Mikey
03-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Don't miss all the first half goals :wink:

silverhibee
03-02-2014, 10:01 PM
http://static.tumblr.com/n04kuvh/oxvm619rs/small_logo_2056_pts.jpg

Billy Whizz
03-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Expecting a decent crowd. We have a few new signings and Raith have sold out the bottom tier, are now selling tickets for the upper tier

Gus Fring
03-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Expecting a decent crowd. We have a few new signings and Raith have sold out the bottom tier, are now selling tickets for the upper tier

Decent effort from the Raith fans that. I'd like to think ICT would have sold out the FF if the game had been on at a reasonable time.

clerriehibs
03-02-2014, 10:58 PM

They'll be looking for nearly a full south stand then

EastCalderHibby
03-02-2014, 11:03 PM

MAYBE SOME O THEM TRAMPS FI GORGAY WILL HELP THEM TO FILL IT as they are oot o that cup tae :na na: :greengrin :flag::flag::flag:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-02-2014, 11:08 PM
Gonna be a hard game, hopefully a good crowd for us, print at home etc should hopefully help. Looking forward to my second self scanning.

iwasthere1972
03-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Gonna be a hard game, hopefully a good crowd for us, print at home etc should hopefully help. Looking forward to my second self scanning.

I take it your first one at the Celtic game was a success then. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
03-02-2014, 11:35 PM
MAYBE SOME O THEM TRAMPS FI GORGAY WILL HELP THEM TO FILL IT as they are oot o that cup tae :na na: :greengrin :flag::flag::flag:

Humped twice in the last four weeks at Easter Road. Can't see any of them tramps wanting to return too soon and bring back the horrible memories. Most of them are being treated for depression.

clerriehibs
03-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Humped twice in the last four weeks at Easter Road. Can't see any of them wanting to return too soon and bring back the horrible memories. Most of them are being treated for depression.

Thought you meant us at first ...

iwasthere1972
04-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Thought you meant us at first ...

I've now edited my post and included the word tramps to avoid any confusion. :aok:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
04-02-2014, 12:14 AM
I take it your first one at the Celtic game was a success then. :greengrin

St Mirren mate. Just didnt pay attention to how I done it, just hope i don't screw up for Raith game:greengrin

weonlywon6-2
04-02-2014, 09:05 AM

thats a good effort from them,pricing should have been a bit better though

roondheid
04-02-2014, 09:43 AM
Can I pay at the gate or ticket in advance? :flag:

Pete
04-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Buzzing for this! The cup is back:thumbsup:

It certainly won't be a walkover though as Raith will be well up for this and be backed by a noisy crowd. They are a team that's doing quite well considering their resources and have a good young manager who will probably emphasise that they have nothing to lose.

Feel really sorry for Raith as they are big losers when it comes to glory-hunters in their own town who like teams from Glasgow. A good crowd wouldn't only help us but it would help this "real" football club.

We'll need to be up for it both on and off the park to get to the next round.:flag:

greenginger
04-02-2014, 04:52 PM
h (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/scottish/)

jimmyboco1875
04-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Can I pay at the gate or ticket in advance? :flag:

No sure but let me know when you find out roondheid

Onceinawhile
04-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Decent effort from the Raith fans that. I'd like to think ICT would have sold out the FF if the game had been on at a reasonable time.

They weren't far off it last year when the semi was a 3 o'clock, don't think they quite managed though.

They'll be looking for nearly a full south stand then

Very good crowd from Raith, would be good if we could get a few more crowds like that on a regular basis.

147lothian
04-02-2014, 11:20 PM
im up for the cup, any win will do,:flag: keep the season going, and make it the one team in Edinburgh the media will have interest in!

Ronniekirk
04-02-2014, 11:28 PM
im up for the cup, any win will do,:flag: keep the season going, and make it the one team in Edinburgh the media will have interest in!

Gutted I can't go can't remember last Scottish cup tie I missed:fuming::sick: