PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v raith

jimmyboco1875
08-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Sun is shining, hopefully see a good performance and a few goals today, I'm going for 3-1 hibs with a collins hatrick

Brightside
08-02-2014, 11:20 AM
3-0 Haynes fgs

cabbageandribs1875
08-02-2014, 11:27 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25995064

Danny Haynes, Daniel Boateng and Duncan Watmore could make their Hibernian debuts in the Scottish Cup fifth-round tie against Raith Rovers.
Paul Hanlon returns from injury, but Ryan McGivern remains out. Scott Robertson is back from suspension while Paul Cairney serves a ban.
Raith include Hibs' Callum Booth in their squad, with the on-loan full-back free to play against his parent club.
Calum Elliot has picked up a hamstring injury and misses out.
Goalkeeper David McGurn and Paul Watson are injured while recent signing John Baird is cup-tied.

ian cruise
08-02-2014, 11:33 AM
I think we are capable of a 3-0 win. Need a bit of a bounce after last game and the time off hopefully gave guys time to recharge batteries and give new guys time to find their feet.

Excited to see Stanton again and hope Harris can continue where to find form. Hopefully see some of the new guys too.

Hibstrooper
08-02-2014, 11:34 AM
I expect us to line up:

Williams

Forster
Nelson
Hanlon
Stevenson

Roberson
Craig

Watmore
Stanton
Harris

Collins

2-0 to Hibs

down-the-slope
08-02-2014, 11:50 AM
was looking bright and decent an hour ago - pretty dull and signs of wind / rain - hope it does not get worse as it can really spoil a game and in cup is a leveller.

Really good Raith Crowd coming though (still have family members who watch them irregularly) with a big number i know making a day of meeting old mates from all over / lunch / pub / game so it will make for that really good cup atmosphere...

Lets hope that we see some football that will get us off our seats - and Hanlon bringing that much needed calmness back to the centre of defence

Odd - I want to see Watmore on and tearing at the opposition - but have a bit of a fear that if he does it will not be a good day for Booth

GreenCastle
08-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Callum Booth available to play ??!!

Just noticed some of their players...

Several ex yams...Jason Thompson....Callum Elliot :yw:....Gordon Smith...Grant Murray...

Plus Fraser Mullen....

This could be interesting today..

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Just seen McGivern and Thomson out for a run on the pitch.

I'm_cabbaged
08-02-2014, 12:22 PM

Fitness test?

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Was just the two of them so not sure. Looked a bit like it though

GreenCastle
08-02-2014, 12:53 PM

Fitness test or possibly rehab - as saves a trip to East Mains.