PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Stevenson to The Rangers?

Paperboy
26-01-2014, 11:27 AM
Apologies if this is elsewhere but The Sun are running a story that Ryan Stevenson could be on his way to Rangers. He was snapped at Ibrox yesterday with his agent.

also mentions that he's got a clause in his contract where he can leave for free if he wishes to do so. Quite funny if he does leave over the next couple of days, especially when they rearranged their game with St Mirren so he'd be able to play in the semi next week.

The Voice Of Reason
26-01-2014, 11:52 AM
Apologies if this is elsewhere but The Sun are running a story that Ryan Stevenson could be on his way to Rangers. He was snapped at Ibrox yesterday with his agent.

also mentions that he's got a clause in his contract where he can leave for free if he wishes to do so. Quite funny if he does leave over the next couple of days, especially when they rearranged their game with St Mirren so he'd be able to play in the semi next week.

It would be hilarious if he went to Rangers!

Rangers who are allegedly skint, sign tattoo man from Hearts who are truly skint!

:faf::tee hee:

Inch Hibs
26-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Hope so. Anything that weakens them and fecks rangers up even more financially is good in my book.

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-01-2014, 12:16 PM
What a glutton for punishment eh? from one skint club to another.....mug

thebakerboy
26-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Other papers say Partick want him , how funny would that be leaving "the famous " for Partick Thistle.

Spike Mandela
26-01-2014, 01:50 PM
If he leaves in the next day or two the tramps under embargo may sign a player before us in this window?:cb

Aldo
26-01-2014, 01:51 PM
Other papers say Partick want him , how funny would that be leaving "the famous " for Partick Thistle.

Brokeback would go into meltdown. Would be funny as. A rat deserting the just about sunken ship for the 2nd time.

Aldo
26-01-2014, 01:52 PM
If he leaves in the next day or two the tramps under embargo may sign a player before us in this window?:cb

They can't cos they are in admin..... Or am I missing something??

Pretty Boy
26-01-2014, 01:52 PM
If ever a man was fitted to 2 clubs it would be Stevenson with Hearts and Rangers.

Spike Mandela
26-01-2014, 01:54 PM
They can't cos they are in admin..... Or am I missing something??

Correct they can't register till Feb 1st. My bad.:greengrin

Cleary Skacel will come in for whoever goes though.

Aldo
26-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Correct they can't register till Feb 1st. My bad.:greengrin Cleary Skacel will come in for whoever goes.

:-D

Deansy
26-01-2014, 02:27 PM
I would imagine that if there's any fee involved, the authorities (HMRC, Fraud-Squad, Interpol etc) will be closely monitoring - any deal between the only 2 clubs caught cheating requires strict scrutiny.

Ronniekirk
26-01-2014, 02:28 PM

Think they needed that game to generate cash .simple as

BurghHibby
26-01-2014, 04:12 PM
If ever a man was fitted to 2 clubs it would be Stevenson with Hearts and Rangers.

He would need to finish up with Airdrie though for his hat-trick of middens, ala Kenny Black!

Frazerbob
26-01-2014, 10:26 PM
I see he's back to being gash again over on backtrack.co.uk

hibbymick
26-01-2014, 10:45 PM
I see he's back to being gash again over on backtrack.co.uk

one of them would've made some comment about him being gash and the rest of them would've jumped on the bandwagon, they can't think for themselves over on brokeback.

Ronniekirk
26-01-2014, 10:53 PM
I would imagine that if there's any fee involved, the authorities (HMRC, Fraud-Squad, Interpol etc) will be closely monitoring - any deal between the only 2 clubs caught cheating requires strict scrutiny.
It's a marriage made in debt heaven .For Richer or poorer in sickness and in / out of Administration , until liquidation then we part ..

