PDA

View Full Version : And here it is..............The Debatably Relevant Transfer Deadline Day Thread:

Pages : [1] 2 3

Pedantic_Hibee
30-01-2014, 08:22 PM
http://www.bigbettingblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Sky-Sports-News-Presenters-Jim-White_2497317-e1327935365416.jpg

Look into his eyes.........admire his prowess, his intensity and his sheer focus. Use this as your inspiration, chaps. Inspiration.

We stand on the precipice of a momentous day, a day of new signings, a day of departures and most importantly, a day of noshing on junk food and perving on Natalie Sawyer and/or Jim depending on your inclinations.

As mentioned yesterday, I am working tomorrow and may not arrive home until early evening however I trust that this thread will motor along swimmingly in my absence.

I'm considering a spicy chicken pizza, a multipack of Walkers, a four pack of Twirls, 20 John Player Special, 4 cans of cider and a blow-up doll in the mould of Bruce Forsyth. I shall confirm this in greater detail tomorrow once I have food within my paws tomorrow.

Will Mikey take a daft turn and chuck out non-PMs (in which case I'll speak to you all on Saturday)? Will Hibbyradge go picking fights with our resident dissidents? Will nonshinyfinish finally overdose on Tunnocks Tea Cakes? Can we rely on our resident moaners to drag us down? Will Andy74 desecrate the thread with pictures of Pat Fenlon wearing nothing but jeggings and a smile? And finally, will we go into Daffy overload after we announce our 37th signing of the day?

Over to you, my decorated superiors.

hfc rd
30-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Got the day off tomorrow. Can't wait!

McD
30-01-2014, 08:25 PM
:thumbsup:

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 08:28 PM
http://www.bigbettingblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Sky-Sports-News-Presenters-Jim-White_2497317-e1327935365416.jpg

Look into his eyes.........admire his prowess, his intensity and his sheer focus. Use this as your inspiration, chaps. Inspiration.

We stand on the precipice of a momentous day, a day of new signings, a day of departures and most importantly, a day of noshing on junk food and perving on Natalie Sawyer and/or Jim depending on your inclinations.

As mentioned yesterday, I am working tomorrow and may not arrive home until early evening however I trust that this thread will motor along swimmingly in my absence.

I'm considering a spicy chicken pizza, a multipack of Walkers, a four pack of Twirls, 20 John Player Special, 4 cans of cider and a blow-up doll in the mould of Bruce Forsyth. I shall confirm this in greater detail tomorrow once I have food within my paws tomorrow.

Will Mikey take a daft turn and chuck out non-PMs (in which case I'll speak to you all on Saturday)? Will Hibbyradge go picking fights with our resident dissidents? Will nonshinyfinish finally overdose on Tunnocks Tea Cakes? Can we rely on our resident moaners to drag us down? Will Andy74 desecrate the thread with pictures of Pat Fenlon wearing nothing but jeggings and a smile? And finally, will we go into Daffy overload after we announce our 37th signing of the day?

At last its here. I'm beside meself. Mrs One Day Soon is beside meself too.

Daughter has now moved on from the Brownies to Guides so there will be no enigmatic insights from Brown Owl this year. Just as well, she always got a bit menacing on deadline day.

I'll report my scran pile in the course of the day. I'm thinking a Thornton's toffee box could play a pivotal role throughout the day though.

Are we noshing on Natalie and perving on junk food or is it the other way around?

McSwanky
30-01-2014, 08:29 PM
The bar has been set very, very high.

nribs
30-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Natalie Sawyer though.... I can't wait!

renato
30-01-2014, 08:30 PM
http://thesportfiles7.blogspot.com/2013/09/deadline-day-panic-buys.html

Legend!

Heisenberg
30-01-2014, 08:31 PM
Can't believe im working on this sacred day. Home by 7 for the final few hours of excitement with Jim White.

Pretty Boy
30-01-2014, 08:33 PM

According to yesterdays Metro the dress code is yellow again this year.

A nice, bright colour to highlight Natalies best assets.

Dibben
30-01-2014, 08:33 PM
At least it looks like it'll be a good day for us Hibees...

Luckily for our poor neighbours, there's this (http:// http://dave.uktv.co.uk/tv-guide/)

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2014, 08:36 PM
And away we go.

I've already been to the shops for tomorrow's provisions, and I can tell you that I have massive, massive news on that front.

SteveHFC
30-01-2014, 08:38 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uISoNNgGW9E/UpHXv4arIdI/AAAAAAAAPHk/sFQdoNVn9ac/s1600/dis-gon-be-gud.gif

Hibby70
30-01-2014, 08:39 PM
I'm off tomorrow because I'm ill. No snacks but hopefully a day in front of Natalie will improve my health!

SteveHFC
30-01-2014, 08:39 PM

:faf::faf:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
30-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Got day off. Munchies and SSN all day:greengrin Looking forward to seeing Natalie, another one for the **** bank:wink:

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 08:41 PM
According to yesterdays Metro the dress code is yellow again this year.

A nice, bright colour to highlight Natalies best assets.

Seriously? Yellow again?

This must be the product of some kind of advanced Focus Group polling.

silverhibee
30-01-2014, 08:41 PM
http://us.cdn283.fansshare.com/photos/millieclode/natalie-sawyer-scaled-1303912484.jpg

jodjam
30-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Surely the best start to a thread ever. I sometimes feel the day doesn't truly start til we have a SSN reporter drooling over Harry's steering wheel.

Bring it on

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 08:44 PM
And away we go.

I've already been to the shops for tomorrow's provisions, and I can tell you that I have massive, massive news on that front.

If you have discovered a source of Amazin' Raisin bars or original Toffee Treats I want in.

Hibdan12
i can't believe it i am working late and won't be home until 10:30 :boo hoo::furious::panic::violin:

SteveHFC
What time will the new signings be announced tomorrow?

I'll go for 1748 :cb

heidtheba
30-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Absolutely brilliant! To all the gentlemen/ladies who have posted thusfar...please know that this is my thread highlight of the year (well both transfer windows are)! Gutted Brown Owl is out of the transfer scoop reporting, its deeply depressing. Loving the Thorntons mention...as someone who has a Thorntons just down the road I may avail myself of some of their soft centres if they seem to be hitting the spot. My dentist has effectively banned the toffees... PH you are a true Shakespeare of the Transfer Deadline Day Thread.

Here's hoping the Secret Escapes advert is on repeat on the 'box until the lovely Natalie makes her appearance.

:not worth

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 08:47 PM

I'll go for 17.48PM :cb

Hmm, I think Rod has the last minute bit between his teeth on this one. I'll go later I think - 8.50pm.

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2014, 08:50 PM

I'll go for 17.48PM :cb

Pro-tip: when using the 24 hour clock, one doesn't need to specify AM or PM.

I reckon Rod's on one this year, so I'll take 2258.

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2014, 08:50 PM
If you have discovered a source of Amazin' Raisin bars or original Toffee Treats I want in.

