PDA

View Full Version : Lennon - 'van Dijk in line for Dutch Cap'

Dan Sarf
29-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Sub-head in the Scotsman's Rumour Mill...

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/rumour-mill-lee-wallace-leigh-griffiths-1-3285164

What can Lenny mean? :greengrin

Juice-Terry
29-01-2014, 10:19 AM
He might just deserve it. I though van Dijk was outstanding at Easter Road recently. (Unfortunately.)

lapsedhibee
29-01-2014, 10:25 AM
He might just deserve it. I though van Dijk was outstanding at Easter Road recently. (Unfortunately.)

Off topic! :panic: :grr: :wink:

Hibbyradge
29-01-2014, 10:33 AM
http://atouchofdutch.com/images/greekfishermanscap.jpg

Brightside
29-01-2014, 10:34 AM
cracking player. expect man U or arsenel to sign him in the summer. He's better than most in the EPL.

CropleyWasGod
29-01-2014, 10:49 AM
I think he means he has good penetration.

I would agree. I saw him in the Dalkon Shield, and he was immense.

Jack Hackett
29-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Sub-head in the Scotsman's Rumour Mill...

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/rumour-mill-lee-wallace-leigh-griffiths-1-3285164

What can Lenny mean? :greengrin

Does the 'in line' bit mean the whole team are getting one?

Always knew they were a bunch of phannies :greengrin

JimBHibees
29-01-2014, 11:03 AM
cracking player. expect man U or arsenel to sign him in the summer. He's better than most in the EPL.

Not so sure about that didnt think he was particularly impressive in the Champs league games. Think defensively he isnt fantastic though obviously big athletic and can play.

3pm
29-01-2014, 12:44 PM

Celtic always say their players will end up at top English clubs. Never do.

Hooper was linked with Spurs, Wanyama was linked with Man Utd and Arsenal. There are probably more.

Celtic - mouthpieces since 1888.

Brightside
29-01-2014, 12:48 PM

Hooper was linked with Spurs, Wanyama was linked with Man Utd and Arsenal. There are probably more.

This boy is a proper player. Up there with Paul Hanlon. :greengrin

Billychaotic182
29-01-2014, 12:48 PM
He is an amazing player. Someone at my wok who is a Celtic fan clames he is as good as Le God.

JimBHibees
29-01-2014, 12:49 PM

Agree with that.

3pm
29-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Agree with that.

I think the guy is a decent player but I'd be surprised if he heads right to Old Trafford etc.

superfurryhibby
29-01-2014, 01:12 PM
He looks pretty good at SPL level. That's not too hard when you're part of an unbeaten team with ten times the budget of your rivals. Completely unproven at a better standard. I'm sure he'll make Celtic a decent profit when he moves on at the end of the season!

JimBHibees
29-01-2014, 01:22 PM
He looks pretty good at SPL level. That's not too hard when you're part of an unbeaten team with ten times the budget of your rivals. Completely unproven at a better standard. I'm sure he'll make Celtic a decent profit when he moves on at the end of the season!

Couldnt agree more strolls about in a dominant team who win every week. Lets see him when playing better players, dont think he covered himself in glory with the penalty which should have been given at the weekend. Cant remember thinking he looked amazing in the Champs league either. Put is this way would be amazed if he got anywhere near a call up for his country.

snooky
29-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Does the 'in line' bit mean the whole team are getting one?

Always knew they were a bunch of phannies :greengrin

He may be a good stopper but I'm sure there's a few players out there who have the ability to wriggle past him.

Vault Boy
29-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Although I don't like to admit it, he appears to be a pretty special player.

PeterboroHibee
29-01-2014, 05:48 PM
He looked a good player at the weekend, but then they spent over £2.5m for him in a league where nearly every club would struggle to pay any sort of transfer fee for a player.

Lennon spouting off about him also isnt much of a surprise - they need to generate as much publicity and hype around these players to then sell them on (and they do seem to be quite good at it to be fair...).

green.and.white
29-01-2014, 05:53 PM

Not much of a coincidence that they are still unbeaten with him at the back though...

Most, if not all, sellick fans I know think he is the best they've had in a long time

Famous Fiver
29-01-2014, 05:54 PM
In Celtic's rush to be identified with everything 'Oirish', can't they dig up some spurious Irish allegiance a la Cascarino?
He's got as much chance of playing in the WC for Holland as Foster has of being England No 1 in Brazil. Dream on Mr Lennon.

GreenLake
29-01-2014, 05:58 PM

Celtic - Ringpieces since 1888.

Fixed it for you

ancient hibee
29-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Dutch Cap eh.Obviously Griffiths' reputation goes before him.

AndyM_1875
29-01-2014, 06:30 PM
He is an amazing player. Someone at my wok who is a Celtic fan clames he is as good as Le God.

Someone at your work is smoking some good sh*t Billy