Eyrie
26-01-2014, 10:57 PM
I thought that Sevco Huns were trying to control costs, so I'd be surprised if they add to their squad at this point. It's not like they need reinforcements to win their division.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Would love this to happen. Can't see him moving this window though

EastCalderHibby
27-01-2014, 09:15 PM

Even THE rangers would'nt pay a fee for that smelly TURD

Hermit Crab
27-01-2014, 09:17 PM
Even THE rangers would'nt pay a fee for that smelly TURD

They don't have to. A clause in his contract means he can walk this month for nothing.

EastCalderHibby
27-01-2014, 09:22 PM
They don't have to. A clause in his contract means he can walk this month for nothing.

YES but unlike the **** they would have to p a y e the runt real wonga :rules:

Chump
27-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Hope so. Anything that weakens them and fecks rangers up even more financially is good in my book.

Hmmmm......bad times at a club when that freak leaving them would actually weaken the team. Up there with Kirk Broadfoot as one of the worst players ever to make a decent living!! He's a headless chicken and makes Callum Paterson look like a striker....and it's great the Sevco are linked with him as it shows how desperate a position they are in to be sniffing about

ManBearPig
27-01-2014, 09:56 PM
Had to look over at those comments on keekback! They truly are mental!! Best player all season for them is now expendable!

I know a lot of hearts fans and none pf them are as deluded as the special wuck fits on kickback

Inch Hibs
27-01-2014, 09:58 PM
Hmmmm......bad times at a club when that freak leaving them would actually weaken the team. Up there with Kirk Broadfoot as one of the worst players ever to make a decent living!! He's a headless chicken and makes Callum Paterson look like a striker....and it's great the Sevco are linked with him as it shows how desperate a position they are in to be sniffing about

I like this post very very much. :)

Inch Hibs
27-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Had to look over at those comments on keekback! They truly are mental!! Best player all season for them is now expendable!

I know a lot of hearts fans and none pf them are as deluded as the special wuck fits on kickback

Dear man pig bear,

It's because they are shower of fandangos!

:)

ManBearPig
27-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Dear man pig bear,

Fandangos is understatement!

They even have a thread looking to build a statue to Vlad!!

Are they nuts?! He left them worse than when he arrived makes the piemans plans look genius.

And now best player they have leaves and he is useless.

They do love to all post same gif files over and over again.

Muppets.

DC_Hibs
27-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Dear man pig bear,

Alright Inchy, a belated welcome to Hibs.net as despite 450+ posts I see you only joined this month.

BroxburnHibee
27-01-2014, 10:20 PM
Alright Inchy, a belated welcome to Hibs.net as despite 450+ posts I see you only joined this month.

:tee hee:

keep the faith
27-01-2014, 10:33 PM

450 posts in a month??!!! Jeez.

Inch Hibs
27-01-2014, 11:01 PM

Cheers DC. I'm a bit opinionated is all :)

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-01-2014, 11:27 PM
http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ipswich_town_s_ryan_stevenson_is_relieved_he_didn_ t_join_rangers_1_1232509

He's just such a massive dick heed of a guy

Jonnyboy
27-01-2014, 11:38 PM
http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ipswich_town_s_ryan_stevenson_is_relieved_he_didn_ t_join_rangers_1_1232509

If he signs for The Rangers, that link must be floated quickly on Follow Follow :greengrin

truehibernian
28-01-2014, 07:42 AM

And convicted drink driver - never forget that. Tosser.

NadeAteMyLunch!
28-01-2014, 07:47 AM
Tattoos like the transfers you used to get in bubble gum wrappers when you were a wee boy. Absolute ***** stain

3pm
28-01-2014, 07:51 AM
'His desire to prove himself south of the border'.

Just as well he had that desire, we wouldn't want anyone thinking he was utter pish down south. Which he was.

Mikeystewart
28-01-2014, 10:16 AM
I thought that Sevco Huns were trying to control costs, so I'd be surprised if they add to their squad at this point. It's not like they need reinforcements to win their division.

Sally says they need more players though :blah: