PDA

View Full Version : atmosphere in stands

eggbamyasi
21-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Hi all newbie here .
been hibs fan for 25 +years . Had a season ticket for five seasons 1998-2003, had to stop due to working sat with job :-(
Decided after long time out to buy two again for me and my girlfriend next season :-)
My question is which stand should I go for ? Whats the situation now atmosphere wise in the three stands . My season ticket before was in the old east stand at corner near away end . Loved the singing etc but a bit older now so dont fancy being in with the young team lol, but still want singing and good atmosphere . Any suggestion be great .

GGTHH :-D

Chuck Rhoades
21-01-2014, 06:29 PM
East, Section 43 anywhere from Row S back is usually where the singing is with the younger team being towards the back.

silverhibee
21-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Hi all newbie here .
been hibs fan for 25 +years . Had a season ticket for five seasons 1998-2003, had to stop due to working sat with job :-(
Decided after long time out to buy two again for me and my girlfriend next season :-)
My question is which stand should I go for ? Whats the situation now atmosphere wise in the three stands . My season ticket before was in the old east stand at corner near away end . Loved the singing etc but a bit older now so dont fancy being in with the young team lol, but still want singing and good atmosphere . Any suggestion be great .

Stay away from the fandans, can be found lurking in the East West and North stands, East section 42 seems to be fandan free and close to the singing. :aok: :greengrin

One Day Soon
21-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Hi all newbie here .

It is my great pleasure to say:

LTYF

fat freddy
21-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Hi all newbie here .

are you the real eggbamyasi?

Bronson
21-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Hi all newbie here .

If it's a bit of atmosphere you're after the east is the only real choice mate. I'd have to agree that sect 42 is the best if you want atmosphere but don't want to be right in amongst the singing section:aok:

lord bunberry
21-01-2014, 07:35 PM
are you the real eggbamyasi?

I was just going to ask that, quite liked egg master back in the day

eggbamyasi
21-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Cheers all . Will get to next game I can check out east again .
and nope not real eggbamyasi lol , didnt think anyone would know what the name was, quality hehe

.Sean.
21-01-2014, 08:46 PM
East, Section 43 anywhere from Row S back is usually where the singing is with the younger team being towards the back.
That's because I'm in row R of 43 and I'll no tolerate any if your nonsense in front of me :greengrin

fat freddy
21-01-2014, 09:16 PM
Cheers all . Will get to next game I can check out east again .
and nope not real eggbamyasi lol , didnt think anyone would know what the name was, quality hehe

hey, we're culture vultures on .net...used to share rehearsal space with eggy back in the day...borrowed his gear without his knowledge many a time...the boy done well.

RIP
21-01-2014, 10:27 PM
Hi all newbie here .

Section 43 mate. 1961 was my first game. 6 guys within ten feet of my seat saw the Tornadoes.

Not just the young team up there - plenty auld bams, bairns, burds, family groups, GGTTH

C'Mon Butchers Boys!!

wearethehibs
22-01-2014, 08:23 AM
If everyone treated every game like the last derby then you could sit anywhere you wanted.