PDA

View Full Version : Out of Contract

Amit
01-02-2014, 02:44 PM
Some of these guys have moved on but of those that haven't, is there any you'd like to see at ER?

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/hearts/251306-the-134-scottish-premiership-players-out-of-contract-in-the-summer/

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-02-2014, 02:57 PM
Id take - Gunning, Davidson, McManus & McGowan (if he stops off-field antics)

Keep - Williams, Handling & Horrobine.

heretoday
01-02-2014, 02:59 PM
Boyd and Hasselbaink for starters.

MontrealHibs
01-02-2014, 07:37 PM
Kris Boyd plus Stephen McManus, Paul McGowan and John Rankin.

eastterrace
01-02-2014, 07:44 PM
naw lets keep away from guys like these, mcmanus rankin and the cop batterer, and fatty. thats why we never get on cause we keep signing these type o players.

Aldo
01-02-2014, 07:48 PM
naw lets keep away from guys like these, mcmanus rankin and the cop batterer, and fatty. thats why we never get on cause we keep signing these type o players.

Fatty can come if he keeps scoring. Another 2 the day.

Northernhibee
01-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Scott Vernon, Aaron Taylor-Sinclair, Nigel Hasselbaink and Gavin Gunning for me.

theonlywayisup
01-02-2014, 07:58 PM
Kris Boyd plus Stephen McManus, Paul McGowan and John Rankin.

Good player, not really valued at Hibs.

Been there, done it, no thanks!

Was he at ICT when TB was there?

theonlywayisup
01-02-2014, 07:59 PM
Scott Vernon, Aaron Taylor-Sinclair, Nigel Hasselbaink and Gavin Gunning for me.

No, not, never!

MontrealHibs
01-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Good player, not really valued at Hibs.

Been there, done it, no thanks!

Was he at ICT when TB was there?

I have to confess to an element of baiting with that post. Nice to see it worked, there is also a big striker out of contract at Dundee!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-02-2014, 08:09 PM

Scott Vernon is hum-ding!

theonlywayisup
01-02-2014, 08:10 PM
I have to confess to an element of baiting with that post. Nice to see it worked, there is also a big striker out of contract at Dundee!

:confused:

sleeping giant
01-02-2014, 08:13 PM
:confused:

Courier I think .

Greencore
01-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Some of these guys have moved on but of those that haven't, is there any you'd like to see at ER?

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/hearts/251306-the-134-scottish-premiership-players-out-of-contract-in-the-summer/

Darnell Fisher, Gavin Gunning, Jamie MacDonald, Ross Draper,Conor Pepper, James Vincent,Shaun Hutchinson,Paul McGowan,Kenny McLean,

Jones28
02-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Courier I think .

Big Colin Nish no?

Jones28
02-02-2014, 09:51 AM
I'd have Conor Pepper from ICT

brog
02-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Marian Kello, Nick Ross. Wouldn't surprise me if TB already has NR lined up.

easty
02-02-2014, 11:03 AM

I would be gutted if our front two were Scott Vernon and Nigel Hasselbaink. They're tatties.:agree:

PeterboroHibee
02-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Marian Kello, Nick Ross. Wouldn't surprise me if TB already has NR lined up.

Nick Ross would be a very good signing. Inverness would be due money if he left on a pre-contract though wouldnt they?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-04-2014, 02:56 PM
I'm bored as ****. Just finiabed work, so I though I'll make an XI from out of contract players in the SPL.

Marian Kello

Darnell Fisher
Gavin Gunning
Russell Anderson
Aaron Taylor-Sinclair

Kevin Thomson
Barry Robson

Paul McGowan
Murray Davidson
James McFadden

Kris Boyd

SteveHFC
29-04-2014, 02:57 PM
I'm bored as ****. Just finiabed work, so I though I'll make an XI from out of contract players in the SPL.

Marian Kello

Darnell Fisher
Gavin Gunning
Russell Anderson
Aaron Taylor-Sinclair

Kevin Thomson
Barry Robson

Paul McGowan
Murray Davidson
James McFadden

Kris Boyd

Would still finish in the bottom 6 :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Would still finish in the bottom 6 :greengrin

:greengrin

Centre Hawf
29-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Gunning, Hutchinson, Taylor Sinclair, Carey, Kenny McLean, Paul McGowan, Kris Boyd, Darnell Fisher.

Those are the ones i'd take.

Craig_in_Prague
29-04-2014, 03:19 PM
I'd have Conor Pepper from ICT

don't know why but i just sneezed there.

Weststandwanab
29-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Big Colin Nish no?
No it was a striker

jonty
29-04-2014, 03:29 PM
don't know why but i just sneezed there.

I just had a swig of fizzy pop.

ekhibee
29-04-2014, 04:01 PM
From Aberdeen I'd take: Barry Robson
From Celtic: possibly Fisher but only seen him playing a couple of times.
From DU: Gunning and Dow
From ICT: Draper
From Killie: Boyd
From Motherwell: McManus and possibly Hutchinson
From St Johnstone: Davidson and Steven Anderson
From St Midden: McGowan, Kenny McLean, Kello and possibly McGregor.

Oh and from Hearts, Jamie Hamill of course:greengrin

DH1875
29-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Don't understand how Davidson is still at St J. Was available on a free last season as was in the same position as he is now and only resigned with them cause he couldn't find a club.

Aldo
29-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Top of the lot for me would be Gunning and Kris Boyd

Ronniekirk
29-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Top of the lot for me would be Gunning and Kris Boyd
Dont see United not tying gunning up ,surprised they have left it this late in season .Boyd will have a few offers so will be interesting to see if he chooses to go back down south, stay in current league or opt for the Championship and a last lucrative contract from Sevco .

Aldo
29-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Dont see United not tying gunning up ,surprised they have left it this late in season .Boyd will have a few offers so will be interesting to see if he chooses to go back down south, stay in current league or opt for the Championship and a last lucrative contract from Sevco .

Who knows Ronnie, who knows. Two players that would enhance most teams in the league.

Iceman1875
29-04-2014, 10:16 PM
Don't understand how Davidson is still at St J. Was available on a free last season as was in the same position as he is now and only resigned with them cause he couldn't find a club.

Was all set to sign for the rangers but couldn't find the cash, what a shock horror. Big rangers fan is Muzza.

Sky sports understands that Hearts are going down.

Nutmegged
30-04-2014, 12:15 AM
I'd love to see us sign Aaron Taylor-Fletchern & Shaun Hutchinson, ideally I'd like to see us sign Stephen McManus too but the whole point of him playing for Motherwell was a 10/15 minute drive from his house so its unlikely he'll want to move now.

I'd also love to see us sign Kenny McLean and Murray Davidson for the midfield although I concede thats highly unlikely on McLean's part as he's got bigher fish to fry this Summer I think...great player though.

I wouldn't go for Paul McGowan, I think he's one of those players who looks decent with a smaller club but I don't think he's much better than the likes of Cairney, he just plays with a club with lesser expectations and plays in a system that suits him.

I'd love Kris Boyd but I can't see past him heading for Sevco

Nutmegged
30-04-2014, 12:20 AM
Also, I must say, if he can get a full Pre-Season under his belt I'd loveto see Alexei Eremenko at Easter Road, the guy is an outstanding footballer and would give us creativity in midfield we've not had for a long time.

The big problem for me about Eremenko is his fitness but if he could sort that out he is a player that would entice fans to games.

Potty78
30-04-2014, 06:37 AM
Steven MacLean from saints. His hold up play to allow others into the game is something we have missed.

Iceman1875
30-04-2014, 08:05 AM
Steven MacLean from saints. His hold up play to allow others into the game is something we have missed.

Agreed. Hibee too. Just need Stevie May along side him!

Sky sports understands that Hearts are going down.

blackpoolhibs
30-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Also, I must say, if he can get a full Pre-Season under his belt I'd loveto see Alexei Eremenko at Easter Road, the guy is an outstanding footballer and would give us creativity in midfield we've not had for a long time.

The big problem for me about Eremenko is his fitness but if he could sort that out he is a player that would entice fans to games.

I doubt he would be happy punting long balls into the channels fit or not?

PatHead
30-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Don't rate that Shaun Hutchinson at all. Think he is a big thug who will get found out soon enough. Crocked Harris and Pawlett(?) this season putting them out for a few weeks.

Sure we could do a lot better than him.

The_Horde
30-04-2014, 03:51 PM
I'd love to see us sign Aaron Taylor-Fletchern & Shaun Hutchinson, ideally I'd like to see us sign Stephen McManus too but the whole point of him playing for Motherwell was a 10/15 minute drive from his house so its unlikely he'll want to move now.

I'd also love to see us sign Kenny McLean and Murray Davidson for the midfield although I concede thats highly unlikely on McLean's part as he's got bigher fish to fry this Summer I think...great player though.

I wouldn't go for Paul McGowan, I think he's one of those players who looks decent with a smaller club but I don't think he's much better than the likes of Cairney, he just plays with a club with lesser expectations and plays in a system that suits him.

I'd love Kris Boyd but I can't see past him heading for Sevco

McGowan is a good player who would enhance us. He's also one of those players who the opposition tend to hate. I'd take the mirren McLean but not the Johnstone one.

VivaHiberņa
30-04-2014, 03:53 PM

Would do well with long balls in a 4-5-1

:devil:

Betty Boop
30-04-2014, 03:56 PM

Thought he was signing for Hertz ? :confused:

SMAXXA
01-05-2014, 07:37 AM
On a similar topic I understand hibs have offered u20 player Euan Smith a new 1 year deal as a first team squad member. I believe St Johnstone and Hearts have offered him a 2 year so will be interesting to see what happens.

Ronniekirk
01-05-2014, 07:48 AM
On a similar topic I understand hibs have offered u20 player Euan Smith a new 1 year deal as a first team squad member. I believe St Johnstone and Hearts have offered him a 2 year so will be interesting to see what happens.
Has he played yet for first team can't remember seeing him .

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-05-2014, 07:54 AM

Interesting...

Hopefully he will sign the deal and stay with us:agree:

Billy Whizz
01-05-2014, 07:55 AM

Good news SMAXXA, surprised but delighted with this. Thought he may have missed the boat, as he's not been getting much of a chance a 1st team level

Paloschi
01-05-2014, 08:34 AM

Are there any other u20/EOS players that have contracts expiring this summer? If so what is the likelihood of retaining them?

007 Mickey Weir
01-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Will he not command a fee if he goes to another club?

EHZERO7
01-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Are there any other u20/EOS players that have contracts expiring this summer? If so what is the likelihood of retaining them?

2 year deal for Andy Black :wink: Well deserved

Bronson
01-05-2014, 10:03 PM
2 year deal for Andy Black :wink: Well deserved

First team contract?

Nutmegged
02-05-2014, 03:00 PM
;3990510']McGowan is a good player who would enhance us. He's also one of those players who the opposition tend to hate. I'd take the mirren McLean but not the Johnstone one.
We'll need to agree to disagree on McGowan, I think he's alright but not much better than Paul Cairney to be honest, I've never been that high on him, I think you get more out of him when he plays just off the front man but not enough to believe he'd make much of a difference for us.

McLean would be a tremendous signing but we have absolutely no chance of luring him, it would be seen as a side step I''m sure, he'll get a move to the Championship at the very least.