PDA

View Full Version : Sk*cel (Attempted Signing Blocked)

Diclonius
29-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Okay, I seem to be reading this in various threads scattered all over the place so I'll start one here to make sense of it - why is it suddenly virtually assumed by everyone (them, us, the press) that they are signing the twat? They are under a transfer embargo! They can't sign anyone! What possible rule would allow them to give this joker his usual inflated wages, and if it exists then who in the right mind would actually allow them to go through with it? Surely this isn't actually going to happen? :rolleyes:

CropleyWasGod
29-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Okay, I seem to be reading this in various threads scattered all over the place so I'll start one here to make sense of it - why is it suddenly virtually assumed by everyone (them, us, the press) that they are signing the twat? They are under a transfer embargo! They can't sign anyone! What possible rule would allow them to give this joker his usual inflated wages, and if it exists then who in the right mind would actually allow them to go through with it? Surely this isn't actually going to happen? :rolleyes:

It's not.

Aldo
29-01-2014, 09:22 PM

The embargo was superseded by Admin. They can make a bid to sign one in one out but need special dispensation from the SPFL.

The yams all think it's a foregone conclusion.

I for one believe they will no be allowed to sign anyone as I think other clubs will be not so happy.

What is the point of having rules eh.

Inch Hibs
29-01-2014, 09:26 PM
The tramps winning tonight may cause more of a fuss from the other league chairman about them trying to take the piss out the rules for the 20,000 time in the past 15 years.

HIBERNIAN-0762
29-01-2014, 09:27 PM
If they win tonight the SPFL will throw out any appeal imo.

Aldo
29-01-2014, 09:28 PM
If they win tonight the SPFL will throw out any appeal imo.

Even if they lost it wouldn't of mattered. They won't be signing anyone.

Baldy Foghorn
29-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Poppy thieves trying to bend rules to their advantage by cancelling contract of a keeper, and trying to bring big konk in.......

Should be told to bolt with this cheeky audacious stunt......

CRAZYHIBBY
29-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Satchel is a complete shop front and I couldnt care if he signs for them or not

erin-go-bragh87
29-01-2014, 09:41 PM
An Edinburgh business man will be paying his wages from his own pocket.

Kato
29-01-2014, 09:44 PM

Is that not illegal?

Ronniekirk
29-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Window dressing .The yam fans cant seem to get enough of him It's almost obsessive behavior:confused:

Jack Hackett
29-01-2014, 09:48 PM

I could, because he's become a totem for them regardless of whether he's past it or not. His signing will be a two fingered salute to the league in general and us in particular.

It can not be allowed to happen

Jack Hackett
29-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Is that not illegal?

There are no rules against private funding per se. Celtics loan signing of Robbie Keane was privately funded.

NadeAteMyLunch!
29-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Thomson played for free last season as Hibs had spent their budget.
Skacel actually would take a salary from a random businessman. No chance he would play for free. Despite the fact Hearts are skint and he's been unemployed for months. It's all about him.

B.H.F.C
29-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Fair enough they have cancelled Combes registration. However, as he's still contracted to them I think the spfl might block it on that basis. He's still being paid (possibly) so how can they bring someone else in?

Might hg be different in the case of a u21 loan player coming in for King as he's actually left the club and freed up a wage.

Sir David Gray
29-01-2014, 09:58 PM
They can't sign anyone until Saturday at the earliest but even then it needs to be on a one in and one out basis and it's not even guaranteed to be approved.

The incoming player needs to be of similar experience and age to the player that has left them and the incoming player also needs to be paid a similar wage to the outgoing player.

Don't see bawheid coming to them any time soon.

BarneyK
29-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Fair enough they have cancelled Combes registration. However, as he's still contracted to them I think the spfl might block it on that basis. He's still being paid (possibly) so how can they bring someone else in?

Might hg be different in the case of a u21 loan player coming in for King as he's actually left the club and freed up a wage.

:agree: Be a shocker if they get away with it. Combe was never really in with a shout of playing anyway, fourth in line behind McDonald, Ridgers and Hamilton. They're at it. They better get telt tae bolt.

SaulGoodman
29-01-2014, 10:02 PM

That's still not the point though is it? I could fund him out my pocket, still not able to sign for them.

erin-go-bragh87
29-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Is that not illegal?

No, it's been done before. I believe this is how they will get round the one in one out on the same wage. The one out won't be getting anything near what Skacel is going to make.

erin-go-bragh87
29-01-2014, 10:05 PM
That's still not the point though is it? I could fund him out my pocket, still not able to sign for them.

I wasn't making an argument for his eligibility to sign mate, just telling what I know about the way they are going to fund it.

BarneyK
29-01-2014, 10:05 PM
No, it's been done before. I believe this is how they will get round the one in one out on the same wage. The one out won't be getting anything near what Skacel is going to make.

Would this be some kind of side contract then... :hmmm:

Craig_in_Prague
29-01-2014, 10:07 PM

and there is no danger that all his past wages went through Hearts books. No evidence, just my thoughts.

erin-go-bragh87
29-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Would this be some kind of side contract then... :hmmm:

Yeah I believe so, I've been told that if they aren't allowed to sign him this time he's going to Alloa for the rest of this season, again with his wages funded elsewhere and he'll sign for them at the end of the season. I hope theirs no yams looking in, they'll be creaming themselves at this!

CropleyWasGod
29-01-2014, 10:11 PM

Contracts have to be registered with the SFA, showing the amount being paid. If he's getting money from a third party, that isn't disclosed, that would be against the rules.

fatbloke
29-01-2014, 10:11 PM
The embargo was superseded by Admin. They can make a bid to sign one in one out but need special dispensation from the SPFL.

The yams all think it's a foregone conclusion.

I for one believe they will no be allowed to sign anyone as I think other clubs will be not so happy.

What is the point of having rules eh.

Rues are there to be broken and it seems that the whole world is bending over to help the cheats. Scottish football corrupt as it ever was. i was in nothing Glasgow today spoke to a guy in Queen Street with an SPFL logod jacket on. He told me that Hibs are disliked nothing to do with football but anti Catholic feelings. He reckoned Celtic are too powerful to hammer so lets hammer Hibs. Thought to myself that is pi5h but there does seem to be an agenda against us at times. BTW i am not Catholic although that doesn't really have any bearing on my chat. chap reckons that HMFC will get any help they need.

Kato
29-01-2014, 10:12 PM
There are no rules against private funding per se. Celtics loan signing of Robbie Keane was privately funded.

...but whilst in admin?

BarneyK
29-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Yeah I believe so, I've been told that if they aren't allowed to sign him this time he's going to Alloa for the rest of this season, again with his wages funded elsewhere and he'll sign for them at the end of the season. I hope theirs no yams looking in, they'll be creaming themselves at this!

Isn't it the case that clubs have to register all wage details with the SPFL though?

greenlex
29-01-2014, 10:13 PM
All wages/ contracts have to be declared. If a businessman is funding it then it won't happen. It's don't think that's allowed. Even if it was its anything but a like for like one in one out situation.

erin-go-bragh87
29-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Isn't it the case that clubs have to register all wage details with the SPFL though?

Yeah probably, again though, I've been told this is all true from a very good source, I've no idea about the legalities or how they are going to do it!

CropleyWasGod
29-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Rues are there to be broken and it seems that the whole world is bending over to help the cheats. Scottish football corrupt as it ever was. i was in nothing Glasgow today spoke to a guy in Queen Street with an SPFL logod jacket on. He told me that Hibs are disliked nothing to do with football but anti Catholic feelings. He reckoned Celtic are too powerful to hammer so lets hammer Hibs. Thought to myself that is pi5h but there does seem to be an agenda against us at times. BTW i am not Catholic although that doesn't really have any bearing on my chat. chap reckons that HMFC will get any help they need.

No they're not. They're there to be adhered to.

And, thus far, there is no evidence of "the whole world.. bending over to help". Just media chatter and message-board mayhem.

greenlex
29-01-2014, 10:17 PM
A random guy in queen street Glasgow told you this. Of course he did.

Spike Mandela
29-01-2014, 10:18 PM

And, thus far, there is no evidence of "the whole world.. bending over to help". Just media chatter and message-board mayhem.

:agree:Looking forward to next weeks carnage when ICT send them crashing out the cup and Skacel gets the knockback from the SPFL.

CropleyWasGod
29-01-2014, 10:19 PM
:agree:Looking forward to next weeks carnage when ICT send them crashing out the cup and Skacel gets the knockback from the SPFL.

Spike?

You feeling all right? Or have you found God or something?

Your postings recently have been remarkably positive... and now you're agreeing with me??

:confused:

Hibercelona
29-01-2014, 10:21 PM
I personally hope we do get one more game with him in their team. Would be great to see him getting finished off for good. If C.nthomson is ref, may as well give him a reason to send a Hibs player off.

Spike Mandela
29-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Spike?

You feeling all right? Or have you found God or something?

Your postings recently have been remarkably positive... and now you're agreeing with me??

Two glasses of red wine tonight old boy!:wink:

fatbloke
29-01-2014, 10:24 PM

I agrre 100% but this joker today was saying that SPFL should tell them to bolt once and for all but it seems that outside influences are working on their behalf. People in high places this jacket was telling me. Could be he was at the wind up but he would not tell me his name so i could quote him or say which club he was attached to. Seems the have a bit of sympathy for the charity robbers and there is a feeling that as in Rankgers case the football people have gone after the wrong people i.e the clubs and not the Whyte's Romanovs or Murray's of this world. Said there was also some discomfort about Celtic and the Co-op Bank, had to admit I knew nowt about that but said the whole thing whatever it was stank. Was actually glad when the Inverness departure was announced and he swanned off saying that he hoped Hibs won the cup soon.

CropleyWasGod
29-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Two glasses of red wine tonight old boy!:wink:

:aok:

CropleyWasGod
29-01-2014, 10:28 PM
I agrre 100% but this joker today was saying that SPFL should tell them to bolt once and for all but it seems that outside influences are working on their behalf. People in high places this jacket was telling me. Could be he was at the wind up but he would not tell me his name so i could quote him or say which club he was attached to. Seems the SPFl have a bit of ympathy for the charity robbrs and there is a feeling that as in Rankgers case the football people have gone after the wrong people i.e the clubs and not the Whyte's Romanovs or Murray's of this world. Said there was also some discomfort about Celtic and the Co-op Bank, had to admit I knew nowt about that but said the whole thing whatever it was stank. Was actually glad when the Inverness departure was announced and he swanned off saying that he hoped Hibs won the cup soon.

Indeed :rolleyes:

As for "sympathy from the SPFL", I doubt that. The SPFL is the clubs, and I can't see too many clubs having any positive feelings towards Hearts.

fatbloke
29-01-2014, 10:30 PM
A random guy in queen street Glasgow told you this. Of course he did.

He engaged me in conversation as i had my Hibs jacket on. You calling me a liar likes?

Stax
29-01-2014, 10:30 PM
:wtf:

malagahibby
29-01-2014, 10:31 PM
When is a total ban on signing players not a ban on signing players ?
When your a Jambo .
No chance especially as they can now mathematically (that's all) avoid the drop.
It's the clubs that vote - nothing to go with Neil donny !

fatbloke
29-01-2014, 10:36 PM
:wtf:

Exactly what I thought. As I said this er5e may have been at the wind up but I am only repeating ******* that he came out with. O he did say that SPFL were worried about losing another big attendance club, money etc .

Chibs
29-01-2014, 10:36 PM
Personally I do hope they sign gonzo.I would love see him play against us when we relegate those mother ****ers.Homofc to gonzo is his personal unemployment benift.The grim reaper gets closer and closer.

Inch Hibs
29-01-2014, 10:40 PM
:agree: Be a shocker if they get away with it. Combe was never really in with a shout of playing anyway, fourth in line behind McDonald, Ridgers and Hamilton. They're at it. They better get telt tae bolt.

Alans a hibby aswel. Check him getting in line with the tosspots ways.

Jonny1875
29-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Religion is everything in Glasgow but fs. Everything comes down to it.

lEXO
29-01-2014, 11:50 PM
I get a lot of pleasure that they idolise a scrote like Satchel and we idolise a gentleman like Sauzee. Sums up the difference between us and them

TheFamousFive70
30-01-2014, 12:01 AM
I reAlly hope it doesnt happen as he scarred Me And otHEr fAns foR life buT I honeStly think they'll Find a wAy to sigN him. I can see it. He'll score against us as well.

cabbageandribs1875
30-01-2014, 12:05 AM
I reAlly hope it doesnt happen as he scarred Me And otHEr fAns foR life buT I honeStly think they'll Find a wAy to sigN him. I can see it. He'll score against us as well.

hE DiDn'T sCaRe mE lEt mE tElL yI

The_Horde
30-01-2014, 12:07 AM

eL TeE Wai EfF

londonhibby
30-01-2014, 12:17 AM
[QUOTE=TheFamousFive70;3889576]I reAlly hope it doesnt happen as he scarred Me And otHEr fAns foR life buT I honeStly think they'll Find a wAy to sigN him. I can see it. He'll score against us as well.[/

So this is what Yammish looks like when one of them finally finds someone to take pity on them and translate their puddle-drinking slavers into English!

:jamboak: :yw: :lolyam::jamboclow :bye:

matty_f
30-01-2014, 12:18 AM

Scarred for life :faf: what happened? Did his massive nose cut you or something? Skacel's not scored against anyone for long enough because he's past it. I can't wait to see his coupon when they go down, or better still go out of existence.

Kevvy1875
30-01-2014, 12:21 AM

Capital letters you threw in spell A HEARTS FAN.

Poor attempt, as poor as running up 30 million pounds in debt and having your existence hanging by a thread.

dchibs
30-01-2014, 12:22 AM
i really hope it doesnt happen as he scarred me and other fans for life but i honestly think they'll find a way to sign him. I can see it. He'll score against us as well.

i am a hearts fan capitals

cabbageandribs1875
30-01-2014, 12:26 AM
not only did they kill our club they maimed and scarred the fans for life

oh and 5-1 1902 :blah::talkh:

Archie70
30-01-2014, 12:27 AM

woW, thAt was a tough oNe liKE cRacking the Da Vinci code

Hank Schrader
30-01-2014, 12:36 AM

Has to be the worst attempt at a wind up I've ever seen.

I for one wouldn't mind seeing Skacel back at Hearts. He's getting near the end of his playing days and I'd love to see him have his career ended in Scottish football...

givescotlandfreedom
30-01-2014, 03:29 AM
i really hope it doesnt happen as he scarred me and other fans for life but i honestly think they'll find a way to sign him. I can see it. He'll score against us as well.
fud

Jack Hackett
30-01-2014, 06:05 AM
...but whilst in admin?

It's how they'll fund his wages IF they're allowed to sign him. Once they get over that hurdle there's nothing to stop them as long as they declare his full salary.

Jack Hackett
30-01-2014, 06:07 AM

You missed N and Y at the end

Aldo
30-01-2014, 07:06 AM

Edit: deleted

Hibernia Na Eir
30-01-2014, 07:32 AM
How can he score against his own team?

fannay.

Inch Hibs
30-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Looking at the games the tramps have before the split they will be lucky to win another game with or with Skacel in the side. It would make them a few £ in strip sales though.

My only issue is them trying to bend the rules for about the 20th time in the past year or so and swap a goalie coach worth zero value with a washed up legend who will make them some cash. Yet if this is (correctly) rejected they will cry like mad saying the spfl is out to get them etc etc. This after bumping Liverpool out of money for that donkey last season and trying to get another player of theirs on loan. They fannies have absolutely no morals at all.

GreenPJ
30-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Looking at the games the tramps have before the split they will be lucky to win another game with or with Skacel in the side. It would make them a few £ in strip sales though.

My only issue is them trying to bend the rules for about the 20th time in the past year or so and swap a goalie coach worth zero value with a washed up legend who will make them some cash. Yet if this is (correctly) rejected they will cry like mad saying the spfl is out to get them etc etc. This after bumping Liverpool out of money for that donkey last season and trying to get another player of theirs on loan. They fannies have absolutely no morals at all.

Its not the SPFL board remit or responsibility to determine if the addition of a certain player will add value to Hearts or not, its just the principle of the one in, one out and should it reflect a like for like (i.e. position).

matty_f
30-01-2014, 11:32 AM
Can any of the LWT guys advise if fans' views on this subject have been communicated to the board?

Caversham Green
30-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Its not the SPFL board remit or responsibility to determine if the addition of a certain player will add value to Hearts or not, its just the principle of the one in, one out and should it reflect a like for like (i.e. position).

I've made the point on the meltdown thread that the one out/one in thing is a concession to cater for emergencies. It is not a right even where the replacement is like for like.

BTW, did you know that Skacel was the last player to score a Scottish Cup goal for HoMFC (IA)? Possibly ever.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-01-2014, 11:53 AM

Wow! Did you get up in time for school this morning? Or are you back in the Brauhaus cellar?

