PDA

View Full Version : Attack attack attack

jimmyboco1875
01-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Think we can all see butchers plans... Winning 5-4 would do me every week

Gettin' Auld
01-02-2014, 06:22 PM
So long as we score one more than the opposition, i don't care what Tel's plan is. :wink:

Ronniekirk
01-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Think we can all see butchers plans... Winning 5-4 would do me every week

Tora Tora Tora .:aok:

Jones28
02-02-2014, 02:36 AM
I'd take that, you score 1 we'll score 2 policy

Big90inOz
02-02-2014, 06:53 AM
He has simply seen what we could see and Fenlon couldn't, we had no pace in the side.

There has been many occasions lately where a midfielder has found himself in space with an open route to the edge of the box only to find the opposition not only make up any ground but pass them forcing us back or sideways

We were desperate for pace and Tel has brought in 3 quickies.

Unseen work
02-02-2014, 12:03 PM
He has simply seen what we could see and Fenlon couldn't, we had no pace in the side.

There has been many occasions lately where a midfielder has found himself in space with an open route to the edge of the box only to find the opposition not only make up any ground but pass them forcing us back or sideways

We were desperate for pace and Tel has brought in 3 quickies.

Tbf I think feenlon seen it eventually....but was far too late. The guys he brought in to try give us that were simply nowhere near good enough in the kujabi, done, vine etc

Alfred E Newman
02-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Tbf I think feenlon seen it eventually....but was far too late. The guys he brought in to try give us that were simply nowhere near good enough in the kujabi, done, vine etc

He had to quickly put together a side that would avoid relegation. He did that and unfortunately reached that cup final with it. His attempt to move the club forward after that didn't work out largely down to bad signings and poor tactics.