PDA

View Full Version : Yams 'Official' Semi Attendance vs ICT

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Sergey
31-01-2014, 06:14 PM
They can't doctor the attendance figures for this match, so how many do y'all think will attend?

Aldo
31-01-2014, 06:22 PM
They can't doctor the attendance figures for this match, so how many do y'all think will attend?

Just over 10,500 at game for me

Gus Fring
31-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Between 14500-15000 for me.

There's ticket pods for both sets of fans on the day I believe

jodjam
31-01-2014, 06:27 PM
I reckon excluding the ict fans about 80% of the crowd will have been investigated by operation yewtree

Jack Hackett
31-01-2014, 06:30 PM

Weather conditions don't look too favourable for shell suits or cardigans....less than 13k

Ronniekirk
31-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Just over 10,500 at game for me

It's not a Hibs game ,is that not about our average of late.Coz it's a Semi you would think upwards 13'000 Her7s fans were probably snapping them up in anticipation of their Talismanic Talisman being signed to play .Inverness must bring a decent support believing they can get to final we hope .:cb

LeithBoozy
31-01-2014, 06:34 PM
I reckon excluding the ict fans about 80% of the crowd will have been investigated by operation yewtree

Also excluding the ICT fans, 99% would not pass disclosure Scotland. :wink:

Aldo
31-01-2014, 06:37 PM
It's not a Hibs game ,is that not about our average of late.Coz it's a Semi you would think upwards 13'000 Her7s fans were probably snapping them up in anticipation of their Talismanic Talisman being signed to play .Inverness must bring a decent support believing they can get to final we hope .:cb

Inverness will be lucky if they bring 2 to 3 thousand with them. If the yams cannot sell their allocation then it's outrageous. Big team my ****ing arse!!!

theonlywayisup
31-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Who cares! Yamish style thread.

LaMotta
31-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Inverness will be lucky if they bring 2 to 3 thousand with them. If the yams cannot sell their allocation then it's outrageous. Big team my ****ing arse!!!

Hearts have sold just over 10k, Inverness have sold about 1700.

Venue should have been Tannadice. :cb

007 Mickey Weir
31-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Shocked Aberdeen v Saints wasn't at Tannadice.

Technofob
31-01-2014, 07:56 PM
I'm just glad there'll not be a yamtard sitting in my seat in the West.

.Sean.
31-01-2014, 08:04 PM
Shocked Aberdeen v Saints wasn't at Tannadice.
Why? Aberdeen would fill Tannadice for this one themselves. This match is huge for them.

In saying that I hope they blow it. Can't stand Aberdeen and their stuck-in-a-timewarp bawbag 'Red Army.'

marinello59
31-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Why? Aberdeen would fill Tannadice for this one themselves. This match is huge for them.

In saying that I hope they blow it. Can't stand Aberdeen and their stuck-in-a-timewarp bawbag 'Red Army.'

All the old arrogance is coming back to the sheep. C'mon the Saints.

LaMotta
31-01-2014, 08:25 PM

:agree: So much so that Aberdeen pushed for Easter Road as the venue. They sold out their allocation super fast for the Pink Bus Shelter.

monktonharp
31-01-2014, 08:32 PM
I voted today for option 3 as it's a poor ko time on a Sunday.this game should sell out as it's a semi-final.the gorgie mob will have dozens of excuses not to sell their ends out. not giving money to that lot, wee cup , sheite time, tv etc. I actually hope there is less than 13,000. and surprisingly, don't want my brother in law and his missus laughing come the end of the match:wink::wink:

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-01-2014, 08:56 PM
The top tier of the West wasn't even open for last seasons semi. Big team my hoop. Clowns

GreenCastle
31-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Inverness to use the excuse of poor KO time as it's a shocker for them but for the yams not to sell more tickets is a disgrace for a semi final across the city where they have a pretty good chance getting to the final. There were plenty of gaps in the West Stand last season for their allocation and they have sold even less this time. To be fair it must be expensive being a yam with all the money they keep wasting / giving to the club (previously Vlad and co).

mutley
31-01-2014, 09:01 PM

How many hibs fans going to support ICT?

Time For Heroes
31-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Reckon I might have an "official attendance" in my pants if the ****ers get gubbed

GreenCastle
31-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Reckon I might have an "official attendance" in my pants if the ****ers get gubbed

:faf:

Yogi better not let ICT mess this up!

Billy Whizz
31-01-2014, 09:32 PM

Yogi better not let ICT mess this up!

