PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together next season without the watery farts

malagahibby
21-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Ok tin hat time but the way to compensate for the loss of 4k of the muppets would be to open the top end of the main stand upper and lower and it would be easy to police to the Celtic fans.we can move our season ticket holders for 2 games with a free ticket for their kid/mate for the inconvenience .I sit in the east and normal games there's not very many fans in that section each game.
Very little loss of revenue overall.

Stewboy
21-01-2014, 10:09 PM
That ******

Rearrange into a popular phrase

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Nah.

Improved performances/results next season will fill the void.

JohnStephens91
21-01-2014, 10:19 PM
I'd rather back slowly onto a cactus that goes up my Crewe Toll and then pull it back out than give those cretins anymore seats

Groathillgrump
21-01-2014, 10:21 PM
No danger I'd give up my seat to some smelly soap dodger. :bitchy:

hibeedonald
21-01-2014, 10:24 PM
If there really was a bad shortfall I would certainly consider it. Possibly make the Celtic section in the west a "family section" though. If we managed to share a stand with Hearts then surely Celtic would be possible without trouble.

poolman
21-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Ok tin hat time but the way to compensate for the loss of 4k of the muppets would be to open the top end of the main stand upper and lower and it would be easy to police to the Celtic fans.we can move our season ticket holders for 2 games with a free ticket for their kid/mate for the inconvenience .I sit in the east and normal games there's not very many fans in that section each game.

Eh.....Nah

Sir David Gray
21-01-2014, 11:05 PM

No thanks.

If that ever happened, I would boycott the match and I would imagine quite a few others would do likewise.

That would probably cancel out any extra income we may get from having extra Celtic fans inside the stadium.

I want less Celtic fans inside Easter Road, not more.

Jack
21-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Never going to happen.

marinello59
22-01-2014, 06:00 AM

The concourse in that section of the West is too small for segregation. Unlike the concourse on the East which is ideal. Let them sit next to you. :devil:

007 Mickey Weir
22-01-2014, 06:33 AM
I think Hibs and Hearts should invent a Festival Cup and Maybe make the East of Scotland Cup first team players for a couple of years. Shared revenue from both games.

killie-hibby
22-01-2014, 06:47 AM
[QUOTE=malagahibby;3878858]Ok tin hat time but the way to compensate for the loss of 4k of the muppets would be to open the top end of the main stand upper and lower and it would be easy to police to the Celtic fans.we can move our season ticket holders for 2 games with a free ticket for their kid/mate for the inconvenience .I sit in the east and normal games there's not very many fans in that section each game.
Very little loss of revenue overall.[/QUOTE

An increase of 200 Hibs supporters at each home league game next season will be adequate compensation. I sit in the West stand,and if Hibs asked me to give up my seat for a Bigot supporter then that would be my final contact with the club. Rightly or wrongly I would feel that HFC give more value to the Bigot twins support than my own 57 years of supporting Hibs.

offshorehibby
22-01-2014, 08:08 AM
No chance, it's ben debated on here several times. An improved performance next season will see increased crowds. The average home croed only needs to increase slightly to compensate for nae jambos.

Craig_in_Prague
22-01-2014, 08:14 AM
No chance, it's ben debated on here several times. An improved performance next season will see increased crowds. The average home croed only needs to increase slightly to compensate for nae jambos.

Their cheating has cost us potentially cup wins in 2006 and 2012, with many years of lower league placings.
That adds up to a lot of lost revenue.

so by simply going on without them there, we should have a sporting chance to earn plenty money without changing much (but a better team will always help!)

Cammy
22-01-2014, 09:18 AM
[QUOTE=malagahibby;3878858]Ok tin hat time but the way to compensate for the loss of 4k of the muppets would be to open the top end of the main stand upper and lower and it would be easy to police to the Celtic fans.we can move our season ticket holders for 2 games with a free ticket for their kid/mate for the inconvenience .I sit in the east and normal games there's not very many fans in that section each game.
Very little loss of revenue overall.[/QUOTE

An increase of 200 Hibs supporters at each home league game next season will be adequate compensation. I sit in the West stand,and if Hibs asked me to give up my seat for a Bigot supporter then that would be my final contact with the club. Rightly or wrongly I would feel that HFC give more value to the Bigot twins support than my own 57 years of supporting Hibs.

:agree: The club would not do this, but if they did my 2 season tickets for the West would also be cancelled. Why is it always someone from one of the other stands that makes this kind of ridiculous suggestion? The East was designed so that it could be segregated for cup matches that would be the only possibility, could you imagine the uproar of suggesting people be moved from their seats? Not going to happen thankfully.

Ronniekirk
22-01-2014, 10:02 AM
I think Hibs and Hearts should invent a Festival Cup and Maybe make the East of Scotland Cup first team players for a couple of years. Shared revenue from both games.

Used to enjoy the old east of Scotland shield games when we played our first team back in the 70s am not against this idea but which venue unless a two legged affair However a lot of threads before have indicated there isn't an appetite for this

lyonhibs
22-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Better football = more Hibs fans (I imagine 8,000 more spread over 17 home games isn't exactly beyond the realms of possibility).

Cancels out any "need" to give a single inch more of Easter Road to those stinking tramps.

judas
25-01-2014, 08:44 AM
To large away crowds? For the sake of revenue?

eastterrace
25-01-2014, 08:50 AM

this has been done before on here , no is my answer, how many extra would you get 3 or 4 hundred think of the cost to segregate that lot. we dont want to go down the killie way of thinking.

Brightside
25-01-2014, 08:50 AM

No. Give up a bit of the east if you want.

3pm
25-01-2014, 08:52 AM
I would....but I don't sit there. If I did, I wouldn't want to.

Stuarty27
25-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Yes I agree it it
An extra 2000 fans at £25 a pop is easy maths

Inch Hibs
25-01-2014, 08:56 AM
Yes I agree it it
An extra 2000 fans at £25 a pop is easy maths

Where's the extra 2000 fans coming from like?

Hearts are ***** and relegated, no rangers and celtics crowds are down.

Pointless.

bigwheel
25-01-2014, 08:58 AM
No , you would have to ask season ticket holders to move - no need - perhaps on Celtic would use some of them and not something we should ever consider

Pretty Boy
25-01-2014, 09:02 AM
We used to do this years back no? When the Dunbar End held more than it does now.

Not sure there is really demand for it now tbh though and the cost of extra Police and stewards probably eats in to any potential profit.

clerriehibs
25-01-2014, 09:06 AM

No. Home matches are supposed to be an advantage; why dismiss that advantage? Supposing homfc survive, and return to the top division along with the rangers at some point? You're suggesting it's a good idea to reduce our advantage in potentially 6 home games of the season? Not only that, there would be a significant offset to any gain, created by a number of home fans subsequently staying away because our club were acting as if they were owned by such clubs.

Is the name and this kind of post simple coincidence? :greengrin

MWHIBBIES
25-01-2014, 09:16 AM
No, its hard enough to have to look at those disgusting rats in our away end.

Onion
25-01-2014, 09:19 AM

Madness. Can you imagine Hibs and Hearts fans sitting in the same stand. Crazy Idea.

erin go bragh
25-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Na , leave that single fish to Killie .

Ggtth

malagahibby
25-01-2014, 11:17 PM
I simply asked the question last week and it's been a fairly big No-which is fine.
I would say today I'm not too confident on getting 300 more fans each game on average as we only have guaranteed Celtic and Aberdeen homes once next season which will pull the average down .also if Hamilton get promoted it will bring the average down even further.

Footballs all about opinions ....

ronaldo7
26-01-2014, 01:03 AM
I simply asked the question last week and it's been a fairly big No-which is fine.
I would say today I'm not too confident on getting 300 more fans each game on average as we only have guaranteed Celtic and Aberdeen homes once next season which will pull the average down .also if Hamilton get promoted it will bring the average down even further.

Footballs all about opinions ....

Where do you sit... East/West/FF??

I'd rather try and grow our support than give an inch to any other clubs supporters to be housed in OUR STANDS.

Opinions eh.

IWasThere2016
26-01-2014, 05:49 AM
Just arrange a "glamour friendly"against the Yams - they turn in out in their tens for such games :greengrin

marinello59
26-01-2014, 07:15 AM
Where do you sit... East/West/FF??

I'd rather try and grow our support than give an inch to any other clubs supporters to be housed in OUR STANDS.

Opinions eh.

:top marks