06-02-2014, 06:11 PM
Hibs under 20s play hearts this Tuesday, kick off 6pm at Livingston

Billy Whizz
06-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Hibs under 20s play hearts this Tuesday, kick off 6pm at Livingston

Looking forward to it. Hope the weather stays ok

maturehibby
07-02-2014, 12:27 PM
will the Hearts players be able to get away from Primary school early enough to get to Livingston for 6pm

Lendo
07-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Slightly off topic, but why do the Under-20's play their games at Livingston's ground? I assume the club must pay a fee to Livingston for the use of the ground.

Peevemor
07-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Slightly off topic, but why do the Under-20's play their games at Livingston's ground? I assume the club must pay a fee to Livingston for the use of the ground.

East mains isn't open to the public and Hibs prefer to let Livi massacre their pitch with 2+ games per week instead of using ER.

oconnors_strip
07-02-2014, 02:25 PM
East mains isn't open to the public and Hibs prefer to let Livi massacre their pitch with 2+ games per week instead of using ER.

East mains is open to the public for games, the east of scotland team play their games there. For under 20 Spfl games there is certain rules, eg must have floodlights, a stand.

Don't know how much we pay livi for the use of their stadium but it's a good set up, better than Linlithgow! Livingston fans sell hot drinks and snacks to raise funds for themselves, hibs academy get all gate money which is donations in to a bucket

Peevemor
07-02-2014, 02:57 PM
East mains is open to the public for games, the east of scotland team play their games there. For under 20 Spfl games there is certain rules, eg must have floodlights, a stand.

Don't know how much we pay livi for the use of their stadium but it's a good set up, better than Linlithgow! Livingston fans sell hot drinks and snacks to raise funds for themselves, hibs academy get all gate money which is donations in to a bucket

Ok - I stand corrected. :aok: