PDA

View Full Version : Next two games.

greenpaper55
15-02-2014, 07:32 AM
Next two games are crucial, win today and at Killie and it would give us 34 points and i recon breathing space from the play off position. We need to treat these games i nearly said like cup finals but that would be wrong but they are huge and they could propel us into the top six if results go our way.

Viva_Palmeiras
15-02-2014, 07:42 AM
All games in the season are crucial - that's been Hibs problem historically for my time supporting the. Club more often than not.

Bugbear of mine is the x games are the key to our season - they all are and should not be seen as a ticking clock to bed wetting.

Whether er we like it or not we are in transition que sera sera but we need to look at the season overall from Terry & mo's appointment rather than any given patch in isolation what's clear is we need to rebuild a platform - that might not be through straight back to back wins tho'.

jeffers
15-02-2014, 07:46 AM
I'm really struggling to work up any enthusiasm for today or the rest of the season for that matter. I can't think of more than a handful of games I've actually enjoyed this past year. Supporting a football team must be one of the few things you willingly spend money on to do something you don't really get any enjoyment out of. Bah humbug.

Billychaotic182
15-02-2014, 08:14 AM
Have you seen hibs in cup finals? I'd rather we didn't treat them like that. But I agree we have to win them

B.H.F.C
15-02-2014, 08:28 AM
I'm really struggling to work up any enthusiasm for today or the rest of the season for that matter. I can't think of more than a handful of games I've actually enjoyed this past year. Supporting a football team must be one of the few things you willingly spend money on to do something you don't really get any enjoyment out of. Bah humbug.

I'm in the same boat for today although I do think it's a massive game for us. Win and we will be well clear of trouble. Lose and we could get dragged right in.

jeffers
15-02-2014, 08:38 AM
I'm in the same boat for today although I do think it's a massive game for us. Win and we will be well clear of trouble. Lose and we could get dragged right in.

Totally agree. It's a sad indictment on where we are after another season that the one bit of excitement we may have as far is the league is concerned is avoiding the play off spot. I really hope TB can work miracles in the summer !

emerald green
15-02-2014, 10:26 AM
At least we don't need to worry about the automatic relegation place. That's already reserved for the yaks.

Eyrie
15-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Next two games are crucial, win today and at Killie and it would give us 34 points and i recon push on for the top six. We need to treat these games i nearly said like cup finals but that would be wrong but they are huge and they could propel us into the top six if results go our way.

Fixed that - let's think positively :wink:

inglisavhibs
15-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Off the top of my head I can think of a few that we don't normally get. I assume you enjoyed the quarter final at Killie, the semi against Falkirk, the recent home derby win, the recent 3-0 win against Killie, the 2-2 draw at Tannadice and I am sure others will give you more examples. Sure there have been plenty crap games but unless we continue to support the club how can we expect better players?