PDA

View Full Version : celtc this Sunday.

silverhibee
23-01-2014, 10:09 PM
How are we looking on the injury front for this weekend, Robertson suspended, 4 players not in contention or does TB bite the bullet and maybe bring a couple of these players back in to the squad as it seem we are a bit thin squad size.

And any new signings that we bring in before then, will they go straight in to the team to replace the players TB was unhappy with from the St Mirren game.

Stokes is out for celtc this weekend, maybe Griffiths will take his place in a celtc top on Sunday for celtc, pretty sure i heard on here it was a done deal. :wink:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
23-01-2014, 10:22 PM
How are we looking on the injury front for this weekend, Robertson suspended, 4 players not in contention or does TB bite the bullet and maybe bring a couple of these players back in to the squad as it seem we are a bit thin squad size.

And any new signings that we bring in before then, will they go straight in to the team to replace the players TB was unhappy with from the St Mirren game.

Stokes is out for celtc this weekend, maybe Griffiths will take his place in a celtc top on Sunday for celtc, pretty sure i heard on here it was a done deal. :wink:

Hoping for a decent crowd and a sneaky win:greengrin

Ronniekirk
23-01-2014, 10:25 PM

Vine and Tiawo played for under 20 s so with Robertson out you would think he may have to be on bench if he tried hard enough to impress. We should have one new signing by then but if we leave it too late then they may not even make bench but hopefully they do. handling played and scored for under 20s so he will make bench . It's the defense where my real concerns are as we are already completely stretched and don't see what he can do .a similar start to st mirren game and we could take another heavy defeat . griffiths back to Celtic for that game I can't see it .That would be final day deal if at all as why would they want to loose him

EskbankHibee
23-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Let's stuff them 8 nil

Diclonius
23-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Last chance for Thomson/Taiwo/Vine?

Stax
23-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Think it would be a perfect game for Thommo, unfortunately though it doesn't look like there's any way back for him.