PDA

View Full Version : How Much did we make?

beensaidbefore
03-02-2014, 04:33 PM
How much ££ will we have been given for the use of ER yesterday? I assume there is a pre-agreed fee for the use of grounds for semi's etc?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-02-2014, 04:44 PM
How much ££ will we have been given for the use of ER yesterday? I assume there is a pre-agreed fee for the use of grounds for semi's etc?

Plus money for the damage (if they caused any)

Glesgahibby
03-02-2014, 05:32 PM
And the damage to the pitch:confused:

Keith_M
03-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Somebody mentioned on another thread it was 20% of the takings.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-02-2014, 05:35 PM
And the damage to the pitch:confused:

Oh aye:agree:

beensaidbefore
03-02-2014, 05:51 PM

If that's the case, I think that's a bit crap. Especially given the game was made almost impossible for a lot of ICT fans to make it to. Unless of course it includes 20% of the TV money too, as a way offsetting the losses caused by a poorly thought out KO time. Its also another way of giving advantages to the old firm when they hold semis/finals, whos 20% share will be much greater than other teams due to the size of their stadia.

I think pre-agreed standard fee, plus operating costs would be a fairer way of doing it.

The Sea-gull
03-02-2014, 06:01 PM
If that's the case, I think that's a bit crap. Especially given the game was made almost impossible for a lot of ICT fans to make it to. Unless of course it includes 20% of the TV money too, as a way offsetting the losses caused by a poorly thought out KO time. Its also another way of giving advantages to the old firm when they hold semis/finals, whos 20% share will be much greater than other teams due to the size of their stadia.

I think pre-agreed standard fee, plus operating costs would be a fairer way of doing it.

From what I can recall when this kind of thing has come up in the past, host club usually gets an agreed fee plus a percentage of ticket sales and gets to keep catering profits as they'll organise this as they would do for a home game.

beensaidbefore
03-02-2014, 06:09 PM
From what I can recall when this kind of thing has come up in the past, host club usually gets an agreed fee plus a percentage of ticket sales and gets to keep catering profits as they'll organise this as they would do for a home game.

If that's the case, i'll just stop moaning now cos that seems like quite a fair deal. Especially considering our game was off regardless of where the semi was being played.

nonshinyfinish
03-02-2014, 10:06 PM

This isn't money that that we've 'made' - it will be spent on repairing the damage.

It is, however, money that Hearts have lost.

Hibbyradge
03-02-2014, 10:06 PM

The fee for providing a neutral venue is 10% of the pooled receipts from both semi-finals.

Islington Hibs
04-02-2014, 05:38 PM
The fee for providing a neutral venue is 10% of the pooled receipts from both semi-finals.

So I make that around £50k (28000- between both games at an average of say £20a pop. But after expenses, VAT etc I doubt we cleared more than £20k. But the days entertainment was priceless:greengrin