PDA

View Full Version : Terry's take on it

nic81
08-02-2014, 06:21 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/no-words-can-describe-that-3125736

weonlywon6-2
08-02-2014, 06:34 PM
no surprise he is angry,we were poor

HibeeHendo
08-02-2014, 06:40 PM
Glad he shares the same thoughts as the fans regarding the performance.

Grant Murray - "a very good Hibs side." Hearts ****.

Onion
08-02-2014, 06:47 PM
TB needs to watch. You can only get angry so often with a set of player and it starts to mean nothing, unless you're able to back it up with sanctions/actions. He has berated this lot a few times in the last few weeks, claiming that some are not good enough to be at Hibs, and it seems to have no effect.

jeffers
08-02-2014, 06:49 PM
He's angry ?? At least he didn't have to pay to watch that ****.

truehibernian
08-02-2014, 06:53 PM
TB needs to watch. You can only get angry so often with a set of player and it starts to mean nothing, unless you're able to back it up with sanctions/actions. He has berated this lot a few times in the last few weeks, claiming that some are not good enough to be at Hibs, and it seems to have no effect.

He's had a handful of games, one window, the window that is the wrist out the two.

Certain players only need put up with his anger a few more months, don't worry - they can then get games under soft touch managers and coast it there, just like they've been doing.

truehibernian
08-02-2014, 06:53 PM
Worst, not wrist (damn phone texting) 😀

coldingham hibs
08-02-2014, 07:03 PM
Too late, games gone, out the cup. Does it matter what his comments are on the performance. He was tactically out-thought by a championsip rookie and I would prefer he said that rather than slate the players. I forsee lots of dressing room problems.

AL-Qaholik
08-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Really quite disappointed not to hear him take personal responsibility for this shambles.

His tactics and inability to change a system that clearly wasn't working were what cost us this game.

Yes, most of the players were gash today, but it's down to the manager to get the most out of the players. Our players ARE better than their's but the set-up today (and for the last few weeks) simply doesn't get the best (whatever that might be) out of tgem.

IberianHibernian
08-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Really quite disappointed not to hear him take personal responsibility for this shambles.

His tactics and inability to change a system that clearly wasn't working were what cost us this game.

Yes, most of the players were gash today, but it's down to the manager to get the most out of the players. Our players ARE better than their's but the set-up today (and for the last few weeks) simply doesn't get the best (whatever that might be) out of tgem.Exactly . Since TB arrived we`ve been reading this "Big Tel will sort them " stuff but reality is that players have never shown the character they did in matches like home matches against Celtic or cup wins against Hearts and Aberdeen last season to name a few . Meanwhile we`ve had cases like KT or Ben Williams . Press obviously like TB and so far he`s had an easy time from them and fans . Telling reporters he`s angry after his team loses doesn`t help unless he does his job and gets a long - term improvement in team . We had a good run of results after Malmo and Hearts defeats , lets hope recent negative results will be followed by another good run .

Brooster
08-02-2014, 08:21 PM
I wish Terry would explain the thinking behind playing one up front at home. It must be so easy to play against not to mention soul destroying for the lone striker.

Billy Whizz
08-02-2014, 08:22 PM
I wish Terry would explain the thinking of playing one up front at home. It must be so easy to play against not to mention soul destroying for the line striker.

I agree, I think he should take responsibility for picking the wrong team and tactics today