PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's games

Billy Whizz
24-01-2014, 07:15 PM
FA cup game on BT sports
Currently Arsenal 2-0 Coventry after 25 mins or so. Andy Webster playing for Coventry, and the chest thumping ex Hearts player, Steven Pressly their Manager, looking at getting a hiding

SMAXXA
24-01-2014, 07:18 PM
FA cup game on BT sports
Currently Arsenal 2-0 Coventry after 25 mins or so. Andy Webster playing for Coventry, and the chest thumping ex Hearts player, Steven Pressly their Manager, looking at getting a thumping

I actually don't mind the caveman to be honest, had some refreshing ideas about the game in Scotland if I remember correctly back on that tv debate.

Jonnyboy
24-01-2014, 07:22 PM
FA cup game on BT sports
Currently Arsenal 2-0 Coventry after 25 mins or so. Andy Webster playing for Coventry, and the chest thumping ex Hearts player, Steven Pressly their Manager, looking at getting a hiding

Heard him on the radio today saying he was taking a 'lovely bottle of single malt as a gift for Arsene.' Sounds like his players maybe nicked it :greengrin

bingo70
24-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Did he take any of the young lads from falkirk down to Coventry with him?

Billy Whizz
24-01-2014, 07:27 PM
I actually don't mind the caveman to be honest, had some refreshing ideas about the game in Scotland if I remember correctly back on that tv debate.

Remember it Captain Caveman!
The Jambos hate him because of his appearance and actions in a Celtic strip that day at Tynie. He stood up to Romanov, I bet a few of them wished they had done that too.
I prefer to remember him as the Centre of the Hearts defence in that 6-2 victory

SMAXXA
24-01-2014, 07:34 PM
The Jambos hate him because of his appearance and actions in a Celtic strip that day at Tynie. He stood up to Romanov, I bet a few of them wished they had done that too.
I prefer to remember him as the Centre of the Hearts defence in that 6-2 victory

So you are a fan :greengrin

Stax
24-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Was thinking this when I heard him pontificating on talksport about being comfortable on the ball, didnae look to comfortable that night when he got ripped a new one :greengrin