03-02-2014, 07:17 PM
City at 11/10. Great odds!

Craig_in_Prague
03-02-2014, 07:32 PM
City at 11/10. Great odds!

Hope u didnt lump on... 1-0, Ivanovic

McKenzie
03-02-2014, 07:43 PM
Jose is just too good. His ability to change the game through minor tweaks is amazing

Wotherspiniesta
03-02-2014, 07:47 PM
Brilliant first half by Chelsea, could easily be 3 up.

heretoday
03-02-2014, 07:53 PM
It's a great match. No pushing it back and across but all out attack on both sides.

This is the best I've seen Willian play for Chelsea and even Eto'o seems to be working like a demon.

Wotherspiniesta
03-02-2014, 08:02 PM
It's a great match. No pushing it back and across but all out attack on both sides.

This is the best I've seen Willian play for Chelsea and even Eto'o seems to be working like a demon.

Willian's pish. Dont see why he plays every game TBH. Crap player, crap haircut.

Get Oscar on.

(this post has nothing to do with me having Oscar in my fantasy team though)

heretoday
03-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Willian's pish. Dont see why he plays every game TBH. Crap player, crap haircut.

Get Oscar on.

I have Oscar too although he often disappoints and may be sacrificed for Cazorla soon if he doesn't shape up. I hope he's aware of this.

blackpoolhibs
03-02-2014, 08:21 PM
And to think some folk thought Chelsea might go there and park the bus. :greengrin

Although i'd bet Jose might be thinking they could rue all those missed chances.

3pm
03-02-2014, 08:21 PM
The boy Matic is a machine.

weonlywon6-2
03-02-2014, 08:26 PM
dont like chelsea but not a huge fan of city either and their crazy spending.

hope arsenal win the league !!!

Craig_in_Prague
03-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Did I hear right earlier, that City have scored at home in every game going back 3 yrs / 61 games ? wow !!

heretoday
03-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Willian never touched him!

Wotherspiniesta
03-02-2014, 08:32 PM
The boy Matic is a machine.

AutoMatic os SysteMatic?

PatHead
03-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Not a fan of either team, great game for neutrals.

Pedantic_Hibee
03-02-2014, 08:34 PM
Confirmation that I am absolutely the worst gambler in the world. I truly am absutely bloody hopeless. Man City have destroyed all in their wake at home so far....I back them once and they're getting schooled by Chelsea.

3pm
03-02-2014, 08:35 PM
AutoMatic os SysteMatic?

Good yin! :o)

LancsHibs
03-02-2014, 08:44 PM
This EPL football is pish. Sitting watching 2 clubs that have no relevance to the cities or even the country they play in. One lot the plaything of a bunch of Arabs the other the Russian mafia. One has a Portuguese guy in charge the other some bloke from a South American country who can't speak a word of English, not that that's really required as there is only 1 English or indeed British player in each team!! Just a load of foreign mercenaries on obscene money, a mid sized third world country could feed its population for a month on the combined wages of this lot!!
Give me Hibs and Scottish footy every time, the quality may be pants but at least it's proper footy:flag:

Brightside
03-02-2014, 08:46 PM
Not a fan of either team, great game for neutrals.

I never understand this. They are the best teams in the league and play brilliant football. I'd happily watch them every day of the week

heretoday
03-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Nastasic is very lucky. If he was playing for Inverness he'd have been off.

PatHead
03-02-2014, 08:48 PM
I never understand this. They are the best teams in the league and play brilliant football. I'd happily watch them every day of the week

I am genuinely enjoying this even though I don't have an interest! Don't understand what you mean

PatHead
03-02-2014, 08:49 PM
How was that not a sending off. compare it to ICT yesterday.

PatHead
03-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Real shock. Well done Chelsea. Great game.

BroxburnHibee
03-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Chelsea deserved that - Luiz at centre mid worked a charm.

3pm
03-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Fags oot for Chelsea.

Brightside
03-02-2014, 08:57 PM
I am genuinely enjoying this even though I don't have an interest! Don't understand what you mean

Either do I! Obv just read the first part of yer post! I Love watching both teams. The football is astounding to watch.

PatHead
03-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Either do I! Obv just read the first part of yer post! I Love watching both teams. The football is astounding to watch.

So often when the "big" teams meet they cancel each other out and it ends up boring. Not today.

SeanWilson
03-02-2014, 09:06 PM
This EPL football is pish. Sitting watching 2 clubs that have no relevance to the cities or even the country they play in. One lot the plaything of a bunch of Arabs the other the Russian mafia. One has a Portuguese guy in charge the other some bloke from a South American country who can't speak a word of English, not that that's really required as there is only 1 English or indeed British player in each team!! Just a load of foreign mercenaries on obscene money, a mid sized third world country could feed its population for a month on the combined wages of this lot!!
Give me Hibs and Scottish footy every time, the quality may be pants but at least it's proper footy:flag:

Pffffft. I'll have some of what your on. Scottish football is absolutely dreadful. Hibs fan or not, its hilarious to switch between spl level vs epl level on the box.

lucky
03-02-2014, 09:10 PM

Get Oscar on.

I thought Willian was very good. Great pace and vision and works his socks off

Billy Whizz
03-02-2014, 09:10 PM
Pffffft. I'll have some of what your on. Scottish football is absolutely dreadful. Hibs fan or not, its hilarious to switch between spl level vs epl level on the box.

I think he's just trying to say that money is ruining football and the English game in general. He supports a local team and they can't compete against these teams due to the absurd money going around.
I personally thought the game was a bore. Was like watching a game of chess. Yawn

SeanWilson
03-02-2014, 09:20 PM
I think he's just trying to say that money is ruining football and the English game in general. He supports a local team and they can't compete against these teams due to the absurd money going around.
I personally thought the game was a bore. Was like watching a game of chess. Yawn

Opinions... personally though that was a great game of baw and couldn't give a toss about either teams.

as for the money... fair enough.

LancsHibs
03-02-2014, 09:25 PM

Cheers buddy you get what I'm ranting about. Bunch of overpaid fannies. Happy travel to watch our crap footy but if Manchester Arab billionaires FC we're playing London Russian oil Olags FC in my back garden I would draw the curtains:tee hee:

frazeHFC
03-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Cheers buddy you get what I'm ranting about. Bunch of overpaid fannies. Happy travel to watch our crap footy but if Manchester Arab billionaires FC we're playing London Russian oil Olags FC in my back garden I would draw the curtains:tee hee:

Why??? Surely you'd keep them open to see the Chelsea physio. :wink:

LancsHibs
03-02-2014, 09:48 PM
Why??? Surely you'd keep them open to see the Chelsea physio. :wink:

She can come in for a cup of tea:greengrin