PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Essential Cup Ticket Info

RSS Bot
06-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Buy Online, Secure Your Seat Now

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140206/essential-cup-ticket-info_2262950_3657074)

Keith_M
06-02-2014, 06:41 PM
Is anybody actually going to this game or has the last two years of Cup runs put everybody off?

Billy Whizz
06-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Is anybody actually going to this game or has the last two years of Cup runs put everybody off?

Of course, got cup top up

NAE NOOKIE
06-02-2014, 06:46 PM

Eh?

Brooster
06-02-2014, 07:00 PM

Nah you're right......there will be nobody there, we are all completely hacked off at the last 2 cup runs. Two finals in 2 years with many a crackin game along the way is crap.......I much preferred the mediocrity of the previous 35 years and the 2 finals we reached during that spell.

CallumLaidlaw
06-02-2014, 07:17 PM

That would make more sense if we'd been knocked out in the earliest round in the last 2 years.

Saorsa
06-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Is anybody actually going to this game or has the last two years of Cup runs put everybody off?Having read this post I have just realised how fed up I actually am with these cup runs so will not now be going and making use of my cup top up. Naebody else will be getting it either as I ken they will all be fed up of cup runs too. :agree:

Hopefully out in the 1st game next season :agree:

CB_NO3
06-02-2014, 07:41 PM
Ill be going, just cant be bothered buying it yet. Whats the latest you can buy it and add it on to your season ticket card?

KingFranck
06-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Bought 5 and printed at home easy had a look earlier and sect 41 42 and 43 are selling well let's try and beat the crowd from last Sunday!

Hibbyradge
06-02-2014, 09:39 PM
I bought tickets for the game not fully realising how fed up of cup runs I am.

Are they refundable?

FranckSuzy
06-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Serious question alert :shocked::greengrin Does the statement from Hibs about there not being any cash turnstiles at this game effectively mean that the game is all ticket? Where I enter in the West Lower there is a cash gate but the website says you have to buy tickets at the T. O. :confused:

DaveF
06-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Serious question alert :shocked::greengrin Does the statement from Hibs about there not being any cash turnstiles at this game effectively mean that the game is all ticket? Where I enter in the West Lower there is a cash gate but the website says you have to buy tickets at the T. O. :confused:

I wondered about that as well, as there was a cash gate in the West Stand at the St Mirren game. Can't see why this one would be any different.

In the end, I bought the tickets online, which was nice and easy enough.

GlenrothesHibee
06-02-2014, 10:27 PM
Attendance predictions? Im thinking 12k

.Sean.
06-02-2014, 10:28 PM
I'll no be there because a day on the bevvy with my pals and taking in a football match sounds like an awful way to spend a Saturday. Might work instead.

iwasthere1972
06-02-2014, 10:35 PM
I'll be going but haven't booked yet. Probably do it tomorrow.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Jonnyboy
06-02-2014, 10:39 PM
I was gonna go but then decided I'd learn a lot more about Hibs and their performance by logging on to the matchday thread on here :cb

B.H.F.C
06-02-2014, 10:59 PM

10k tops I think

iwasthere1972
06-02-2014, 11:03 PM
10k tops I think

:agree: Probably somewhere between 8,500 and 9,500.

Glory Lurker
07-02-2014, 12:23 AM
Thoroughly enjoy our cup runs, just getting a bit fed up of the rubbish finals:greengrin

I managed to mess up trying to load my ST with my seat and have bought a ticket elsewhere for a change. The only problem is that I keep forgetting this. I can see me forgetting to print of my ticket, and rocking up to ER with a useless ST.

GreenArmyyy!
07-02-2014, 01:15 AM

Wind up

GlenrothesHibee
07-02-2014, 05:34 AM
Wind up

Rovers taking around 2k. Surely we could muster 10k Hibs fans. It's Scottish cup weekend!

scoopyboy
07-02-2014, 07:06 AM

I wished you had posted this earlier, now with nobody going East Lothian Hibs will have to cancel our bus.

Earlier meant we would have avoided the hefty cancellation fee.

Could someone post the result please so we know what to do in the quarters if we are there.

3pm
07-02-2014, 07:20 AM
I'm missing tomorrow. Disappointed especially with chance to see the new guys.

Pete
07-02-2014, 07:57 AM
I hope Raith win so that they get to suffer the embarrassment that comes with a quarter final place.

marinello59
07-02-2014, 08:11 AM
I think it's only fair if I give this one a miss and let somebody else get the chance to attend.

Scouse Hibee
07-02-2014, 09:38 AM
My laddie is working so his Cup top up will not be used, I have been ill all week so not sure if I will make it either, gutted if I have to waste my precious cup top ups. It will be a last minute decision for me tomorrow, will be too late to even offload the tickets but doubt I can attend tbh.

Green Man
07-02-2014, 10:31 AM
I was going to take my wee boy but I think I'll just sit with him and watch the text updates instead.

Smartie
07-02-2014, 10:35 AM
I was going to go up and get a ticket in the morning but if nobody else is going to go, I'm certainly not going!

JimBHibees
07-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Quick couple of questions.

1) Print at home - assume that would be ok to use at work.
2) Can I add tickets to my season ticket for another stand e.g FF season holders buying and adding tickets for East Stand?

Pete
07-02-2014, 05:21 PM

2) Can I add tickets to my season ticket for another stand e.g FF season holders buying and adding tickets for East Stand?

1. Don't see why not.

2. I don't think so. You would have to speak to them and get paper ones issued.

Pray4Marc
07-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Wonder if someone could clarify this for a friend who purchased a half season ticket, is the top cup up automatically included?. As he recalls no option was available when purchasing the ST.

Cheers

Billy Whizz
07-02-2014, 08:27 PM
Wonder if someone could clarify this for a friend who purchased a half season ticket, is the top cup up automatically included?. As he recalls no option was available when purchasing the ST.

Cheers

It won't be included

down-the-slope
07-02-2014, 08:55 PM

No cash gates anymore for any matches planned

Depends on you work / boss I guess (its a printable PDF)

No to second as your ST card is seat specific - just buy print ticket for where you want

thebakerboy
07-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Got my ticket several weeks ago when they first came out to get my ST seat. Tonight missus asked me when I was going out tomorrow an I said about 1.30 as usual. She then asked me about something else and I had to check my phone diary and while doing it I noticed its's a 2pm KO tomorrow , had totally forgotten about it .

Scouse Hibee
07-02-2014, 09:26 PM
I was gonna go but then decided I'd learn a lot more about Hibs and their performance by logging on to the matchday thread on here :cb

Great idea JB.....................Then you will have the advantage of being able to disagree with the ratings of players performances and give the real account of how they actually played!

Jonnyboy
07-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Great idea JB.....................Then you will have the advantage of being able to disagree with the ratings of players performances and give the real account of how they actually played!

Exactly. :wink:

Scouse Hibee
07-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Got my ticket several weeks ago when they first came out to get my ST seat. Tonight missus asked me when I was going out tomorrow an I said about 1.30 as usual. She then asked me about something else and I had to check my phone diary and while doing it I noticed its's a 2pm KO tomorrow , had totally forgotten about it .

Damn it.............................would have rather have laughed at your "missed first half" thread tomorrow :wink: