Harris 2

Stanton 5
Collins 1

Zoubir 0
Heffernan 1
Haynes 2

down-the-slope
08-02-2014, 04:04 PM
pass marks to Stanton Tawio Watmore the rest were average to honking....

Humo
08-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Most players didn't play well at all to day so I'm just going to judge them on whether or not that was a performance of a player that should play in green and white.

Williams - Fail. Made some shocking decisions but the back 4 didn't help at all.

Stevenson - Fail. He's not a LB so I have some sympathy for him but he has played that position quite a lot and should do better.
Hanlon - Borderline Pass. Not up to his usual standard but look like John Terry compared to the rest of them.
Nelson - Fail. To get skinned and outplayed by a mid table championship side is a disgrace.
Forster - Fail. e's not a RB so I think he should have been the CH instead of Nelson and Boateng at RB.

Harris. Fail. He has and should do better.
Craig. Epic Fail. No Captain should play that poorly and no player is irreplaceable should have been subbed.
Stanton. Pass. Played well nice goal but was surrounded by ****.
Taoi. Fail. Better than Craig but still no pass.
Watmore. Pass. MOTM just brilliant.

Collins. Fail. Haynes should have started

Zoubir Frustrating as he does things well then ****s it up and the last hurdle
Heff Fail just wasnt good enough didnt seem alert or awake
Haynes Should have started for Collins.

Ref - WTF was that.

Cropley10
08-02-2014, 04:06 PM
Williams - 2 WTF was he doing at the 3rd, appears he is no longer interested
Foster - 3 always second to Raith winger
Nelson - 4 Good goal, looked slow
Hanlon - 4 appears to be disinterested
Stevenson - 5 worked hard with no end product
Tawio - 5 tried but still poor
Craig - 1 for the one shot on target, he has been gash for weeks
Watmore - 7 Mom exciting attacking player
Collins - 5 tried hard cannot recall him having a shot
Stanton - 6 took his goal well, but faded
Harris - 5 sometimes he flatters to deceive
Zoubby - 4 no end product
Heffernan - 3 should have scored with his chance

Hibs TV 2 the stream kept freezing

Collins get 5 and tried hard. He didn't win a header, didn't link the play, didn't do anything but concede possession. He got hooked first. He is a very, very, very poor footballer. I gave him 0. If he never gets a start again than that will be progress.

lumbo_hfc
08-02-2014, 04:11 PM
Williams 3 not helped by poor defending. Kicking poor.
Forster 3 ripped up by cardle time and time again
Nelson 2 worst i have seen him, so slow!
Hanlon 4 not helped by nelson but bullied several time
Stevenson 2 poor, distribution honkin!!
Watmore 7 good debut, going to be a player with the right players round him
Craig 1 gets worse everytime i see him, needs dropped! Couldn't care if he's captain! Playong like a player who thinks he can't be dropped!!!
Taiwo 4 won a few tackles first half, non existent 2nd half, 2nd touch a tackle
Harris 2 don't know if he is not fit or just not got it, hopeless today!
Stanton 5 great goal, tried to get us going, should have passed it 2nd half after good run.
Collins 1 have liked james before today but can't defend that performance

Zoubir 3 tried to make it happen but just does too much sometimes
Heffernan 2 should have scored
Haynes 2 couple of flicks never came off, looks strong though and might have something to offer

Butcher you have proved your point, get Kevin Thomson back in the team when he's fit!! Robertson should start every game aswell

S4uzee
08-02-2014, 04:14 PM
Can't stand this Collins is a worker, Collins will score loads when he gets service pish. The guy is ****ing awful

IFONLY
08-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Can't stand this Collins is a worker, Collins will score loads when he gets service pish. The guy is ****ing awful

This

Hibs90
08-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Williams - 4 - Doesn't care anymore.
Foster - 5
Nelson - 4 - decent header for goal but dreadful otherwise.
Hanlon - 4 - First game back from injury but by his recent standards that was mince.
Stevenson - 5
Tawio - 4
Craig - 3 - drop please
Watmore - 8 - poor guy must want to go home already
Collins - 3 - I like him but mince today
Stanton - 6
Harris -4
Zoubby - 3
Heffernan - 3

hibbymick
08-02-2014, 04:33 PM

This. I also dont know why he gets balls punted up in the air to him, nothing stuck and we counted the headers he had won....we stopped counting when he won 0/8.

