View Full Version : Yams If Carlsberg did Yam Sundays

One Day Soon
02-02-2014, 02:19 PM
1. Out the cup.
2. Season finished
3. Penalty missed by arch tool Hamill
4. Winning 4 minutes into injury time and they ****** it up
5. Couldn't sell all their seats in their own town
6. Money-spinning cup final that they desperately needed now disappearing over the horizon with its ar5e on fire.
7. New signing looked utterly average.
8. Almost certain fall off in home attendances for remainder of season as result of abject performance - more money problems.
9. Couldn't beat 9 men.
10. Nothing to look forward to for the next few years.
11. Now that the dust has settled from this game they are STILL up financial 5hit creek without a paddle AND going to be relegated.
12. Playing deeply terrible football.
13. Did I mention Jamie Hamill plays for them?
14. Gary Locke is their manager and they hate it.
15. This all happened on our sacred ground.
16. And the rectal doing they received was administered by Yogi and Russell Latapy - but then they're used to tearing Hearts a new one at Easter Road.

If football produced tumescence, this would be it.

You're not a Big Team, you're barely a wee team. You're just a joke team.

WestEndHibee
02-02-2014, 02:20 PM
:not worth

maturehibby
02-02-2014, 02:21 PM
You missed out Billy Brown

S4uzee
02-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Most pressure they've had over a team all season and still couldn't score

Saorsa
02-02-2014, 02:27 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

An excellent efternoons entertainment, the fitba was pretty pish but who cares about that. :thumbsup:

Aldo
02-02-2014, 02:27 PM
1. Out the cup. 2. Season finished 3. Penalty missed by arch tool Hamill 4. Winning 4 minutes into injury time and they ****** it up 5. Couldn't sell all their seats in their own town 6. Money-spinning cup final that they desperately needed now disappearing over the horizon with its ar5e on fire. 7. New signing looked utterly average. 8. Almost certain fall of in home attendances for remainder of season as result of abject performance - more money problems. 9. Couldn't beat 9 men. 10. Nothing to look forward to for the next few years. 11. Now that the dust has settled from this game they are STILL up financial 5hit creek without a paddle AND going to be relegated. 12. Playing deeply terrible football. 13. Did I mention Jamie Hamill plays for them? 14. Gary Locke is their manager and they hate it. 15. This all happened on our sacred ground. If football produced tumescence, this would be it. You're not a Big Team, you're barely a wee team. You're just a joke team.

Not sure you mentioned this but Hammill plays for them and did you know he missed a penalty and they couldn't beat 9 men.

EVENTUALLY
02-02-2014, 02:28 PM
1. Out the cup.
2. Season finished
6. Money-spinning cup final that they desperately needed now disappearing over the horizon with its ar5e on fire.
8. Almost certain fall of in home attendances for remainder of season as result of abject performance - more money problems.
9. Couldn't beat 9 men.
11. Now that the dust has settled from this game they are STILL up financial 5hit creek without a paddle AND going to be relegated.

This is why I don't want them to go down the toilet, as I would far rather see them tortured by the likes of this and 0-7 to Celtic, being bottom of the league and going down and not certain to be back anytime soon.

Have it Yams, it's absolutely what you deserve.

Pete
02-02-2014, 02:28 PM
16. Skintoid.

steviehibsleith
02-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Rudi who wasnt allowed to sign for them was allowed to watch :na na:

MSK
02-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Hamill makes a sharp exit from Easter rd ..11920

God Petrie
Was gonzo at the game?

Saorsa
Was gonzo at the game?:agree: :greengrin He must have been so proud...... oops wrong thread

God Petrie
02-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Are they going to pay for the damage to turnstiles as he struggled to squeeze his enormous beak into the stadium

Jack Hackett
Was gonzo at the game?

Yep. Somebody must have bought him a ticket....or lifted him over the turnstile

Mon Dieu4
As an average player, I take great offence in you comparing my abilities to Ngoo Jnr :rolleyes:

nonshinyfinish
1. Out the cup.
2. Season finished
8. Almost certain fall off in home attendances for remainder of season as result of abject performance - more money problems.
9. Couldn't beat 9 men.
16. And the rectal doing they received was administered by Yogi and Russell Latapy - but then they're used to tearing Hearts a new one at Easter Road.

17. Pretty sure Hamill missed a penalty, the c***.

WWFTWTG
02-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Locke and Brown again proven to be competely clueless when it comes to making tactical decisions - we saw the same with Brown when he was with us.............tick tock for that pair of skanky fuds :flag:

jacomo
02-02-2014, 02:44 PM
18. They were two minutes away from winning in normal time too. So, so close. As they say, it's not the despair that kills you - it's the hope.

Springbank
02-02-2014, 02:47 PM
Im strugglin wi this post

Strugglin
Strugglin
Strugglin

craigmounthibby
02-02-2014, 02:52 PM
1. Out the cup.
2. Season finished
9. Couldn't beat 9 men.

17. GIRUY. Cheats.

Hibbyradge
02-02-2014, 02:52 PM
Did anyone happen to record that game?

Seemingly the Tattoed Colouring Book can be seen to be giving yam supporters high fives, in the 93rd minute.

ICT equalised in the 94th.

I'd love to see those few minutes!

Hibs7
02-02-2014, 02:54 PM
Losing this way will be a lot harder for them to swallow than losing in 90 mins ... All the high then with 2 minutes to go .... Armageddon begins. ... Oh how they must be hurting when 9 men beat them ..... Absolutely brilliant .... I hope this is the beginning of a long time of suffering for these cheats..

givescotlandfreedom
02-02-2014, 02:56 PM

I'd loved to have seen the vile wee troll combust when the equaliser went in.

Frazerbob
02-02-2014, 02:59 PM
From a Health & Safety perspective they must be delighted. It would be bordering on child abuse to expect the wee cherubs to play another game in March

vincipernoi
02-02-2014, 03:02 PM

Seemingly the Tattoed Colouring Book can be seen to be giving yam supporters high fives, in the 93rd minute.

he high-fived a supporter on the way to take a corner in the 93rd minute that they lost possession from

they're raging about it on kickback, not the high five but the lamentable corner by him and tapping

Springbank
02-02-2014, 03:03 PM
From a Health & Safety perspective they must be delighted. It would be bordering on child abuse to expect the wee cherubs to play another game in March

Take THAT burn out!

02-02-2014, 03:04 PM

Omg please please let this be true :faf::faf::faf:

weonlywon6-2
02-02-2014, 03:05 PM
cant beat nine men and hold onto a lead,sums it up for me !!!

GlenrothesHibee
02-02-2014, 03:05 PM
1. Out the cup.
2. Season finished
9. Couldn't beat 9 men.

Amen

O'Rourke3
02-02-2014, 03:06 PM

Oh it happened alright, at that stage I was just praying he got a second booking and missed the final.....

jonty
02-02-2014, 03:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GLuydiMe4&feature=player_detailpage#t=25

Sir David Gray
02-02-2014, 03:13 PM

:agree: He gave one of them a high five on his way to take a corner about 2 minutes before the end of the game. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
02-02-2014, 03:24 PM
:agree: He gave one of them a high five on his way to take a corner about 2 minutes before the end of the game. :greengrin

Someone must be able to find this and load it on here
Please please please

Sir David Gray
02-02-2014, 03:28 PM

Aye but he's been places and done things. :aok:

OsloHibs
02-02-2014, 03:37 PM

This true? Please can someone get the footage up?

What was the crowd like?

Nomeancity
02-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Enough's enough. This is bordering on cruelty now.

Hibbyradge
02-02-2014, 03:41 PM
This true? Please can someone get the footage up?

What was the crowd like?

75% horrible.

25% unintelligible.

Row H
02-02-2014, 03:45 PM
75% horrible.

25% unintelligible.

:thumbsup:

scuttle
02-02-2014, 03:51 PM

And Alan Preston

Pete
02-02-2014, 03:58 PM

Agree.

I've only just stopped laughing and my sides are agony.

Hibee87
02-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Hows this for a sunday.

First of all I live next to the stadium. The thought of seeing them walking by was giving me the dry boak. As I have a family wedding in a few months I used this time get mine and the wee fellas kilt fitted
So off I go before the mutant inbreeds arrive. Spent am age in the kilt shop having to rely on head signals from the missus for the first half score. (Incidently jonny hayes appeared in the kilt shop, he is one ugly ugly man) any ways finally finished with kilt gets into the car and asks her to check the score (radio doesnt work in my car) she shouts yaaaaaaas 1 0 cally.
Todays going to be a good day I thought as wes head to asda for the weekly shop, en route she continues to refresh the phone red card... 1 1 .......2 1 ffs im raging. Gone from happy to bitter in 10 mon.

Gets to asda 84th min and refreshing as she shops. It hits 90 still 2 1 and the big asda blackspot hitts......3g cuts off. I sulk around for a few minutes before it gets to much "im heading outside to check the score" I tell her. I get to the doors and after what feels like an ago the bbc website kicks in .....2 ****ing 2 I bounce in the air pishing myself and sprint back into asda to tell the misses. We both have a good chuckle. Shopping finished we head to the car and get the phone out again 5 mins left still drawing.
I decide to go for it and race home. Like I said I stay next to the stadium and thought I can make it home before the end, miss the traffic and even catch what looked like the impending pens. Just as I drive up easter road she tells me. Pens. Cally miss the first, and my bats just died........I get a space and think it must be all over hope they didny win and I need to walk through them...as I get out the car quicklg grab the shopping and the wee fella I notice its surprisingly quiet. Thats a good sign I think as I turn onto st clair street the first of the mutants are sttolling down. 1 kid looked teary, few grown men were growling at each other one man on his tod lookibg fumibg. ****ing yass I thought. A quick lok at the surroundings and nobody concerns me. I pipe up to yam vlosest to me" who won pal?" His glare told me all I wanted to know. As I looked up the hill the small band of maroon Iis heading down. I quickly dart into the flat. Open a can. And watch them walk by....... besy sunday ever. Spotscene is on reminder

IWasThere2016
02-02-2014, 04:26 PM
They extended Billy 'done things, been places' Broon's deal for his considerable experience for this big game today. So, sadly that'll be that then for Broon :greengrin

IWasThere2016
02-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Dinnae do lager but it will be Sportscene with a large dram the nicht! FTH :thumbsup:

mrdependable
02-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Hows this for a sunday.

First of all I live next to the stadium. The thought of seeing them walking by was giving me the dry boak. As I have a family wedding in a few months I used this time get mine and the wee fellas kilt fitted
So off I go before the mutant inbreeds arrive. Spent am age in the kilt shop having to rely on head signals from the missus for the first half score. (Incidently jonny hayes appeared in the kilt shop, he is one ugly ugly man) any ways finally finished with kilt gets into the car and asks her to check the score (radio doesnt work in my car) she shouts yaaaaaaas 1 0 cally.
Todays going to be a good day I thought as wes head to asda for the weekly shop, en route she continues to refresh the phone red card... 1 1 .......2 1 ffs im raging. Gone from happy to bitter in 10 mon.

Gets to asda 84th min and refreshing as she shops. It hits 90 still 2 1 and the big asda blackspot hitts......3g cuts off. I sulk around for a few minutes before it gets to much "im heading outside to check the score" I tell her. I get to the doors and after what feels like an ago the bbc website kicks in .....2 ****ing 2 I bounce in the air pishing myself and sprint back into asda to tell the misses. We both have a good chuckle. Shopping finished we head to the car and get the phone out again 5 mins left still drawing.
I decide to go for it and race home. Like I said I stay next to the stadium and thought I can make it home before the end, miss the traffic and even catch what looked like the impending pens. Just as I drive up easter road she tells me. Pens. Cally miss the first, and my bats just died........I get a space and think it must be all over hope they didny win and I need to walk through them...as I get out the car quicklg grab the shopping and the wee fella I notice its surprisingly quiet. Thats a good sign I think as I turn onto st clair street the first of the mutants are sttolling down. 1 kid looked teary, few grown men were growling at each other one man on his tod lookibg fumibg. ****ing yass I thought. A quick lok at the surroundings and nobody concerns me. I pipe up to yam vlosest to me" who won pal?" His glare told me all I wanted to know. As I looked up the hill the small band of maroon Iis heading down. I quickly dart into the flat. Open a can. And watch them walk by....... besy sunday ever. Spotscene is on reminder

One of the few pleasures of living about a mile from that cesspit is being able to ask them the score when you know they lost. I once had the pleasure of asking a Yam player the score when I saw a few of them in the pub after a midweek game.

Hibbyradge
02-02-2014, 04:54 PM
Dinnae do lager but it will be Sportscene with a large dram the nicht! FTH :thumbsup:

:agree:

2225 BBC1.

Hibernia Na Eir
02-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Very pleasing watching jumbos walking home up abbeyhill - Holyrood - Royal mile. Sare, sare faces :-)

Saorsa
02-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Enough's enough. This is bordering on cruelty now.Never be enough :agree:

eggbamyasi
02-02-2014, 05:28 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
could not have happened in a better way .
totally made my day
nine men for best part of 45 mins heheheehehe
and hamil missed .
Karma for the piss poor sending off that never should of been .

Kato
02-02-2014, 05:39 PM
Never be enough :agree:

See Dan, isn't it fun to see them get their comeuppance on the park. Wouldn't you like to see them pull through and make shop fronts of themselves like this for ever more, because this is the best they'll be for years? I almost laughed my cock off when upside-doon heid missed his pen.

Saorsa
02-02-2014, 05:46 PM
See Dan, isn't it fun to see them get their comeuppance on the park. Wouldn't you like to see them pull through and make shop fronts of themselves like this for ever more, because this is the best they'll be for years? I almost laughed my cock off when upside-doon heid missed his pen.Nothing will ever be as funny as the liquidiser

They'll be even worse when they come back as a newco in the lowland league and there'll be plenty tae laugh at :wink:

Kato
02-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Nothing will ever be as funny as the liquidiser

They'll be even worse when they come back as a newco in the lowland league and there'll be plenty tae laugh at :wink:

Fair'dos mate. And to tell the truth I'm not fussy, don't care where the laughs come from. The thought of the carpet being pulled from under them in the shape of Tynie being sold off is a giggle.

snooky
02-02-2014, 05:54 PM

:agree:

but ... :faf::faf::faf:

iwasthere1972
02-02-2014, 05:55 PM
One of the few pleasures of living about a mile from that cesspit is being able to ask them the score when you know they lost. I once had the pleasure of asking a Yam player the score when I saw a few of them in the pub after a midweek game.

Done the same on a number of occasions. Childish maybe but who cares.

Mon Dieu4
02-02-2014, 06:00 PM

They need to call Esther Rantzen, won't someone think of the poor kids

Craig_in_Prague
02-02-2014, 08:23 PM
I had a couple of folks round for the rugby, but having witnessed all that before it, just couldn't care much how Scotland done, the day was already made

Hibs Class
02-02-2014, 08:54 PM

03-02-2014, 02:38 PM

:thumbsup:

The tatooed freak show is an arse of the highest order. A suck up to the fans now after he abandoned the club before, only returning with his tail between his legs when he couldn't make it anywhere else. It's truly embarrasng to watch him give it the whole "i'm hearts through and through, i'd travel to the moon to play with them etc etc" garbage.

Eyrie
03-02-2014, 05:19 PM
He might travel to the moon to play with them, but he won't cross halfway if there's a penalty to be taken.