PDA

View Full Version : Hibs teamsheet leaks..whose giving the info away?

GreenCastle
15-02-2014, 06:05 PM
It seems some people on here seem to get the team before the media etc.

I am curious to know how they seem to get it and is it wise they post it ? While we all want to know...surely any clues about the team /formation/injuries etc other clubs could pick up on (if they were really doing their homework) or more importantly if I was Hibs manager I would be worried private information is being told to others and put on a public messageboard.

This is not a witch hunt but I know there are posters who seem to get these things pretty spot on nearly every week so someone must be giving out the info.

maturehibby
15-02-2014, 06:41 PM
Another thing that Rankles is the desire of Hibs fans when the ball goes out of play is to throw the ball back into the opposition players hands quickly therefor allowing them to immediately put pressure back on the Hibs team - not saying keep it for ages but a little slip out of the hand accidentally would delay them for a few seconds
Noticed Foster telling the ball boy to slow it down near the end to allow a wee bit of respite for the team

StarMan10
15-02-2014, 06:53 PM
Don't see a problem with it if it's only an hour or two before kickoff

SMAXXA
15-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Who actually cares do you think the opposition look on fans forums to get some inside info....na

Pete
15-02-2014, 07:21 PM
It's either Craig or Stevenson.

Maybe Williams.

Pete
15-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Don't underestimate Rowan Vine.

GreenCastle
15-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Who actually cares do you think the opposition look on fans forums to get some inside info....na

You don't know.

I think the issue is more that the info gets out - if I was manager I wouldn't want my teams / tactics leaked prior to any game.

Brightside
15-02-2014, 08:13 PM
i based it on the shirts hanging on the pegs. :wink: I also stole some sweets!

McKenzie
15-02-2014, 08:42 PM
This is all Lewis Stevensons fault I'm telling ye

marinello59
15-02-2014, 08:54 PM
I saw Tam McCourt in the car park a few hours before kick off talking to a furtive looking guy. He said something that sounded like 'The black cat has jumped over the lazy moon' before handing him a thin brown envelope.

silverhibee
15-02-2014, 09:02 PM
You don't know.

I think the issue is more that the info gets out - if I was manager I wouldn't want my teams / tactics leaked prior to any game.

The team do there shaping on the Friday, 11 vs 11, you then no if you are in the starting 11.

Rod Petrie then posts the team up in the PM board for us to see.

S4uzee
15-02-2014, 09:03 PM
Another thing that Rankles is the desire of Hibs fans when the ball goes out of play is to throw the ball back into the opposition players hands quickly therefor allowing them to immediately put pressure back on the Hibs team - not saying keep it for ages but a little slip out of the hand accidentally would delay them for a few seconds
Noticed Foster telling the ball boy to slow it down near the end to allow a wee bit of respite for the team
Noticed that with the ball boy aswell, he took note and bounced it a few times