PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets

mcfly
22-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Anyone know or remember when the 1st direct debit payment was for the 12 month interest free season ticket last year??

SmashinGlass
22-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Anyone know or remember when the 1st direct debit payment was for the 12 month interest free season ticket last year??

I think (but please don't quote me, as my memory isn't as good as it once was) my first payment came out at the end of July :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
22-01-2014, 12:29 PM

It depends on when you actually signed up, I was pretty early and my final payment is due 28th February.

Ronniekirk
22-01-2014, 12:52 PM
It depends on when you actually signed up, I was pretty early and my final payment is due 28th February.

But you said you weren't renewing so you will be quids in:hibees

Scouse Hibee
22-01-2014, 12:58 PM
But you said you weren't renewing so you will be quids in:hibees

No I never:greengrin

Ronniekirk
22-01-2014, 01:07 PM
No I never:greengrin
Ok you were thinking about it ,but weren't sure you could break the bond.A bit like Fleetwood Mac , you will never break the Chain .:aok: Good to hear ,if supporters like you go chucking it we will be in trouble:top marks

Gustavo Fring
22-01-2014, 01:10 PM
how much are the monthly payments ?

Pretty Boy
22-01-2014, 01:10 PM
I phoned Zebra the other day and my last payment is the 8th of next month.

erin go bragh
22-01-2014, 02:14 PM
how much are the monthly payments ?

For an adult and 2 kids in the ff lower .its £36 a month

Ggtth

Tynie01011973
22-01-2014, 05:15 PM
For an Adult ST Earlybird in Lower West with Cup Top Up it is £ 36.82pm
My first payment was 23/04/2013

:greengrin

.Sean.
22-01-2014, 05:18 PM
My payment is always the 25th of each month, sure this is my last month.

SwanseaHibs
22-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Mine is today and I'm sure this is my last as well. I am sure it was 10 payments commencing in April last year.

lord bunberry
22-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Mine is today and I'm sure this is my last as well. I am sure it was 10 payments commencing in April last year.

I thought it was 11 payments of around £35

O'Rourke3
22-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Mine started April so two more...

Bobo
22-01-2014, 06:01 PM

Yeh, that's the way I remember it, 11 payments after an initial payment. Initial payments obviously vary depending on time of purchase.

Jonnyboy
22-01-2014, 06:58 PM
What we need here is a visiting Jambo to advise us given their expertise on the subject of Direct Debits :wink:

SwanseaHibs
22-01-2014, 07:59 PM

I may be wrong and I can't find the original email from when I made the purchase. I've seen a couple of posts saying 11 months so I assume that's right. Purchase date was 2 April if that gives anybody any heads-up on when they think the last payment is.

Mine is normally £34.55 per month but I don't have the CTU - which considering I bought tickets for Hearts and now Raith Rovers was not the smartest move!

If the CTU is available next season I'll add it on.

Bobo
22-01-2014, 09:05 PM
Says 11 months here http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130301/forever-green-launched_2262950_3093266

lord bunberry
22-01-2014, 10:07 PM
I may be wrong and I can't find the original email from when I made the purchase. I've seen a couple of posts saying 11 months so I assume that's right. Purchase date was 2 April if that gives anybody any heads-up on when they think the last payment is.

Mine is normally £34.55 per month but I don't have the CTU - which considering I bought tickets for Hearts and now Raith Rovers was not the smartest move!

If the CTU is available next season I'll add it on.
I'm the same, I didn't get the ctu either, I thought that I had got it and by the time I realised that I didn't it was to late.

MartinfaePorty
23-01-2014, 05:03 PM
I applied but forgot to add the top up. Was in Oz and gave brother ticket for Stranraer game. Knocked back at turnstyle but given free ticket at office. Same thing happened to me Hearts game but had to pay. Checked ticket and doesn't say CTU so assumed my fault but I'm paying £36 odds per month so looks like should have it. Who am I best to call: Zebra or Hibs?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

MartinfaePorty
23-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Sorry meant to say I then asked for top up to be added before first payment came off which was confirmed. Emails deleted unfortunately.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

SwanseaHibs
23-01-2014, 05:30 PM
I'd try Zebra first. I looked on their website yesterday and the contact details are on there.

MartinfaePorty
24-01-2014, 11:32 AM
I'd try Zebra first. I looked on their website yesterday and the contact details are on there.

Thanks very much for that, SH. Emailed Zebra and they came back really quickly with a copy of my agreement and confirmation that they had a note to say my application had indeed been changed to add the top-up. Was going to head down to the ticket ofice tomorrow, but is it best to email first, as don't want to stand having a ding-dong with one of the staff, as happened at the Hearts game when it was like the scene from the Monty Python argument sketch ('I've paid for the top-up', 'No, you haven't', 'Yes, I have' etc.).

SwanseaHibs
24-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Thanks very much for that, SH. Emailed Zebra and they came back really quickly with a copy of my agreement and confirmation that they had a note to say my application had indeed been changed to add the top-up. Was going to head down to the ticket ofice tomorrow, but is it best to email first, as don't want to stand having a ding-dong with one of the staff, as happened at the Hearts game when it was like the scene from the Monty Python argument sketch ('I've paid for the top-up', 'No, you haven't', 'Yes, I have' etc.).

Glad you got it sorted.

Hopefully the club will be offering the interest-free instalment plan for next season. I saw on the Zebra website they are doing Hearts, Burnley and a few others but nothing relating to us so far.

Jonnyboy
24-01-2014, 07:46 PM

Was it the ten minute argument, or the full half hour? :greengrin

Pete
24-01-2014, 07:57 PM
What we need here is a visiting Jambo to advise us given their expertise on the subject of Direct Debits :wink:

Get a season ticket through zebra.

Act the big man and show off because you have a season ticket.

Pay the first payment.

Take money from the kids piggy bank to pay the second.

The third? Bump zebra.

Cry like a bitch and tell everyone how unfair it is when zebra want their money.

Act the big man and show off because you were a season ticket holder.

Jonnyboy
24-01-2014, 08:00 PM
Get a season ticket through zebra.

Act the big man and show off because you have a season ticket.

Pay the first payment.

Take money from the kids piggy bank to pay the second.

The third? Bump zebra.

Cry like a bitch and tell everyone how unfair it is when zebra want their money.

Act the big man and show off because you were a season ticket holder.

Correct.

And I've a feeling FOH will soon find out that these heroes know exactly how to cancel a DD :greengrin