EastCalderHibby
25-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Hi guy's tried to put up photo on shares thread but dont know what i did wrong
its their but only form of words help

FranckSuzy
25-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Hi guy's tried to put up photo on shares thread but dont know what i did wrong
its their but only form of words help

I'm no expert but I'll try and help :greengrin How did you post it? Did you click on the 'insert image' icon on the tool bar or copy and paste? If you click on the top left icon (2 'A's), it will show any errors in the text if you typed it. If there's not any obvious errors there, hit the 'insert image' icon (looks like a tree :wink:) and choose whether you want to use an image saved on your PC or to enter a link from a website. Click on the relevant tab and either use an image saved in your pictures folder or enter the site address you're trying to use. Use the 'preview post' option before finally posting it and you'll see if it's there before you hit 'post' :agree: Good luck and I hope that makes sense :tee hee: :aok:

EastCalderHibby
25-01-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm no expert but I'll try and help :greengrin How did you post it? Did you click on the 'insert image' icon on the tool bar or copy and paste? If you click on the top left icon (2 'A's), it will show any errors in the text if you typed it. If there's not any obvious errors there, hit the 'insert image' icon (looks like a tree :wink:) and choose whether you want to use an image saved on your PC or to enter a link from a website. Click on the relevant tab and either use an image saved in your pictures folder or enter the site address you're trying to use. Use the 'preview post' option before finally posting it and you'll see if it's there before you hit 'post' :agree: Good luck and I hope that makes sense :tee hee: :aok:

Cheers mate worked a treet :not worth :not worth :not worth

FranckSuzy
25-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Cheers mate worked a treet :not worth :not worth :not worth

Good stuff :thumbsup: