PDA

View Full Version : I'd rather have man flu than Terry Butcher

cleanyman
08-02-2014, 04:10 PM
Playing a team that had not scored since Christmas

Good one.

Hibs are a shambles under Butcher. And did he play this type of football at ICT?

Disgusting

.Sean.
08-02-2014, 04:11 PM
Get Nelson, Hanlon and Craig to **** for starters. And get Thomson in the team you petulant fud.

Billychaotic182
08-02-2014, 04:12 PM
Oh fir **** sake!

SaulGoodman
08-02-2014, 04:13 PM
The worst fans in Scottish football. No argument. Our fans are ****ing awful.

Del Boy
08-02-2014, 04:13 PM
He has always played hoof ball, just that its been successful at other clubs.

.Sean.
08-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Pish. Years and years of following in blind faith are starting to wear off. As it stands I won't be back for the foreseeable and won't be renewing my season ticket. Sick and tired of wasting my weekend on a bunch of imposters who couldn't give a toss about the supporters.

truehibernian
He has always played hoof ball, just that its been successful at other clubs.

Hayes, Doran, Andrew Shinnie, Billy McKay, Draper, Nick Ross....

Aye, Terry has always played hoofball with these ball players in his side.....you don't watch much football do you ?

sleeping giant

:agree:

Said it for years.

SaulGoodman
08-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Pish. Years and years of following in blind faith are starting to wear off. As it stands I won't be back for the foreseeable and won't be renewing my season ticket. Sick and tired of wasting my weekend on a bunch of posters who couldn't give a toss about the supporters.

Raith Rovers hadn't scored since Christmas, but their fans turned up in numbers outsang us and look what happened.

If that was us we would've been booing like **** the first time we looked a bit wobbly.

.Sean.
08-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Raith Rovers hadn't scored since Christmas, but their fans turned up in numbers outsang us and look what happened.

If that was us we would've been booing like **** the first time we looked a bit wobbly.
What were you doing today that was so positive then? That team gave us absolutely nothing to shout about today. They don't deserve our support and very much so deserved a booing.

HibeeHendo
08-02-2014, 04:23 PM
Jesus Christ. Instead of spitting the dummy out, why don't we wait until after the summer window? Once he has the players that he thinks can fulfil his and Mo's particular brand of football, then we could possibly be in a position to start judging the coaching staff. He has a squad of players that he didn't even sign FFS.

****ing terrible, nonsensical thread.

HibeeLR
08-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Jesus Christ. Instead of spitting the dummy out, why don't we wait until after the summer window? Once he has the players that he thinks can fulfil his and Mo's particular brand of football, then we could possibly be in a position to start judging the coaching staff. He has a squad of players that he didn't even sign FFS.

****ing terrible, nonsensical thread. This

SaulGoodman
08-02-2014, 04:25 PM
What were you doing today that was so positive then? That team gave us absolutely nothing to shout about today. They don't deserve our support and very much so deserved a booing.

Ever wonder why we sign players like Liam Craig who look really good for St Johnstone? Or we end up getting rid of players and they look good for other teams?

It's no wonder none of our players want to take the ball when all they get is abuse when they're on it. I've only been going about 15 years but it's always been the same.

Yes we got beat, yes we were pish, but a lot of fans need to have a look at themselves because all they do when they go to games is give our own players abuse. It's embarrassing.

Emerald
08-02-2014, 04:29 PM

Totally agree, anyone who would rather go back to part time Paddy's turgid pish needs their head looked. Once he gets rid of most of Fenlons signings and brings in his own team we'll see a proper manager at work.

Really poor today but we had 15 shots and 7 on target according to the BBC or in other words half a seasons worth under Fenlon.

Hibercelona
08-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Can we finally accept yet that something stinks beyond the managers at Easter Road?

I'm not saying it's the fans. But perhaps we're not helping the situation either.

lumbo_hfc
08-02-2014, 04:31 PM

Doesn't excuse the type of football he is playing or the fact he has dropped one of the most talented footballers in scottish football

Cameron1875
08-02-2014, 04:31 PM

Absolute nonsense. Ask the fans at the start of the season about how Europe, Derbys and the Scottish cup would go and this would be just about the worst case scenario.

So sorry but I can't accept that. Only so many times we can get booted in the stones without fans being disgruntled.

leggeto
08-02-2014, 04:32 PM
What's happening here kicked out the cup and the place goes in to meltdown

B.H.F.C
08-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Ever wonder why we sign players like Liam Craig who look really good for St Johnstone? Or we end up getting rid of players and they look good for other teams?

It's no wonder none of our players want to take the ball when all they get is abuse when they're on it. I've only been going about 15 years but it's always been the same.

Yes we got beat, yes we were pish, but a lot of fans need to have a look at themselves because all they do when they go to games is give our own players abuse. It's embarrassing.

You are embarassing. Having a pop at the fans who turn up in better numbers than most in our league despite years of embarrassment. Imagine the poor wee lambs getting a bit stick for getting beaten on our own patch by a team that haven't scored since before Christmas in a lower division.

As for your Craig example ever thought he probably didn't play in a deep midfield position for StJonstone? Maybe that is affecting him more.

HibeeHendo
08-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Doesn't excuse the type of football he is playing or the fact he has dropped one of the most talented footballers in scottish football

It worked for ICT. I suppose their fans maybe had some patience though.

SaulGoodman
08-02-2014, 04:36 PM
You are embarassing. Having a pop at the fans who turn up in better numbers than most in our league despite years of embarrassment. Imagine the poor wee lambs getting a bit stick for getting beaten on our own patch by a team that haven't scored since before Christmas in a lower division.

As for your Craig example ever thought he probably didn't play in a deep midfield position for StJonstone? Maybe that is affecting him more.
I'm embarrassing? :hilarious

Yous can keep using getting beat as an example but as soon as anything goes wrong the floodgates open, everyone leaves and the ones that are left just shout abuse.

I wonder why our record away is much better than our record at home?

B.H.F.C
08-02-2014, 04:41 PM

Yous can keep using getting beat as an example but as soon as anything goes wrong the floodgates open, everyone leaves and the ones that are left just shout abuse.

Maybe because our team over the last few years have been unable to break teams down. Away from home we can sit in, nick goals etc.

Far are bigger problems that our support.

SaulGoodman
08-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Maybe because our team over the last few years have been unable to break teams down. Away from home we can sit in, nick goals etc.

Far are bigger problems that our support.

I've been to a few away games and we play some good football, and look a lot more confident.

Then we get a home game and we can't pick a pass, a shot or have any ideas.

This is all IMHO but the fans are partly to blame at least.

lumbo_hfc
08-02-2014, 04:51 PM
It worked for ICT. I suppose their fans maybe had some patience though.
Doesn't necessarily mean it wil work for Hibs, you have to have the right players to play the right formation, if you don't have the right players you play a formation that does suit. We are so one dimesional just now its unbelievable. So easy to play against.

I have patience by the way and think Terry will eventually get it right but have written off this season but will continue to support my team

ozzie
08-02-2014, 04:52 PM
Really are we actually giving this thread legs, the title itself is just rediculous. I admit the fans are to quiet probably through nerves and disgust at times but you can blame the fans for poor performances but you also can't soley blame terry for us being out the cup again. He looks to have signed a player in watmore even if its only a loan. The little glimpse of light is the hope he can unearth some more gems like this in the summer and build his own team.

Pete
08-02-2014, 05:18 PM

Good one.

Hibs are a shambles under Butcher. And did he play this type of football at ICT?

Disgusting

They're not half coming out of the woodwork.

GTF you hearts ****.

Why does this site indulge these pricks?

mcfly
08-02-2014, 05:22 PM

Get a grip

Is that the same awful fans who shell out £400 to suffer and I mean suffer that sort of disgusting gutless performance.

If that's acceptable to you then well done u.

However if you were at the game and heard the boos then u will know the awful fans that you term us were not happy.

cleanyman
08-02-2014, 05:27 PM

GTF you hearts ****.

people who were actually at the game wouldn't be saying that.

We back the team in big numbers.

I expect more and that was a total embarrassment today.

SaulGoodman
08-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Get a grip

Is that the same awful fans who shell out £400 to suffer and I mean suffer that sort of disgusting gutless performance.

If that's acceptable to you then well done u.

However if you were at the game and heard the boos then u will know the awful fans that you term us were not happy.

I was there, I heard the boos, from the first misplaced pass I heard the boos.

The same as every other game.

Pete
08-02-2014, 05:36 PM
people who were actually at the game wouldn't be saying that.

We back the team in big numbers.

I expect more and that was a total embarrassment today.

You're a ****in joker.

As I said...GTF.

sleeping giant
08-02-2014, 05:38 PM
You're a ****in joker.

As I said...GTF.

Just you sit on the fence there Peter :-)

cleanyman
08-02-2014, 05:40 PM
You're a ****in joker.

As I said...GTF.

total minter from you.

Smert.

Pete
08-02-2014, 05:42 PM
total minter from you.

Smert.

gtf.

Tricla
08-02-2014, 05:43 PM
I don't know what's more embarrassing. Our performances or the ***** that gets spraffed on this forum.

cleanyman
08-02-2014, 05:44 PM
gtf.

k.

Dougie.

HibeeSince85
08-02-2014, 05:49 PM
So many Hibs fans talking like roasters on here tonight.

Bad result. Poor performance, but my word. Take a look at yourselves.

Torto7062
08-02-2014, 05:55 PM

here here

sleeping giant
08-02-2014, 05:57 PM

Shock and Horror. Pished off fans venting their anger and disappointment.
Whatever next ? I quite enjoy it when I'm not involved in the arguments :-)

sleeping giant
08-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Also , I've just clicked about the thread title ! Been racking my brains what other manager had the initials TB :-) Plum :-)

HibeeSince85
08-02-2014, 06:01 PM

Can vent your anger SG without some of the posts we've been reading this evening. I'm as pissed off as you and every other Hibs fan I'd bet but it's not anger some folk are offering. It's just nonsense.

sleeping giant
08-02-2014, 06:03 PM
Can vent your anger SG without some of the posts we've been reading this evening. I'm as pissed off as you and every other Hibs fan I'd bet but it's not anger some folk are offering. It's just nonsense.

I know. I'm not venting BTW. I'm just used to it on here now. It's just what happens.
The Sun will still come up in the morning :-)

HibeeSince85
08-02-2014, 06:06 PM
I know. I'm not venting BTW. I'm just used to it on here now. It's just what happens.
The Sun will still come up in the morning :-)

I said I wasn't going to view this place tonight. Knew what it'd be like. Should've known :greengrin

I'm with you. Tomorrow's another day.

To to the fans going nuts. Chill:smokin

BroxburnHibee
08-02-2014, 06:07 PM
Also , I've just clicked about the thread title ! Been racking my brains what other manager had the initials TB :-) Plum :-)

I've no worked it out yet????

sleeping giant
08-02-2014, 06:08 PM
I've no worked it out yet????

Tuberculosis :-)

Judas Iscariot
08-02-2014, 06:09 PM

What a slaver you are

hibIBZ
08-02-2014, 06:14 PM

It's simple frustration boiling over. We have had so many disappointments recently and another shocker of a result today is clearly leaving many very angry. I can't accept losing like this any more and it's clear that people are starting to move from angry and disappointed to not caring any more, which is obvious with a sharp fall in attendances. Screaming abuse at players doesn't help but I can understand the anger of the fans

neil7908
08-02-2014, 06:15 PM

This thread is way, way over the top but this is equally ridiculous - how many clubs in Scotland have had over 20k fans for a home game this season? I reckon that would be us, Celtic and Rangers.

Do you genuinely think other clubs in the SPL would not be voicing their displeasure in watching their team lose to opposition from the lower leagues in the only chance we have at silverware this season? I know Motherwell, Hearts, Rangers, Celtic, Livingstone and Killie fans at my work who have all been away fans at ER over the years and all have commented positively on our support.

Moon unit
08-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Terry knows he's got a massive job on his hands..stop bleating about him!
the players on the park let us down...one player..one player can hold his head up!,

DUNCAN WHATMORE!!!!!..great effort from the young lad,the rest looked like imposters!

One Day Soon
08-02-2014, 06:24 PM

Good one.

Disgusting

Congratulations on starting one of the worst threads on .net so far in 2014. Destructive, premature and completely pointless. Any Yam guest would be proud.

wills
08-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Can we finally accept yet that something stinks beyond the managers at Easter Road?

I'm not saying it's the fans. But perhaps we're not helping the situation either.

Might be nothing in it but ever since we replaced the east stand and widened the pitch results at ER have been poor. Do our players get enough time on the pitch?

SaulGoodman
08-02-2014, 06:34 PM
What a slaver you are

No more of a slaver than anyone else on this site.

cleanyman
08-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Congratulations on starting one of the worst threads on .net so far in 2014. Destructive, premature and completely pointless. Any Yam guest would be proud.

I couldn't care less.

We follow this pish week in and week out. They get terrific backing and we spend our hard earned cash.

I said to my pal today that the team put out would struggle....and it did.

It's just not good enough.

The players didn't play well and the Manager had a mare. he shouldn't be exempt from criticism.

One Day Soon
08-02-2014, 07:02 PM
I couldn't care less.

We follow this pish week in and week out. They get terrific backing and we spend our hard earned cash.

I said to my pal today that the team put out would struggle....and it did.

It's just not good enough.

The players didn't play well and the Manager had a mare. he shouldn't be exempt from criticism.

And that right there is exactly your problem.

Do you really think "I'd rather have TB than Terry Butcher" is criticism? It's pretty extreme and comes across as vicious and unconstructive.

cleanyman
08-02-2014, 07:10 PM
And that right there is exactly your problem.

Do you really think "I'd rather have TB than Terry Butcher" is criticism? It's pretty extreme and comes across as vicious and unconstructive.

Why highlight only the first sentence yet you ignore the rest?

Jonnyboy
08-02-2014, 07:17 PM

FFs how many relatives has KT got on here? :wink:

Jonnyboy
08-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Why highlight only the first sentence yet you ignore the rest?

It's the thread title and it's poor form IMO

Fergus52
08-02-2014, 07:22 PM

Kevin Thomson!? :faf:

Fergus52
08-02-2014, 07:23 PM
FFs how many relatives has KT got on here? :wink:

It's embarrassing.

He's done nothing of note since coming back yet he has countless fanboys amongst the support

cleanyman
08-02-2014, 07:24 PM
It's the thread title and it's poor form IMO

As is Butcher's managerial record.

Lets not discuss that though.

Gustavo Fring
08-02-2014, 07:27 PM
it would seem that roasters are not exclusive to the yams then

some of the comments on here tonight - words fail me , they really do

Jonnyboy
08-02-2014, 07:27 PM
As is Butcher's managerial record.

Lets not discuss that though.

Nice bodyswerve. Do you really think you'd rather have TB? It was a poor choice of words and probably typed in anger. I mean, think about what you've said

cleanyman
08-02-2014, 07:31 PM
Nice bodyswerve. Do you really think you'd rather have TB? It was a poor choice of words and probably typed in anger. I mean, think about what you've said

I am drunk due to sheer devastation.

Feel my pain

I don't even drink

How sad and pathetic I am

Jonnyboy
08-02-2014, 07:38 PM

Feel my pain

I don't even drink

No arguments here

sleeping giant
08-02-2014, 07:40 PM
I'd rather have some queludes (sp) :-)

merritthibees
08-02-2014, 07:45 PM

Bang on! Can't put a foot wrong without being hounded by so called "fans"!

EastCalderHibby
08-02-2014, 08:08 PM

GTF you hearts ****.

The mutants are all over the place away and hide back under the bucket that you have been under since sunday
11985 11986

#FromTheCapital
08-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Aye managers fault as always. Nothing to do with the ***** players. Funny how our only player with pass marks was a terry butcher signing.

EastCalderHibby
08-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Terry knows he's got a massive job on his hands..stop bleating about him!
the players on the park let us down...one player..one player can hold his head up!,

DUNCAN WHATMORE!!!!!..great effort from the young lad,the rest looked like imposters!

sorry mate your no far away (impostors ) but i thought tawio worked hard today

Pete
08-02-2014, 08:17 PM

Feel my pain

I don't even drink

I'm in the Easter road vicinity right now if you want to meet for a chat. Are you?

If I'm wrong I'll buy you drinks all night.

One Day Soon
08-02-2014, 08:21 PM

Feel my pain

I don't even drink

Stop digging, stop posting.

hibsmad
08-02-2014, 08:42 PM

This thread is a joke but so is that statement.

I often take a look at other fans forums and can't believe what I'm reading. I checked out one of the Arsenal fans forums today (ok not Scottish but it helps make my point) and after the game today you would not believe some of the comments. The board was not censored like this one and almost every player, as well as the manager, was getting it tight. I am talking far worse than anything you will ever read on here. Fans actually stating that they hope certain players would just die! And they were top of the best league in the world at the time!

I think, considering what we have been through recently, that Hibs fans are a pretty decent bunch. Bar the odd ******** off course.

HibeeHendo
08-02-2014, 08:50 PM
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but the thread title is pretty ****ing shady considering thousands of people die from that disease every year.