wookie70
08-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Williams - 4 Doesn't look himself.
Foster - 3 Never really got forward and was very poor at the back
Nelson - 3 Really poor. He should have half the boy out wide for their first and hardly won a ball on the air or on the deck. Two points for his goal
Hanlon - 3 looked shaky and like Nelson beaten consistently in the air and the deck
Stevenson - 4 Best of the defense but poor today
Tawio - 5 Good in the first half but faded
Craig - 1 Awful. Not sure how he started with Robertson on the bench. Needs dropped
Watmore - 7 Mom Great debut. Exciting and at last some pace but maybe tried a wee bit too hard. Maybe should have got a penalty very late on
Collins - 2 He was winning me over but I think I will revert to my first thoughts - never a footballers. Tony Higgins jumped higher.
Stanton - 6 Played well as the number 10 but not as good deeper. Great goal and unlucky with another effort. Best of the young guns for me
Harris - 3 Never at the races and I would have subbed him at half time

Zoubby - Did OK when he came on but possibly the slowest forward player I have ever seen
Heffernan - Passed up good chance with weak finish and didn't look sharp
Hayes - Looked better than Collins but so did the kids in the crossbar challenge at half time

Ref - Looked like he was determined not to give us a decision but focus has to be on the Hibs performance not his.

TB - Craig was was woeful in the last couple of games and should never had started. Robertson should have played from the start today and I think would have made a difference. He changed personnel early to shake things up but the system stayed the same and it was simply not working. Hibs were disorganized and second to every ball today. He has to take some of the blame for this.

Andy74
08-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Williams 2
Forster 3
Nelson 1
Hanlon 2
Stevenson 4

Watmore 8
Craig 1
Taiwo 5
Harris 2

Stanton 5
Collins 1

Zoubir 0
Heffernan 1
Haynes 2

I thought Zoubir was alright when he came on. No idea what Haynes did to get 2 more?

AL-Qaholik
08-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Williams - 2. Appears to have already mentally left the club.

Forster - 3. Not a right back. At all.
Nelson - 3.
Hanlon - 4. Still unconvinced he'll ever be part of a successful defence. Maybe there's a reason for that?
Stevenson - 4. Not a left back.

Taiwo - 4. Very poor today. Took forever on the ball and then, more often that not, failed to find a Hibs player.
Craig - 0. And he's lucky to get that...

Harris - 4. Doesn't look the same player as before the injury. Hope he just needs time to get back to that level.
Stanton - 6. Looks a good prospect but can't do it all himself.
Watmore - 7. See Stanton. Doesn't seem to like passing the ball though...

Collins - n/a. Was he even in the team today?? Mince.

Subs:
Haynes - 2. Decent chance with the header & he almost completely missed the ball.
Zoubir - 1. Oh dear.
Heffernan - 2. The laziness of that attempted finish when he was through 1 on 1 shows exactly why he isn't featuring more.

Butcher - 0. Completely out-thought by a manager whose team hadn't scored in two months. Jury remains very firmly out but the whole "let's just wait and see who he brings in in the summer" argument isn't gonna fly with another 4 whole months of this season to go. He needs to get more out these players immediately or season ticket sales will nose-dive and he'll have even less of a budget to work with in the summer.

Beefster
08-02-2014, 04:42 PM
Williams - 4 : Not his best game. TBH, I think he's already away in his head.
Forster - 2 : Terrible.
Nelson - 2 : When he gets a pass within 15 feet of another Hibs player, it feels like Xmas all over again.
Hanlon - 4 : Rubbish.
Stevenson - 4 : Meh.

Watmore - 7 : Showed up everyone else.
Craig - 2 : A travesty of a captain and needs to play in another position.
Taiwo - 4 : Back to the Taiwo of old who really doesn't do very much.
Harris - 4 : Guff.
Stanton - 4 : Guff.

Collins - 4 : Guff.

Zoubir - 2 : Show-pony. If we sign him on a permanent deal, I may spontaneously combust.
Heffernan - 2 : Terrible signing. No pace. No strength.
Haynes - 2 : Not much to say yet but he was no worse than most of the rest.

Pretty Boy
08-02-2014, 04:43 PM
I thought Zoubir was alright when he came on. No idea what Haynes did to get 2 more?

Zoubir is a total show pony imo.

Lots of stepovers and fancy flicks but no end product. Got into a good position once and then took about 8 touches rather than shooting and wasted a free kick in injury time that could have been a last chance. He seems to be good at moving with the ball without actually going anywhere.

Haynes had a shot on target so maybe 1 point more would have been fairer.

Cod Boy
08-02-2014, 04:52 PM
should never have got rid of Vine

staunchhibby
08-02-2014, 04:54 PM
I think it is bit ott to say young Sam stanton was guff.At least he tried more than you can say about some of the others:confused:

AL-Qaholik
08-02-2014, 04:55 PM
I recall him making a few decent passes, but even if he didn't I wouldn't blame him from wanting to do it all himself, going by the standards of his team mates today! He's very tricky with the ball at his feet and seems to make space even when it's very tight.

