PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Appeal Update - January 2014

StevieC
13-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Christmas 2013 will probably be remembered by most in Ukraine as a period of political unrest. It has been well documented in the news with images of riots between protesters and police in the capital city of Kiev.

However we hope that Christmas 2013 will be remembered a little differently by the Dnipro Kids thanks to the ongoing support from the Hibernian Community. Please take a couple of minutes to visit the dniprokids.com website and read the latest update ...

Click Here For Dnipro Kids January Update (http://dniprokids.com/january-2014-update/)

12003 12004 12005 12006

MurrayfieldHibs
13-02-2014, 12:43 PM
Christmas 2013 will probably be remembered by most in Ukraine as a period of political unrest. It has been well documented in the news with images of riots between protesters and police in the capital city of Kiev.

However we hope that Christmas 2013 will be remembered a little differently by the Dnipro Kids thanks to the ongoing support from the Hibernian Community. Please take a couple of minutes to visit the dniprokids.com website and read the latest update ...

Click Here For Dnipro Kids January Update (http://dniprokids.com/january-2014-update/)

12003 12004 12005 12006

Thanks for the update Stevie :thumbsup:. I have a huge amount of admiration for you and everyone associated with Dnipro Kids. Keep up the great work!:not worth

My son and I can’t make the Utd game as we are heading north for a 40th birthday party so I have sent a donation through PayPal.

StevieC
13-02-2014, 12:55 PM
My son and I can’t make the Utd game as we are heading north for a 40th birthday party so I have sent a donation through PayPal.

Generous donation received. :top marks

Many thanks for supporting the work that we do. :aok:

MurrayfieldHibs
13-02-2014, 01:08 PM
I got interrupted when I was replying and forgot to add that my son and I would be happy to help out with future bucket appeals. Please set a reminder to contact me next time.:aok:

:flag::flag:

StevieC
13-02-2014, 07:39 PM
I got interrupted when I was replying and forgot to add that my son and I would be happy to help out with future bucket appeals. Please set a reminder to contact me next time

I have added your email address to our mailing list so that you will be informed of future events. :aok:

Pete
14-02-2014, 02:20 AM
Things like children in care are an afterthought when it comes to political upheaval but they are probably one of the groups that are effected the greatest when you think about it. I hope you can maintain the same level of support and personal contact even though the circumstances have changed.

Great photographs from what looked like a fun outing. Nice looking venue for the meal!

One criticism I did have was that the website wasn't the best the last time I visited a while ago. Glad the one-off donation facility has now been sorted and you can donate a couple of pound via PayPal very easily.

Good luck and I hope you get enough bucket-shakers:aok:

StevieC
14-02-2014, 01:17 PM
One criticism I did have was that the website wasn't the best the last time I visited a while ago. Glad the one-off donation facility has now been sorted and you can donate a couple of pound via PayPal very easily.

How did you find the new website?

It's still getting fine tuned so if you have any thoughts or ideas your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Pete
14-02-2014, 05:13 PM
How did you find the new website?

It's still getting fine tuned so if you have any thoughts or ideas your comments would be greatly appreciated.

I'm no expert but it looks a lot more user friendly and easier to navigate around.

The old was wasn't that bad but this is definitely an improvement. :-)