PDA

View Full Version : Was there any damage to Easter Road?

Diclonius
04-02-2014, 05:45 PM
Haven't heard any reported via news, social media or otherwise.

Maybe they were all too depressed.

nribs
04-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Haven't heard any reported via news, social media or otherwise.

Maybe they were all too depressed.I think the message is getting through to them that their club is rooked and they couldn't afford to cause damage

04-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Did anything ever get done about the seats they broke in their end when they came to ER on the 2nd January?

Keith_M
04-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Did anything ever get done about the seats they broke in their end when they came to ER on the 2nd January?

Hibs don't make a fuss about it. They just fix the seats then send them the bill.

Onion
04-02-2014, 06:22 PM
Hibs don't make a fuss about it. They just fix the seats then send them the bill.

Sometimes wish we weren't as classy as we are :greengrin

Would love Hibs to issue a press release condemning the Yams for the £X00000 of damage they caused to our ground. Media love in with the Yams needs a reality check.

Viva_Palmeiras
04-02-2014, 07:51 PM
From what I could see tonight the East looked pretty unscathed. About 5 seats toward the middle/back had white stickers on them which could signify fix but I couldn't tell for sure due to distance.

Inside the east side stadium looked fine (theyd have been mad to graffiti inside the stadium)
I think all the Hibstory posters of all the Hibs programmes must have been taken down.

Didn't get caught short so can vouch for the toilets ;)

Jack
04-02-2014, 08:02 PM
From what I could see tonight the East looked pretty unscathed. About 5 seats toward the middle/back had white stickers on them which could signify fix but I couldn't tell for sure due to distance.

Inside the east side stadium looked fine (theyd have been mad to graffiti inside the stadium)
I think all the Hibstory posters of all the Hibs programmes must have been taken down.

Didn't get caught short so can vouch for the toilets ;)

Were you there?

I hope you broke your seat!!!

Viva_Palmeiras
04-02-2014, 08:19 PM
Were you there?

I hope you broke your seat!!!

Yes training under the stars and east stand lights. Perk of the Healthy Hibee. All on best behaviour!
I'm sitting in the west these days.

Kojock
04-02-2014, 08:45 PM

Have you ever been to Tynie and saw the damage caused by Hibs supporters. Unfortunately there are clowns in every support.
My understanding is that Hear7s send their maintenance people to ER to fix any damage and vice versa.

leggeto
04-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Have you ever been to Tynie and saw the damage caused by Hibs supporters. Unfortunately there are clowns in every support.
My understanding is that Hear7s send their maintenance people to ER to fix any damage and vice versa.

yes I remember goin for a wee wee a few years back only for the bog was like a swimming pool,someone ripped the sink off the wall so we do have them like every club I suppose

lEXO
04-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Aye. Blocking the sinks and smashing seats has been a fairly regular thing at Swiney unfortunately. I don't get it, thankfully

poolman
04-02-2014, 09:52 PM

Bloody hell, can the Yams afford their own maintenance guys

Sunny1875
04-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Most damage was to the morale and pride of the jambo's

Hibercelona
04-02-2014, 10:04 PM
yes I remember goin for a wee wee a few years back only for the bog was like a swimming pool,someone ripped the sink off the wall so we do have them like every club I suppose

Nah, it just looks like that all of the time. The place is a complete hole!

O'Rourke3
04-02-2014, 10:05 PM
Most damage was to the morale and pride of the jambo's

And isn't that the best kind? :greengrin

Hibercelona
04-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Bloody hell, can the Yams afford their own maintenance guys

They send Billy Brown round with his box of tools and give Black a wee call for a quick paint job.

MB62
05-02-2014, 07:41 AM

I wish Hibs could send somebody to the black seats in the FFS Upper and get those fixed, quite a few in need of repair, or better still replaced.