PDA

View Full Version : FOH - Plans for Tynie.....Sickback comedy Gold!

Moon unit
01-02-2014, 10:19 AM
I know visiting that site is not normally recommended..but if you are in need of some comedy gold,please check out the Roasters views on their plans to develop the shelter!

Not 2 Ha'pennys to rub together...but hay ho, Let's go ahead and build a super duper stadium!...

Pretty Boy
01-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Now that's what I call a planning application!

GreenLake
01-02-2014, 10:48 AM
FOH plans won't be far beyond the choice between acrylic or enamel paint for the steps.

NAE NOOKIE
01-02-2014, 11:23 AM
Some nice ideas there Yambos ..... I also like the pictures of the stadium in Brazil. The reality though is that in the next 18 months your asbestos ridden and I quote from Keekback "death trap" will be closed on safety grounds and you will spend years watching fitba in a 3 sided bus shelter. 6 million quid for a new main stand at this stage is as laughable as 51 million quid for a new main stand was during Mad Vlad's time.

In fact while you're at it have a look at the seats around the 'stadium' ( I use the term in its loosest possible sense ) their loss of colouration over the years makes the place look even mankier than the main stand does ... if such a thing were possible.

In fact lets face it .... Easter Road just needs the corners filled in to make it look not unlike your Brazilian ideal. The difference is that one day in the forseeable future that could be a possibility for us ............ In your case, dream on.

Its typical of the delusion at the Wongadome that without a pot to piss in they are already talking about 6 million quid stands and stuff like that. Heres what I would be thinking if I was a Yam, and I'm not joking. As I understand the council are planning to knock down Meadowbank Stadium ...... given their Yam leanings they would probably be happy to give the 7,000 capacity stand to you lot for nothing if you agree to take it away for them.

Heres another thought ...... The worthies at Dalkeith demolition are such lovers of your club that they saw fit to allow one of their employees to disrespect a business which had given them much needed work by burying Yam rubbish under our new East stand ............ Perhaps they will be willing to knock down your current piece of crap for nothing. I'm sure they have the necessary certification required to handle hazardous waste.

See that ............ job done !!!

:jamboak:

Springbank
01-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Nae Bovril ... Re meadowbank
There was a public report covered in the evening news a couple of years back that the council valued the meadowbank stadium area at £18m back in 2007, and while land values have plummeted it is still one of the most valuable potentially saleable assets on the books.
Can rule out a freebie

Saorsa
01-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by: Some Roaster; I cannae wait for the snazzy architect's plans for a new stand / stadium.Here they are :faf:

http://i59.tinypic.com/34zhhyc.jpg

deluded fuds :hahaha::jamboclow

hibees 7062
01-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Craigyboy

Personally, it's the last chance we have to produce something a little bit special other than just a generic two tear sticklebrick like Fester Rd

Just like him :jamboclow

Springbank
01-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Council latest on meadowbank

http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/download/meetings/id/41754/item_8_1_meadowbank_sports_centre_and_stadium_opti ons_appraisal_and_stakeholder_engagement

Looks like its out of hearts price range £35m redevelopment costs

NAE NOOKIE
01-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Nae Bovril ... Re meadowbank
There was a public report covered in the evening news a couple of years back that the council valued the meadowbank stadium area at £18m back in 2007, and while land values have plummeted it is still one of the most valuable potentially saleable assets on the books.
Can rule out a freebie

I know ......... but if you clear an area of land of rubbish before you sell it its worth more. Thats why the bit of land the Wongadome stands on is worth a hell of a lot more with nothing on it :greengrin

hibees 7062
01-02-2014, 11:37 AM
RealMaroonCF (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/user/20056-realmarooncf/)

Listen, there is absolutely no reason why a plan for a new stand couldn't be put in place in the next 3-4 year's. When we pay off the 2.5m it's costing to buy the club in around 3 years via the dd's I'm pretty sure the 'model' will be proven and future investors will come forward under the same conditions.

If we can get someone to go i0/50 with the sponsorship cost we may only have to chip in about 5-6 million. It can be done.

Faith, belief and the good crest of the heart of Midlothian. We can do it together.

Simples :rolleyes:

NAE NOOKIE
01-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Council latest on meadowbank

http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/download/meetings/id/41754/item_8_1_meadowbank_sports_centre_and_stadium_opti ons_appraisal_and_stakeholder_engagement

Looks like its out of hearts price range £35m redevelopment costs

Just to be clear ...... I was not advocation moving the Yams to Meadowbank ... I was suggesting moving the stand to the Wongadome.

Ozyhibby
01-02-2014, 11:43 AM
I saw that thread last night and assumed it was just a bunch hibby's at the wind up. They can't possibly believe all that, can they?

hibees 7062
01-02-2014, 11:46 AM
Guess which part they can afford http://static.agenciaminas.mg.gov.br/media/portal/imagens/2012/04/cache/antonio-anastasia-inaugura-o-novo-estadio-independencia_2_n_i_center.jpg

Fife-Hibee
01-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Some nice ideas there Yambos ..... I also like the pictures of the stadium in Brazil. The reality though is that in the next 18 months your asbestos ridden and I quote from Keekback "death trap" will be closed on safety grounds and you will spend years watching fitba in a 3 sided bus shelter. 6 million quid for a new main stand at this stage is as laughable as 51 million quid for a new main stand was during Mad Vlad's time.

In fact while you're at it have a look at the seats around the 'stadium' ( I use the term in its loosest possible sense ) their loss of colouration over the years makes the place look even mankier than the main stand does ... if such a thing were possible.

In fact lets face it .... Easter Road just needs the corners filled in to make it look not unlike your Brazilian ideal. The difference is that one day in the forseeable future that could be a possibility for us ............ In your case, dream on.

Its typical of the delusion at the Wongadome that without a pot to piss in they are already talking about 6 million quid stands and stuff like that. Heres what I would be thinking if I was a Yam, and I'm not joking. As I understand the council are planning to knock down Meadowbank Stadium ...... given their Yam leanings they would probably be happy to give the 7,000 capacity stand to you lot for nothing if you agree to take it away for them.

Heres another thought ...... The worthies at Dalkeith demolition are such lovers of your club that they saw fit to allow one of their employees to disrespect a business which had given them much needed work by burying Yam rubbish under our new East stand ............ Perhaps they will be willing to knock down your current piece of crap for nothing. I'm sure they have the necessary certification required to handle hazardous waste.

See that ............ job done !!!

:jamboak:

10/10

Col2
01-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Brilliant thread and just shows how deep a world if denial they live in.

One guy is talking about filling hospitality into the corner but only if it keeps the unique atmosphere.

Sponsorship lined up (funny when not a bank in the world would lend them money just now), likely to be practical in 2-3 years, council involvement etc etc etc.

I bet right now FOH chumps are a tad more focussed on buying the club than dreaming about multi million pound stadium development.

GreenLake
01-02-2014, 11:51 AM
Guess which part they can afford http://static.agenciaminas.mg.gov.br/media/portal/imagens/2012/04/cache/antonio-anastasia-inaugura-o-novo-estadio-independencia_2_n_i_center.jpg

The dumpster to the rear of the tent

nonshinyfinish
01-02-2014, 11:54 AM

Trick question - none of it.

Pretty Boy

None of it.

Unless the Red Cross donate a tent to help the humanitarian crisis that is the potential loss of the 'famous'.

hibees 7062
The dumpster to the rear of the tent

:greengrin

Hibrandenburg
01-02-2014, 11:55 AM

I'll pay for the green paint!

Moon unit
01-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Is that the tent that used to be near the Ross band stand?...think I can just make out the Mercer graffiti that used to adorn it! ..

Mikey
01-02-2014, 12:14 PM

They were liquidated. Business dried up big time after she did that and they went under.

brog
01-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Just to be clear ...... I was not advocation moving the Yams to Meadowbank ... I was suggesting moving the stand to the Wongadome.

That was way I read your post. As a comparison I was at opening of Great Leigh's racetrack in Essex about 6 years ago. Their stand was the temporary stand that had been used at the K club in Ireland for the Ryder cup! Unfortunately the stand was in the middle of the track so you could only see the last 2 furlongs! Unsurprisingly GL closed after a few months & has never re-opened. A perfect business model for F of H!

Phil D. Rolls
01-02-2014, 12:21 PM
They've obviously been a bit thrown by Paxman saying that the PBS was the "most modern stadium in the world". Pity that was 100 years ago.

Aldo
01-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Funny as. It's triple tier stands all the way round with the corners filled in.

Where are they going to find the cash for that - sorry in a couple of years.

Deluded roasters

Saorsa
01-02-2014, 12:32 PM

Deluded roastersC'mon now, they need tae be able tae fit in as many of the 400,000 as possible. :agree:

Aldo
01-02-2014, 12:34 PM
C'mon now, they need tae be able tae fit in as many of the 400,000 as possible. :agree:

What a daftie eh. Forgot bout that dude. Thank good you reminded me of that one. Biggest stadium in the world.

So proud

NAE NOOKIE
01-02-2014, 12:41 PM
They were liquidated. Business dried up big time after she did that and they went under.

Sorry to hear that .... dont like the thought of folk losing their jobs. Any actual evidence that the East Stand incident was a factor?

Saorsa
01-02-2014, 12:44 PM
What a daftie eh. Forgot bout that dude. Thank good you reminded me of that one. Biggest stadium in the world.

So proudWonder if it'll look anything like that portaloo on that other thread.

Keith_M
01-02-2014, 01:06 PM
I'm not sure if anbody's seen this yet, but this is the 85,000 capacity stadium the Council have secretly been building on Green Belt Land near Hermiston Gate. Apparently, it's been partly funded by (Sir) David Murray.

They decided to dispense with a roof so that any flights lucky enough to be flying past could get to see the 85,000 'Beautiful People (http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/javaImages/c8/e6/0,,10289~583368,00.jpg)'.

King Rudi is going to do the official opening of the stadium on 1st March when they come out of Admin and he re-signs just in time to see them soar up the league and escape relegation. I know this all for a fact as Barry Anderson has just Tweeted it.

Phil D. Rolls
01-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Nobody should build a stadium, without some green grass behind it. It just isn't right.

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-02-2014, 01:23 PM

poolman
01-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Craigyboy

Personally, it's the last chance we have to produce something a little bit special other than just a generic two tear sticklebrick like Fester Rd

Two tear

Thon Craigyboy's not the sharpest tool in the box

Aldo
01-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Wonder if it'll look anything like that portaloo on that other thread.

Ha ha. It'll be a *****hole regardless

poolman
01-02-2014, 01:35 PM

Deluded roasters

It's easy

Posted by a deluded Yam fud :-

If we can get someone to go i0/50 with the sponsorship cost we may only have to chip in about 5-6 million. It can be done.

I dont know how much i0/50 is, that's a new one on me, and they may ONLY have to chip in 5-6 million :faf:

Aldo
01-02-2014, 01:37 PM
It's easy Posted by a deluded Yam fud :- If we can get someone to go i0/50 with the sponsorship cost we may only have to chip in about 5-6 million. It can be done. I dont know how much i0/50 is, that's a new one on me, and they may ONLY have to chip in 5-6 million :faf:

I know they think everything is going to be great with folk investing in them. How wrong. They are and will be finding out the very hard way.

Roasters.

robinp
01-02-2014, 01:41 PM
It's easy Posted by a deluded Yam fud :- If we can get someone to go i0/50 with the sponsorship cost we may only have to chip in about 5-6 million. It can be done. I dont know how much i0/50 is, that's a new one on me, and they may ONLY have to chip in 5-6 million :faf:

Isn't the i0/50 the new saloon from Hyundai!?

whiskyhibby
01-02-2014, 06:51 PM

:-))))

hibernian36
01-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Don't know if its been mentioned already somewhere but I've had a jambo telling me they're going to re-develop the main stand, buy the land where the old tynecastle high school stands, build a hotel within its grounds, buy gorgie farm and use it for training facilities,yadda yadda yadda :faf:
:

Aldo
01-02-2014, 07:10 PM
Don't know if its been mentioned already somewhere but I've had a jambo telling me they're going to re-develop the main stand, buy the land where the old tynecastle high school stands, build a hotel within its grounds, buy gorgie farm and use it for training facilities,yadda yadda yadda :faf: :

Aye good wan. I hope you asked your deluded yam friend just where the money was coming from to do all this. Priceless.
Shows the arrogance of that bunch of roasters.

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-02-2014, 07:28 PM
They should buy Gorgie farm and stick some of its current residents in their starting 11.

I always have a good chuckle when they mention 'the famous atmosphere'. Tynecastle atmosphere is a myth * on the same level as 'Santa Claus' and 'A girl can't get pregnant if she has sex standing up'. Proper idiots. Cracking atmosphere a few weeks back when Celtic were pumping 7 goals past them and most of them had turned up dressed as pink seats.

*Jambos-a myth means NOT true

SurferRosa
01-02-2014, 07:36 PM
Craigyboy

:faf:

They might have had the chance to 'produce something special' under Mercer, The Pieman and Vlad if the three of `em hadn`t pished every penny (and stolen pennies) away on wages, just to keep themselves ahead of us. Honestly, the fact that there are still jambo mutants with this degree of delusion and ignorance is, frankly, astounding.
Christ they`re going to take it hard when the reality of life under the FoH starts to truly dawn on them.... :tee hee:

SmashinGlass
01-02-2014, 08:13 PM
:faf:

They might have had the chance to 'produce something special' under Mercer, The Pieman and Vlad if the three of `em hadn`t pished every penny (and stolen pennies) away on wages, just to keep themselves ahead of us. Honestly, the fact that there are still jambo mutants with this degree of delusion and ignorance is, frankly, astounding.
Christ they`re going to take it hard when the reality of life under the FoH starts to truly dawn on them.... :tee hee:

To be fair to craigieboy, his idea of "producing something special" would be if the contents of the tissue were not genetically compromised. Probably a once in a lifetime chance for him.

CraigHibee
01-02-2014, 08:16 PM

the £2.50 for the parking meter outside the stadium? :wink:

CraigHibee
01-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Craigyboy

it's better to own a two tier "stickle brick" than an asbestos riddled anderson shelter :greengrin

The Pointer
01-02-2014, 08:33 PM
They've obviously been a bit thrown by Paxman saying that the PBS was the "most modern stadium in the world". Pity that was 100 years ago.

Saw that and thought everyone missed the programme but the ground's barely changed since.

EastCalderHibby
01-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Two tear

Thon Craigyboy's not the sharpest tool in the box

Correct........................But defo a tool
:hnet::yw::yw:

GreenLake
02-02-2014, 08:31 AM
Correct........................But defo a tool
:hnet::yw::yw:

The box is his mother's