Butcher messed it up last year, if you're blaming the Manager

GreenCastle
31-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Butcher messed it up last year, if you're blaming the Manager

He did - I remember they hammered them though and couldn't score!

Sioux
31-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Nicked this from over the road;

"The West stand has been split. Hearts will only occupy half the West stand (upper and lower) - the half closest the Dunbar end.
East stand is very close to sold out as is the lower Dunbar. Dunbar upper is closed but I guess they may open it come Sunday for walk ups."

So it disnae look like a big turn oot. They must be expecting a stuffin.

Mr White
31-01-2014, 09:46 PM
All the old arrogance is coming back to the sheep.

:agree: understandable really, after all it's just a matter of time before they win their next European trophy.

Hope the saints humiliate them.

Billy Whizz
31-01-2014, 09:48 PM

Billy McKay sitter if I can remember correctly

31-01-2014, 09:48 PM
I'd have thought that with them getting a few decent results recently they'd have sold this out. Plus they're desperate for the money.

Leithenhibby
31-01-2014, 09:57 PM
It's tough times when you think that most footie fans in work, have only had one pay day since Christmas!.. Just saying :-)

31-01-2014, 10:11 PM
I never realised the KO time for this game. That's a disgrace! No wonder ICT haven't sold many.

GreenCastle
31-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Billy McKay sitter if I can remember correctly

A 1V1 or an open goal I think - hopefully the ICT won't let it happen 2 years in a row!

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-02-2014, 03:40 AM
Was an open goal Billy McKay missed. Absolutely incredible considering his usual finishing.

Tynie01011973
01-02-2014, 07:34 AM
Was an open goal Billy McKay missed. Absolutely incredible considering his usual finishing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_n6KCl20iY

Incredible he didn't take it first time !!!

:grr:

Ronniekirk
01-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Hmmm now why does that sound familiar ? :rolleyes:

Ronniekirk
01-02-2014, 07:58 AM
How many hibs fans going to support ICT?
Worth going to see which of there players handle the occasion and show they can play at Easter road as they might be possible signings I the summer Did Vincent ever sign the pre contract agreement?

Elephant Stone
01-02-2014, 08:08 AM
You'd have thought a team so obsessed with attendances at Easter Road would be able to sell it out for a cup semi-final in their own city.

Pretty Boy
01-02-2014, 08:33 AM

Couldn't agree more with your 2nd point.

They rival Hearts fans when it comes to delusion.

Www1875hfc
01-02-2014, 09:03 AM
And lets hope the gorgie paraffin lamps, leave the East Terrace stones be. Most are for people who are no longer with us.

Any damage,is money you lot can ill afford.

Col2
01-02-2014, 09:11 AM
What a joke football club. They go on and on about our attendances yet they cant get more than 10k fans to go to a semi final in Edinburgh.

They continued to claim they had a bigger attendance at the last semi final at ER than we had since the east stand was built despite is having 17k+ for a number of games which was higher than the league cup semi.

More recently they laughed about the prospect of only 15k fans at new year derby, and then we ended up with 20k +.

Now in their hour of need they cant get more than an average home attendance to go to the biggest game of the season.

No wonder BDO are raging with ticket sales. GIRUY.

NAE NOOKIE
01-02-2014, 09:49 AM
Only Scottish football can screw up one of the big games of the season by making one set of fans have to get up at 5 in the morning to make the game. Semi finals and finals rely on irregular fans for big crowds ... in what way does that encourage them to attend when they can get up at 9am and watch it on the telly?

Having said that I'm still surprised by the ICT turn out .... they have a real chance of their first ever trophy, you would have thought they could sell at least 4,000 tickets.

As for the Yams .... selling anything less than 15,000 tickets is a disgrace ............. big team :faf:

Aberdeen v St Johnstone: Its a bit surprising that St Johnstone have never won a major trophy .... of the 4 teams left I would like them to win it. The town doesnt deserve it coz its failure to support what is an honourable and well run club is disappointing ... but the folk who have run the club so well and the 3,000 die hards who turn out every other Saturday should be rewarded with a bit of success.

Tell you what though ........ If its an ICT v St Johnstone final the SPFL are going to have to give tickets away to avoid anything other than a major embarrassment come cup final day .......... making ER the cup final venue could help.

GlenrothesHibee
01-02-2014, 01:08 PM
Some of the attendance predictions on here are ridiculous. Hearts are the big team remember. They will be the first team to sell out the new East stand, no make that the first team to sell out the new Easter Road. They will also sell out Tynecastle for the beam back.

cabbageandribs1875
01-02-2014, 01:11 PM
according to the BBC the yamboids have sold nearly 11,000 and caley 1700, so Aberdeen are taking more fans to the wongadome(12,000) than the mighty hertz are gonna take 20 mins across the same city....dearie me

Keith_M
01-02-2014, 01:12 PM
What's the betting that Aberdeen take more to Tynecastle today than Hearts take to ER for tomorrow's game.

........Oops, just noticed the previous post

Keith_M
01-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Tell you what though ........ If its an ICT v St Johnstone final the SPFL are going to have to give tickets away to avoid anything other than a major embarrassment come cup final day .......... making ER the cup final venue could help.

They haven't decided on the venue for the final yet so that's still a possibility.

I stil think that won't happen, though, as Aberdeen are gonna win it this year.

lord bunberry
01-02-2014, 01:53 PM
There will be a piss poor crowd tomorrow, hearts fans would rather pretend that the league cup means nothing as it allows them to keep their big team delusion going. Turning up in numbers would be an admission that us winning the league cup was an achievement. They are the saddest bunch of peopleiI've ever had the misfortune to meet. I watched really big teams like man utd and man city taking their version of the league cup pretty seriously recently but I suppose homfc are bigger than that.

Tynie01011973
01-02-2014, 02:22 PM
There will be a piss poor crowd tomorrow, hearts fans would rather pretend that the league cup means nothing as it allows them to keep their big team delusion going. Turning up in numbers would be an admission that us winning the league cup was an achievement. They are the saddest bunch of peopleiI've ever had the misfortune to meet. I watched really big teams like man utd and man city taking their version of the league cup pretty seriously recently but I suppose homfc are bigger than that.

Remember being in pub when the ****bo's trotted in after losing to St Mirren last year - pure gutted they were.

Hey it's just a diddy cup after all

California-Hibs
01-02-2014, 02:32 PM
according to the BBC the yamboids have sold nearly 11,000 and caley 1700, so Aberdeen are taking more fans to the wongadome(12,000) than the mighty hertz are gonna take 20 mins across the same city....dearie me

Sums them up and there mythical big attendances. They will NEVER top how many fans we had there at the last derby!

greenginger
01-02-2014, 04:23 PM
16,761 at the Wonga Dome today. That is a seriously good crowd. In fact I think that is the biggest real crowd of the season at the home of the Big Team.

Gus Fring
01-02-2014, 04:53 PM
Just had a look on Kickback and their excuses for this pathetic effort is

"It's on TV" - Aye? So was the last derby
"It's not long after Christmas" - Aye? So was the last derby
"It's being played at a daft time" - Aye? So was the last derby

Their excuses are empty. This game is being played exactly 1 month after the Derby. It's a a much bigger game and the more of them that turn up means the more money their club gets but they still can't manage to make the effort.

Aberdeen and St Johnstone had more fans today and neither of those teams is from this city.

Hearts fans had the chance to show that given the chance, they too could sell out Easter Road. But they didn't.

Aldo
01-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Just had a look on Kickback and their excuses for this pathetic effort is "It's on TV" - Aye? So was the last derby "It's not long after Christmas" - Aye? So was the last derby "It's being played at a daft time" - Aye? So was the last derby Their excuses are empty. This game is being played exactly 1 month after the Derby. It's a a much bigger game and the more of them that turn up means the more money their club gets but they still can't manage to make the effort. Aberdeen and St Johnstone had more fans today and neither of those teams is from this city. Hearts fans had the chance to show that given the chance, they too could sell out Easter Road. But they didn't.

Exactly. A dons fan at work was saying they could of easily sold 25,000 as they have been playing well.

As for that lot.... If the Dons can bring 12,000 fans from Aberdeen then surely the 'Big Team' could sell their allocation at ER which is in the same city. Piss poor excuses from that bunch if roasters

Aldo
01-02-2014, 06:05 PM
One crackers on Brokeback at the mo regarding tomorrow's game. Here's a few

A bit strange how we get at least 13-14k hearts fans going to Tynie every other week but less than that want to go to the semi.

Answer - in Edinburgh as well. IIRC the semi at the PBS in 2007 we sold out.

Hobos taking the p**s at our crowd tomorrow is laughable. There's loads of reasons the attendace will be low. They only had 20k there to see the famous
Edited by Jamborudilover, Today, 17:18.

Answer.... Least there was 20,000 plus there. What's the capacity of the PBS again

Big team ma arse.

Pretty Boy
02-02-2014, 06:41 AM
One crackers on Brokeback at the mo regarding tomorrow's game. Here's a few

A bit strange how we get at least 13-14k hearts fans going to Tynie every other week but less than that want to go to the semi.

Answer - in Edinburgh as well. IIRC the semi at the PBS in 2007 we sold out.

Hobos taking the p**s at our crowd tomorrow is laughable. There's loads of reasons the attendace will be low. They only had 20k there to see the famous
Edited by Jamborudilover, Today, 17:18.

Answer.... Least there was 20,000 plus there. What's the capacity of the PBS again

Big team ma arse.

I love the 'How come we get 13/14K at Tynie every week but can't get more for a semi final?' line.

Answer: Because you don't get 13 or 13K at Tynecastle every week.

Pete
02-02-2014, 07:09 AM
I love the 'How come we get 13/14K at Tynie every week but can't get more for a semi final?' line.

Answer: Because you don't get 13 or 13K at Tynecastle every week.

They can't doctor figures at neutral venues and guess what? They aren't quite as impressive. They're like a guy on Copacabana beach who tells everyone how big his wang is yet he always insists on wearing big baggy shorts.

I'm also sure that the same percentage of Aberdeen fans have just been paid and found January tough, so bang goes another excuse.

If they get to the final it should be a 60/40 split in Aberdeens favour to reward their turnout and bigger contribution to the tournament. Hearts have once again proved to be all mouth and no trousers.

Jazza
02-02-2014, 07:13 AM
Nicked this from over the road;

"The West stand has been split. Hearts will only occupy half the West stand (upper and lower) - the half closest the Dunbar end.
East stand is very close to sold out as is the lower Dunbar. Dunbar upper is closed but I guess they may open it come Sunday for walk ups."

So it disnae look like a big turn oot. They must be expecting a stuffin.

Great news that, no Jambo in ma seat then

brog
02-02-2014, 09:35 AM
Hmm, I wondered about this. There was a thread on EEN the other day & some Yam posted the schematic of the ground showing seats available for Yam fans. It looked really full but makes sense now if certain sections of the ground are not open. I'm really surprised though if they sell less than 12k, remember this is a really, really big team who sold over em 6,000 tickets for their home cup tie with Celtc!

GlenrothesHibee
02-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Some roaster on Brokeback saying they will sell out :faf: they really do just keep on giving

Frazerbob
02-02-2014, 10:14 AM
There will be less Jambos in the stadium than there were Hibs fans at the last round.

Diclonius
02-02-2014, 10:48 AM

To be fair, it's more like half an hour. The poor wee souls' feet will be all tired.

givescotlandfreedom
02-02-2014, 11:03 AM
I stay just behind the ground and you wouldn't know there was a game on. Complete silence.

3pm
02-02-2014, 11:12 AM
What a joke.

CRAZYHIBBY
02-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Saw a crowd of lowlife jambos shouting abuse at 2 old ladies in green coats on london road earlier.....followed by chants of were going to fester road and goin to smash their seats

whiskyhibby
02-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Looking at the tv images the east stand is about half full

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-02-2014, 11:15 AM
Half empty, more delusion from the paupers.

SaulGoodman
Where's the 400,000? :faf:

My seats empty :smug:

dp00
My seat is empty too... Pretty pish turnout tho for a team which is based less that 5miles away

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Hibs90
02-02-2014, 11:16 AM
what a ****ty turn out for a cup semi-final from the jambos. Canny even fill a stadium in their own city. ****ing muppets.

3pm
02-02-2014, 11:16 AM
Some dirty yam is in my seat.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Only half the west is full:faf:
Gaps in the East:faf:

blackpoolhibs
Looks like they are having turnstyle trouble again? :greengrin

Saorsa
Saw a crowd of lowlife jambos shouting abuse at 2 old ladies in green coats on london road earlier.....followed by chants of were going to fester road and goin to smash their seatsHope they run up a massive bill. :agree: Morons are too thick tae realise it's their grubby, trampy, skint, despicable club that will pick up the tab.

Frazerbob
02-02-2014, 11:18 AM
Haha what an embarrassing turn out. Big team my arse!

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 11:18 AM
what a chance that was for Draper ffs

rcarter1
02-02-2014, 11:19 AM
what a chance that was for Draper ffs

Best under 21 defence in the league you know.:greengrin

Onceinawhile
Both ends behind the goal half empty, the west is half empty, east is probably about 80 percent. Pretty pathetic.

cabbageandribs1875
'what a ****ey home support' :hilarious

dp00
I can't believe the attendance...

They should have been able to fill the stadium. It's only 30mins trip across the city and would have had the chance to tottaly out number the Casey fans

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Capt Mainwaring
02-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Was worried that my seat would need a good scrub before next seat, but since West Lower not even half full - worries over!

hibbymick
02-02-2014, 11:21 AM
I think they have finally accepted they are no big team and never have been.

Cameron1875
02-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Billy Dodds "much ado about nothing" wtf!. Dreadful challenge

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 11:23 AM
early yellow card for robinson of hertz

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-02-2014, 11:24 AM
Vincent just shat on them.

blackpoolhibs
02-02-2014, 11:24 AM
Great piece of skill by Vincent. :top marks

Onceinawhile
02-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Hearts look pretty poor but ict need to capitalise. Hearts defending from set pieces is honking.

NthCarolinaHibs
02-02-2014, 11:27 AM
The rest of the 400,000 must be stuck in traffic,by the looks of the crowd

Heisenberg
02-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Terrible challenge from Robinson. Dodds says "much ado about nothing" :confused:

nonshinyfinish
02-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Billy Dodds: "The worrying thing for Hearts is..."

The worrying thing for Hearts is that they're bankrupt and s***e.

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 11:29 AM
paterson is a fairy

andy1875
02-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Great piece of skill by Vincent. :top marks

Have we signed this lad on a pre contract?

Heard rumours but nowt concrete.

hibbymick
I love when the Hearts crowd get all excited just because they get over the halfway line :greengrin

weonlywon6-2
bbc website says the stadium is packed full ????

WestEndHibee
02-02-2014, 11:32 AM
the "booooooo" is coming out nicely

SaulGoodman
02-02-2014, 11:32 AM

Packed full of empty seats

Aldo
02-02-2014, 11:33 AM

Really. Disnae look full to me tbh.

Get a funny feeling there is going to be a couple of Red cards in this game. Yams doing their usual kicking ICT off the park.

nonshinyfinish
02-02-2014, 11:34 AM

I can only assume that they are commendably pedantic, and know that only a total vacuum is truly empty.

Asked if the glass of water is half empty or half full, they would (correctly) reply that it's entirely full - half full of water and half full of air.

3pm
02-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Hope Paterson's moustache is OK.

3pm
02-02-2014, 11:36 AM
....actually, take that back.

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 11:37 AM
the rangers v dunfy sc game live on the BBC ?? ermmm WHY gtf

stokesmessiah
02-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Packed full of empty seats

At least the ones that are there are creating a wonderful atmosphere that the hearts faithful can be very proud of.

Aldo
02-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Top tier of both the FF and South stand are empty as is have the north side of west stand.

ICT also better take a chance cos if the don't well we know what might happen.

Hermit Crab
02-02-2014, 11:43 AM
Hearts are going to sneak this.

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 11:44 AM
hertz having a good spell

Cameron1875
02-02-2014, 11:44 AM
Inverness are an absolute shadow of the side that tore us apart early november. Yogi must be having a massive input.

Steve20
02-02-2014, 11:45 AM
Inverness are poor.

Hermit Crab
02-02-2014, 11:45 AM
Get shinnie signed too

SaulGoodman
02-02-2014, 11:46 AM
At least the ones that are there are creating a wonderful atmosphere that the hearts faithful can be very proud of.

Yes what's the name of that song I keep hearing goes like: "booooooooooooo"

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 11:46 AM
terrible free kick

Frazerbob
02-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Hearts fans chanting "cheat cheat cheat". The irony!

nonshinyfinish
02-02-2014, 11:47 AM
terrible free kick

Indeed, if you're not going to get it on target then at least make sure it hits a Yam behind the goal.

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 11:48 AM
watkins booked for caley

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Watkins always looks moody/angry...

SaulGoodman
02-02-2014, 11:49 AM
Hamill is a grade a fud. Pointing fingers everywhere

Gatecrasher
02-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Not convinced by Inverness at all. They look good going forward at times but give hearts too much space and time.

Jones28
Sam Nicholson looks a good player for hearts. This has been a game so bereft of quality it's unreal.

cabbageandribs1875
warren booked now

Heisenberg
Hearts are going to sneak this.

