 07:31 PM
As I said to my dad on the way home in the car, that is a man under pressure. I thought although they pressed us in the 2nd half, they weren't particularly good. Long ball to Kiss (who is a decent player) all day long

Billy Whizz
15-02-2014, 07:34 PM

A soft free kick for our 1st goal?

O'Rourke3
15-02-2014, 07:38 PM
What game was he watching? Big physical side pump high balls forward. Defenders do their job blocking most of the shots at goal. Ones that get through are saved by the goalie :cb

Cameron1875
15-02-2014, 07:39 PM

Ricky Bobby
15-02-2014, 07:40 PM
This guy was obviously only looking at one end of the park. Ross County were rotten today and only our guys panicking in the last quarter of an hour made it look like we were ever in trouble. Although we were not great today we dominated possession and had the Haynes 'goal' been given we would have been out of site.

Kato
15-02-2014, 07:41 PM
Weirdo.

correct

Bishop Hibee
15-02-2014, 07:42 PM
What a bitter fud. Reminds me of Jim "0-7 6-2 5-1" Jeffries. Pains me to think that he took money out of Hibs in the past.

Borderhibbie76
15-02-2014, 07:51 PM
Bitter little fud who was one half of our worst ever management duo with calderclown...hope they go down via play offs

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

PeterboroHibee
15-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Odd comments really. They only really got into the game when we sat off them, which was our own fault. He seems to discredit both of our goals as nothing mistakes, despite it being a free kick (similar to Stantons...) that got them back in the game.

I also find his final comment strange - if they should be beating the teams in the bottom 6 then he hasnt been doing a very good job, with County only getting 10 points against the other bottom 6 teams (with only 2 wins in 16 games against the current bottom 6).

Ive no problem with managers coming out and saying they had chances and should have taken something from a game, but you really have to wonder what they are thinking when they come out with nonsense like this.

LeithBoozy
15-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Hibs were lucky...................for the third time this season. :greengrin

God Petrie
15-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Up ye up ye up ye

hfc rd
15-02-2014, 08:07 PM
What a sorry bad loser! His constant moaning reminds me of Billy "We're Struggling" Brown. I hope they go down with the yams.

Makaveli
15-02-2014, 08:08 PM
"Teams like this you have to win against," he says.

Right up ye.

:partyhibb

Ronniekirk
15-02-2014, 08:08 PM

He is too intense looks like he could have a nervous breakdown .He does seem to be resentful when it's us so maybe he hasn't got over his spell here .Given we hadn't beaten them till T B arrived and have now beaten them three times in a row he will be sick to the back teeth of us He will also know we aren't that a good team so when we improve Hibs could remain one of their bogey teams . but yes what a sour pus on him .

vanNISHtelroy
15-02-2014, 08:22 PM
It's strange....our result against them was unfair on them too....:greengrin

Jonnyboy
15-02-2014, 08:27 PM
The guy is a Grade A welt

McKenzie
15-02-2014, 08:27 PM
What was up with his constant moaning on the touch line. Proper annoying after a while. Giruy ya fud

marinello59
15-02-2014, 08:34 PM
A strange man who is very easy to dislike. I am delighted that he feels hard done by.

matty_f
15-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Did someone at Hibs s#!t in his sandwiches when he was here or something? Ridiculous assessment of the game!

SaulGoodman
15-02-2014, 08:42 PM
Derek Adams is a petulant wee fud and I sincerely hope he's next to bite the bullet.

Thought I'd add

Posted this at FT, no surprise what was said.

Maybe if he spent more time managing his team instead of moaning to the forth official about everything his team would be less ****.

Iggy Pope
15-02-2014, 08:43 PM
One look at the away end today tells me why Raith Rovers would compliment the Premier League far more than his pile of *****.

iwasthere1972
15-02-2014, 08:44 PM
He moans more than the wife used to. I could hear him from the east stand.

The days of Ross County beating us are well and truly over.

FitbaFolkKen
15-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Did someone at Hibs s#!t in his sandwiches when he was here or something? Ridiculous assessment of the game!

He had to work for Calderwood, I would be bitter too! :wink:

Hiber-nation
15-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Twice as many shots on target, twice as many corners, more possession....what a strange sad little man Adams is.

The Harp Awakes
15-02-2014, 08:53 PM
"We started the game very well and created a lot of opportunities. Hitting the bar, working the goalkeeper, and probably missing a number of gilt edged chances."

:faf:

Twiglet
15-02-2014, 08:55 PM
What was up with his constant moaning on the touch line. Proper annoying after a while. Giruy ya fud

How patient was the fourth official with him? Quite a few others would have called the ref over and warned him/sent him to the stands.

Every time they got a free kick he went over and asked why it wasn't a booking for the Hibs player. When we got one he was over shouting that it shouldn't have been.

No way RC deserved anything out of it. We were the better team out there. They did pressure us, but we pressured them alot more.

hibbymark
15-02-2014, 08:56 PM
He`s like the mongrel offspring of Kenny Shiels and David Ikce . Worked with Calderwood enough said.Total fruitloop

marinello59
15-02-2014, 08:57 PM
He`s like the mongrel offspring of Kenny Shiels and David Ikce . Worked with Calderwood enough said.Total fruitloop

:hilarious

MeldrumHibby
15-02-2014, 08:59 PM
I thought they had some decent players today especially the right back but they rarely threatened Williams. Adams signed a lot of players in the transfer window and if they're not getting results for their investment he'll soon be feeling the heat.

Sir David Gray
15-02-2014, 09:00 PM
One look at the away end today tells me why Raith Rovers would compliment the Premier League far more than his pile of *****.

To be fair, it's a bit easier (and more appealing) to travel 30 miles from Kirkcaldy to Edinburgh for a last 16 tie in the Scottish Cup, at a place that the Raith Rovers fans haven't been to for 15 years, than it would have been for the Ross County fans to travel 170 miles from Dingwall to Edinburgh for a run of the mill league game.

oneone73
15-02-2014, 09:04 PM
To be fair, it's a bit easier (and more appealing) to travel 30 miles from Kirkcaldy to Edinburgh for a last 16 tie in the Scottish Cup, at a place that the Raith Rovers fans haven't been to for 15 years, than it would have been for the Ross County fans to travel 170 miles from Dingwall to Edinburgh for a run of the mill league game.
Agreed. I like the Staggies. Shame about Adams, though, he's a total arse.

Dibben
15-02-2014, 09:10 PM
If Alan Preston says on National Radio that Hibs edged the game and deserved the win, you know we did.

GIRUY Derek Adams!

Iggy Pope
15-02-2014, 09:46 PM

Geography again.

There were more away Rovers fans at ER last week than there were County fans at their home tie in the previous round. Fair?

Seveno
15-02-2014, 09:52 PM
Is he Lennon in disguise ?

greenpaper55
15-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Her has a face like a well skelped erse, hope his team go down.

connerg
15-02-2014, 10:10 PM
:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

Bostonhibby
15-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Derek Adams - this is what could happen to anyone who took money to be Coco Calderwoods Assistant, he did try to make the break from it all but in the end, after a period of mindless rambling he will just disappear never to be heard of again.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
15-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Adams is a prick. Get it right around ye! Should've/could've been more if Watmore was playing.

chrisski33
15-02-2014, 11:54 PM
The guy needs a beer tbh

Thecat23
16-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Anyone who blinks as much as Adams can't be trusted in my book!! What they doing? Taking mental pics of their surroundings? The man is weird and is a bitter little **** who gets away with everything at County and hated it here because folk didn't pay him enough attention.

degenerated
16-02-2014, 12:10 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/16/9ahe8a4y.jpg

Bobby's Cinema
16-02-2014, 10:08 AM
It's a poor poor interview. Some unnecessary comments in there and some that he can't surely believe. Still hurting

The Gorf
16-02-2014, 10:19 AM
As I said to my dad on the way home in the car, that is a man under pressure. I thought although they pressed us in the 2nd half, they weren't particularly good. Long ball to Kiss (who is a decent player) all day long
He certainly should be under pressure but am I correct in thinking that his dad's the Chairman? But nae love where business is concerned so his old man might just punt him oot the door anyway. Erse.

Gus Fring
16-02-2014, 10:54 AM
He certainly should be under pressure but am I correct in thinking that his dad's the Chairman? But nae love where business is concerned so his old man might just punt him oot the door anyway. Erse.

Director of Football. Dereks just a puppet for his father.

basehibby
16-02-2014, 11:20 AM
You've got to wonder what was done to Adams during his spell at Hibs to make him into such a twistedly embittered fanny. His remarks re Hibs ever since have had a ring of resentment about them - in this case tending towards outright delusion. He's winning no fans for his club - other than among the soon to be relegated roasters of Pinkcastle - and his unsporting attitude has me hoping he steers his club down through the trap door of relegation play offs on the coat tails of the Savillites.

NadeAteMyLunch!
16-02-2014, 11:38 AM
He's 100% on the autistic spectrum. That's not a criticism, just an observation. I work with people with autism and he ticks every box.

On top of that, they guy is an absolute dick heed. Always someone else's fault

3pm
16-02-2014, 09:43 PM
What a dickhead.

EK_Hibs
16-02-2014, 09:48 PM
What a classless moron.

patlowe
17-02-2014, 01:15 PM
It is the same every time we play them, little digs designed to put Hibs down and imply that his side are somehow superior. Utterly lacking in class and charm - and dull as dishwater to boot.

Waxy
17-02-2014, 01:43 PM
Ross County- minnows

Hibercelona
17-02-2014, 01:57 PM
He said we went 2-0 up without doing anything.

Did Ross Country score the 2 goals for us.... being the nice chaps that they are?

The_Horde
17-02-2014, 02:22 PM
I heard Ross county had a wind machine in the west stand which blew Stanton's free kick around the wall.

CRAZYHIBBY
17-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Get back in your flower pot derek ya rubber faced weasel

Robinho08
17-02-2014, 04:32 PM
I always hoped he would have done well with CC, but I cant actually stand him now. Very easy to dislike!

