PDA

View Full Version : Derby on 29th March

TowerHibs
12-02-2014, 08:12 AM
What do you think are the chances of the deerby being switched from this date/time????

Bill Milne
12-02-2014, 08:14 AM
Almost certain IMO. Last ever derby game at the PBS, perhaps.

Hermit Crab
12-02-2014, 08:18 AM
What do you think are the chances of the deerby being switched from this date/time????

Either early Saturday or early Sunday kick off. Nap.

Billy Whizz
12-02-2014, 08:26 AM
Either early Saturday or early Sunday kick off. Nap.

Seemingly Hearts are playing at home to Aberdeen in a re arranged fixture on Tuesday 1st April, so fixture is more than likely to be the Saturday, as health and safety won't let their young boys play Sunday/Tuesday

Craig_in_Prague
12-02-2014, 08:29 AM
If you are unable to attend due to any new KO time & need assistance to offload your ticket - Would be happy to help :')

TowerHibs
12-02-2014, 08:51 AM
Seemingly Hearts are playing at home to Aberdeen in a re arranged fixture on Tuesday 1st April, so fixture is more than likely to be the Saturday, as health and safety won't let their young boys play Sunday/Tuesday

Yeah, Hibs are playing the Wednesday before so wondered if that would effect a Saturday lunch time kick off

#FromTheCapital
12-02-2014, 09:13 AM

Good news, can't remember the last time (other than that final) we played them on a Saturday.

IWasThere2016
12-02-2014, 09:42 AM

Ooh - that helps me and have a chance of attending :cb FTY! :flag:

Mikey
12-02-2014, 11:30 AM
I was looking at the TV fixtures last night and there's nothing after 1st March. Hopefully they'll announce the TV games soon so we know what we're doing.

Saturday does seem more likely with them playing on the Tuesday.

DC_Hibs
12-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Well if the derby date isn't finalised then the following midweek fixtures are surely subject to change anaw - fitba k@ nts ken what's gaun oan

LancashireHibby
12-02-2014, 02:19 PM
Praying it gets shifted to the Sunday personally as it's Bolton v Wigan on the Saturday.

Nando™
12-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Praying it's the Saturday because we have a guy coming over for the derby from Malmo (a Helsingborgs fan) that we met in Sweden and went to the Europa League game with us because he hates Malmo :hilarious

Knew the guy for about 3 hours, then once he finds us on Facebook, decides he's coming for this derby. What a guy.

If it's the Sunday then quite likely he'll miss it.

My_Wife_Camille
12-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Deary me. Went to a Malmo game just because he hates them?

Aye whatever pal. Sniff sniff

Nando™
12-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Deary me. Went to a Malmo game just because he hates them?

Aye whatever pal. Sniff sniff

This **** still here? Git it launched.

Deeeear.