PDA

View Full Version : Yams The Diggers

Chump
02-02-2014, 03:03 PM
I spent two and a half wonderful hours in The Diggers surrounded by total yam *****wits....total moronic chat about how Jamie Hamill is brilliant and then the next minute he is total sh*te because he canny take a penalty.

A season of not knowing how to play football was exposed against 9 men - they hadn't a clue how to break them down and it couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of yam roasters....

.....watch their season implode now :bye::hilarious:titanic:

nonshinyfinish
02-02-2014, 03:04 PM
No amount of scrubbing is going to get you clean.

Keith_M
02-02-2014, 03:05 PM
Oh is THAT where the Hearts fans were? I thought they all got lost on the way to Easter Road.

Ricky Bobby
02-02-2014, 03:17 PM
No amount of scrubbing is going to get you clean.

This ought to do it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosgene_oxime

:wink:

WestEndHibee
02-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Oh is THAT where the Hearts fans were? I thought they all got lost on the way to Easter Road.

I heard that they "forgot" to pick up their tickets and the ticket office inconveniently closed before midnight last night?

Weststandwanab
02-02-2014, 03:31 PM
A good pub run by a good Hibby !

nonshinyfinish
02-02-2014, 03:40 PM
This ought to do it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosgene_oxime

:wink:

:top marks

Carheenlea
02-02-2014, 03:54 PM
They sound like big Hearts fans alright, sitting in pub while the team they claim to support is playing just as long the road. Saw a few Hearts "fans" heading for the pub in time for kickoff in my home town, (50 minutes from Easter Road) as well. :clown:

Chump
02-02-2014, 04:00 PM
A good pub run by a good Hibby !

correct.....I was having a good giggle with him. It is surprising how many Hibs fans drink there. It is my local and I couldn't resist the temptation of watching it there in silence surrounded by fudtastic hearts fans....turned out a right good afternoon :greengrin

poolman
02-02-2014, 04:10 PM
correct.....I was having a good giggle with him. It is surprising how many Hibs fans drink there. It is my local and I couldn't resist the temptation of watching it there in silence surrounded by fudtastic hearts fans....turned out a right good afternoon :greengrin

It's my local as well

Kev, who has the place is a season ticket holder at ER

I'm sure I must know you then :-)

Chump
02-02-2014, 04:50 PM
It's my local as well

Kev, who has the place is a season ticket holder at ER

I'm sure I must know you then :-)

Go there a lot of Sundays to watch the English games but so happened to coincide with that lot today....brilliant!!

Hibernia Na Eir
02-02-2014, 04:54 PM
I spent two and a half wonderful hours in The Diggers surrounded by total yam *****wits....total moronic chat about how Jamie Hamill is brilliant and then the next minute he is total sh*te because he canny take a penalty.

A season of not knowing how to play football was exposed against 9 men - they hadn't a clue how to break them down and it couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of yam roasters....

.....watch their season implode now :bye::hilarious:titanic:

more like watch their club implode!
END GAME. 02/02/2014.

poolman
02-02-2014, 04:54 PM
Go there a lot of Sundays to watch the English games but so happened to coincide with that lot today....brilliant!!

I was in today myself :-)