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Some times you just have to man up and accept it wasn't your day. He does come across as a bit weasley though and it is not surprsing that there are the odd hints here and there that he is not particularly well received by others in the game. He reminds of Billy Davies and Mark McGhee.

Hibernia Na Eir
17-02-2014, 05:07 PM
I watched him closely on Saturday. He was never out the fourth official's ear - constantly in his face. Same for his assistant Cooper. Horrible duo. maybe they are so bitter because the small club/town is their level and he's proved he can't hack it at the bigger club?

Didn't agree with his post match assessment one bit. Bitter as a cold Yam.

Billy Whizz
17-02-2014, 05:14 PM
Don't think he shook Allan Johnston's hand at Full time against Killie a few weeks ago.
Shows no class

Jonnyboy
17-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Get back in your flower pot derek ya rubber faced weasel

That made me laugh :top marks

Irish_Steve
17-02-2014, 08:39 PM

They must have been mighty long balls as Kiss was suspended and probably at home in Dingwall lol

Hero76
17-02-2014, 08:46 PM
They must have been mighty long balls as Kiss was suspended and probably at home in Dingwall lol

lol Thank god as well ad he could have been the difference.

lord bunberry
17-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Is it just me that thinks this thread title is a bit jamboesque, anything with the word seethe that isn't mocking the charity thieves should be banned IMO.

Kato
17-02-2014, 09:54 PM
Is it just me that thinks this thread title is a bit jamboesque, anything with the word seethe that isn't mocking the charity thieves should be banned IMO.

:wink:

Tried to edit it to "Derek Adams - He's creepy and he's kooky," but canny.

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Knew one of the young lads at RC around about the time they got promoted. He said that Adams was a total weirdo and ridiculously intense at all times. Said that most of the squad just laughed at him behind his back. Easy to see why.

He also said that Jimmy Scott was a character but literally nobody in the squad-including himself-could believe it when Hibs came in for him. Said when the move was finalised he walked into the changing room after training with an old fashioned ghetto blaster on his shoulder, pumping out Hibs tunes ha

Bronson
17-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Derek Adams not a hibby?

Not that it would particularly change anything, just makes his comments even stranger.

jacomo
17-02-2014, 11:07 PM

Yup it's on the list, definitely.

Back to topic, I read this interview as intended for his own players and no one else. I guess he's trying to fire them up for the run in. I just can't get too worked up about it.

Ozyhibby
17-02-2014, 11:37 PM

I was about to mention that. Hate the word and the fact it keeps popping up on here these days.

GreenOnions
18-02-2014, 10:23 AM
I'm not really that bothered about it. I agree with others on here that it just shows he's under pressure.

Hibs were clearly much the better side in the first half and I enjoyed our performance. We could well have scored more than 2. County clawed their way back into it in the second via a set piece and they did create some chances from open play. However, despite not playing so well, we still had the clearest cut chances of the second half (Handling should definitely have put the game to bed 3-0). Most people I spoke to didn't really have the impression that County were more likely to score than us late in the second half - even although our play had deteriorated by then.

I listened to Jackie McNamara after DUFC game at the weekend. His was a dignified and insightful interview and he was full of praise for the opposition. Adams should take a bit of time to think about his approach.

Viva_Palmeiras
18-02-2014, 10:30 AM
"When I was back there in seminary school
There was a person there
Who put forth the proposition
That you can petition the SPFL with prayer
Petition the SPFL with prayer
You cannot petition the SPFL with prayer!"

apologies to to mr Mojo Risin.

GreenOnions
18-02-2014, 10:34 AM
"When I was back there in seminary school
There was a person there
Who put forth the proposition
That you can petition the SPFL with prayer
You cannot petition the SPFL with prayer!"

apologies to to mr Mojo Risin.

:confused: Is this a very long anagram?

Viva_Palmeiras
18-02-2014, 10:46 AM
:confused: Is this a very long anagram?

Jim Morrison was/is indeed Mr Mojo Risin. He was also the lizard king apparently.

Keith_M
18-02-2014, 11:02 AM
I notice he makes no mention of the fact that Hibs would have scored three, were it not for a bad decision by the ref.

The Sea-gull
18-02-2014, 01:03 PM
Derek Adams seems to be an angry little man who cannot take it when things are not going his way. I think this became apparent when he left Ross Co under a bit of a cloud to come to Hibs as he was not able to handle the job there when he failed to build on the success of getting to the 2010 Scottish Cup Final and the plaudits started to turn to criticism.

He came to Hibs clearly thinking he'd get the manager's job if CC ever left and then must have decided he didn't fancy being a number 2 and managed to patch up his differences with County. He thne has a good season with them getting them promoted and then an outstanding period last season saw them top 6 against all the odds. He clearly thought he could replicate that agin this season by shuffling his pack in January and I thought they could maybe go and do it again. It doesn't look likely now and Adams is struggling to deal with that.

Really, in the grand scheme of things, County are doing well to even be in the top league never mind be in the top 6 and maybe Adams should realise that fighthing a relegation battle in the SPFL is far from a disgraceful position for Ross County though got to admire their ambition.