PDA

View Full Version : Ramsdens Cup Final

Frazerbob
07-02-2014, 12:50 PM
Just when you thought it was safe to put away the sterile wipes, the ticket allocations for the game at ER have been announced. Raith are getting the FF Stand and The Rangers charmers will be housed in the South, East and West.

16000 Huns in and around Easter Road, what a horrible thought!

S4uzee
07-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Just when you thought it was safe to put away the sterile wipes, the ticket allocations for the game at ER have been announced. Raith are getting the FF Stand and The Rangers charmers will be housed in the South, East and West.

16000 Huns in and around Easter Road, what a horrible thought!

Better cover up the stones at the East stand

Brooster
07-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Doesn't bother me one little bit, I'm glad of the extra income these 'glamour' games bring. Would you rather we didn't host these games?

Reaper
07-02-2014, 12:57 PM
Another financial boost for the club. Good to see that the building of the stadium and implementation of a legacy for the club is bearing fruit. Long may it continue.

kaimendhibs
07-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Phew! I sit in FF

Sent from my iphone

Scouse Hibee
07-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Better cover up the stones at the East stand

Has there been a problem at other games?

silverhibee
07-02-2014, 01:06 PM
Phew! I sit in FF

Sent from my iphone

:thumbsup:

Taking some wipes tomorrow to give my seat in the East a good clean after the last person to sit on it, in fact i hope they broke it and i am sitting in a new seat come tomorrow. :greengrin

Cabbage East
07-02-2014, 01:07 PM
The only time I've ever wished I sat in the FF :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
07-02-2014, 01:11 PM
Seats in the West are cleaned and sanitised after every game anyway so no real problem here. I would never eat my prawn sandwiches off the spare seats otherwise.

S4uzee
07-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Has there been a problem at other games?

Have rangers used the east before?

HibbySpurs
07-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Doesn't bother me one little bit, I'm glad of the extra income these 'glamour' games bring. Would you rather we didn't host these games?

:agree:, in todays economy ALL extra revenue streams should be maximised in my opinion.

The fact we have a fully compliant 20,000+ stadia fit for the 21st centruy is why we are getting these games. Money well spent. 20,000 football supporters in the east end of Edinburgh is not just a welcom revenue maker for us but it will boost our local economy as well... No problems with this whatsoever....

Although I am glad we managed to have a full house before this game as we'd never have heard the end of it off The Rangers fans:na na:

maturehibby
07-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Phew! I sit in FF

Sent from my iphone

Thats what the people who sit around you say too

Scouse Hibee
07-02-2014, 01:24 PM
Have rangers used the east before?

Hearts have, has there been problem? It's a question not a dig at you.

kaimendhibs
07-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Thats what the people who sit around you say too

Cheeky man. Is 1300 ok tmrw?

Sent from my iphone

johnrebus
07-02-2014, 01:31 PM
:agree:, in todays economy ALL extra revenue streams should be maximised in my opinion.

The fact we have a fully compliant 20,000+ stadia fit for the 21st centruy is why we are getting these games. Money well spent. 20,000 football supporters in the east end of Edinburgh is not just a welcom revenue maker for us but it will boost our local economy as well... No problems with this whatsoever....

Although I am glad we managed to have a full house before this game as we'd never have heard the end of it off The Rangers fans:na na:

Am more concerned with their usual anti social behaviour around the Easter Road vicinity, with the Buckfasted clowns pissing in the street or nearest garden and abusing passers by.

Would rather not have them in Edinburgh at all, never mind the Holy Ground.

Just my opinion mind.

:flag:

Broken Gnome
07-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Does Fat Sally still want it at Tynecastle?

S4uzee
07-02-2014, 01:35 PM
Not with the stones I don't think but they did wipe **** over toilet doors! Plus Rangers hate us, Dun Utd, Aberdeen even more now, just saying I wouldn't be surprised if damage was done

Scouse Hibee
07-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Am more concerned with their usual anti social behaviour around the Easter Road vicinity, with the Buckfasted clowns pissing in the street or nearest garden and abusing passers by.

Would rather not have them in Edinburgh at all, never mind the Holy Ground.

Just my opinion mind.

I like how you've managed to bring Hertz fans into the discussion.

green&left
07-02-2014, 01:37 PM

They were covered up (so I read). Likewise the large programme prints in the east also removed. Imagine the same would be happening for the visit of der hun also.

Scouse Hibee
07-02-2014, 01:38 PM
Not with the stones I don't think but they did wipe **** over toilet doors! Plus Rangers hate us, Dun Utd, Aberdeen even more now, just saying I wouldn't be surprised if damage was done

Aye fair doo's mate, I thought there had been previous damage I had missed.

green&left
07-02-2014, 01:42 PM

The most damage done will likely be a few 5-1 stickers from the wee huns and a few uda/uvf mentions from the dead huns. All of which is billed to their respective clubs as per the hearts official site last week.

weonlywon6-2
07-02-2014, 02:18 PM

cant say that there wont be damage but its celtic they hate folowed by abadeen so they may not be too bothered about causing damage.
having worked at countless games at easter road and swynie the celtic fans are the worst behaved by a country mile

bigwheel
07-02-2014, 02:20 PM
I think we are going to have to work on the pitch for games like this and our matches - it taken a hammering from the weather and is looking pretty bumpy ...

GreenCastle
07-02-2014, 02:38 PM
I think we are going to have to work on the pitch for games like this and our matches - it taken a hammering from the weather and is looking pretty bumpy ...

:agree:

The pitch looked poor last weekend.

Tomorrow I don't think it will have improved much.

MB62
07-02-2014, 02:56 PM
:agree:

The pitch looked poor last weekend.

Tomorrow I don't think it will have improved much.

All we need to do now is spend C£1m on the new artificial pitch. :thumbsup:

hibee_girl
07-02-2014, 02:57 PM
When is this game?

JohnStephens91
07-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Surely Raith should have had a bigger allocation of tickets initially? FF holds just under 4000 fans, I'm well aware that Raith don't have a massive support base, but surely a few thousand more wouldn't have gone amiss - even if it was just as an initial amount.

Hibbyradge
07-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Another £60k or so in the coffers. :thumbsup:

bawheid
07-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Wouldn't it be great if Raith melted them 3-0? :greengrin

SanFranHibs
07-02-2014, 06:14 PM

Just happy we have a quality stadium that we can be proud of !

A few more pennies for the coffers.

DH1875
07-02-2014, 10:31 PM
Surely Raith should have had a bigger allocation of tickets initially? FF holds just under 4000 fans, I'm well aware that Raith don't have a massive support base, but surely a few thousand more wouldn't have gone amiss - even if it was just as an initial amount.

Yeah :agree:. Have they not got something like 2k fans coming tomorrow :confused:. Would think they'd at least have double that for a final.

Sir David Gray
07-02-2014, 10:37 PM
When is this game?

6th April.

Sir David Gray
07-02-2014, 10:41 PM

I always think that when it comes to a cup final, both teams should start off with an equal split of available tickets and if one club can't sell out their allocation after a certain time, the other club should then get the chance to take the remainder of the tickets.

Given that Easter Road holds about 20,000, both clubs should have been offered around 10,000 tickets and if Raith Rovers were failing to sell that many, the rest of the unsold tickets should then have gone to Sevco.

Scouse Hibee
07-02-2014, 11:39 PM
I always think that when it comes to a cup final, both teams should start off with an equal split of available tickets and if one club can't sell out their allocation after a certain time, the other club should then get the chance to take the remainder of the tickets.

Given that Easter Road holds about 20,000, both clubs should have been offered around 10,000 tickets and if Raith Rovers were failing to sell that many, the rest of the unsold tickets should then have gone to Sevco.

No chance, that would be playing into the touts hands.

weonlywon6-2
08-02-2014, 08:25 AM

i think they have got the split correct,rangers have a huge supportand raith could barely sell out the ff so it makes sense

erin go bragh
08-02-2014, 09:13 AM

Yes . Its like renting out your caravan to some stinkys you cant stand .
No problem with Scotland games .

Ggtth