IFONLY
30-01-2014, 11:57 AM

I have read some ridiculous posts on here and this one is near the top of the list IMO. When do we get hammered from the football authorities and for what? By the way someone wearing a SPLF jacket does not mean that the person wearing it knows more than you or me about the thoughts of the SPFL. I regularly speak to a guy called Brian (he is normally with the youngsters at the half time 10 second challenge) he wears a SPFL jacket and he knows nothing of what goes on with the hierarchy.

Aldo
30-01-2014, 12:04 PM

Really. Do you believe what ever random tells you?? (If indeed he did)

O and btw and I make apologises to anyone upset by this.

What a lot of pish .

The_Todd
30-01-2014, 12:04 PM

If you're going to make it obvious why bother?

Leithenhibby
30-01-2014, 12:05 PM

WTF... :rolleyes:

hE DiDn'T sCaRe mE lEt mE tElL yI

:greengrin

Mikey09
30-01-2014, 12:57 PM

YOU ARE A FANNY....... Can you de-code that?! :na na:

Hibee-Bongo
30-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Barry Anderson ‏@BarryAnderson_8 · 56s
#SPFL have given #Hearts permission to sign a U21 striker in Adam King's place. But they've rejected #HMFC's move to sign Rudi Skacel.

AW NAW :bye:

Ritchie
30-01-2014, 02:25 PM
#SPFL have given #Hearts permission to sign a U21 striker in Adam King's place. But they've rejected #HMFC's move to sign Rudi Skacel.

devastating! :greengrin

#FromTheCapital
30-01-2014, 02:28 PM

Exactly what I thought was going to happen. Still shouldn't have been allowed to bring in a first team player for someone who didn't play in the first team.

CRAZYHIBBY
30-01-2014, 02:44 PM
Satchel will be gutted as he cant hack it at any other team.....would love to have been a fly on the wall when the announcement came through.

Pretty Boy
30-01-2014, 02:44 PM

What will they cling onto now?

The whole worlds out to get them i tell you, it wasnae their fault, a big boy did it and ran away but they still love him but they shouldn't have to pay the price for his mistakes, big team, famous, 1902, 5-1 an that....

Pretty Boy
30-01-2014, 02:45 PM
Satchel will be gutted as he cant hack it at any other team.....would love to have been a fly on the wall when the announcement came through.

Rudi to agent: Oh well, tell them I'll do another fundraiser for a 5 star hotel stay and 'expenses' instead.

Hearts fan: Rudis a great guy, so generous.

Inch Hibs
30-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Nae luck.

Morton looms for old Rudolph - probably. :greengrin

Inch Hibs
30-01-2014, 02:49 PM
What will they cling onto now?

The whole worlds out to get them i tell you, it wasnae their fault, a big boy did it and ran away but they still love him but they shouldn't have to pay the price for his mistakes, big team, famous, 1902, 5-1 an that....

Conspiracy to relegate them and have them play in the same league as Rangers. Romanov was right and the SFA hate them - etc, etc, etc. :bye::bye::bye:

CallumLaidlaw
30-01-2014, 02:49 PM
So now they'll all say, we'll be out of admin in a month and he can sign then anyway

SteveHFC
30-01-2014, 02:51 PM
Posted Today, 14:22
****ers. I cannot wait to ram it up these bitter ********s when we are out of admin..

:faf:

NOLA
30-01-2014, 02:52 PM
bit disappointed, i wanted him in the team when they get relegated :boo hoo: 11868

Barney McGrew
30-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Have the SFA no compassion? This is just a guy trying to earn some money and they surely can't stop him doing that. There must be some kind of EU legislation against this blatant hobo-Petrie-led conspiracy in Glasgow against 'the famous'. I'm outraged.

At least he has the fallback of pulling pints in that shan boozer at Tollcross again to tide him over through those difficult financial times.

hibbill2002
30-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Nae luck.

Morton looms for old Rudolph - probably. :greengrin

Butchers been on the phone to Skatchel.
He's owe 51 quid for the haggis he got last week.

CRAZYHIBBY
30-01-2014, 03:10 PM
According to one yam on sickbag they never intended to sign satchel it was merely a ruse in the hope that the authority's would let them sign another player instead. ......clever thinking by hearts he said

The_Horde
30-01-2014, 03:14 PM
boy in my work is saying that he's defo signing because the SPFL haven't extended the signing ban beyond Jan 31st and this was only to try and get him registered before the semi

fatbloke
30-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Really. Do you believe what ever random tells you?? (If indeed he did)

O and btw and I make apologises to anyone upset by this.

What a lot of pish .

Didn't say I believed just repeated what the guy said to me. He passed a remark about the amount of roasters we get as refs and dodgy decisions. Thomson's cup final, penalty at Tannadice against McGivern, no penalty on Sunday or the previous week, sparky's 'goal' against them, no penalty at Aberdeen. I do not believe there is a conspiracy against us at all - well maybe with the exception of Thomson. Probably my own fault for engaging him in a chat but nobody died during our conversation and I certainly slept last night. Yes an anorak proves nothing and it was only about 10 minutes out of my life. Just heard too that Skacel is a no no - pleasing to hear not that he would have made a difference.

Ronniekirk
30-01-2014, 03:21 PM
;3890269']boy in my work is saying that he's defo signing because the SPFL haven't extended the signing ban beyond Jan 31st and this was only to try and get him registered before the semi
Has there been anything official. From SPFL that they haven't extended the signing ban beyond 31st january ?

Mikey
30-01-2014, 03:21 PM
;3890269']boy in my work is saying that he's defo signing because the SPFL haven't extended the signing ban beyond Jan 31st and this was only to try and get him registered before the semi

Remind him that they're not allowed to sign anyone while they're in Admin and report back :greengrin

Marty-Hibee
30-01-2014, 03:24 PM
bit disappointed, i wanted him in the team when they get relegated :boo hoo: 11868

That was my thoughts exactly, was looking forward to seeing his puss when they get binned to the 1st Div, wearing that manky 51 top.