Don't get me wrong, if the options are 'keep the ball and try to do it all himself' or 'pass to Collins', I know which I'd prefer...

Cameron1875
08-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Williams- 2

Forster-3
Nelson-1
Hanlon-4
Stevenson- 4

Craig-1
Taiwo-2

Harris-3
Stanton-8
Watmore-7

Collins-2

Sir David Gray
08-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Sam Stanton looks a real prospect and I liked what I saw of him today.

I'm sure that will be knocked out of him within the next 6 months or so.

Watmore also looks promising.

The rest were ranging from average to utter garbage.

I've never been as underwhelmed by a Hibs signing as I am with Liam Craig.

Really disappointed with him in the vast majority of times that I have seen him this season.

And I say that as someone who was really excited when I heard we had signed him.

staunchhibby
08-02-2014, 05:04 PM
I know that players read this forum and to see comments made like guff it does not surprise me that players become dissolutioned with the supporters.

Emerald
08-02-2014, 05:07 PM
I know that players read this forum and to see comments made like guff it does not surprise me that players become dissolutioned with the supporters.

Better give them all 10 out of 10 then, wouldn't want to spoil any of their saturday nights.

Pretty Boy
08-02-2014, 05:10 PM

If they played a bit better there wouldn't be so many 'guff' comments.

The poor, sensitive wee lambs were just beaten, quite comfortably, by a pish Championship team who have not scored a goal this year.

I hope they do read this as they deserve all they get tonight.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-02-2014, 05:10 PM
Williams - 2

Forster - 2
Nelson - 2
Hanlon - 3
Stevenson - 3

Watmore - 7
Craig - 2
Taiwo - 2
Stanton - 6/7
Harris - 3

Collins - 2

Pish.

staunchhibby
08-02-2014, 05:14 PM
I did not advocate 10/10 all I mentionedwas that I thought to say stanton was guff.At was not justified when others rated him at least 6 which I felt was deserved

Emerald
08-02-2014, 05:20 PM
I did not advocate 10/10 all I mentionedwas that I thought to say stanton was guff.At was not justified when others rated him at least 6 which I felt was deserved

I agree, Stanton doesn't deserve getting put down, he is and will be a fine player for us. Watmore looks like a fantastic prospect and if we had won today the forum would have been going overboard about him. You don't want to damage these players confidence but you also can't blow smoke up their noses just so they wont take offence. I generally don't have a pop at players so I get what you mean. :agree:

weonlywon6-2
08-02-2014, 05:21 PM
watmore showed in flashes that he could be good.
williams just loks a liability to me,never confident with him in goals.

we had no midfiled today so a lot of pressure on the front men to try and get somethig out of nothing

very disappointed today

davieh
08-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Williams 4

Stevenson 3
Hanlon 5
Nelson 3 (great in the air, shocking on the floor)
Forster 4

Harris 3 (has lost his mojo)
Craig 4 (nothing other than set pieces)
Taiwo 5
Watmore 8 (best player by a mile . why didn't we get the ball to him more often, specially when he drew two yellow cards in first 20 mins??)

Stanton 6
Collins 1 (atrocious)

EVENTUALLY
08-02-2014, 05:28 PM

What about us? They're paid exceptionally well to play sport and don't know the meaning the word dissolutioned. It's the fans who are entitled to be dissolutioned after watching the dreadful football played by those chancers.

Stax
08-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Watmore & Stanton the only ones with passmarks for me. God loves a trier but the only Ball collins controled today was with his hands. We bypassed our midfield altogether today and the lack of any plan b or otherwise was worrying. Turgid stuff and an opportunity missed.

Beefster
08-02-2014, 05:51 PM

You're absolutely right.

Hiya guys! You all tried super super hard today. Good work.

Up The Bracket
08-02-2014, 06:11 PM
How people can go on about Collins as being "our worst" today is beyond me, Robin Van Persie wouldn't have been able to do anything with the service he got especially in the second half.

Williams - 3

Forster - 2
Nelson - 0
Hanlon - 5
Stevenson - 5

Craig - 1
Taiwo - 4

Watmore - 8
Stanton - 6
Harris - 3

Collins - 5

davieh
08-02-2014, 06:20 PM
How people can go on about Collins as being "our worst" today is beyond me, Robin Van Persie wouldn't have been able to do anything with the service he got especially in the second half.

Collins didn't win a header all game and the ball bounced two yards off him every time it went to feet....

Moon unit
08-02-2014, 06:24 PM
pass marks to Stanton Tawio Watmore the rest were average to honking....

Whatmore looked like a footballer!...Stanton a close second the rest... Well!

Itsnoteasy
08-02-2014, 06:25 PM
Collins get 5 and tried hard. He didn't win a header, didn't link the play, didn't do anything but concede possession. He got hooked first. He is a very, very, very poor footballer. I gave him 0. If he never gets a start again than that will be progress.

Trying to think when he actually touched the ball.

Itsnoteasy
08-02-2014, 06:28 PM

:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

hibee_girl
08-02-2014, 06:32 PM
Williams 3 - was all over the place today, he's lucky it wasn't 4 thanks to him

Forster 2 - had a nightmare
Nelson 4- looked strong in the air but awful on the ground
Hanlon 4 - not the Hanlon we are used to seeing
Stevenson 5 - not great but he had little support from Harris today.

Watmore 7 - looks a player
Taiwo 6 - good game from him again today, glad to see him back in the team
Craig 1 - may as well have not been there
Stanton 5 - good goal, faded in 2nd half.
Harris 4 - think we may have rushed him back a bit early, he still looks miles off the pace

Collins 1 - did absolutely nothing today though he shouldn't have been upfront on his own.

leggeto
08-02-2014, 06:33 PM
All mince apart from watmore man of the match

NAE NOOKIE
08-02-2014, 07:20 PM
Stanton ..... 5
Watmore .... 5
Stevenson .. 4
Taiwo ....... 4

The rest aint worth the effort to type.

SouthamptonHibs
08-02-2014, 07:22 PM
***** squad ****ing wage thiefs the lot of them.

Billy Whizz
08-02-2014, 07:30 PM
It's amazing how fans see performances differently

18/03/07
08-02-2014, 07:33 PM
I would put Harris back in the 20's for a few games i think he was rushed back,will he be the same player before his injury? who knows.
Taiwo would not play him again.
Collins very poor,maybe put heff up front for a change.
Craig don't know what has happened to him, would replace him with Robertson, v Ross County

hfc rd
08-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Watmore is the only one that got pass marks today, the only one that deserves his wage for this week. The rest shouldn't even deserve to get paid a penny, never mind their full wage after that embarrassing display.

RedHibby
08-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Stanton ..... 5
Watmore .... 5
Stevenson .. 4
Taiwo ....... 4

The rest aint worth the effort to type.

Watmore deserves more than a five surely. He got persistently fouled got back up and got on with it. He is a bit Bambi like but he was the best player on the park today by a long way.

HFC 0-7
08-02-2014, 07:58 PM
I agree, Stanton doesn't deserve getting put down, he is and will be a fine player for us. Watmore looks like a fantastic prospect and if we had won today the forum would have been going overboard about him. You don't want to damage these players confidence but you also can't blow smoke up their noses just so they wont take offence. I generally don't have a pop at players so I get what you mean. :agree:

Stanton was ok today, better than most but there was 2 opportunities today that he chose to shot from outside the box when there was a good passing opportunity to someone in the box.

Boyle89
08-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Most players didn't play well at all to day so I'm just going to judge them on whether or not that was a performance of a player that should play in green and white.

Williams - Fail. Made some shocking decisions but the back 4 didn't help at all.

Stevenson - Fail. He's not a LB so I have some sympathy for him but he has played that position quite a lot and should do better.
Hanlon - Borderline Pass. Not up to his usual standard but look like John Terry compared to the rest of them.
Nelson - Fail. To get skinned and outplayed by a mid table championship side is a disgrace.
Forster - Fail. e's not a RB so I think he should have been the CH instead of Nelson and Boateng at RB.

Harris. Fail. He has and should do better.
Craig. Epic Fail. No Captain should play that poorly and no player is irreplaceable should have been subbed.
Stanton. Pass. Played well nice goal but was surrounded by ****.
Taoi. Fail. Better than Craig but still no pass.
Watmore. Pass. MOTM just brilliant.

Collins. Fail. Haynes should have started

Zoubir Frustrating as he does things well then ****s it up and the last hurdle
Heff Fail just wasnt good enough didnt seem alert or awake
Haynes Should have started for Collins.

Ref - WTF was that.
You took the words right out of my mouth! This is exactly what I thought.

Emerald
08-02-2014, 10:10 PM
Stanton was ok today, better than most but there was 2 opportunities today that he chose to shot from outside the box when there was a good passing opportunity to someone in the box.

Agree, the one I can think of he should have passed it right for Watmore. He's only had a handfull of first team starts. Really cant blame him, he's a star for the future.

coldingham hibs
09-02-2014, 09:44 AM
I don't know how Stevenson can get anywhere near pass marks as many have scored him. He is an experienced pro and was ripped a new one by the Raith winger all game. Whether he is a left back or not it's simply not good enough. Forster was equally as bad.