PDA

View Full Version : Sevco - McCulloch

stokesmessiah
24-01-2014, 10:33 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25877319

Yeah right they are pretty much the same thing Lee right enough.

That guy really is the end of a bell.

Gus Fring
24-01-2014, 10:35 AM
He can't pass comment on a league he hasn't played in for 2 years. His opinion is invalid.

Saorsa
24-01-2014, 10:37 AM
He can't pass comment on a league he hasn't played in for 2 years. His opinion is invalid.and even before it was invalid it wisnae worth much, total plum.

jodjam
24-01-2014, 10:38 AM
He's a right Rod Laver. Probably just trying to justify the crazy wages the rangers are paying out.

The_Todd
"We deserve more credit", what for absolutely flattening your opponents with a budget which beats all other Championship, League 1 and League 2 teams combined?

Good one, elbows.

Ritchie
THE Rangers haven't beaten a SPL team in their entire history so have no idea how he can come to this conclusion!

Shrekko
24-01-2014, 10:44 AM
THE Rangers haven't beaten a SPL team in their entire history so have no idea how he can come to this conclusion!

They beat Motherwell last season.

Ritchie
24-01-2014, 10:44 AM
They beat Motherwell last season.

did they!?!?

cant remember that! :confused:

apologies - so they did!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19645211

Spike Mandela
24-01-2014, 11:04 AM
did they!?!?

apologies - so they did!

So what, Albion Rovers did it this year.:cb

Sevco need to keep giving themselves self worth to justify their short existence.

Jones28
24-01-2014, 11:06 AM
If they think they deserve more credit for flattening most teams when their wage bill is £5million then they're even more off their heads than I thought...dearie me.

Pretty Boy
24-01-2014, 11:07 AM
They have played 3 Premiership teams since formation and got absolutely pumped by 2 of them.

Lee McCulloch scored 20+ goals last season, he'd be lucky to reach double figures in the top league.

jacomo
24-01-2014, 11:07 AM
His demand for praise for what they have achieved is nonsense - as has been extensively covered in the media, they can't afford the team they have, even with income that dwarfs the rest of the clubs in their division combined.

To use the familiar phrase, it's like praising someone for cracking the shell of a walnut when they've got a sledgehammer in their hands.

hibseleven
24-01-2014, 11:12 AM
did they!?!?

apologies - so they did!

hahaha Good one Rich T!!

SMAXXA
24-01-2014, 11:15 AM
I think he means there's not much difference in the salary they get in the Premiership and League One

HibbySpurs
24-01-2014, 11:22 AM
McCulloch even looks like your average The Rangers fan....

Thick as mince and ugly to go with it.....

Like something out of The Hills Have Eyes...... "get em ma......."

Ritchie
24-01-2014, 11:23 AM
hahaha Good one Rich T!!

:greengrin

don't pay much attention to Scottish diddy teams!

PatHead
24-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Did they not say something similar last season before the Dundee Utd cup tie? It was along the lines of there isn't much of a difference between the 3rd and SPL.

Springbank
24-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Plucky TheRangers held Dundee Utd at bay for around 14 seconds that day

Once it went 1-0 to the big league team it was all over

Carheenlea
24-01-2014, 11:34 AM
If we played Rangers tomorrow we would beat them by 3 or 4 goals.

hibees 7062
24-01-2014, 11:36 AM
Hope they get Celtic in the cup

Ronniekirk
24-01-2014, 11:50 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25877319

Yeah right they are pretty much the same thing Lee right enough.

That guy really is the end of a bell.

He is just basking in the limelight while can can .He knows he will be discarded before they return to big time so he wants to curry favour with whoever he can to get credit for helping them get back up the leagues .like anyone really gives a Toss . their plight has extended his rangers playing career so he has actually done well out of adversity ,but if he expects a pat on the back forget it

Deansy
24-01-2014, 12:09 PM
'Little between Premiership and League one' - Quite a statement coming from someone whose club has never played in the Premiership.

Saorsa
24-01-2014, 12:19 PM
'Little between Premiership and League one' - Quite a statement coming from someone whose club has never played in the Premiership.Small time, small team player looking for a headline. :agree:

easty
24-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Pipe down McCulloch, your team is irrelevant.

AndyM_1875
24-01-2014, 12:39 PM
If they think they deserve more credit for flattening most teams when their wage bill is £5million then they're even more off their heads than I thought...dearie me.

This.
Why should anyone give them praise for staying unbeaten in the league against teams of part time players? Its ludicrous. They dwarf these sides, most of whom are community teams, with their budget and spending power. I'd say the same too about their horrific hooped brothers too going around teary eyed looking for praise because they haven't lost a game in the league yet with ten times the budget of clubs like Aberdeen, Hibs, United etc and more.

Sod the bloody pair of them, pair of pish stained sectarianism peddling toss pots.
Wish they'd both bugger off from the Scottish League.

HibbySpurs
24-01-2014, 12:57 PM
This.
Why should anyone give them praise for staying unbeaten in the league against teams of part time players? Its ludicrous. They dwarf these sides, most of whom are community teams, with their budget and spending power. I'd say the same too about their horrific hooped brothers too going around teary eyed looking for praise because they haven't lost a game in the league yet with ten times the budget of clubs like Aberdeen, Hibs, United etc and more.

Sod the bloody pair of them, pair of pish stained sectarianism peddling toss pots.
Wish they'd both bugger off from the Scottish League.

Problem with that is that despite what their "uber-fans" will tell you about "The Blockbuster", "Biggest Derby in the World", "biggest Clubs in the World" etc. etc. ad nauseum......

No one else wants them.... We dont either but we've got the *****y end of the stick I'm afraid......

Big Frank
24-01-2014, 01:06 PM
Hope they get Celtic in the cup

Never in a million years will that happen. Celtc would run up a cricket score against them. No danger will that be allowed to happen.

AndyM_1875
24-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Problem with that is that despite what their "uber-fans" will tell you about "The Blockbuster", "Biggest Derby in the World", "biggest Clubs in the World" etc. etc. ad nauseum......

No one else wants them.... We dont either but we've got the *****y end of the stick I'm afraid......

I know.... and I appreciate what your saying.

My problem I guess is I just don't like them. Either of them. I don't like their stupid Derby (ETA August 2015) , I don't like what they bring to the table with their stupid baggage , their pathetic agendas and paranoia and their brainless Neanderthal fans.
That pretty much covers it! :greengrin

hibees 7062
24-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Never in a million years will that happen. Celtc would run up a cricket score against them. No danger will that be allowed to happen.

http://rs9.pbsrc.com/albums/a55/WildeRebellion/Gifs/tumblr_lhiihcavv91qafqut.gif~c200

Hibernia Na Eir
24-01-2014, 01:36 PM
McCulloch certainly isn't a top player and probably hasn't ever been. But if The Rankers FC make it to our top flight, and he's still an employee, then he'll get the run around, BIG TIME. He's finished. Can't wait to see McCoists chumps getting humped every other week :-)

Pleasing for us. How pleasing for celtic fans? !!

LancsHibs
24-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Ridiculous comment from a very silly man:lolrangers:

Monts
24-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Instead of being praised for this season they should've been lambasted for last season

Big Frank
24-01-2014, 01:55 PM
http://rs9.pbsrc.com/albums/a55/WildeRebellion/Gifs/tumblr_lhiihcavv91qafqut.gif~c200

Nope, looked at it over and over... still no idea what he's meant to be saying. Don't you have a funnier one :confused: So funny that I could spray my coffee over my keyboard and monitor :confused:

or at least one where we could make out his "funny" outburst.

Is this where I put "epic Fail" in :confused:

:coffee:

Del Boy
24-01-2014, 03:10 PM
Laughable comment from a thug of a player who epitomises that vile club

allezsauzee
24-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Aye Lee, you're spot on pal, that's why teams in the third tier regularly appear in the finals of the cup competitions....oh wait

hibees 7062
24-01-2014, 03:44 PM
Nope, looked at it over and over... still no idea what he's meant to be saying. Don't you have a funnier one :confused: So funny that I could spray my coffee over my keyboard and monitor :confused:

http://rsmg.pbsrc.com/albums/v305/pathtosomewhere/GIFs/GIFS2/1393.gif~c200

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-01-2014, 03:47 PM
I will give him credit, but it will be the same kind of credit that the club formally known as Rangers gave out in that, I will only stump up, one word in every ten that I said I would.
Mind you, if there is nothing between League One and the SFPL, that means that every club from Arbroath up, has a justifiable claim to join the EPL?

SquashedFrogg
24-01-2014, 06:55 PM

The dude has used a .gif file which may not exactly have worked very well on this occasion but I'm not sure a smart arsed comment like that was completely necessary...

For the record your signature pic is horrendously outdated...

stokesmessiah
24-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Celtic bite back.....surprisingly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25882901

stokesmessiah
24-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Fwiw I can't stand Lennon but his "I can't draw comparisons because I have never managed or played at that level" is humorous. You know the Orcs will be blowing gaskets.

stoneyburn hibs
24-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Fwiw I can't stand Lennon but his "I can't draw comparisons because I have never managed or played at that level" is humorous. You know the Orcs will be blowing gaskets.

Haha, well played Lennon, the Orcs that can read will be raging.
He is in all truth telling it like it is.

The_Todd
24-01-2014, 07:32 PM

Can't stand him but it's a great response, bound to get the Hun hoardes in a tizzy.

Hibs Class
24-01-2014, 08:31 PM
To be honest, until the The Rangers v Forfar thread last week I'd got to the point where I'd genuinely forgotten that there had been a new, similar but not the same, club formed, and their results had passed me by. But reading this, it's like the uneducated, ill-informed pish that any two year old that doesn't know better willl come out with.

PatHead
24-01-2014, 08:33 PM
Fud.

hibees 7062
24-01-2014, 08:52 PM
The dude has used a .gif file which may not exactly have worked very well on this occasion but I'm not sure a smart arsed comment like that was completely necessary...

For the record your signature pic is horrendously outdated...

:top marks Cheers

Andy74
24-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Can't stand him but it's a great response, bound to get the Hun hoardes in a tizzy.

It's a quality response.

Iain G
24-01-2014, 09:55 PM

If they did would this be the first time these two glasgow teams have met in a competitive fixture?

Hibercelona
24-01-2014, 11:06 PM
When you've been rotten away in league 2 for a whole season, league 1 must feel like SPL standard.

The Championship will feel like the EPL to him next season.

Eyrie
25-01-2014, 10:15 AM
If there is little difference in standard between the top flight and the third tier, then it would be reasonable to expect that games between Sevco Huns (featuring SPL players like Bell, Wallace, Shiels, Law and Daly) and any other team in that division (all composed of part time players, few of whom have any SPL experience) to be very competitive.

Instead Sevco Huns have won every game (bar one draw) and are twenty points clear at the top. That makes the domination of the SPL by their cousins at Septic seem a close contest.

Nailrod
25-01-2014, 03:42 PM
BBC 16:36:

GOAL - Rangers 3-2 Arbroath (McCulloch, pen)Rangers take the lead for the first time with Lee McCulloch converting a penalty.

Lee McCulloch proved right. All the Scottish leagues are indeed the same.