Time will tell. :wink:

Gmack7
30-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Can't believe im working on this sacred day. Home by 7 for the final few hours of excitement with Jim White.

each to there own i suppose,ill have the final few hours of excitement with natalie:wink:

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2014, 08:55 PM
This thread currently has as many posts as it does views. Are we heading for the dubious territory of Katie Price, who's written more books than she's read?

EDIT: screenshot for proof...

http://i.imgur.com/pNKERB3.png

...hmm, that's awfully wee. F*** it, you'll have to take my word for it.

Hibbyradge
30-01-2014, 08:56 PM
[IMG] Will Hibbyradge go picking fights with our resident dissidents?

http://www.studiodaily.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Taxi1.jpg

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 08:57 PM
each to there own i suppose,ill have the final few hours of excitement with natalie:wink:

She's rehearsed this. She knows EXACTLY what she's doing.

Jim doesn't rehearse it, for him every moment of TDD is a perfect spontaneous manifestation of his total control of screen, studio and audience. He is the Puppet Master.

Thecat23
30-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Just to rub it in i tweeted Natalie Sawyer and she replied :D she didn't answer my tweet though about the dress :(

Heisenberg
30-01-2014, 09:02 PM

For this one day Jim shall always take priority. What. A. Man.

Sean1875
30-01-2014, 09:06 PM
http://www.frequency.com/video/sorry-but-natalie-sawyer-knew-what-she/128690684

Natalie Sawyer and a day full of alcohol and Hibs signings, god i am excited. :thumbsup:

DaveF
30-01-2014, 09:07 PM
This thread currently has as many posts as it does views. Are we heading for the dubious territory of Katie Price, who's written more books than she's read?

It's only 200,000 views behind the 'official' thread. Gonna have to be some serious Natalie chat and pics for it to catch up :agree:

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 09:10 PM

The terms Katie Price and F*** it shouldn't be in the same sentence, paragraph or chapter. Natalie or Loudzilla? No contest.

green.and.white
30-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Too excited for this!

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 09:11 PM

Natalie Sawyer and a day full of alcohol and Hibs signings, god i am excited. :thumbsup:

Cough, cough - and snacks - cough

spike220
30-01-2014, 09:12 PM
i can't believe it i am working late and won't be home until 10:30 :boo hoo::furious::panic::violin:

Is that you Rod?

Sean1875
30-01-2014, 09:12 PM
Cough, cough - and snacks - cough

Eating's cheating :cool2::party:

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 09:13 PM
It's only 200,000 views behind the 'official' thread. Gonna have to be some serious Natalie chat and pics for it to catch up :agree:

It's all about the quality DF, not the quantity. Just like Big Jim.

Gatecrasher
30-01-2014, 09:14 PM
One of the best days of the year!

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2014, 09:14 PM

One to watch in the final stages tomorrow.

Hibs90
30-01-2014, 09:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_f1N51Gv9c

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 09:18 PM

WTF? There's a serious debate as to what's most important on TDD. Drink, Natalie, Jim, snacks, signings or the TDD thread itself.

Take the snacks away and all you're left with is a big yellow bird, pished laughter at Yam tumbleweed and the delicate balance between hopeful euphoria and disappointed self-loathing as the deadline approaches.

I don't want to have to discuss this again.

Sean1875
30-01-2014, 09:20 PM
WTF? There's a serious debate as to what's most important on TDD. Drink, Natalie, Jim, snacks, signings or the TDD thread itself.

Take the snacks away and all you're left with is a big yellow bird, pished laughter at Yam tumbleweed and the delicate balance between hopeful euphoria and disappointed self-loathing as the deadline approaches.

I don't want to have to discuss this again.

Personally I am thoroughly excited for that. I might go wild and get myself a tube of pringles and a dominos... depends on how successful the day has been however :wink:

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2014, 09:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_f1N51Gv9c

:hilarious

That's how Fellaini talks FACT.

Speedway
30-01-2014, 09:25 PM
I had no idea what to prepare snack wise this time round but all this talk about Natalie has seen me move to the kitchen where I have laid out two melons either side of a banana, two milk jugs, some baps, some cherry pie and an oversized cucumber

Now all that's missing is a large ham shank.

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Personally I am thoroughly excited for that. I might go wild and get myself a tube of pringles and a dominos... depends on how successful the day has been however :wink:

THAT'S more like it. Gotta keep the calorie consumption stoked.

BroxburnHibee
30-01-2014, 09:28 PM
I had no idea what to prepare snack wise this time round but all this talk about Natalie has seen me move to the kitchen where I have laid out two melons either side of a banana, two milk jugs, some baps, some cherry pie and an oversized cucumber

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2014, 09:29 PM

If the 'ham versus lamb' debate comes up (fnarr) again, then I'm throwing my weight behind the ham shankers.

Pedantic_Hibee
30-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Currently taking a piss in my ma's en suite just to feel like I'm living life on the edge.

I haven't felt this wacky since I used shower gel in the bath.

H18sry
30-01-2014, 09:35 PM
1187611876 deadline day drinking games :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Currently taking a piss in my ma's en suite just to feel like I'm living life on the edge.

I haven't felt this wacky since I used shower gel in the bath.

Your ma doesn't have an en suite, that's a built-in wardrobe.

PatHead
30-01-2014, 09:39 PM

How do you know what his mum's bedroom looks like you haughty boy?

Speedway
30-01-2014, 09:40 PM

Or 'paradise' as Gary Locke will call it from here now he knows what's going on in there.

Pedantic_Hibee
30-01-2014, 09:41 PM

*high-fives nonshinyfinish*

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2014, 09:42 PM

My tone is occasionally condescending, but I really take exception to being labelled haughty.

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 09:44 PM
1187611876 deadline day drinking games :greengrin

If NSF is right and Pedantic is currently soaking himself in his mother's Schreiber pride and joy I reckon its because he's been watching a treasured recording of the last TDD and he's already done every Jim White phrase in the book. By tomorrow night he could be like Colonel Kurtz at midnight.

nonshinyfinish
30-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Retiring to bed.

Conserve some energy for tomorrow, chaps.

Kato
30-01-2014, 09:48 PM
I've never had the opportunity to chillax and monitor these threads, usually catch the fag end but they always look fun. I'll be getting the chance tomorrow so I intend to have at hand a large bar of cadbury's bourneville, an absolut and coke or four, my phone, a portion of the trouble's chicken, leek and jerusalem artichoke stew, herb, yelly scants and with a sherman every time the hibs get a mention it'll hopefully take me right down to the tattie water. Either that or I'll be grafting.

PatHead
30-01-2014, 09:49 PM
My tone is occasionally condescending, but I really take exception to being labelled haughty.

Damned varifocals!!!!

down-the-slope
30-01-2014, 09:50 PM
After destroying SKY with their live game offering ,the Big wide white smile may well be wiped off Jim's coupon as BT Sport have a deadline day program starting 9.45pm Friday :greengrin

We might just get some full on Helen Skelton MMMmmmm

By the way...where are the 'best beer / beer deals' posts .... must be a perfect offering for this occasion?

Weststandwanab
30-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Got the day off tomorrow. Can't wait! Me 2

Natalie Sawyer and a day full of alcohol and Hibs signings, god i am excited. :thumbsup: Last two I agree with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_f1N51Gv9c Tube.

That's how Fellaini talks FACT. Fellaini Speaks ?

Retiring to bed.

Conserve some energy for tomorrow, chaps. Weakling

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 09:53 PM
I'm half expecting Rod to go a bit mental tomorrow and get all profligately RBS in the transfer market.

Big spending, a bouffant blonde beehive and a big smile topped by the giant mouser as he mouths "I'm going to spend, spend, spend."

Speedway
30-01-2014, 09:54 PM
I'm half expecting Rod to go a bit mental tomorrow and get all profligately RBS in the transfer market.

Big spending, a bouffant blonde beehive and a big smile topped by the giant mouser as he mouths "I'm going to spend, spend, spend."

In that case we must be after Nicholson at Killie.

down-the-slope
30-01-2014, 10:00 PM
EDIT - just found these are 4 for fiver @ ASDA .....I might even thread the tops though my Doc Martens :greengrin

One Day Soon
30-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Me 2

Last two I agree with.

Tube.

Fellaini Speaks ?

Weakling

Pithy and pointed. Impressive.

Weststandwanab
30-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Pithy and pointed. Impressive. Chees. On the malt now but Dom ready for tomorrow night.

silverhibee
30-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Some i rolled earlier for tomorrow, just need to get the munchies in for the big day the morn. :smokin

https://d22d7v2y1t140g.cloudfront.net/m_7235995_4AOXWTjkMzRQ.jpg

It's all about the green tomorrow.

down-the-slope
30-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Some i rolled earlier for tomorrow, just need to get the munchies in for the big day the morn. :smokin

https://d22d7v2y1t140g.cloudfront.net/m_7235995_4AOXWTjkMzRQ.jpg

Rectal suppositories - is that so you don't have to leave your post:confused:

DTS
30-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Half day at school quick game of fives girlfriend is bringing down dominoes and munchies little does she know that sky sports news will not be getting changed all day

silverhibee
30-01-2014, 10:40 PM
Rectal suppositories - is that so you don't have to leave your post:confused:

Spliffing. :greengrin

McSwanky
30-01-2014, 10:41 PM
I reckon Rod's on one this year, so I'll take 2258.

AM or PM?

Ronniekirk
30-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Half day at school quick game of fives girlfriend is bringing down dominoes and munchies little does she know that sky sports news will not be getting changed all day

Mind and let her in when she is Chapping (domino reference in case you drew a blank with that one ) at your door the morn Where you going for your pizza munchies (dominos ) Am taking it to far now.Transfer Day Deadline nearly upon us so going stir crazy waiting for a gastronomic feast ,and singings to boot ,going for four now as tension mounts .

Rodsterino
30-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Some i rolled earlier for tomorrow, just need to get the munchies in for the big day the morn

...and no matter who we sign you'll think it's Iron Man, Fozzie Bear and Che Guevara.

Twiglet
30-01-2014, 10:59 PM
EDIT - just found these are 4 for fiver @ ASDA .....I might even thread the tops though my Doc Martens :greengrin

If you've got them, then make sure you stay away from Ebay!

spike220
30-01-2014, 11:00 PM
I think I would like to debate the relevance of this thread.

silverhibee
30-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Deadline Day has arrived folks.

:flag: :tbgwa: :flag:

frazeHFC
30-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Deadline Day has arrived folks.

:flag: :tbgwa: :flag:

:thumbsup:

Class 10-11 and 2-3, nice short day to take it all in! :agree: Unfortunately no scran can be purchased at least until 2pm when my mums sent me some dosh! :tee hee:

ehf
30-01-2014, 11:23 PM
I think I would like to debate the relevance of this thread.

OK. I would assert that it epitomises, encapsulates if you will, that nebulous and elusive, but unique and unparalleled quality that is "Hibs Class". You simply would not get this anywhere else.

SteveHFC
30-01-2014, 11:36 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/hibs-to-sign-sunderland-winger-duncan-watmore-1-3288337?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it

Hibernian were last night putting the finishing touches to a loan move for Sunderland winger Duncan Watmore.
The 19-year-old is expected to be unveiled by the Easter Road outfit today, joining Notts County striker Danny Haynes in beefing up Terry Butcher’s squad for the remainder of the campaign.
Haynes was made available for transfer by County manager Shaun Derry earlier this month and travelled up to Edinburgh on Wednesday in a bid to kick-start a career that has taken him from Ipswich Town to Bristol City, Barnsley and Charlton. The former England under-19 cap is understood to be relishing the prospect of working with Butcher, his country’s legendary former captain, and the same is likely for compatriot Watmore.
Like Haynes, Watmore is a lightning-quick attacker and is expected to give Butcher more options going forward, an area in which Hibs have struggled this season, having scored just 21 goals in 24 games – the joint-lowest tally in the Premiership with Partick Thistle.
Watmore began his career with Conference North outfit Altrincham before earning a dream switch to Sunderland last summer after netting 14 times in 29 league appearances.
The teenager, the son of former Football Association chief executive Ian Watmore, made his first-team debut for the Black Cats earlier this month in the 3-1 win over Carlisle United in the FA Cup but has now had his loan departure sanctioned by manager Gus Poyet.
Getting deals over the line for Haynes and Watmore without any last-minute hitches, and potentially recruiting at least another new face, will ease the frustration felt so far by Butcher during the transfer window.
Former Motherwell winger Jamie Murphy was one high-profile target whose form for Sheffield United denied Hibs the chance to move, whilst Butcher has bemoaned injuries and changes of management at other English clubs that have scuppered further potential deals.

Haymaker
31-01-2014, 12:54 AM
I cant believe I am off to New York on DD. Poor planning. I am ashamed.

spike220
31-01-2014, 01:46 AM
I cant believe I am off to New York on DD. Poor planning. I am ashamed.

Thats a bl**dy disgrace! call yourself a Hibs fan!

:greengrin

Haymaker
31-01-2014, 02:21 AM
Thats a bl**dy disgrace! call yourself a Hibs fan!

I know I know. I shall forever hang my head in shame.

Future17
31-01-2014, 05:03 AM
...and no matter who we sign you'll think it's Iron Man, Fozzie Bear and Che Guevara.

I'd love to see Fozzie at Easter Road. Imagine the money we could make on replica hats at the clubstore!

nonshinyfinish
31-01-2014, 05:13 AM
OK. I would assert that it epitomises, encapsulates if you will, that nebulous and elusive, but unique and unparalleled quality that is "Hibs Class". You simply would not get this anywhere else.

Abso-bloody-exactly.

Just checking in before work. Feels like it's going to be a good one.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FVFoakScXXg/T9YYLJu8gKI/AAAAAAAAYpU/GHvgjCCC-p8/s1600/Mob%2Bcat%2Bfrom%2BTurkey%2B-%2Bpeoplepets.png

nonshinyfinish
31-01-2014, 05:30 AM
Is it unlucky to shave on deadline day?

It's a day of renewal and fresh starts, so I'd say it'd be unlucky not​ to shave. Off it comes.

Borderhibbie76
31-01-2014, 05:46 AM
Morning cuppa to set me up for TDD day...working so will b reliant on my fellow .netters for regular updates!! I hope howevermanypointsback can cope with all the comings and goings over at tipcastle today :). Where's their trudi gone???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

gorgie greens
31-01-2014, 05:57 AM
Finish in 1 hour last of my 10 night shifts on the bounce,quick trip to Ikea and back to veggie on sofa,only time of the year i enjoy looking at the Huns face on SSN.

DC_Hibs
31-01-2014, 06:00 AM
Unfortunately no scran can be purchased at least until 2pm when my mums sent me some dosh! :tee hee:

Heartwarming that tramps even look forward to TDD.

I hope that Currys have cleaned their window especially to ensure you can capture Jim and Natalie in all their (canary) splendour.

Aldo
31-01-2014, 06:11 AM
Look into his eyes.........admire his prowess, his intensity and his sheer focus. Use this as your inspiration, chaps. Inspiration. We stand on the precipice of a momentous day, a day of new signings, a day of departures and most importantly, a day of noshing on junk food and perving on Natalie Sawyer and/or Jim depending on your inclinations. As mentioned yesterday, I am working tomorrow and may not arrive home until early evening however I trust that this thread will motor along swimmingly in my absence. I'm considering a spicy chicken pizza, a multipack of Walkers, a four pack of Twirls, 20 John Player Special, 4 cans of cider and a blow-up doll in the mould of Bruce Forsyth. I shall confirm this in greater detail tomorrow once I have food within my paws tomorrow. Will Mikey take a daft turn and chuck out non-PMs (in which case I'll speak to you all on Saturday)? Will Hibbyradge go picking fights with our resident dissidents? Will nonshinyfinish finally overdose on Tunnocks Tea Cakes? Can we rely on our resident moaners to drag us down? Will Andy74 desecrate the thread with pictures of Pat Fenlon wearing nothing but jeggings and a smile? And finally, will we go into Daffy overload after we announce our 37th signing of the day? Over to you, my decorated superiors.

Pedantic outstanding post. Top marks

Hibercelona
31-01-2014, 06:26 AM
Still haven't heard anything yet on the deadline day front.

Must say... i'm rather underwhelmed. :I'm waiti

stokesmessiah
31-01-2014, 06:30 AM
Going to hit the supermarket in about 30 minutes - snack suggestions gratefully received.

GordonHFC
31-01-2014, 06:34 AM
Aldi - Killie Pies
Tesco - Magners & snacks
Couch

Hibrandenburg
31-01-2014, 06:36 AM
Not a lot happening here, I'll pop over to kickback and check how their TDLD threads coming along.

marti1875
31-01-2014, 06:52 AM
I was sitting here by the riverside in the scorching sunshine,on my 3rd large bottle of Chang that this is bloody slow or what?.......and remembered i am 7hrs ahead of you all :greengrin For now i'll just entertain myself by "bird watching" then......:wink:

By the time things "heat" up back over there i will probably be completely blootered and on Sat morning will have to wake myself up from my drunken haze, peel tonights partially eaten congealed pizza from my face which i have fell asleep in, in my drunken stupor to see what has actually happened......:greengrin

Hibercelona
31-01-2014, 07:03 AM
I was sitting here by the riverside in the scorching sunshine,on my 3rd large bottle of Chang that this is bloody slow or what?.......and remembered i am 7hrs ahead of you all :greengrin For now i'll just entertain myself by "bird watching" then......:wink:

By the time things "heat" up back over there i will probably be completely blootered and on Sat morning will have to wake myself up from my drunken haze, peel tonights partially eaten congealed pizza from my face which i have fell asleep in, in my drunken stupor to see what has actually happened......:greengrin

You're 7 hours ahead and still nothing has happened?!?!

FFS Petrie, get it sorted!! :grr:

marti1875
31-01-2014, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE=Hibercelona;3891034]You're 7 hours ahead and still nothing has happened?!?!

FFS Petrie, get it sorted!! :grr:[/

Exactly...i can tell you as of yet bugger all has actually happened! :greengrin so dinnae waste yer time...:greengrin

Steven_Hibs
31-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Wolves accepted 3rd sparky bid

Just Alf
31-01-2014, 07:26 AM
:I'm waiti

Heisenberg
31-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Wolves accepted 3rd sparky bid

I hope he's pish for them. Apart from against Hearts obviously.

stokesmessiah
31-01-2014, 07:32 AM
Kate Riley at the Norwich training ground - Good morning my dear.

Iain G
31-01-2014, 07:37 AM
[QUOTE=Hibercelona;3891034]You're 7 hours ahead and still nothing has happened?!?!

FFS Petrie, get it sorted!! :grr:[/

Exactly...i can tell you as of yet bugger all has actually happened! :greengrin so dinnae waste yer time...:greengrin

Thw window has nearly closed for me and ya wont believe what happens!!!! ;)

CRAZYHIBBY
31-01-2014, 07:38 AM
Hearts apparently finished in the transfer market.....lockey delighted with the capture of 20 year old sensation paul mcclum

CRAZYHIBBY
31-01-2014, 07:39 AM
Kate Riley at the Norwich training ground - Good morning my dear.

A wee bity pixellated there .... Looks like freddy kruger

pontius pilate
31-01-2014, 07:41 AM
Smeltic accept bid from crystal palace for joe Ledley according to sky sources

The_Horde
31-01-2014, 07:45 AM
Smeltic accept bid from crystal palace for joe Ledley according to sky sources

Thought he was one of their best players last week. Good stuff, let's hope the new boy they signed is humpty!

Hibbyradge
31-01-2014, 07:57 AM
Just back from the dentist, hygienist actually.

I'm so freakin sparkling that if you notice a white glint in Natalie's eyes, or possibly anywhere on her person for that matter, it's probably me.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2014, 08:02 AM
I bet you didn't know rapping was one of Jim's many gifts.

Yo muthafugga!

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article9098157.ece/ALTERNATES/w1024/Jim-White-Natalie-Sawyer-4.jpg

Full size http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article9098157.ece/ALTERNATES/w1024/Jim-White-Natalie-Sawyer-4.jpg

jodjam
31-01-2014, 08:05 AM
Loving this thread but all this food chat must be driving the healthy hibs / fit fans initiative nuts ;)

jodjam
31-01-2014, 08:05 AM

Yo muthafugga!

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article9098157.ece/ALTERNATES/w1024/Jim-White-Natalie-Sawyer-4.jpg

Full size http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article9098157.ece/ALTERNATES/w1024/Jim-White-Natalie-Sawyer-4.jpg

Top find dave

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 08:14 AM
Defo away to Celtic by the sounds of it, his girlfriends tweet just gave it away...

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 08:15 AM

Yo muthafugga!