Most likely. Probably on penalties too.

heretoday
ICT are pretty hopeless. I can see them losing this unless they take their chances.

flash
02-02-2014, 11:51 AM
Yogi has put his stamp on this team.

kaimendhibs
Shocked at how poor Inverness are

Sent from my iphone

BOB MARLEYS DUG
If Butcher was still in charge of this Caley Thistle team, they would have scored a few by now!

carnoustiehibee
Gary warren miss the final with that booking?

Hermit Crab
Caley need to start punishing the schoolboy errors hearts are making at the back.

the_ginger_hibee
02-02-2014, 11:52 AM
This game is just....honking.

ICT aren't even giving it a right good go.

Onceinawhile
02-02-2014, 11:53 AM
Hearts have gotten back into it. But neither team really looks like scoring yet.

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Gary warren miss the final with that booking?

yes

and if caley don't get their act together here the other 10 will miss the final too

Onceinawhile
Pitch is looking pretty bad. Hope it isnt a leveller next week.

Hermit Crab
Hearts are not as bad as we think.

Andy74
02-02-2014, 11:55 AM
If Butcher was still in charge of this Caley Thistle team, they would have scored a few by now!

Right man there at the right time.

The worry is - if the players left there aren't as good as we thought they were we are very reliant on them spotting us much better ones than we have now.

carnoustiehibee
02-02-2014, 11:56 AM
yes

and if caley don't get there act together here the other 10 will miss the final too

2nd booking in the competition 1st against utd in that Rammy then hamil runs into him and he misses a final. Terrible rule

BOB MARLEYS DUG
Good chance.

cabbageandribs1875
tansey is p@sh anaw

hibbymick

I think they are utter Pi**, at times they are only pi**.

Onceinawhile
02-02-2014, 11:57 AM
How has he not scored that ffs! 5 yards out and straight at him!

Sprouleflyer
This is the type of game Hearts would have been praying for, very scrappy!

Biggie
This has all the hallmarks of last years semi....ict are not taking their chances

Hermit Crab
McKay e/w first goal scorer ffs

Onion
02-02-2014, 11:58 AM

De ja vu, feels like the Hibs v Hearts quarter all over again. CT can't break them down and Yams likely to get a sucker punch any time.

Pray4Marc
02-02-2014, 11:58 AM
This has robbery written all over it.

flash
02-02-2014, 11:59 AM
right man there at the right time.

The worry is - if the players left there aren't as good as we thought they were we are very reliant on them spotting us much better ones than we have now.
ffs

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 11:59 AM
ref telling paterson to stfu and stop greetin

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 12:01 PM
HT kin boooooo

patch1875
5/1 yams is tempting

Onion
Honking game with ICT brought down to Yam level. Playing right into the Yam hands here.

Andy74
02-02-2014, 12:02 PM
ffs

Problem ?

easty
02-02-2014, 12:02 PM
ref telling paterson to stfu and stop greetin

I think he was actually telling him that wee bumfluff moustaches are not, were not, and never will be in fashion.

heretoday
02-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Hearts are going to sneak it. Imagine the humiliation they'll get from the Dons in the final.

flash
Problem ?

No just find your dig at Butcher thinly veiled as a compliment a bit pathetic.

WestEndHibee
21 fouls = no added time

bit baffling.

Hearts have a chance to steal this.

Mon Dieu4
Hamill is tremendous, like watching a bald Pirlo out there, particularly liked his classy outside of the boot pass, if only his team mates where on the same level it wouldn't have shot 15 yards away from them

Cameron1875
We've seen this movie before... 5/1 Hearts ya say?:duck:

BroxburnHibee
02-02-2014, 12:05 PM
Can see the luckiest team on the planet stealing this one too.

Saorsa
02-02-2014, 12:05 PM
Well that's 45 minutes I'll never get back, ****in' dire.

I thought there was a big team playing today :hilarious cannae fill a stadium at the other side of the same city for a cup semi final, pathetic :hilarious and we'll get the REAL attendance today. :agree:

big team my erse

Bishop Hibee
02-02-2014, 12:06 PM
Rotten Hertz support. I reckoned them by a goal and it's looking a good bet. Yogi working his magic with ICT.

