PDA

View Full Version : Bazza's Rubber Stamps

Dashing Bob S
21-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Following on from Barry's exciting revelations that the Hearts share deal only needs !rubber stamped' I'm wondering what else is pending, waiting on the glory of inky rubber crashing down on it?

"Yes, technically we have yet to win the champions league, but after Mr Romanov's comments it's pretty much rubber stamped."

MrSmith
21-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Following on from Barry's exciting revelations that the Hearts share deal only needs !rubber stamped' I'm wondering what else is pending, waiting on the glory of inky rubber crashing down on it?

"Yes, technically we have yet to win the champions league, but after Mr Romanov's comments it's pretty much rubber stamped."

Three world cup stars I heard!

Ronniekirk
21-01-2014, 11:56 AM

Here is mr Romanov s arrest warrant but nobody seems to have rubber stamped it.

i have got my rubber stamp but where have I misfiled billy brooms P 45

Glesgahibby
21-01-2014, 11:57 AM
14,000 crowd for Saturday "RUBBER STAMPED" that's a FAXED !!!! Sorry FACT !!!!!!!!!

Hibby Kay-Yay
21-01-2014, 11:58 AM
The signings of Goodwillie, Boyd, Rudi, Eremenko, plus others...just waiting on that rubber stamp.

dangermouse
21-01-2014, 11:59 AM
The purchase of a new rubber stamp has yet to be rubber stamped.

Ronniekirk
21-01-2014, 12:03 PM
What all the bills to creditors we owe , put that rubber stamp away , we are still in administration and when we get the Lithuanian Rubber Stamp of Approval all will be Barry

Dashing Bob S
21-01-2014, 12:07 PM
14,000 crowd for Saturday "RUBBER STAMPED" that's a FAXED !!!! Sorry FACT !!!!!!!!!

I'm worrying that the increasing reliance on the rubber stamp to the detriment of the relatively high-tech fax machine is a sign of the Tynecastle club's growing penury.

Has the fax machine been phased out in favour of the rubber stamp?

Will Hearts bring back Phil 'Rubber' Stamp to bolster the midfield and lend experience?

Ronniekirk
21-01-2014, 12:08 PM
The purchase of a new rubber stamp has yet to be rubber stamped.
No actually ,that was rubber stamped by Mr Southern personally but billy brown then didn't hand deliver the order as he isn't sure who is really in charge of the Rubber Stamping any more

Bostonhibby
21-01-2014, 12:09 PM
He's like an over keen excitable attention seeking puppy jumping up and doon seeking its masters approval, it usually ends up sitting in a pool of its own piss.....

Can anyone think of any other allisbarry proclamations / journalistic masterpieces that haven't quite come true yet or weren't accurate in the first place :devil::stirrer:

Jim44
21-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Allisruberstamped!!!! :greengrin

Hibby Kay-Yay
21-01-2014, 12:10 PM
He's like an over keen excitable attention seeking puppy jumping up and doon seeking its masters approval, it usually ends up sitting in a pool of its own piss.....

Can anyone think of any other allisbarry proclamations / journalistic masterpieces that haven't quite come true yet or weren't accurate in the first place :devil::stirrer:

Self sufficient was entertaining

Geo_1875
21-01-2014, 12:11 PM

All of them.

Ronniekirk
21-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Rudi thinks it's just a matter of his signing being Rubber Stamped

Bostonhibby
21-01-2014, 12:14 PM
No actually ,that was rubber stamped by Mr Southern personally but billy brown then didn't hand deliver the order as he isn't sure who is really in charge of the Rubber Stamping any more

:greengrin When they are a totally legal, compliant tax paying club wholly owned by the fans I have heard they are going to set up a rubber stamp ordering department with its own committee, There will be a minimum dress code of maroon jumper and blazers with shiny badges and a pocketful of pens. It will meet every second Saturday so that they have a real reason not to go to the game.

Dashing Bob S
21-01-2014, 12:14 PM
I would like to see a rubber stamp that was self-sufficient.

Glesgahibby
21-01-2014, 12:20 PM
I'm worrying that the increasing reliance on the rubber stamp to the detriment of the relatively high-tech fax machine is a sign of the Tynecastle club's growing penury.

Has the fax machine been phased out in favour of the rubber stamp?

Will Hearts bring back Phil 'Rubber' Stamp to bolster the midfield and lend experience?
Yes,part of there cost cutting drive
a rubber stamp uses less ink than a fax machine and also cuts down the lecky bill:agree:

Hibbyradge
21-01-2014, 12:22 PM
Once the "that's what you call a planning application" has been rubber stamped, work on the new 51000 mega stadium will commence.

Stay tuned!

Ronniekirk
21-01-2014, 12:22 PM
:greengrin When they are a totally legal, compliant tax paying club wholly owned by the fans I have heard they are going to set up a rubber stamp ordering department with its own committee, There will be a minimum dress code of maroon jumper and blazers with shiny badges and a pocketful of pens. It will meet every second Saturday so that they have a real reason not to go to the game.

But who will Rubber Stamp that committee being formed.think I will erase that thought Opps wrong Rubber

Ronniekirk
21-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Who Rubber Stamped Stevenson giving the st Johnstone goalie a Rubber Ear as it has led to a two match ban being Rubber Stamped

GreenLake
21-01-2014, 12:26 PM
They can issue all the missing shares by attaching a rubber stamp under Madam Budge's right shoe while telling her that Locke will remain team manager.

The_Todd
21-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Who Rubber Stamped Stevenson giving the st Johnstone goalie a Rubber Ear as it has led to a two match ban being Rubber Stamped

He rubber stamped himself. Repeatedly, all over the arms.

kdhibees1
21-01-2014, 02:45 PM
http://us.123rf.com/450wm/roxanabalint/roxanabalint1310/roxanabalint131000195/22682261-grunge-rubber-stamp-with-text-liquidation-vector-illustration.jpg

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-01-2014, 04:48 PM
There's still £1,000,000 winging its way to the jumbos soon from those kind hearted souls over at Wonga. Barry told me. Hopefully rubber stamped soon

Eyrie
21-01-2014, 08:12 PM
They may be talking about rubber stamps, but the rubber cheques will return soon enough.

Aldo
21-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Once the "that's what you call a planning application" has been rubber stamped, work on the new 51000 mega stadium will commence. Stay tuned!

But but I thought it was going to become listed so it couldn't get knocked down by any developer or have they changed their minds again.

;-)

AltheHibby
21-01-2014, 08:32 PM
But how can they form a rubber stamp committee when a committee won't exist to rubber stamp its formation? :confused:

lapsedhibee
21-01-2014, 09:40 PM
a rubber stamp uses less ink than a fax machine and also cuts down the lecky bill:agree:

That's true but it wouldn't suit the simpleton hordes, as they rely on being able to undermine the PBS regime, if necessary, by faxing them completely black pages of A4 paper. There would be no way to similarly devastate an unpopular regime which operated by rubber stamp instead of fax machine.

BH Hibs
22-01-2014, 01:54 AM
Rubberstampedback

The_Todd
22-01-2014, 09:05 AM
Rubberstampedback

Isn't that just Ryan Stevenson?