PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Historical Trust Annual Dinner 2014

Hibs History
27-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Friday 4th April 2014 7:30pm

Details on the HHT Website Link (http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/blog/item/184-hibernian-historical-trust-annual-dinner-2014)

Promises to be a great evening!

GGTTH

:flag:

SouthMoroccoStu
04-02-2014, 08:15 PM
Got my tickets sorted.

Nice treat for Mrs SouthMorocco.

The guys at HHT always put on a good night

Hibs History
05-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Thanks SMS

Details of the auctions items to come in the next few days....

Some fantastic items :flag:

Tom Hart RIP
05-02-2014, 10:42 AM
Sound like a great night. I heard that this will be a tribute to Lawrie Reilly??

Hibs History
05-02-2014, 03:53 PM
Sound like a great night. I heard that this will be a tribute to Lawrie Reilly??

Hi TH

That is correct.

We will be honouring our former trustee and Hibernian Legend at the dinner in April.

A fantastic way to pay tribute to the great man.

Can't give too much away at this stage but you'll not want to miss this!

Tom Hart RIP
06-02-2014, 10:24 AM
Good to see the HHT paying tribute to the great man.
I was in the Hibs club when Davie Gibson launched his book and had the honour of buying him an orange juice although he tried to give me the money for it.
As he was leaving he made a point of coming over to say goodbye. He was an absolute gentleman and although I never saw him play his record speaks for itself
I will certainly make a point of attending this and hope there is a good turn out.

SouthMoroccoStu
06-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Good to see the HHT paying tribute to the great man.
I was in the Hibs club when Davie Gibson launched his book and had the honour of buying him an orange juice although he tried to give me the money for it.
As he was leaving he made a point of coming over to say goodbye. He was an absolute gentleman and although I never saw him play his record speaks for itself
I will certainly make a point of attending this and hope there is a good turn out.

Always a gentleman with time for anyone and everyone.

A real credit to the club and the definition of hibs class.

Great that the trust are doing a tribute

:not worth

superfurryhibby
06-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Friday 4th April 2014 7:30pm

Details on the HHT Website Link (http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/blog/item/184-hibernian-historical-trust-annual-dinner-2014)

Promises to be a great evening!

GGTTH

HH, any details on the menu and the programme for the evening. I'm keen to attend but need a few more details. I did look at the HHT website and saw the information provided. I'm vegetarian and would need to know that there are some meat/fish free options on the menu. It would be handy to get some pointers as to the event timetable, when does it start and end etc.

Tom Hart RIP
06-02-2014, 07:45 PM
HH, any details on the menu and the programme for the evening. I'm keen to attend but need a few more details. I did look at the HHT website and saw the information provided. I'm vegetarian and would need to know that there are some meat/fish free options on the menu. It would be handy to get some pointers as to the event timetable, when does it start and end etc.

It starts at 7.30 but not sure when it ends.
I've never heard John McKelvie or Jimmy Stirling but mate reckons they are good. Anybody seen them before?

Hibs History
07-02-2014, 05:03 PM

We do have a vegetarian option available for those who want it.

Simply inform the Trust that this is the meal option you require when booking the tickets

SouthMoroccoStu
07-02-2014, 09:30 PM
It starts at 7.30 but not sure when it ends.
I've never heard John McKelvie or Jimmy Stirling but mate reckons they are good. Anybody seen them before?

Not seen them but my dad saw Jimmy Stirling and said he was hilarious

Looking forward to it

Tom Hart RIP
13-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Are there still tickets available?

Hibs History
13-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Are there still tickets available?

Hi TH

There are some tickets still available - but not too many left

Please visit the HHT website to details on how to book

http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/blog/item/184-hibernian-historical-trust-annual-dinner-2014

SouthMoroccoStu
13-03-2014, 08:04 PM
Sounds like it'll be a good night.

Seen a few o the auction items on twitter

7-0 derby programme

:thumbsup:

Hibs History
28-03-2014, 01:26 PM
The Hibernian Historical Trust regret to announce the cancellation of it's 2014 Annual Dinner.

Link (http://www.hibshistoricaltrust.org.uk/blog/item/185-annual-dinner-cancelled)

We apologies for any inconvenience caused

:tbgwa: