PDA

View Full Version : One positive outcome .......

Jim44
09-02-2014, 01:51 PM
..... of yesterday's nightmare is that it has fairly shifted (temporarily perhaps) the plethora of Jambo related posts from the front page of this board. Maybe it is time we focussed more on the failings and direction of our own club rather than looking for pleasure in their demise, gratifying as it may be. :greengrin

cleanyman
09-02-2014, 01:53 PM
..... of yesterday's nightmare is that it has fairly shifted (temporarily perhaps) the plethora of Jambo related posts from the front page of this board. Maybe it is time we focussed more on the failings and direction of our own club rather than looking for pleasure in their demise, gratifying as it may be. :greengrin

This.

E10 Rifle
09-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Indeed. People in glass houses etc.

mutley
09-02-2014, 02:35 PM
The only positives could see, 1- Watmore will be a really good player and 2- i won't have to spend money to see us getting pumped in another final!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-02-2014, 02:40 PM
I'd prefer to have been drawn against St Johnstone and all the Hearts threads to still be on page 1.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel if them moving to page 2 is a positive to take from yesterday, bash on though.

Andy74
09-02-2014, 02:46 PM
The only positives could see, 1- Watmore will be a really good player and 2- i won't have to spend money to see us getting pumped in another final!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Yeah and now we've missed out on two or three of the bigger money rounds we are less likely to be able to buy Watmore if that was possible.