PeeJay
02-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Hearts putting in a decent performance against 4th in the league - IC failing to take advantage of their pressure and they may well rue their missed chances ... the longer this goes without a goal for Caley, the greater Hearts chances of sneaking a goal to put them in a cup final

Aldo
02-02-2014, 12:09 PM
Robinson should of walked for that challenge. Just seen the reply. Stewart even agreed he could of walked.

nonshinyfinish
02-02-2014, 12:10 PM
5/1 yams is tempting

Is that to win in 90 mins? Or to go through?

Andy74
02-02-2014, 12:10 PM
No just find your dig at Butcher thinly veiled as a compliment a bit pathetic.

No need to read anything else than I've said.

It worked great there for them. Seemed to get the right players in and managed them brilliantly.

There is some question though as to whether things sometimes just work well at a particular place and time.

Two things to consider since he's left there. Their players aren't producing as well as they did with him. Our players though aren't getting better results with him so we are hoping that they really are good at getting their own players in and that they manage them well.

If you think I'm not a fan of Butcher you've not been reading my posts properly.

Frazerbob
02-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Is that to win in 90 mins? Or to go through?

90 minutes. 2/1 to qualify.

Sir David Gray
02-02-2014, 12:13 PM
I have a really bad feeling about this one.

Hearts should be down to 10 men but they've got the luck yet again.

Hope i'm wrong.

Feel sick seeing all that m*roon in the east stand. Need to bring a can of Febreze with me next week.

silverhibee
02-02-2014, 12:13 PM
tramp dossing in my seat, hope the stupid f****r breaks it so that i get a new seat as i don't want to catch anything.

Saorsa
02-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Rotten Hertz support. I reckoned them by a goal and it's looking a good bet. Yogi working his magic with ICT.aye, looks like his magic dust is about as much use there as it was here.

Mon Dieu4
02-02-2014, 12:17 PM
The bog paper at kick off there knows a ***** when it see's one, straight onto Mr Crayola

CraigHibee
02-02-2014, 12:19 PM
the man with the ***** tattoos is on now, sadly i think he will have a negative impact on the result we want!

God Petrie
Yogi had a decent first six months with us to be fair.

SmashinGlass
Robinson should of walked for that challenge. Just seen the reply. Stewart even agreed he could of walked.

He certainly should be off. Absolutely disgusting player. Seems to be maturing into the sort of player they'll idolise, a filthy, vile thug

SaulGoodman
02-02-2014, 12:21 PM
Yams getting away with everything, no red, no penalty. Shock horror

Elephant Stone
02-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Really like the look of Marley Watkins.

HibeeSince82
This yam obsessed commentator is doing my head in

Hibrandenburg
Inverness players winning all the 50/50's and man for man the better team. No cohesion or game plan though. Quite dire to watch.

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 12:24 PM
YASSSSSSSSSSSS :thumbsup:

Alex Trager
Sweet

Hermit Crab
If hearts do get through I do trust Aberdeen to do the business.

3pm
Yeeeeeees!

Onion
1-0 Yes !!!!

Forever_Green93
What a goal!!!!

the_ginger_hibee
Yasss

Mon Dieu4
Hahah hand ball then bang!!!

HibeeSince82
Yaaaaaaaaassssss

Onceinawhile
Yes!

CapitalGreen
Pleasing

Heisenberg
Oooft.

Aldo
Defo handball then bang yaaaaaassss

Pleasing

BOB MARLEYS DUG
What a ****ing gooaaaaalll!!!!! Girfuy

jimmyboco1875
02-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Boom

silverhibee
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

nonshinyfinish
Peach.

Sir David Gray
Get in there!!

YASSSSSSSSS!!!!

SteveHFC
02-02-2014, 12:26 PM
:thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
Now hearts have to go for it.

Sean1875
Greg Tanseeeeeeey <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aldo
Get it ****ing roond yeah ya ****ing cheating yams *****. Been all ICT.

We want 2 we want 2

Cameron1875
What a hit son! What. A. Hit:flag:

hibbymick
02-02-2014, 12:27 PM
I love when the camera zooms in on Satchel. Last time that happened the opposition scored .......oh wait a minute :thumbsup:

the_ginger_hibee
Floods of tears in the offices of BDO.

No tears of pride in Bulgaria as of yet.

blackpoolhibs
Yogi weaving his magic. :greengrin

Pray4Marc
Extremely pleasing. Just ejaculated.

CraigHibee
amazing :greengrin

kaimendhibs
Hahaha brilliant goal

Sent from my iphone

Andy74
No way they can complain about that!

Credit Hughes for the Tansey signing! Ha ha !

heretoday
02-02-2014, 12:28 PM
Cracking shot but hardly genius or absolute artistry as the oaf of a commentator says!

Jack Hackett
02-02-2014, 12:28 PM
herts win 2 games on the bounce without Stevenson and within a few mins of coming on they go behind :lolyam:

flash
02-02-2014, 12:29 PM
No need to read anything else than I've said.

It worked great there for them. Seemed to get the right players in and managed them brilliantly.

There is some question though as to whether things sometimes just work well at a particular place and time.

Two things to consider since he's left there. Their players aren't producing as well as they did with him. Our players though aren't getting better results with him so we are hoping that they really are good at getting their own players in and that they manage them well.

If you think I'm not a fan of Butcher you've not been reading my posts properly.

Fair enough. Accept my apologies.

Onceinawhile
Boy tansey looks good. Was never a hand ball though dunno what they're moaning about

nonshinyfinish
H is for handball, which has to be intentional, and very rarely is.
If only people would study the rules more.

Aldo
02-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Poor wee lambs everything going against them and the natives are getting restless.

I fear our FIFA stadium maybe be subjected to some damage should it continue.

flash
02-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Some amount of cheating from the Hertz.

Onion
Yams trying everything to get ICT players sent off now. It's the only way they win matches. Fuds :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
we want :2:

The Gorf
02-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Why's Hamills head on upside down?

hibbymick
02-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Wont be long now until an ICT red card , probably Warren.

Onion
02-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Cheats should have scored.

Hermit Crab
02-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Hearts are still in this by the way.

Alex Trager
02-02-2014, 12:34 PM
Why's Hamills head on upside down?

Like.
Favourite.
Share.
Retweet.

Superb

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 12:36 PM
as expected caley down to 10 men

Hermit Crab
What was warren thinking.

carnoustiehibee
Disgusting

Onion
Red Card - what a surprise ! How many players red carded against these cheats ?

Yams turning this game around.

Sean1875
02-02-2014, 12:37 PM

any chance of the lottery numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patch1875
Very harsh

Andy74
Never a second booking. Typical for Hearts.

hibbymick

:cb

Andy74
Then a lucky deflection.

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 12:38 PM
deflected in dearie me 1-1

BroxburnHibee
Luckiest team ever

jimmyboco1875
How lucky can you be man

Biggie
Yams trying everything to get ICT players sent off now. It's the only way they win matches. Fuds :greengrin

Never a sending off....ref bought all their greeting and sent him off....joke

Onion
Cheats are going to go on and win this. Disgusting.

ScottB
Undoubtedly the spawniest team in football history.

Aldo
How many opposition players do the get sent off against them. Deflection goal.

***** feat from McLeod.

Jammy *******s

GreenLake
How surprising. The Guinness book of records run for having a player sent off in the other team is soon going to belong to the yams.

Pray4Marc
It's not like that lot to get lucky.

Biggie
Undoubtedly the spawniest team in football history.

This...

hibbymick
Billy Mckay needs to get his act together, hes been poor up to now.

Heisenberg
How much luck do Hearts get? Their opponents seem to get a player sent off every game :rolleyes:

cabbageandribs1875
02-02-2014, 12:39 PM
oh look...hertz fans are finally singing

Stax
Ffs never a f***in sendin off & flukey free kick....

Austinho
The luckiest team in the history of the world.

Cameron1875
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Was always told as a bairn that 'cheats never win'. I'll struggle to believe that if Hearts somehow make it to the final.

Hermit Crab
You've got to be in it to get the luck.

jakedance
Luckiest team in the history of sport.

EuanH78
02-02-2014, 12:40 PM

Burn the witch

WestEndHibee
How surprising. The Guinness book of records run for having a player sent off in the other team is soon going to belong to the yams.

Never a sending off. Whine and you shall receive it seems!

Have to say lucky deflection but that's a smart free kick.

easty
Billy Mckay needs to get his act together, hes been poor up to now.

Hamill had a go at him early on and he's been hiding ever since.

silverhibee
**** off

Saorsa
never a yellow ****in' spawn ridden *******s

cabbageandribs1875
game over ? 2-1 the cheats

Onion
Game over.

SteveHFC
**** off

WestEndHibee
02-02-2014, 12:41 PM
my goodness!

SaulGoodman
Jesus Christ.

Andy74
Great free kick. Should never be in this position though.

Hibrandenburg
Inverness players winning all the 50/50's and man for man the better team. No cohesion or game plan though. Quite dire to watch.