PDA

View Full Version : Cummings called up for scotland u19s

cat1875
11-02-2014, 09:51 PM
enjoyed the u20 derby tonight and was told that Jason cummings has been called up for the scotland u19 squad for a 2 day training camp tomorrow.
great news for hibs and the youngster.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-02-2014, 10:21 PM
Good news, well done Jason!!

Brightside
12-02-2014, 07:13 AM
Good news, well done Jason!!

Good news. Lovely lad with the right attitude who will go on to be a great player for us. (As long as the doubters hush their heids for 5 mins!)

Weststandwanab
12-02-2014, 07:26 AM
enjoyed the u20 derby tonight and was told that Jason cummings has been called up for the scotland u19 squad for a 2 day training camp tomorrow.
great news for hibs and the youngster. Great to read how did he celebrate scoring against them ?

Ronniekirk
12-02-2014, 07:29 AM
Great to read how did he celebrate scoring against them ?

He didn't score against them last night but he was chopped down and that led to players getting red card and handling scored from one of his crosses.

Weststandwanab
12-02-2014, 09:45 AM
He didn't score against them last night but he was chopped down and that led to players getting red card and handling scored from one of his crosses.
Apologies. I meant how did he celebrate when the team scored ? His tweet suggests he was delighted.

Brightside
12-02-2014, 10:24 AM
Apologies. I meant how did he celebrate when the team scored ? His tweet suggests he was delighted.

Ofcourse he did. He's a Hibs player. No one should doubt how much he enjoys scoring against ANYONE.

Tom Hart RIP
12-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Hearts website claims Jason feigned injury to get hearts player sent off. They said the hearts player got the ball but follow through caught Jason.
It happened right in front of me and that's not how I saw it.
I don't think it was deliberate but it was certainly reckless and he never touched the ball.
Disgraceful reporting by Hearts website.

Billy Whizz
12-02-2014, 12:20 PM
Hearts website claims Jason feigned injury to get hearts player sent off. They said the hearts player got the ball but follow through caught Jason.
It happened right in front of me and that's not how I saw it.
I don't think it was deliberate but it was certainly reckless and he never touched the ball.
Disgraceful reporting by Hearts website.

I thought at the time it was bad and dangerous challenge, and with the underfoot conditions, the ref had no option other than to send him off.
I look forward to the video on Hibs TV when its up

JohnStephens91
12-02-2014, 03:19 PM
I've seen the challenge on him a few times now, it isn't pretty. If it was one of our players on one of theirs they would be screaming out about it and calling us hatchet men, it was reckless- although the snowy conditions might not have helped. To claim via an official channel that an opposition player cheated is disgraceful, but what else can you expect from the team with no shame?

Kato
12-02-2014, 03:49 PM
http://hydc.co.uk/recent-fixtures/u20-match-report-hibernian-3-2-hearts/

Hearts found themselves down to ten men for the second time in four days after 65 minutes as Elliot Ford was shown a straight red for a strong challenge on Jason Cummings. Elliot did take the ball but his momentum also took out the ex Hearts winger.

The referee obviously judged that Elliot had challenged with excessive force, but it was disappointing to see Cummings feign injury as he waited for the referee to show a card, then immediately leap to his feet and walk away without any apparent effect from the challenge.

JimBHibees
12-02-2014, 03:58 PM
http://hydc.co.uk/recent-fixtures/u20-match-report-hibernian-3-2-hearts/

Hearts found themselves down to ten men for the second time in four days after 65 minutes as Elliot Ford was shown a straight red for a strong challenge on Jason Cummings. Elliot did take the ball but his momentum also took out the ex Hearts winger.

The referee obviously judged that Elliot had challenged with excessive force, but it was disappointing to see Cummings feign injury as he waited for the referee to show a card, then immediately leap to his feet and walk away without any apparent effect from the challenge.

Thats a crock nowhere near the ball and a definite red card, off his feet and out of control challenge. The boy that did it seemed embarrassed he had let his team down rather than angry with the decision. To somehow try and pin the blame on Cummings is a disgrace as on another day that was a leg breaker for him.

Kato
12-02-2014, 04:01 PM
Thats a crock nowhere near the ball and a definite red card, off his feet and out of control challenge. The boy that did it seemed embarrassed he had let his team down rather than angry with the decision. To somehow try and pin the blame on Cummings is a disgrace as on another day that was a leg breaker for him.

They are a club with a well known habit of lying through their teeth. Their players crumple to teh floor at he merest touch and stay down in the hope of winning fouls and getting opposition players in trouble.

Do you really expect any other than total fabrications on their official website?

Pete
12-02-2014, 04:14 PM
They are a club with a well known habit of lying through their teeth. Their players crumple to teh floor at he merest touch and stay down in the hope of winning fouls and getting opposition players in trouble.

Do you really expect any other than total fabrications on their official website?

There's telling lies and there's defamation of character. If I was Cummings or anyone at the club I would be demanding a retraction and unreserved apology...or else.

Who do they think they are?

JohnStephens91
12-02-2014, 04:20 PM

One of their officials before the game was trying to convince me that all of their players were under the age of 20. I pointed out that Mark Ridgers, Callum Tapping and Kevin McHattie were all 20 or over and that Ridgers himself was older than myself. He replied with 'naw they're all laddies, no older than 18 the lot of them' so I looked up their ages on my phone and showed him that they were overage and he said 'aye but they're all wee laddies' and walked away.

Bishop Hibee
12-02-2014, 04:31 PM
About time Cummings was called up. Well done!

As for Hertz, no real surprise at them rewriting the truth as they have plenty of experience. They'll be hard pressed to rewrite relegation though.

Kato
12-02-2014, 04:37 PM
One of their officials before the game was trying to convince me that all of their players were under the age of 20. I pointed out that Mark Ridgers, Callum Tapping and Kevin McHattie were all 20 or over and that Ridgers himself was older than myself. He replied with 'naw they're all laddies, no older than 18 the lot of them' so I looked up their ages on my phone and showed him that they were overage and he said 'aye but their all wee laddies' and walked away.

Lying roasters.

Speedy
13-02-2014, 04:35 PM
One of their officials before the game was trying to convince me that all of their players were under the age of 20. I pointed out that Mark Ridgers, Callum Tapping and Kevin McHattie were all 20 or over and that Ridgers himself was older than myself. He replied with 'naw they're all laddies, no older than 18 the lot of them' so I looked up their ages on my phone and showed him that they were overage and he said 'aye but they're all wee laddies' and walked away.

Also older than David de Gea.