PDA

View Full Version : Overpaid Losers - Get Them Down to Gullane Sand Dunes

The Voice Of Reason
08-02-2014, 04:41 PM
As it says on the tin.

Bunch of losers - overpaid clowns. Wage thieves.

F&&k the nice training complex, get them down to Gullane Sand Dunes. That's what they deserve.

Complete clearout required.

LaMotta
08-02-2014, 04:43 PM
As it says on the tin.

F&&k the nice training complex, get them down to Gullane Sand Dunes. That's what they deserve.

Trip to murder hill in order :agree:

Golden Bear
08-02-2014, 04:50 PM
I'd demolish the new East Stand and rebuild the previous version.

The stadium is now devoid of atmosphere for your average fixture and the results have suffered accordingly.

essexhibee
08-02-2014, 04:53 PM

The stadium is now devoid of atmosphere for your average fixture and the results have suffered accordingly.

Sensible logic. Sod all the extra revenues from the semi finals, finals, international games that the new stadium has hosted.

🙈

Golden Bear
08-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Sensible logic. Sod all the extra revenues from the semi finals, finals, international games that the new stadium has hosted.

Desperate solutions for desperate times.

OsloHibs
08-02-2014, 04:59 PM
As it says on the tin.

I was shocked at how skinny Paul Heffernan has got. Didn't even know it was him warming up. Is he ok??

LaMotta
08-02-2014, 05:40 PM

:agree:

Emerald
08-02-2014, 05:42 PM
I was shocked at how skinny Paul Heffernan has got. Didn't even know it was him warming up. Is he ok??

Its all the running in those lead boots he wears that's made him so skinny! :wink:

Sir David Gray
08-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Today was a real low point for me.

Our attacking play had very little purpose about it and we looked shaky whenever they had the ball in our half.

At least for the majority of this season, although we haven't been scoring many goals, our defensive record had been really good. We had only conceded 2 goals in Terry Butcher's' first 7 matches in charge. In the 6 games we've played since then, we've kept no clean sheets and have lost 14 goals.

I'm totally disillusioned after watching that today, but sadly not surprised.

Good luck to Raith Rovers though. They totally deserved their victory today.

Glory Lurker
08-02-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm totally disillusioned after watching that today, but sadly not surprised.

I genuinely did not think there was a real chance we'd lose today. They've stunned me. Beilin and gutted.

Sir David Gray
08-02-2014, 06:01 PM
I genuinely did not think there was a real chance we'd lose today. They've stunned me. Beilin and gutted.

I know it's silly and illogical but I didn't have a good feeling for today.

Craig_in_Prague
08-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Was looking forward to attending next week, but now?

With Celtic going out too, this was a shocker. Not surprised though, been leaking too many goals since 1875, we are a piddly bottom spl team now... but a fancy training centre and nice stadium, a bit like a company that has great offices, looks the part but is a crappy run business.