You'd think we never got knocked out the Scottish cup before regarding some of the comments being made today.

Gustavo Fring
08-02-2014, 09:05 PM
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but the thread title is pretty ****ing shady considering thousands of people die from that disease every year.

You'd think we never got knocked out the Scottish cup before regarding some of the comments being made today.

:top marks

Hermit Crab
08-02-2014, 09:21 PM

Good one.

Disgusting

Behave yourself. Horrific post and thread.

matty_f
08-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Behave yourself. Horrific post and thread.

Butcher out. Nasty disease in.

GreenLake
08-02-2014, 09:35 PM
I'd rather have TB than Terry Butcher
Rather than TB, it seems like you developed a severe case of PMT. Should be fine in a couple of days and better times lie ahead from Butchers management. :greengrin

Joe6-2
08-02-2014, 09:36 PM
It's simple frustration boiling over. We have had so many disappointments recently and another shocker of a result today is clearly leaving many very angry. I can't accept losing like this any more and it's clear that people are starting to move from angry and disappointed to not caring any more, which is obvious with a sharp fall in attendances. Screaming abuse at players doesn't help but I can understand the anger of the fans
Agree, but tried to stop caring and just can't!!!

Pete
08-02-2014, 09:37 PM

Get them to **** then.

Bin these erses!

sh00byd00
08-02-2014, 09:41 PM
You couldn't make this **** up :greengrin

Pete
08-02-2014, 09:58 PM
You couldn't make this **** up :greengrin

You certainly couldn't.

Hibs till I die.

matty_f
08-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Get them to **** then.

Bin these erses!

If we started binning folk for pish threads there'd hardly be anyone left!

Report folk you think are yams or have broken rules.

Hermit Crab
08-02-2014, 10:04 PM
You certainly couldn't.

Hibs till I die.

Away and calm down. Stop biting mate.

eggbamyasi
08-02-2014, 10:05 PM

Agree big time

Boyle89
09-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Butcher WILL turn us around when he can get his full team in. It's quite clear that he doesn't have the players he wants, or at least I hope this is the case. What gets me is that this is yet another game where we have been rank rotten as a team, not just a couple players but the majority of the team! Poor against Aberdeen, poor against St mirren and now poor today. If there was one thing I was sure of it was that TB wouldn't stand for poor performances yet we keep getting them from a lot of players and he won't drop them (LC in particular has been gash recently). Same old hibs...

shetlandhibee
09-02-2014, 01:00 AM
I not an expert but there are some key things towards a successful team. First of all a strong back 4 and a golie that are consistant. Then 2 defensive midfielders that work there socks off or/and break up play, I think this is why teams such as Aberdeen, Chelsea, ICT and Dundee United at the start of the season (e.g. rankin and Paton, Jack/Robson and Flood, Luiz and Matic/Lampard). Then you have 3 Attacking pacey midfield players (e.g Pawlet,Hayes and McGinn, Gauld, Armstrong and GMS, Hazard,Wilian and Oscar) and finally a striker that scores a lot and poaches (e.g. Rooney, Eto or when Goodwille played for United)

I think we have the building blocks for this untill Butcher brings in some of his own men. Ive done team just for example you might have different opinons

------Williams-------
Foster-Hanlon-Nelson/Boateng-McGivern
--------Tawio----Thomson----
---Watmore-Stanton--Harris
---------------Haynes-----------

Another thing we need is to be postive and back the manager and the team.:thumbsup:We do have very negative fans:duck:

Heisenberg
09-02-2014, 06:15 AM
I can't actually believe there is threads like this already. Fans rightly wanted a change from Fenlon and it seemed were all buzzing at the appointment of Butcher. No matter how much some folk might try and tell you otherwise on here, he's been left with a terrible team. How was he supposed to sort that out in January? We had a small upturn when he initially came in but that's worn off and the true ability of some of our squad is shining through. He'll sort it out in the summer. He is a proven spl manager and he deserves time ffs!

Beefster
09-02-2014, 08:03 AM
I'd rather have a chesty cough than TB.

matty_f
09-02-2014, 08:38 AM
I'd rather have a chesty cough than TB.

Nasty disease out. Minor ailment in.

One Day Soon
09-02-2014, 09:22 AM
If we started binning folk for pish threads there'd hardly be anyone left!

Report folk you think are yams or have broken rules.

How do we do that Matty?

Beefster
09-02-2014, 09:27 AM
How do we do that Matty?

Don't listen to Matty. It doesn't make any difference. I've been reporting you since before the 2010 General Election and nothing.

One Day Soon
09-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Don't listen to Matty. It doesn't make any difference. I've been reporting you since before the 2010 General Election and nothing.

That's because I'm double deep undercover, on the PM board, ITK, a Greggs shareholder and a happy clapper. Plus I had a high post count on the Calendar Thread. I'm untouchable Beefster. Now how do we grass up Yams?

Hibercelona
09-02-2014, 10:08 AM

Good one.

Disgusting

Nope. Because the ICT fans gave him a chance to work his magic.

FranckSuzy
09-02-2014, 12:07 PM
This thread AND its title has got to be one of the most ridiculous in the history of .net and that's saying something :greengrin Do the decent thing and delete it OP as I nurse patients with TB and you'd rather be a Hibby, with Terry Butcher at the helm, I can assure you :wink:

Albanian Hibs
09-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Absolutely disgusting thread title.

R'Albin
09-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Absolutely disgusting thread title.

I agree. The OP has obviously never had Man Flu, I was stuck in my house for almost two days this January with a sore throat and cough. No respect for what people like me had to go through :bitchy:

blackpoolhibs
09-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Pish. Years and years of following in blind faith are starting to wear off. As it stands I won't be back for the foreseeable and won't be renewing my season ticket. Sick and tired of wasting my weekend on a bunch of imposters who couldn't give a toss about the supporters.

Don't you periodically have a pop at those who only go to the so called big games, some of them have many more years than you on the clock following Hibs ?

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?263774-Cup-Final-General-

Sale&p=3594357&highlight=#post3594357
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?263389-Hearts-tickets&p=3591214&highlight=#post3591214

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?262546-cup-final-tickets&p=3578521&highlight=#post3578521

If we get to the cup final next season, i hope you are lucky enough to get a ticket. :thumbsup:

weonlywon6-2
09-02-2014, 01:51 PM

Good one.

Disgusting

bye bye

weonlywon6-2
09-02-2014, 01:56 PM

we just need better players and a mindset to get over playing at home.
had we played yesterday in kirkcaldy i think we would still have been in the cup.we struggle at home for some reason and have done for years.

butcher will get us back on the road.yesterday was dire,no imagination for some reason and we just couldnt get going at all.

weonlywon6-2
09-02-2014, 02:05 PM

there should be beathalisers next to computers so you cant talk rubbish after a few jars of fosters ???

lord bunberry
09-02-2014, 02:07 PM

Can we put this .net myth that our away record is better than our home record to bed, it's not and apart from 1season it never has been.

weonlywon6-2
09-02-2014, 02:11 PM
Can we put this .net myth that our away record is better than our home record to bed, it's not and apart from 1season it never has been.

its a better laugh and the fans support the team better

sleeping giant
09-02-2014, 02:22 PM
How do we do that Matty?

You click the report post button beside the reply button. I've done it twice . The first one was launched almost immediately but Filled Rolls is still here :-) ( that was a joke BTW FR , Cannae do appropriate smiles on my phone )

Calum68
09-03-2014, 08:19 AM
There isn't a Hibs supporter that's happy with the performances or results but we all knew it would take time for TB to bring in his players. He's been honest in saying that players are not performing and that changes will be made if they don't up their game. Let's give the guy time and hold the negative comments until he's had a chance.

stevejordan
09-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Terry started off good but things have deteriorated we have taken 5 points from the last 21 available one win in the last seven league games but its Paddys team he is working with and some are just not good enough i am not knocking Paddy as he was a really nice man but we need to give Terry a chance to empty the ones that are not good enough and to replace them with his own players to create his own team.
We are secure at the top end of the bottom six so it gives Terry time to experiment so that he knows who to keep for next seasons new challenge.

Ronniekirk
09-03-2014, 08:59 AM
There isn't a Hibs supporter that's happy with the performances or results but we all knew it would take time for TB to bring in his players. He's been honest in saying that players are not performing and that changes will be made if they don't up their game. Let's give the guy time and hold the negative comments until he's had a chance.

At two nil down some players looked dejected But not many would have thought we would go on to take the lead so give the guy credit Hayes did himself no favours yesterday so be interesting if he keeps his place for Thistle game as he really should get dropped after that performance.