*zooms in and kisses screen several times*

Green Man
31-01-2014, 08:16 AM
I'm on my way to work and can see a big transfer in the next 5 minutes...

jonty
31-01-2014, 08:17 AM
Defo away to Celtic by the sounds of it, his girlfriends tweet just gave it away...

which one :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 08:22 AM
which one :greengrin

His current one, i hope....:greengrin

hibbybrian
31-01-2014, 08:22 AM

confirmed on Sky Sports

Speedway
31-01-2014, 08:29 AM
Don't forget your essential TDLD companion:

Green Man
31-01-2014, 08:30 AM
TRANSFER CONFIRMED! Green Man has completed his transfer from the 32 to the 12. The deal was sealed at Drum Brae Interchange. Green Man is excited to see how far he can go with the 12.

jonty
31-01-2014, 08:32 AM
TheSPORTBible @TSBible
Jim White is currently pouring Red Bull on his Cornflakes.
#DeadlineDay

carnoustiehibee
31-01-2014, 08:33 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Amanda Knox linked with a move back to Italy. #TransferDeadlineDay

pontius pilate
31-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Fulham in for Efe Ambrose. So Celtic in theory could lose both Ledley and Ambrose today

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 08:47 AM
Diame to QPR on loan is a possibility.
West Ham trying to hijack Fulhams Olympiakos target!

brog
31-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Fulham in for Efe Ambrose. So Celtic in theory could lose both Ledley and Ambrose today

Dearie me, my Palace supporting family will be delighted, that should be enough to finish off Fulham!!

Speedway
31-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Berbatov in emotional return to Spurs before window slams shut shocker.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Currently sprawled on the couch in my onesie (not a hibs one) munching 2 bacon and egg doublers:greengrin

Macaroon
31-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Sitting buzzing oot ma rocket in class here. My hospitality teacher just looked at me like a complete reprobate when I asked her if the department had any snackajacks I could have for the festivities tonight.

As we speak, Jim White is pouring red bull on his Special K and sprinkling a modest bump of cocaine into his coffee, hoping tonight's the night Natalie accompanies him back to his Glasgow mansion for an evening of passionless passion. It's shaping up to be a great one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macaroon
31-01-2014, 08:58 AM
Jonty, no impressed with the red bull comment.

Square goes?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2014, 09:00 AM
Presently sat in the howf at work gorging on chocolate mousse, lentil soup, a flask of coffee, two cheese and ham rolls, a fudge and a packet of salt and vinegar Walkers.

Although I'm not at my regular TDD headquarters, I'm still ensuring I don't let the team down scran wise.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2014, 09:04 AM
Sitting buzzing oot ma rocket in class here. My hospitality teacher just looked at me like a complete reprobate when I asked her if the department had any snackajacks I could have for the festivities tonight.

As we speak, Jim White is pouring red bull on his Special K and sprinkling a modest bump of cocaine into his coffee, hoping tonight's the night Natalie accompanies him back to his Glasgow mansion for an evening of passionless passion. It's shaping up to be a great one.

None of that is true.

Jim and Nat are relaxing, stimulant free, using the hours ahead of their show to help their eyes become accustomed to the glare of their resplendent apparel.

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article9097004.ece/ALTERNATES/w1024/deadlineday1.jpg

Iceman1875
31-01-2014, 09:04 AM
January 31st - the most unproductive day at work, fact!

yerauldda
31-01-2014, 09:05 AM
Dundee United sign Curtis Good on loan from Newcastle. Good signing.

Macaroon
31-01-2014, 09:05 AM
None of that is true.

Jim and Nat are relaxing, stimulant free, using the hours ahead of their show to hep their eyes become accustomed to the glare of their resplendent apparel.

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article9097004.ece/ALTERNATES/w1024/deadlineday1.jpg

That's what he wants you to think. He mastered the dilation of his pupils years ago.

hibs0666
31-01-2014, 09:06 AM
You guys must work in some right skanky holes. Is it just my place that hires Kirtsy Gallagher lookalikes to bring round the mid-morning snack of tulip leaves in a tempura batter?

HH81
31-01-2014, 09:09 AM
Presently sat in the howf at work gorging on chocolate mousse, lentil soup, a flask of coffee, two cheese and ham rolls, a fudge and a packet of salt and vinegar Walkers.

Although I'm not at my regular TDD headquarters, I'm still ensuring I don't let the team down scran wise.

Poor choice of crisps.

Pretty Boy
31-01-2014, 09:10 AM
What a bloody stupid day I picked to do a 1-12 back shift.

Not so much for deadline day itself but this thread is always priceless.

worcesterhibby
31-01-2014, 09:18 AM
Got the day off and still not out of bed..but getting myself prepared by surfing on my laptop in bed.

skips, wotsits and (of course) Worcester Sauce French Fries are ready, plus tunnocks tea cakes and 3 packets of tatty scones….oh and a 4 pack of crunchies..will be washing it down with some cans of Crabbies to give it more of a Hibs feel.

Excited :greengrin

Jones28
31-01-2014, 09:21 AM
After 2 days of clearing out chicken sheds here in tranquil Berwickshire - where **** all happening makes the news - I have decided to forgo my gym session today to spend more time with my Italian lover, Zee Telli.

Looking forward to a day of snacking. Double deckers, snickers, a jam roly poly, assorted ginsters pasties and red bull are all on the list, along with the crowning glory: a whole cooked chicken.

Clothing wise, I think the onesie is the best bet. Snug, cosy and perfect for topping up the coal bucket.

Newcastlehibby
31-01-2014, 09:26 AM
BREAKING NEWS: Amanda Knox linked with a move back to Italy. #TransferDeadlineDay

Very topical.:greengrin Lets hope it is permanent and not just a loan.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2014, 09:26 AM
I'm at work on my way to Aberdeen using patchy wifi. This is murder. What have I missed? Have we signed anyone yet?

Ritchie
31-01-2014, 09:28 AM
is there anywhere or anyway of watching Sky Sports news on my p.c. at work?

PM me a link if need be..... :wink:

givescotlandfreedom
31-01-2014, 09:30 AM
I'm at work on my way to Aberdeen using patchy wifi. This is murder. What have I missed? Have we signed anyone yet?

Im here all day Rooney will let you know ;)

ehf
31-01-2014, 09:38 AM
Poor choice of crisps.

:agree: Actually incomprehensible to the point of perversity when Phileas Fogg American Bubble Chips, Louisiana Sweet & Smokey BBQ flavour, are on offer at £1 for a 150g bag at Waitrose.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2014, 09:38 AM
Im here all day Rooney will let you know ;)

Nice one. Mind and inform SW just for the fun of it. :D

AL-Qaholik
31-01-2014, 09:40 AM
BBC just stuck a summary of the window in Scotland, thus far, up - we are currently the only team with nowt in the "in" column...here's hoping that changes significantly today! :thumbsup:

Geo_1875
31-01-2014, 09:44 AM
After 2 days of clearing out chicken sheds here in tranquil Berwickshire - where **** all happening makes the news - I have decided to forgo my gym session today to spend more time with my Italian lover, Zee Telli.

