PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh 2014 - 7 aside Football Tournament (hibs.net team)

Moncs
10-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Hi

Just looking to (shamelessly) promote a football event which I have helped organised in a bid to get a Hibs.Net team or indeed any teams who might be interested involved.

Edinburgh 2014 is a 7 aide tournament which takes place at Spartans Academy on Sunday 15th June, we are looking for 24 teams to enter.

The tournament will take place on the opening weekend of the Brazil 2014 World Cup and will be held at the Spartans Community Football Academy. 24 Edinburgh/Lothian amateur and workplace teams will take part with squads of 10 in a 7-a-side "World Cup" style competition. Each team will play as a chosen country and we will provide squad t-shirts to play in, in the colours of the nation you want to represent.

In addition to a great day of fun but competitive football there will be music, professional MCs from Hampden and Murrayfield, BBQ and access to all the facilities on offer at Spartans including changing facilities, showers, bar and live games from the World Cup in South America. The day kicks off at 12.30pm and runs into the evening when you can settle down with a beer and watch the action from Brazil.

The tournament date is Sunday 15th June, 2014 and you can find out all the information at www.edinburgh2014.org.uk

The initial entry fee is just £10 per player and we then ask that you target an additional £50 of fundraising per player between now and the tournament in June. All of the money raised goes to the Homeless World Cup Foundation which is a brilliant international football charity based right here in Edinburgh.

sbell1875
10-02-2014, 08:02 PM
I've mentioned to the guys I play 5-a-sides with about getting a team sorted. Early indications seem promising.

H18sry
10-02-2014, 08:05 PM
Hi

Just looking to (shamelessly) promote a football event which I have helped organised in a bid to get a Hibs.Net team or indeed any teams who might be interested involved.

Edinburgh 2014 is a 7 aide tournament which takes place at Spartans Academy on Sunday 15th June, we are looking for 24 teams to enter.

The tournament will take place on the opening weekend of the Brazil 2014 World Cup and will be held at the Spartans Community Football Academy. 24 Edinburgh/Lothian amateur and workplace teams will take part with squads of 10 in a 7-a-side "World Cup" style competition. Each team will play as a chosen country and we will provide squad t-shirts to play in, in the colours of the nation you want to represent.

In addition to a great day of fun but competitive football there will be music, professional MCs from Hampden and Murrayfield, BBQ and access to all the facilities on offer at Spartans including changing facilities, showers, bar and live games from the World Cup in South America. The day kicks off at 12.30pm and runs into the evening when you can settle down with a beer and watch the action from Brazil.

The tournament date is Sunday 15th June, 2014 and you can find out all the information at www.edinburgh2014.org.uk

The initial entry fee is just £10 per player and we then ask that you target an additional £50 of fundraising per player between now and the tournament in June. All of the money raised goes to the Homeless World Cup Foundation which is a brilliant international football charity based right here in Edinburgh.

The .net team Hibeernian have there own page on the site maybe better getting them on that. :wink:

sbell1875
11-02-2014, 12:26 PM
The .net team Hibeernian have there own page on the site maybe better getting them on that. :wink:

Any chance of a link?

I reckon I now have 10 players.

H18sry
11-02-2014, 12:38 PM
Any chance of a link?

http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?22-Hibeernian-FC

Moncs
11-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Any chance of a link?

Thats great news, there is an entry form on the Edinburgh 2014 website, once you have your team simply complete that and i can get back to you. :thumbsup:

sbell1875
11-02-2014, 07:33 PM
http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?22-Hibeernian-FC

Excellent, cheers buddy.

green&left
12-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Should hopefully be able to get a team sorted for this.

I'll be intouch :thumbsup:

Mcpakeisgod
12-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Already got our team sorted just getting the fees together . Looking forward to it should be a cracking day out ! Look out for brazil boys!!!