PDA

View Full Version : Not one Hibs player acknowledged East Stand supporters

MinceAndTatties
26-01-2014, 04:16 PM
Maybe I am wrong but I did not see a single Hibs player come anywhere near the East stand to acknowledge the support.
A very poor show, particularly on the part of Hibs captain. No leadership.
David Robertson always does so and I am sure he would have done.

Have a word, Terry.

Borderhibbie76
26-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Was there anyone left to acknowledge. ..the east stand emptied at 3rd goal??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Heisenberg
26-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Several players and the management team aimed applause at the hibs fans at the full time whistle.

Cool_Hand_Luke
26-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Maybe I am wrong but I did not see a single Hibs player come anywhere near the East stand to acknowledge the support.

Have a word, Terry.

When did we sign him :confused: :greengrin

B.H.F.C
26-01-2014, 04:23 PM

Have a word, Terry.

Whos David Robertson?

DC_Hibs
26-01-2014, 04:24 PM

Have a word, Terry.

David?
You have a word wi yersel.

Hermit Crab
I smell a yam

Aldo
Maybe I am wrong but I did not see a single Hibs player come anywhere near the East stand to acknowledge the support. A very poor show, particularly on the part of Hibs captain. No leadership. David Robertson always does so and I am sure he would have done. Have a word, Terry.

Not what I've been told. Whose David Robertson. Does he no play for St Johnstone??

JimBHibees
26-01-2014, 04:26 PM
I smell a yam

Undoubtedly.

TowerHibs
26-01-2014, 04:27 PM
who has mince n tatties anyway

all aboot the cabbage and ribs

Stinks of yam

Hibrandenburg
26-01-2014, 04:36 PM
I smell a yam

Is it a really really strong smell?

Aldo
26-01-2014, 04:38 PM
Maybe I am wrong but I did not see a single Hibs player come anywhere near the East stand to acknowledge the support. A very poor show, particularly on the part of Hibs captain. No leadership. David Robertson always does so and I am sure he would have done. Have a word, Terry.

Where were you sitting??? (And don't say your arse)

SaulGoodman
26-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Sniff sniff

Hermit Crab
26-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Is it a really really strong smell?

Overpowering now

Viva_Palmeiras
26-01-2014, 04:50 PM
I'd have suggested it was hit and run thread but the dude's hanging around this thread without response if the bottom of the page is accurate...

Gus Fring
26-01-2014, 04:57 PM
He certainly talks mince, thats for sure.

Pray4Marc
26-01-2014, 05:29 PM

Have a word, Terry.

Could you confirm who is bottom of the SPFL?

Thanks.

MinceAndTatties
26-01-2014, 07:43 PM
When did we sign him :confused: :greengrin

Oh Dear ! Make a mistake with a player's first name in a senior moment and get abused as a jambo.
Season ticket holder at ER and veteran of many cup finals including the 5-1 in which I stayed to the bitter end and applauded the hibs players off the pitch. I expect high standards from Hibs players and I'm afraid I expect better from some of the posters on here. I meant to draw attention to the attitude of Scott Robertson as a contrast to the rest of the bunch.

I don't count turning and giving a perfunctory clap on the way to the dressing room as a proper acknowledgment of the support of the crowd.

And there is nothing wrong with Mince and Tatties. It's a fine meal.

lapsedhibee
26-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Oh Dear ! Make a mistake with a player's first name in a senior moment and get abused as a jambo.
Season ticket holder at ER and veteran of many cup finals including the 5-1 in which I stayed to the bitter end and applauded the hibs players off the pitch. I expect high standards from Hibs players and I'm afraid I expect better from some of the posters on here. I meant to draw attention to the attitude of Scott Robertson as a contrast to the rest of the bunch.

I don't count turning and giving a perfunctory clap on the way to the dressing room as a proper acknowledgment of the support of the crowd.

:faf: :jamboclow

leggeto
26-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Doesn't bother me the players were obviously gutted so the quicker they got down the tunnel the better

Hibbyradge
26-01-2014, 07:52 PM

lol

Carheenlea
I don't expect the players to be engaging in mutual handicapping after defeats. When we win it's great to enjoy the celebrations with the players and management, but after a defeat most of us just want to get home, get it out the system and look forward to the next game.

Jonnyboy
Doesn't bother me the players were obviously gutted so the quicker they got down the tunnel the better

Indeed. Most of the players were too busy telling Thomson what they thought of his performance :agree:

Hibbyradge
26-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Indeed. Most of the players were too busy telling Thomson what they thought of his performance :agree:

:agree:

Plus, as we've learnt from another thread, any self respecting fan would have left after the third goal.

Aldo
26-01-2014, 07:57 PM

And quite rightly so, giving it to him tight.

MinceAndTatties
26-01-2014, 08:04 PM
:agree:

Plus, as we've learnt from another thread, any self respecting fan would have left after the third goal.

Disagree. Any self-respecting Hibs Supporter would always stay to the end and give support.
Players should have the good manners to acknowledge that support no matter how they are hurting.

Time For Heroes
26-01-2014, 08:09 PM
oh dear ! Make a mistake with a player's first name in a senior moment and get abused as a jambo.
Season ticket holder at er and veteran of many cup finals including the 5-1 in which i stayed to the bitter end and applauded the hibs players off the pitch. I expect high standards from hibs players and i'm afraid i expect better from some of the posters on here. I meant to draw attention to the attitude of scott robertson as a contrast to the rest of the bunch.

And there is nothing wrong with mince and tatties. It's a fine meal.

ltyf!!!

TheBruce
26-01-2014, 08:16 PM
If players not acknowledging the fans was all we have to worry about I'd be quite happy ! But we have bigger problems ! Get a grip of yourself it wasn't personal !!!

leggeto
26-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Disagree. Any self-respecting Hibs Supporter would always stay to the end and give support.
Players should have the good manners to acknowledge that support no matter how they are hurting.

but when you're sitting there with a face like thunder and hiding you're eyes is that giving support

VivaHiberņa
26-01-2014, 08:22 PM

Have a word, Terry.

Hmm...

Cabbage East
26-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Check how brave the Gorgie mutants are getting now they actually have a point :faf:

Still going down reptiles :aok:

With Wallace :cb

Steven_Hibs
26-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Strugglin, Strugglin, Strugglin to understand THEM

Ronniekirk
27-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Strugglin, Strugglin, Strugglin to understand THEM

When you develop a siege mentality like they have every point is a prisoner .They will motivate players by saying see they said we would never get out of minus points but we have etc etc Let them have their wee moments ,but it doesn't change their destiny,. they sealed that by cheating .

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Defintely a yam. Also, how embarrassing is that Romanov twitter parody account!

SMAXXA
27-01-2014, 10:57 AM
Can we just delete this thread admins?

The Sea-gull
27-01-2014, 11:12 AM

Don't normally jump in on the LTYF witch hunts but your posts reek, especially given they are your first few. Maybe a few Hibs fans stayed till the end of the 5-1 cup final but I doubt anyone stayed and applauded. You are probably getting confused and mean that you stayed and applauded your own team.

johnbc70
27-01-2014, 11:19 AM
Don't normally jump in on the LTYF witch hunts but your posts reek, especially given they are your first few. Maybe a few Hibs fans stayed till the end of the 5-1 cup final but I doubt anyone stayed and applauded. You are probably getting confused and mean that you stayed and applauded your own team.

Agree, cannot imagine many Hibs fans applauding the players after that performance. I would have picked a better post than what you have done if you are trying to get yourself undercover!