Looking forward to a day of snacking. Double deckers, snickers, a jam roly poly, assorted ginsters pasties and red bull are all on the list, along with the crowning glory: a whole cooked chicken.

Clothing wise, I think the onesie is the best bet. Snug, cosy and perfect for topping up the coal bucket.

Is that the sexual reference I'm thinking of?

fat freddy
31-01-2014, 09:46 AM

Bad move for her, the media have hyped her as the answer to the Perugia problem but I think they already have someone for that position...this move wont happen, nor should it. #dontbelievethehype

http://gu.com/p/3mb4m

jonty
31-01-2014, 09:48 AM
Jonty, no impressed with the red bull comment.

Square goes?

clearly ive had more red bull than you this morning. snooze you lose :greengrin

IWasThere2016
31-01-2014, 09:50 AM

I'm at a Burns Supper tonight :boo hoo:

Still there's a nasty wee Yam present so I'll be enquiring frequently through the evening about their new signings! :greengrin

Peevemor
31-01-2014, 09:52 AM
You guys must work in some right skanky holes. Is it just my place that hires Kirtsy Gallagher lookalikes to bring round the mid-morning snack of tulip leaves in a tempura batter?

Here at work in darkest Dinan, Friday's the day that we take in turns to bring in the "viennoiseries" (pains au chocolat, croissants, etc) and we all get together at 10:30 to have breakfast and talk guff for 20 minutes. My female colleagues, nearly all of whom are pretty fit it has to be said, are all into the current short skirt + black nylons + long boots fashion.

Certainly helps take your mind off Rod's negotiations.

Macaroon
31-01-2014, 09:55 AM
clearly ive had more red bull than you this morning. snooze you lose :greengrin

I'm saving it for later okay :boo hoo: :boo hoo:

greenpaper55
31-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Here at work in darkest Dinan, Friday's the day that we take in turns to bring in the "viennoiseries" (pains au chocolat, croissants, etc) and we all get together at 10:30 to have breakfast and talk guff for 20 minutes. My female colleagues, nearly all of whom are pretty fit it has to be said, are all into the current short skirt + black nylons + long boots fashion.

Certainly helps take your mind off Rod's negotiations.

Sounds like sheer hell-not !, here in dreary Edinburgh i have just had a black pudding roll, bet you that has got your mooth watering ?.

Speedway
31-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Dundee United sign Curtis Good on loan from Newcastle. Good signing.

Could be very good signing.

Gatecrasher
31-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Oh man, I'm just up and missed the morning transfers, may as well just settle for 12 hours then :rolleyes:

Wilson
31-01-2014, 10:14 AM
Could be very good signing.

I understand Butcher was knocked back in his attempt to sign Curtis Humpty. Just as well I reckon.

Peevemor
31-01-2014, 10:14 AM
Sounds like sheer hell-not !, here in dreary Edinburgh i have just had a black pudding roll, bet you that has got your mooth watering ?.

I love black pudding rolls :drool: - and I can't get them here! :boo hoo:

Cabbage_Patch
31-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Source on the BBC website saying Michael Higdon has been spotted at Edinburgh Airport......could it be to see us?....hope so!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Just seen Leigh get out a car and head into Celtic Park :-(

hibee92
31-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Just seen Leigh get out a car and head into Celtic Park :-(

Did you happen to see it on Sky Sports about an hour ago?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Did you happen to see it on Sky Sports about an hour ago?

Just saw it on SSN 2 mins ago !

Falkirk Hibby

My job has some perks. None of this Walkers rubbish for me, oh no.

Hermit Crab
Source on the BBC website saying Michael Higdon has been spotted at Edinburgh Airport......could it be to see us?....hope so!

Hearts. FACT!! :D

greenpaper55
31-01-2014, 10:25 AM
BBC saying media conference at 1300 hours at ER , chocks away chaps !.

Cabbage_Patch
31-01-2014, 10:26 AM
We have called a media conference for 13:00! If they unveil Higdon and the 2 other loan boys I will be a happy man

scuttle
31-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Press conference at ER at 1300 sounds good

Speedway
31-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Nobody's seen a Forde arrive outside ER yet.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Nobody's seen a Forde arrive outside ER yet.

I thought he was coming?

hibee92
31-01-2014, 10:30 AM
Mods, can we get these two transfer threads merged?

Moulin Yarns
31-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Nobody's seen a Ford arrive outside ER yet.

He'll need an Escort to get in, and I hope he is Focused on the job in hand.

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2014, 10:34 AM
I thought he was coming?

Whooosh

Inch Hibs
31-01-2014, 10:35 AM
Is there any way to watch the conference at 13:00?

nonshinyfinish
31-01-2014, 10:35 AM
Mods, can we get these two transfer threads merged?

Classic.

Matty_Jack04
31-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Just home I'm a school run away from 3 bacon and egg rolls to start deadline day what have I missed?

jonty
31-01-2014, 10:37 AM
Just home I'm a school run away from 3 bacon and egg rolls to start deadline day what have I missed?

sausage and ketchup.

Matty_Jack04
31-01-2014, 10:38 AM
sausage and ketchup.

Nice, washed down with tea n 2 sugars?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Nice, washed down with tea n 2 sugars?

You know it:agree:

nribs
31-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Source on the BBC website saying Michael Higdon has been spotted at Edinburgh Airport......could it be to see us?....hope so!An actual source though?? Higdon is a regular starter in Holland and scored on Sunday. I don't expect him at Easter Road

hibby67
31-01-2014, 10:49 AM
He'll need an Escort to get in, and I hope he is Focused on the job in hand.

There will be a fiesta if he signs :greengrin

jonty
31-01-2014, 10:50 AM

overseas player flies into major Scottish airport for family visit. nothing see here :greengrin

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2014, 10:50 AM
Someone saying Dean Shiels spotted at EM, probably a yam and a fake story, but just sharing what I've seen...

Hermit Crab
31-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Someone saying Dean Shiels spotted at EM, probably a yam and a fake story, but just sharing what I've seen...

Where did you see that?

lyonhibs
31-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Just off to a bloody trade fair with work for the afternoon. Giving the sales chat whilst really counting the seconds until I can get back online to see this thread progress will be my toughest challenge yet!

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Where did you see that?

Was a tweet someone sent in on the BBC thread...

GET INVOLVEDPaul Clarkson: "Rumour has it that Dean Shiels has been spotted at east mains earlier. Would be a great move for him/Hibs. Heard anything?"

Cabbage_Patch
31-01-2014, 11:00 AM

GET INVOLVEDPaul Clarkson: "Rumour has it that Dean Shiels has been spotted at east mains earlier. Would be a great move for him/Hibs. Heard anything?"

Paul Clarkson...yeah that sounds like a yams name to me :greengrin

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Paul Clarkson...yeah that sounds like a yams name to me :greengrin

You never know.. :cb

eggbamyasi
31-01-2014, 11:08 AM

I hope not , wasnt that good first time round imo . So inconsistent good one week shat the next .

the four players on loan that have been mentioned sound quality .
bring on 13.00 :-D:-D:-D

Leishy1995
31-01-2014, 11:11 AM
I hope not , wasnt that good first time round imo . So inconsistent good one week shat the next .

the four players on loan that have been mentioned sound quality .
bring on 13.00 :-D:-D:-D

He was however, rather consistent for Kilmarnock.

Ronniekirk
31-01-2014, 11:13 AM
I love black pudding rolls :drool: - and I can't get them here! :boo hoo:
Prefer white puddings and can't get them here:confused:

TheFamous1875
31-01-2014, 11:17 AM
He was however, rather consistent for Kilmarnock.

General consensus was that Shiels had improved as a player and was consistent week in week out, hence the player of the year nomination.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sir David Gray
31-01-2014, 11:19 AM
Is there any way to watch the conference at 13:00?

Going down to Easter Road might be an option.

Hibstrooper
31-01-2014, 11:26 AM
None of that is true.

Jim and Nat are relaxing, stimulant free, using the hours ahead of their show to help their eyes become accustomed to the glare of their resplendent apparel.

Is that Jim White in that photo or Dorothy from Golden Girls?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpyopkBuWW1qjevfn.bmp

DAVE1875
31-01-2014, 11:27 AM
Just remembered that today is the day we get to see the mutants... sorry, fans for all the clubs they have reporters posted at through-out the day

nonshinyfinish
31-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Just remembered that today is the day we get to see the mutants... sorry, fans for all the clubs they have reporters posted at through-out the day

In recent windows, the genetic anomaly that is Stoke has comfortably topped that league.

Bostonhibby
31-01-2014, 11:37 AM
A pigeon touched down at the wongadome, it had time for a quick crap then flew off before a salivating Billy Broon managed to bite it. He chased it half way along Princes st before giving up and chasing a squirrel up a tree. Meanwhile a ball of tumbleweed rolls across the wongadome car park.

Mark79
31-01-2014, 11:43 AM
A pigeon touched down at the wongadome, it had time for a quick crap then flew off before a salivating Billy Broon managed to bite it. He chased it half way along Princes st before giving up and chasing a squirrel up a tree. Meanwhile a ball of tumbleweed rolls across the wongadome car park.

Did it touch the roof of that manky shed of a mainstand? Structural damage would be a possibility.

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Just returned from the local Asian convenience store with a cornucopia of Bobby's food snacks and peanut butter chunky Kit Kats. Was almost tempted by the reduced price past their sell by date Rustlers burgers but plumped for a bottle of Barrs American Cream Soda instead, game on!

Hale Hibby
31-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Really hope we sign Duncan Watmore on loan. Saw him play a number of time for Altrincham - he's very quick and skillful. A real crowd pleaser.
:agree:

davcar
31-01-2014, 11:52 AM
Notts County striker Danny Haynes, Sunderland winger Duncan Watmore and Arsenal defender Daniel Boateng, all join the club on loan until the end of the season.

Sent by text update!

bighairyfaeleith
31-01-2014, 11:52 AM
Skacel

Hibstrooper
31-01-2014, 11:54 AM
It begins...

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140130/butcher-adds-three-loan-signings_2262950_3645845

Leishy1995
31-01-2014, 11:54 AM
"Right back Boating"

Now we know where he'll be played.

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2014, 11:55 AM
SSN confirming Duncan Watmore has gone to Hibs on loan :thumbsup:

Kojock
31-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Notts County striker Danny Haynes, Sunderland winger Duncan Watmore and Arsenal defender Daniel Boateng, all join the club on loan until the end of the season.

Matty_Jack04
31-01-2014, 11:56 AM
Just returned from the local Asian convenience store with a cornucopia of Bobby's food snacks and peanut butter chunky Kit Kats. Was almost tempted by the reduced price past their sell by date Rustlers burgers but plumped for a bottle of Barrs American Cream Soda instead, game on!

I applaud you! Bacon just under the grill a fine selection of biscuits for afterward bottle of Pepsi things are looking up

nonshinyfinish
31-01-2014, 11:57 AM
It begins...

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140130/butcher-adds-three-loan-signings_2262950_3645845

Good to see the club's ginger quotient on the rise again.

Jones28
31-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Yass! Game on! Time fur a chomp

nonshinyfinish
31-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Good to see the club's ginger quotient on the rise again.

Which reminds me: must pick up a packet of ginger nuts on the way home.

frazeHFC
31-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Good stuff! :thumbsup:

It's 1pm and i've only just turned SSN on, a sin in itself. 1 more class today from 2-3 and a quick race to KFC and the supermarket, before SSN all night is the schedule for me.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Welcome lads:thumbsup::flag:

SteveHFC
31-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Leigh don't do this to us man

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Anne-Hathaway-It-Isnt-Fair-In-Love-Other-Drugs.gif

jacomo
31-01-2014, 12:35 PM
Well I am confused. Hibs have done a fair bit of business with not just minutes but whole hours to spare.

Presumably tomorrow we'll hear about who's been paid off / released.

Hibby Kay-Yay
31-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Well I am confused. Hibs have done a fair bit of business with not just minutes but whole hours to spare.

Presumably tomorrow we'll hear about who's been paid off / released.

We're not finished yet!

Speedway
31-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Leigh don't do this to us man

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Anne-Hathaway-It-Isnt-Fair-In-Love-Other-Drugs.gif

It used to be so different:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ynIMhBJssE

Hibee87
31-01-2014, 01:08 PM
League One Walsall have completed the loan signing of Liverpool striker Michael Ngoo until the end of the season :doh:

Matty_Jack04
31-01-2014, 01:11 PM
League One Walsall have completed the loan signing of Liverpool striker Michael Ngoo until the end of the season :doh:

Well that's worst signing of the window wrapped up

green.and.white
31-01-2014, 01:18 PM
3 signings that all seem promising, any more to come anyone think? :flag:

Hibee87
31-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Looking forward to this watmoe, a sunderland supporting director at my work said he would be very surprised if he came when it was mentioned last week we were interested. He said he was a brilliant wee player and was on the fringes of breaking into the big team :thumbsup:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 01:24 PM
3 signings that all seem promising, any more to come anyone think? :flag:

1 or 2 pending Butcher said:agree:

Dibben
31-01-2014, 01:28 PM

When he said that on HibsTV, we hadn't announced Boateng (at least not on the video), so he may have been 1 or the 1or2 mentioned.

Still hope for a few more...

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 01:29 PM
When he said that on HibsTV, we hadn't announced Boateng (at least not on the video), so he may have been 1 or the 1or2 mentioned.

Still hope for a few more...

We should sign Anthony Forde and thats it.

DAVE1875
31-01-2014, 01:31 PM
No permanent signings at all?

Matty_Jack04
31-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Fox's cherry cheesecake biscuits and a cup o tea on the go at Matty towers heating getting cranked by the hour this place will be like a sauna by the time Natalie graces our screens

One Day Soon
31-01-2014, 01:32 PM
I have now returned to ODS mansions to begin my TDD shift. This will be interrupted briefly from 6 to 8 as nipper one is transported to swimming and back, but the ipad is fully charged to make sure I miss nowt while there.

The toilet cistern has bizarrely internally self destructed during my absence and as its TDD it will have to wait until tomorrow for attention. There will be friction with Mrs ODS about that when she returns. She may not appreciate the relative importance of TDD as against a broken cludgie. I'll keep you posted on that

I have to say that the pic of Natalie in that somewhat tight fighting Tweety-Pie number has set the perfect tone for me. Its like watching two giant basketballs fighting to the death inside an exciting yellow wetsuit.

I'm armed with Penn Pretzels, a giant toblerone, 4 bottles of ginger beer, a nice shiraz, a four pack of taste the difference hot cross buns, a wee bag of refreshers, a packet of tunnock's snowballs and a pork pie for ballast. Of course I have to weigh that banquet up against the lack of available waste disposal in planning the evening's festivities. I don't have access to Pedantic's mum's wardrobe so I'll need to be creative. Might have to go for giant scoff before 5.30, unloading at the pool (though not actually in it) and then keep it sparse and clever from 8 onward. That or strap myself into incontinence pads.

In other news, Hearts are skint. Shame.

green.and.white
31-01-2014, 01:32 PM

At least one more would be good

TowerHibs
31-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Hearing the players were very impressed with Watmore at training yesterday/today

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Hearing the players were very impressed with Watmore at training yesterday/today

Sam thought he was superb:agree:

Hibbyradge
31-01-2014, 01:37 PM

http://i.imgur.com/5B8c7.gif

jacomo
31-01-2014, 01:39 PM

No, interesting that, but we seem to be moving more and more into a loan-that-turns-permanent world. I guess in January some clubs don't know what league they'll be in next season and therefore what their budget will be, and also hope that the summer might throw up more opportunities to reshape the squad. So they prefer loaning their players now rather than selling.

TheFamous1875
31-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Sam thought he was superb:agree:

Great news. Maybe the whole point of these signings is that it adds quality to our squad but also takes any pressure off our youngsters, in order for them to get on with their development. If they're playing with better players, they'll want to be as good, or better than them and will up their game.

What ore is on the fringes of an EPL squad, and that's a substantial level higher that he's been training with in comparison to our youngsters, so hopefully everyone benefits from these signings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Niffy
31-01-2014, 01:40 PM

Unless it's Celtic & Rangers .. are ANY players NOT loan players.
We could sign sombdy on a 3 year... they turn out to be ace... Celtic buy them.

Be as well just having loanees and grow some good youngsters.

Permanent deals are over-rated.....

Maybe.

Hibby Kay-Yay
31-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Maybe Vincent from ICT on pre-contract?

Matty_Jack04
31-01-2014, 01:48 PM
I have now returned to ODS mansions to begin my TDD shift. This will be interrupted briefly from 6 to 8 as nipper one is transported to swimming and back, but the ipad is fully charged to make sure I miss nowt while there.

The toilet cistern has bizarrely internally self destructed during my absence and as its TDD it will have to wait until tomorrow for attention. There will be friction with Mrs ODS about that when she returns. She may not appreciate the relative importance of TDD as against a broken cludgie. I'll keep you posted on that

I have to say that the pic of Natalie in that somewhat tight fighting Tweety-Pie number has set the perfect tone for me. Its like watching two giant basketballs fighting to the death inside an exciting yellow wetsuit.

I'm armed with Penn Pretzels, a giant toblerone, 4 bottles of ginger beer, a nice shiraz, a four pack of taste the difference hot cross buns, a wee bag of refreshers, a packet of tunnock's snowballs and a pork pie for ballast. Of course I have to weigh that banquet up against the lack of available waste disposal in planning the evening's festivities. I don't have access to Pedantic's mum's wardrobe so I'll need to be creative. Might have to go for giant scoff before 5.30, unloading at the pool (though not actually in it) and then keep it sparse and clever from 8 onward. That or strap myself into incontinence pads.

This is when a bucket is more than just a place to keep the mop

SteveHFC
31-01-2014, 01:49 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4350041/angry-duck-o.gif

Dan Sarf
31-01-2014, 01:49 PM

Thank you for a good laugh. I'm having an utterly xxxx day and your post cheered me up no end.

(I wonder how many other Hibs Netters read the posts as much for therapy as news?)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Natalie Sawyer sneak-peek on SSN. Looking unreal as ever:agree: *eyeballs turn into lovehearts*

SteveHFC
31-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Natalie Sawyer sneak-peek on SSN. Looking unreal as ever:agree: *eyeballs turn into lovehearts*

http://i.imgur.com/dhMeAzK.gif

lochhibs
31-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Well that's worst signing of the window wrapped up
did dundee not win that when they signed nade?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 01:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dhMeAzK.gif

Class:wink:

Thecat23
31-01-2014, 01:58 PM
Hearing still in talks with Tade!

Geo_1875
31-01-2014, 01:58 PM

I don't think she's ageing well. :wink:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 01:59 PM
I don't think she's ageing well. :wink:

SteveHFC
31-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Hearing still in talks with Tade!

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mac3x3mzkj1ruj2iwo1_400.gif

heidtheba
31-01-2014, 02:02 PM

Ha - didn't hear that one so went to check on ever-reliable wikipedia and this came up on my 'Nade' search...

Who did that? Own up...

:not worth

stokesmessiah
31-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Jim white is looking smashing, he is looking just great.

Macaroon
31-01-2014, 02:03 PM
I'm loving these tours round the Sky Sports studios. More high quality rear ends in there than a Mercedes showroom.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 02:04 PM
Jim white is looking smashing, he is looking just great.

I suppose he has to as he will want to impress Natalie:wink:

Matty_Jack04
31-01-2014, 02:05 PM

He's worse than nade it's Michael ngoo......

if it's written in a song it's true

fat freddy
31-01-2014, 02:11 PM
To enter into the spirit of T.T.D. I have just returned from Morrisons where they have a special offer on Tiger Beer..£9 for 12 bottles. They also have a good deal on wine so I got a half price white at £6. For munchies I got an almost out of date Pizza for £2 and a multi pack of hula hoops for £1. For dessert I got a bag of Haribos on offer at 50p. This brought my total spend for T.D.D. to £18.50....

Which is about £18.50 more than hearts will be spending on transfers tonight:monkey1:

Niffy
31-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Ha ha ha Danny Grainger , bitter wee *****... "I'm absolutely delighted to have signed for @officialdafc till the end of season! Wud like to thank 95% of every1 attached to St Mirren."

Hibbyradge
31-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Terry Butcher being quoted by STV that no more business will be done - turning his phone off.

http://i.imgur.com/kYEeu.gif

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Terry Butcher being quoted by STV that no more business will be done - turning his phone off.

http://i.imgur.com/kYEeu.gif

Quality gif:faf::faf::faf: