PDA

View Full Version : How many opposition players have been sent off playing the yams this season?

doddsy
04-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Every week I expect to hear that a player has been sent off when playing against the Yams.

Against St johnstone 2 Against Caley 2, every other week there is 1 player sent off when playing against the

Yams. Anybody know how many this season and is it down to luck or refs?

Could it be a record this season for the amount of players sent off against one team?

We hardly ever get a penalty or player sent off against us! yet they have 4 or 5 in the

space of a few weeks, who s kidding who?

Hibercelona
04-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Out of all of the games Hearts have played this season (including cup games), they have recieved 3 red cards and the opposition have recieved 10!

Staggering for a bottom of the league club. :rolleyes:

SmashinGlass
04-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Out of all of the games Hearts have played this season (including cup games), they have recieved 3 red cards and the opposition have recieved 10!

Staggering for a bottom of the league club. :rolleyes:

To be fair to the opposition in all these games, they're simply trying to level the playing field I would think :agree:

Whataball
04-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Every week I expect to hear that a player has been sent off when playing against the Yams.

Against St johnstone 2 Against Caley 2, every other week there is 1 player sent off when playing against the

Yams. Anybody know how many this season and is it down to luck or refs?

Could it be a record this season for the amount of players sent off against one team?

We hardly ever get a penalty or player sent off against us! yet they have 4 or 5 in the

space of a few weeks, who s kidding who?

Might have something to do with the constant, blatant diving. Cheating, it's how big clubs act apparently.

GreenLake
04-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Hearts supporters, consumed by an exceptional sense of entitlement encouraged by years of financial doping, rage and roar at the referee each time one of their players does a swan dive.

lapsedhibee
04-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Might have something to do with the constant, blatant diving. Cheating, it's how big clubs act apparently.

I've not been paying much attention to their on-field antics this year. It's hard enough keeping up with the off-field and left-field stuff. Have any of them recently come anywhere near the brazen consistency of Mikolooneytunes?

Dobosz83
04-02-2014, 07:14 PM
1) Dougie Hill (Raith Rovers) - 27 August, League Cup
2) James McPake - 30 October, League Cup
3) Barry Robson (Aberdeen) - 9 November, Premiership
4) Richard Britton (Ross County) - 23 November, Premiership
5) Stuart Bannigan (Partick Thistle) - 5 January, Premiership
6) Steven Anderson (St. Johnstone) - 18 January, Premiership
7) Alan Mannus (St. Johnstone) - 18 January, Premiership
8) Mark McAusland (St. Mirren) - 29 January, Premiership
9) Gary Warren (ICT) - 2 February, League Cup
10) Josh Meekings (ICT) - 2 February, League Cup

Quite incredible that in the last 3 months since Barry Robson's sending off, sides playing against them have received 8 red cards.

We've had 4 opposition players sent off in our favor. However, 1 of those was Gavin Gunning against Utd, were Kevin Thomson was dismissed at the same time, therefore, no real advantage.... :cb

Whataball
05-02-2014, 07:48 AM
I've not been paying much attention to their on-field antics this year. It's hard enough keeping up with the off-field and left-field stuff. Have any of them recently come anywhere near the brazen consistency of Mikolooneytunes?

From what I've seen and it's only against us and comedy highlights, plus the weekend there Paterson, crayola man, Robinson, Nicholson, upside doon heid, Carrick... Pretty much while team. It's in the DNA. Cheats.

Bill Milne
05-02-2014, 08:19 AM
I did notice on Sunday that their players went down at the slightest touch, thereby attracting fouls for Hertz and bookings for the opposition leading to sendings off eventually. I imagine this is worked on in training.

leggeto
05-02-2014, 09:36 AM
the red cards on Sunday were ridiculous the only foul that was a booking was the trip and he got a red,that ref sent off hamill a while back when he shouldn't have so was prob trying to even it up

JimBHibees
05-02-2014, 10:09 AM

Quite incredible that in the last 3 months since Barry Robson's sending off, sides playing against them have received 8 red cards.

We've had 4 opposition players sent off in our favor. However, 1 of those was Gavin Gunning against Utd, were Kevin Thomson was dismissed at the same time, therefore, no real advantage.... :cb

4 out of the last 5 sending offs have been a joke IMO.

truehibernian
05-02-2014, 10:13 AM
I did notice on Sunday that their players went down at the slightest touch, thereby attracting fouls for Hertz and bookings for the opposition leading to sendings off eventually. I imagine this is worked on in training.

Watch Callum Paterson closely (if only to laugh at the moustache) - I've noted that he is fast developing a trait of going down easily under a challenge but having a glance up at the ref and then feigning it or exaggerating his injury. A horrible part of the game that is better left on the juvenile football pitches with 11 year olds acting out match of the day highlights.

JimBHibees
05-02-2014, 10:16 AM
Watch Callum Paterson closely (if only to laugh at the moustache) - I've noted that he is fast developing a trait of going down easily under a challenge but having a glance up at the ref and then feigning it or exaggerating his injury. A horrible part of the game that is better left on the juvenile football pitches with 11 year olds acting out match of the day highlights.

His recovery rate is impressive most of the time he gets no treatment whatsoever after rolling over 6 times.

matty_f
05-02-2014, 10:17 AM
They're also brutal for hassling the ref relentlessly in games. If you watch, just about every foul against them gets a complaint to the ref.

HibbyAndy
05-02-2014, 10:29 AM

Absolute spot in..Callum Patterson is a cheating barsteward that is forever throwing himself to ground. never stays on his feet and most of his team mates are the same.

Its definately a tactic employed in training.

Cheating *****!!

Aldo
05-02-2014, 10:31 AM

And not forgetting the loud scream - which was heard a few times on Sunday to get the refs attention.

Sir David Gray
05-02-2014, 10:33 AM

That must be some sort of record.

It's actually staggering.

allezsauzee
05-02-2014, 10:41 AM
It's shocking that all these teams have been kicking these young laddies off the park :greengrin

Hibs History
05-02-2014, 05:06 PM
Also, how many hearts players should have been sent off....

Fun game