Ah well, watching them greet over it all will help I suppose!

Bostonhibby
30-01-2014, 03:25 PM
According to one yam on sickbag they never intended to sign satchel it was merely a ruse in the hope that the authority's would let them sign another player instead. ......clever thinking by hearts he said

Absolutely brilliant, I heard this whole business with Romanov and their subsequent administration was only a distraction so they could keep the £100 they owed the Lady Haig Poppy Fund, the rest was just a smoke screen.

Inch Hibs
Conspiracy to relegate them and have them play in the same league as Rangers. Romanov was right and the SFA hate them - etc, etc, etc. :bye::bye::bye:

Boosh, ding - there it is....

Posted Today, 15:08
cheating ******s ...make it up as they go along ....totaly in fear of the fact that rudi would drive us on to beat relegation....those clowns want us down

:faf::faf::faf:

Pete
Skacel will still be in the stands. Don't underestimate the effect this will have, especially against us. One look could unnerve our whole club.

He scarred us for life remember.

Pretty Boy
30-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Skacel will still be in the stands. Don't underestimate the effect this will have, especially against us. One look could unnerve our whole club.

Spot on.

I've never been the same since May 2012.

Damn you Rudolf, damn you to hell.

scott7_0(Prague)
30-01-2014, 03:31 PM
I nearly spat my coffee out with this reaction on Keechback

'BoysInMaroon'
Hope Rudi doesn't go to another Premiership club :(

yes cause that will be likely - 5 games in 1 year is exactly what a premiership club is looking for. :greengrin

Mikey09
30-01-2014, 03:40 PM
Had a wee look on amillionpointsback and they are, in there own words, seething and demanding to know why they weren't allowed to sign the hooter..... I'm guessing, and I'm no expert on this, but maybe it's because they are under a TRANSFER EMBARGO!!!!! Might be wrong tho... :dunno:

CRAZYHIBBY
30-01-2014, 03:46 PM

If hes in the stand at the next derby we should all carry a bucket of sand to bury our heads so we dont see him

The_Todd
30-01-2014, 03:47 PM
"It's pyoor rubbish we're no allowed tae break the rooles likes, it's a conspiracy, we're the famous eh 5-1 an aw that, the SFA are makin' us stick the rooles we agreed to, the world is against Hearts"

Without looking at Kickback, I think that probably covers it.

SteveHFC
30-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Hearts fans reaction to the news Skacel will not be returning

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4350041/angry-duck-o.gif

Saorsa
30-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Hard lines Big Nose http://i61.tinypic.com/2lxaryx.gif

They still shouldnae have been allowed tae sing another player though, replacing a player who never played (and making money on the sale) with one who will is a joke and SPFL are still a shower of fannies for allowing it.

CallumLaidlaw
30-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Had a wee look on amillionpointsback and they are, in there own words, seething and demanding to know why they weren't allowed to sign the hooter..... I'm guessing, and I'm no expert on this, but maybe it's because they are under a TRANSFER EMBARGO!!!!! Might be wrong tho... :dunno:

Maybe because yet again, they tried to play the system by cancelling the registration of a keeper (but still keeping him on the books) and replacing him with a midfielder that would play every week.
The 1 in one out rule is to help a club when they have no players to play, not to strengthen them. You aren't allowed to strengthen because you are IN ADMINISTRATION!!!!!

littleplum
30-01-2014, 04:38 PM

And of course this decision doesn't really matter anyway because they'll sign him next month when they come out of admin.

:ostrich:

Saorsa
30-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Maybe because yet again, they tried to play the system by cancelling the registration of a keeper (but still keeping him on the books) and replacing him with a midfielder that would play every week.
The 1 in one out rule is to help a club when they have no players to play, not to strengthen them. You aren't allowed to strengthen because you are IN ADMINISTRATION!!!!!Then why have they been allowed the other? The one they never played, they sold for a profit. If they were short they could have played him. Instead they've been allowed tae replace him with a player they intend tae play regularly, that's strengthening IMO. Farce

Kato
30-01-2014, 04:41 PM
And of course this decision doesn't really matter anyway because they'll sign him next month when they come out of admin.

:ostrich:

Then when they are out of admin they'll storm up the league, avoid relegation, win the diddy cup, win the big cup, put all their direct debits into building a squad for next season, annexe Austria, invade Poland, beseige Leningard and generally build a Reich which will last a thousand years, much to the annoyance of us hobos.

Is there a drug which decreases your i.q.? 'Cos they are all on it.

MrRobot
30-01-2014, 04:42 PM
I nearly spat my coffee out with this reaction on Keechback

yes cause that will be likely - 5 games in 1 year is exactly what a premiership club is looking for. :greengrin

5 - 1? Yam :greengrin

Emerald
30-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Then why have they been allowed the other? The one they never played, they sold for a profit. If they were short they could have played him. Instead they've been allowed tae replace him with a player they intend tae play regularly. Farce

Exactly. What if he scores the winning goal against ICT on Sunday, no way should they be allowed to bend the rules and get him in for the cup tie. King would not have been playing so this is indeed strengthening their team and not helping in an emergency as the rule was intended to be used for. Cheating ****bags.

Archie70
30-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Spot on.

I've never been the same since May 2012.

Damn you Rudolf, damn you to hell.

remember skacel can win a game of connect 4 in3 moves

pontius pilate
30-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Am I right in thinking though thy the sing bing is subject to clearance so they could hold this up until after the semi final

Viva_Palmeiras
30-01-2014, 04:57 PM
So the nose is bLOCKEd?

Keith_M
30-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Am I right in thinking though thy the sing bing is subject to clearance...

Try that again in english and I'll let you know :wink:

JHFC
30-01-2014, 05:13 PM
“@ScotlandSky: BREAKING NEWS:

SPFL board reject Hearts request to register Rudi Skacel.

Full details to follow...

@JamTarts”

3pm
30-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Pleasing.

Aldo
30-01-2014, 05:16 PM
“@ScotlandSky: BREAKING NEWS: SPFL board reject Hearts request to register Rudi Skacel. Full details to follow... @JamTarts”

Get it ****in roond ye ya bunch if cheating thieving roasters.

Wonder if there will be scenes like this at the PBS the day.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
30-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Hearts signing Paul McCallum from West Ham on loan. The man who gonna fire them outta relegation and win them the cup!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25965209

:faf::faf::faf:

Saorsa
30-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Exactly. What if he scores the winning goal against ICT on Sunday, no way should they be allowed to bend the rules and get him in for the cup tie. King would not have been playing so this is indeed strengthening their team and not helping in an emergency as the rule was intended to be used for. Cheating ****bags.It's the SPFL that have allowed them tae dae it though which IMO is the farcical thing. They claimed they couldnae fill their bench yet have players that dinnae regularly play or that they can sell sow how can they be considered a team that is short of and in need of players.

EastCalderHibby
30-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Anybody know how to get to Alloa :boo hoo:

londonhibby
30-01-2014, 06:07 PM
From Sickbag: "If we Agree too Field only 8 Players every game, they will in Return give us the Okay to Sign Rudi,"

:trumpet: :rotflmao: :greengrin :bye:

Hibernia Na Eir
30-01-2014, 06:15 PM
funny as fxxk!

unlucky Mr Cock.

where now for the lazy eyed Czech geek? :-)

Aldo
30-01-2014, 06:20 PM
From Sickbag: "If we Agree too Field only 8 Players every game, they will in Return give us the Okay to Sign Rudi," :trumpet: :rotflmao: :greengrin :bye:

Roasters

pontius pilate
30-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Try that again in english and I'll let you know :wink:

As I was trying to say earlier ( damn phone) could the SFA/SPFL hold up the transfer of paperwork for the loan signing from W.Ham until after the semi final. They have permission to sign so could they sign him but the paperwork be ratified after this weekend?.

hibee_nation
30-01-2014, 06:31 PM
They probably could if they wanted to but they won't.

Hibrandenburg
30-01-2014, 06:47 PM
As I was trying to say earlier ( damn phone) could the SFA/SPFL hold up the transfer of paperwork for the loan signing from W.Ham until after the semi final. They have permission to sign so could they sign him but the paperwork be ratified after this weekend?.

Why am I reading this with a very posh voice in my head?

NYHibby
30-01-2014, 06:58 PM

International clearance is needed before he can play?

Col2
30-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Some are saying its against european employment law.....if that comment isn't the definition or irony i dont know what is.

Its ok not to pay, not to honour contacts and make players and staff redundant without notice or payment but its not ok to block the registration of a player joining a club who have gone bust and still bust. Shocking by SPFL...GIRUY YAM LOSERS.

The Falcon
30-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Some are saying its against european employment law.....if that comment isn't the definition or irony i dont know what is.

Its ok not to pay, not to honour contacts and make players and staff redundant without notice or payment but its not ok to block the registration of a player joining a club who have gone bust and still bust. Shocking by SPFL...GIRUY YAM LOSERS.

I have always wondered what European Law (or any other Law) would make of the "football creditors" getting paid in full and all the rest being left to whistle?

pontius pilate
30-01-2014, 07:20 PM

Who provides that international clearance?

SouthamptonHibs
30-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Haha let's all laugh at Jambo's. Glad the SPL held strong

brog
30-01-2014, 07:29 PM
I have always wondered what European Law (or any other Law) would make of the "football creditors" getting paid in full and all the rest being left to whistle?

You're not alone in querying that process, HMRC in particular continue to challenge it. The football authorities however state it's not a financial matter but a football rule, ie they can't force any club to pay football debts but they can disbar any club which doesn't pay those debts. In Yams case it's good news, for us, otherwise another £0.5m of debt would have disappeared!

hibees 7062
30-01-2014, 07:33 PM
http://rack.2.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA3LzE4LzJjL0xvdmVhbmRPdGhlLmE1NTQ2LmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/0fef7083/ee2/Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

hibees 7062
30-01-2014, 07:42 PM
http://rack.1.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA3LzE4L2EwL2NyeWluZ3dhdGVyLjQ2NzZiLmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/9fead436/c15/crying-waterfalls.gif (http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crying-waterfalls.gif)

CraigHibee
30-01-2014, 07:55 PM
amazing... i wonder what all the ****bos are going to do with all the photo memes they came up with and have been plastering about facebook... fuds! :greengrin

silverhibee
30-01-2014, 08:13 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f72792fdf1a5f5e51c05078776e279b1/tumblr_mq3gcelX8L1qcwvw4o1_500.gif

Aldo
30-01-2014, 08:17 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f72792fdf1a5f5e51c05078776e279b1/tumblr_mq3gcelX8L1qcwvw4o1_500.gif

Brilliant Silver!!

QMU-1875
30-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Tears and snotters over on kickback

Aldo
30-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Tears and snotters over on kickback

For all them looking in Hardy Har.

Get it roond ye.

That's what happens when you rob and cheat.

Pleasing

silverhibee
30-01-2014, 08:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/nellyeff/Byebyepeedos.jpg

Barney McGrew
30-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Luckily for Satchel, they've found him a gig in the meantime modelling the latest RReversible satin jackets

Aldo
30-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Once again brilliant. Better watch DD doesn't get upset mate (o no he's the GIRFUY photos) ;-)

Craig_in_Prague
30-01-2014, 08:34 PM

Lmao

Hibernia Na Eir
30-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Why the desperation to sign the boy from WH for Sunday when they've a player who's been scoring recently? (i.e. aircraft carrier head Callum Paterson)

hibbymick
30-01-2014, 09:24 PM
I wonder if he will still feel the same way if this new lad scores the winner against them on sunday.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/john-hughes-sincere-in-hope-hearts-survive-1-3235645

truehibernian
30-01-2014, 09:25 PM
Why the desperation to sign the boy from WH for Sunday when they've a player who's been scoring recently? (i.e. aircraft carrier head Callum Paterson)

How's Callum's moustache these days ? It reminds me of primary school when you'd grow cress on a bit of wet tissue by the classroom windowsill. He's fair spinning out Movember eh ?

hibbymick
30-01-2014, 09:46 PM
How's Callum's moustache these days ? It reminds me of primary school when you'd grow cress on a bit of wet tissue by the classroom windowsill. He's fair spinning out Movember eh ?

He used to go out with my cousin, they banned him from the house due to him being a total tosspot.

truehibernian
30-01-2014, 09:52 PM
He used to go out with my cousin, they banned him from the house due to him being a total tosspot.

He was a well sought after youngster which baffled me - he's a young Ted McMinn type and will have a couple of decent seasons then get easily marked and found out. His moustache alone should put him over the disciplinary threshold ! Truly embarrassing.

Sir David Gray
30-01-2014, 09:53 PM

They could always hire him as the club mascot.

Don't think there's any embargo as far as that goes.

ALF TUPPER
30-01-2014, 10:04 PM
http://rack.1.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA3LzE4L2EwL2NyeWluZ3dhdGVyLjQ2NzZiLmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/9fead436/c15/crying-waterfalls.gif (http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crying-waterfalls.gif)

Quality !!! Hahahahaha

Saorsa
30-01-2014, 10:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/nellyeff/Byebyepeedos.jpg:thumbsup::thumbsup:

there's now a queue for trolleys at tesco, tincastle :agree: he'll have tae join it just like the rest of them.

http://i60.tinypic.com/4g50rq.jpg

ALF TUPPER
30-01-2014, 10:05 PM
Skacel !! GIRUY yam fud !!

hibees 7062
30-01-2014, 10:13 PM
They could always hire him as the club mascot.

Don't think there's any embargo as far as that goes.

We should hire him tae cut the grass wi scissors

CraigHibee
30-01-2014, 10:55 PM
couldn't resist :greengrin

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu112/djverticaldrop/wheresrudi_zpsb7a4a02b.jpg (http://s639.photobucket.com/user/djverticaldrop/media/wheresrudi_zpsb7a4a02b.jpg.html)

Sir David Gray
30-01-2014, 11:00 PM
We should hire him tae cut the grass wi scissors

I wouldn't hire him to make me cups of tea.

Where he is right now (unemployed) will do for me.

Ronniekirk
30-01-2014, 11:03 PM
couldn't resist :greengrin

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu112/djverticaldrop/wheresrudi_zpsb7a4a02b.jpg (http://s639.photobucket.com/user/djverticaldrop/media/wheresrudi_zpsb7a4a02b.jpg.html)
Looks armless enough to me.

CraigHibee
30-01-2014, 11:04 PM

he could pass for inspector blaikies laddie!

CyberSauzee
31-01-2014, 11:03 AM

Yes

Who provides that international clearance?

SFA have to contact the FA. The FA do the paperwork and send back to SFA, who inform the club he's eligible. As it's going to be very busy today they'll be doing well to get him cleared, but there's a chance.

scott7_0(Prague)
31-01-2014, 01:52 PM
reports coming in that the dick has signed for Morton til the end of season, not it is time for Garry to make a name for himself amongst us Hibbys. Over the ball in training please Gaz!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
31-01-2014, 01:56 PM

Hahahahahaha!!! Spat my coffee out at this:faf::hilarious

Dibben
31-01-2014, 02:20 PM
reports coming in that the dick has signed for Morton til the end of season, not it is time for Garry to make a name for himself amongst us Hibbys. Over the ball in training please Gaz!

Well then. Clearly not coming out of Admin this season then...

Paperboy
31-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Stop your messing around
Better think of your future
Dinnae play for the Hearts
Cause Hibs have got Terry Butcher

A message to you, Rudi!

hibees 7062
31-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Well then. Clearly not coming out of Admin this season then...

http://media.giphy.com/media/3tjF7AS1Ijmpi/giphy.gif

Dibben
31-01-2014, 03:38 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/3tjF7AS1Ijmpi/giphy.gif

:thumbsup:

poolman
31-01-2014, 06:26 PM

That is just ******* brill

31-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Skacel keeps crawling back to the mutants when he needs to feel loved, he cant make it anywhere else! Skacel and hearts suited for each other - classless, cringeworthy loosers. He is an arrogant wee prick who fancies himself and loves being centre of attention, hense why he keeps crawling back to the yams as they have some weird obsession over him. The mutants too thick to understand that he hates hibs more than any "love" he has for them, his whole career has been about hibs, even after he left hearts he is still giving it the 5-1 and looser sign at every opportunity. Cringeworthy and pathetic doesnt even begin to describe this wee rodent.

Hes a nobody hense why hes a free agent with nobody else wanting him. Kind of a shame really, was quite looking forward to seeing rat boy in the relegation team.

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-02-2014, 10:08 AM
Skacel keeps crawling back to the mutants when he needs to feel loved, he cant make it anywhere else! Skacel and hearts suited for each other - classless, cringeworthy loosers. He is an arrogant wee prick who fancies himself and loves being centre of attention, hense why he keeps crawling back to the yams as they have some weird obsession over him. The mutants too thick to understand that he hates hibs more than any "love" he has for them, his whole career has been about hibs, even after he left hearts he is still giving it the 5-1 and looser sign at every opportunity. Cringeworthy and pathetic doesnt even begin to describe this wee rodent.

Hes a nobody hense why hes a free agent with nobody else wanting him. Kind of a shame really, was quite looking forward to seeing rat boy in the relegation team.

You don't like him then?

:wink:

hibees 7062
01-02-2014, 11:16 AM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 1h (http://www.hibs.net/JKBmeltdown/status/429556289316720640) good on Rudi's Girlfriend having a go at the SPFL for the ruling :jamboak:

Dibben
01-02-2014, 11:19 AM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 1h (http://www.hibs.net/JKBmeltdown/status/429556289316720640) good on Rudi's Girlfriend having a go at tAGAIN!L for the ruling :jamboak:

Perhaps someone should explain the rule to her AGAIN!

:rolleyes:

FranckSuzy
01-02-2014, 12:02 PM
Nicked from Pusbook, to the tune of 'Donald, where's yir troosers?' :greengrin

"I've just come down from the Shandon Bar
I've got my strip, no getting very far
The Hibees laugh when I go by
Rudi, where's your contract?"

:faf:

hibees 7062
01-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Perhaps someone should explain the rule to her AGAIN!

:rolleyes:

Maybe run oot o money fir plaster fir her pus

http://acidcow.com/pics/20130305/oh_no_what_happened_to_your_face_08.gif

01-02-2014, 06:55 PM
Slightly off topic, but this is about a similar yam ****.

Embarrasing the tattooed freak show Ryan Stevenson in the papers giving it "if hearts were playing on the moon, i'd be there playing with them" and making giving it the whole "hearts die hard, through thick and thin etc etc" routine. Aye wasn't that when you abandoned the sinking ship the first time was it Stevenson?! He had to (like skacel) come scurrying back to the yams when reality hit that nobody else wanted him, so suddenly he's giving it the big suck to to the tramps about how he loves the club, there with them all the way etc etc. Mutants as per usual to thick to realise.

Billy McKirdy
01-02-2014, 07:04 PM
Stop your messing around

A message to you, Rudi!

As a rude boy..I appreciate that :-D

Stax
01-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Stop your messing around

A message to you, Rudi!
Looks like hertz

longshot kick the bucket

EastCalderHibby
01-02-2014, 10:50 PM
Maybe run oot o money fir plaster fir her pus

http://acidcow.com/pics/20130305/oh_no_what_happened_to_your_face_08.gif

Make a good couple thou gonzo and miss piggy Just had a horrid thought if they have a kid wtf would IT be

Hibernia Na Eir
01-02-2014, 11:44 PM
Did Rudi ever get any of his thousands back fae Savannah?

;-)

good lass :-)

Diclonius
02-02-2014, 11:20 AM
Why hasn't he signed for anyone else this whole time? Genuinely wondering why.

MSK
02-02-2014, 11:28 AM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 1h (http://www.hibs.net/JKBmeltdown/status/429556289316720640) good on Rudi's Girlfriend having a go at the SPFL for the ruling :jamboak:She looks the part tae ..11910

hibees 7062
02-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Rudi Skacel hopes he can be Hearts’ lucky charmNaw :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
02-02-2014, 05:58 PM
saw the lazy eyed Czech in the stand today. I hope he enjoyed that :-)

Eyrie
02-02-2014, 10:43 PM
saw the lazy eyed Czech in the stand today. I hope he enjoyed that :-)

He probably did.

The Yam support will be convincing each other that today would have been different if only the rules had been broken to allow them to play Skacel, so he'll take the view that they now idolise him even more and that should see them fund a few more holidays in Edinburgh.

truehibernian
02-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Rudi clearly likes a more masculine looking female judging by his girlfriend - has the Forsyth gene in the old chin department. I'd be checking the Adam's apple myself.

CraigHibee
02-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Why hasn't he signed for anyone else this whole time? Genuinely wondering why.

because he is *****? if he was as good as the yams make him out to be clubs would be falling over themselves to sign him... and they aren't :greengrin

#FromTheCapital
02-02-2014, 11:55 PM
because he is *****? if he was as good as the yams make him out to be clubs would be falling over themselves to sign him... and they aren't :greengrin

:agree: This. His brief spell at Dundee United showed him up for the lazy, third rate euro trash that he is. The only game he looked half decent was against us and that was purely because of his blind hatred towards us. I'm guessing a hibby pumped his mrs at some point.

Paperboy
03-02-2014, 07:27 AM
What I don't understand is what he's doing for money just now? He's made a wee bit from his time in football, but can he really afford not to work?

i just think the whole situation is strange. I know of Herts fans who love Rudi more than they love their club but maybe it's about time they get realistic and everyone moves on. They seem to be pinning all hopes on. 34 year old player who played well against Hibs on a couple of occasions and St Mirren. Not really going to matter next season when they're playing in a different division from Hibs and St Mirren.

I can see Herts making him some sort of club ambassador. Makes sense I suppose? Man United have bobby Charlton, Herts would have Rudi. No difference...:wink:

Sunny1875
03-02-2014, 07:45 AM
:agree: This. His brief spell at Dundee United showed him up for the lazy, third rate euro trash that he is. The only game he looked half decent was against us and that was purely because of his blind hatred towards us. I'm guessing a hibby pumped his mrs at some point.

sorry about that I was drunk

Cameron1875
03-02-2014, 07:50 AM
So glad he got to witness the 7-0 defeat and now that defeat yesterday. Any chance we can all chip in to get him a half season tic at tynecastle?!:greengrin