PDA

View Full Version : Disgraceful

Wotherspiniesta
08-02-2014, 03:58 PM
****ing disgraceful.

Greencore
08-02-2014, 04:01 PM
Shhhhh, what are you doing?! You can't give any negative opinions about hibs on this site or everyone will rage. That's right just shut up and accept it. -_-... :/

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-02-2014, 04:02 PM
A never ending run of terrible defeats in this damn cup, will we ever win it?, not on this bloody showing for sure, our season is over now and we will struggle to make the top 6, it's like reading a book you have read a million times with Hibs, you know exactly what happens next.

Away to get pished now. :rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
08-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Yep.

Watmore aside, maybe Stanton, no one gets pass marks.

Williams and Craig need to sort themselves out sharpish.

The_Exile
08-02-2014, 04:05 PM
The next transfer window can't come quick enough.

Mon Dieu4
08-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Yep.

Pretty much sums my views up, spent £80 on that today taking my Dad, brother and nephews to the game hoping that they might get the bug back

well done Hibs that's four paying customers who probably won't be back again for a fair while

Not making excuses as we were rank and deserved to go out but that ref needs a serious word with himself

Wotherspiniesta
08-02-2014, 04:08 PM
The next transfer window can't come quick enough.

Why? So we can bring in another bunch of players that can let us down?

McSwanky
08-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Shhhhh, what are you doing?! You can't give any negative opinions about hibs on this site or everyone will rage. That's right just shut up and accept it. -_-... :/

Don't be a numpty. There's only one person stirring for a rammy on this thread and it's you.

steviehibsleith
08-02-2014, 04:10 PM
Concede 3 against a Championship side who haven't scored in 5 games !!
the back four are ****ing terrible
Forster is never a right back
nelson is past it
hanlon is never a center half and since he has been in the Hibs team we have had a terrible defence
stevenson. See above

cant wait for all the stevenson/hanlon lovers to shout up but how many managers and players have changed and our defence is still crap. Also why has no team ever showed any interest in theses two stars in the last 2 years .

raging and gutted hope Butcher is ruthless because he like the last 4 managers will take the flack.

Danderhall Hibs
Why? So we can bring in another bunch of players that can let us down?

So we can wait a month before picking up scraps on loan deals.

matty_f
Yep.

Spot on. Harris as well.

andy1875
08-02-2014, 04:13 PM
I long for the day we get a Hibs manager that can sort out how soft we are defensively. It's been an ongoing joke since when, 2001?

Raith ain't scored this year and score 3 in our own back yard and could easily have had 4 or 5.

We're soft as ***** and until that changes, results like today will happen time and time again.

HibeeHendo
08-02-2014, 04:13 PM
Concede 3 against a Championship side who haven't scored in 5 games !!
the back four are ****ing terrible
Forster is never a right back
nelson is past it
hanlon is never a center half and since he has been in the Hibs team we have had a terrible defence
stevenson. See above

cant wait for all the stevenson/hanlon lovers to shout up but how many managers and players have changed and our defence is still crap. Also why has no team ever showed any interest in theses two stars in the last 2 years .

raging and gutted hope Butcher is ruthless because he like the last 4 managers will take the flack.

Minus today, Hanlon has been our best player this season I think.

steviehibsleith
08-02-2014, 04:18 PM
Minus today, Hanlon has been our best player this season I think.
So what lewis stevenson was player of the year means nothing i dont rate either of them.

Best player this season we are having another terrible season