PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
08-02-2014, 03:26 PM
As it says on the tin. I'm embarrassed, hurt & furious. Absolutely honking stuff today!

Borderhibbie76
08-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Liam craig??? Why is he still getting a game???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
08-02-2014, 05:00 PM
We should be used to feeling embarrassed by now. After all it's our default emotion when it's Scottish Cup weekend. Sick and tired of it. Different year, different manger, same capitulation.

Andy74
08-02-2014, 05:03 PM
We should be used to feeling embarrassed by now. After all it's our default emotion when it's Scottish Cup weekend. Sick and tired of it. Different year, different manger, same capitulation.

I've imagined getting to last two finals then?

Cropley10
08-02-2014, 05:10 PM

Aye and two utterly woeful performances when we got there.

Attention seeker.

Hibernia&Alba
08-02-2014, 05:12 PM

No, Andy, you haven't imagined them, but they were both deeply embarrassing occasions in themselves.

Sir David Gray
08-02-2014, 05:13 PM

You weren't embarrassed in May 2012?

WestEndHibee
08-02-2014, 05:15 PM
Aye and two utterly woeful performances when we got there.

Attention seeker.

Im not sure you should pick the Scottish cup as an example. Yeh the league has been woeful but the cup used to offer a bit of respite and hope. That's that gone for a year though.

Eternal Hibbie
08-02-2014, 05:19 PM
As it says on the tin. I'm embarrassed, hurt & furious. Absolutely honking stuff today!

You're not alone mate, totally disillusioned in all things Hibs right now, if ever a club continued to kick their support up the arse it's this bunch of imposters.

TB's feelgood factor seems like a long time ago now. :mad:

EK_Hibs
08-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Liam Craig was definitely not the worst out there today

Biggie
08-02-2014, 05:23 PM
We saw today why it's been 112 years.....decent route to the quarters with Celtc out.....I'll never see this bloody cup at ER....

hibee_girl
08-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Liam Craig was definitely not the worst out there today

Who was then?

weonlywon6-2
08-02-2014, 05:26 PM
We saw today why it's been 112 years.....decent route to the quarters with Celtc out.....I'll never see this bloody cup at ER....

mickey mouse cup anyway !!!

Emerald
08-02-2014, 05:28 PM
mickey mouse cup anyway !!!

Yeh, and at least we're not Donald Ducked liked the Hearts. An Im no Happy!!!

neil7908
08-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Whats really annoyed me is that we'll probably never get a better chance to win either cup than this season.

Lost at home to a truly shocking Hearts team in the League cup and to a Raith team from the division below who couldn't buy a goal until they faced us at ER.

With Celtic out of both competitions and Rangers a crippled shell languishing 2 divisions below we had a fantastic chance at some silverware this year. All gone now and who knows how long it'll be until we have this good a chance?

SouthamptonHibs
08-02-2014, 06:59 PM
We are **** for any Paris Fenlon lover out there he has assembled a terrible heartless gutless bunch on wage thiefs imo. Butcher will turn us around but do we have the money.....?

NAE NOOKIE
08-02-2014, 07:12 PM
Very, very angry after that today: When the players ran out at 2pm today they all knew that Celtic had been knocked out and there was a real path to the final open given a reasonable draw.

There is no excuse for such a terrible performance ..... But I dont know how we can do anything about it. Its been the Hibs way for years now to capitulate ... its pathetic.

Its down to money in the end .......... Aberdeen have taken a chance ( as I for one have been pushing Hibs to do for years ) and have spent that few extra bob that will get you success in this country. Look at them now .. in the League Cup final, favourites to win the Scottish Cup and second in the league, with crowds up about 40%

That wouldnt work for Hibs though, because as everybody knows ... daring to speculate to accumulate will leave us in exactly the same state as hearts .......... wont it !