PDA

View Full Version : EOS v Ormiston

oconnors_strip
20-01-2014, 10:27 PM
The east of scotland team have their first game of 2014 this Saturday, away to Ormiston. Kick off 2pm. Recreation Park
Meadowbank Ormiston EH35 5LH

Since the first team aren't playing til the Sunday then get along and watch the lads play

Twiglet
20-01-2014, 10:30 PM
The east of scotland team have their first game of 2014 this Saturday, away to Ormiston. Kick off 2pm. Recreation Park

Since the first team aren't playing til the Sunday then get along and watch the lads play

Thanks for the info Nikki. Might try and pop along.

SmashinGlass
20-01-2014, 11:01 PM
Yeah, thanks. Being unaware of how the EOS setup operates, does anyone know why it is that there are no further fixtures posted beyond this weekend?

oconnors_strip
20-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Yeah, thanks. Being unaware of how the EOS setup operates, does anyone know why it is that there are no further fixtures posted beyond this weekend?

Don't know why the hibs official site doesn't have the eos fixtures up, also the eos site doesn't for some reason. From the beginning of the season to December all the games were listed on the eos website

I do know we are playing Burntisland at the training centre on 1st feb at 2pm. That game will be quite feisty after the match over there in November

down-the-slope
21-01-2014, 09:17 AM

I assume thats pitch just along from library?

Tollhouse Hibee
21-01-2014, 09:21 AM

sure is - only decent pitch in ormiston

Posh Swanny
21-01-2014, 09:26 AM

Yeah that's the one. I live right opposite the library and parking can be "fun" when they play Craigroyston and the like so will be very busy if many turn up to watch - try not to block the bus route outside my house! I shall take a wander over.

oconnors_strip
21-01-2014, 09:34 AM

I've never been there so will have to google map it

down-the-slope
21-01-2014, 10:15 AM
sure is - only decent pitch in ormiston

I was thinking its THE only pitch I was aware off

Yeah that's the one. I live right opposite the library and parking can be "fun" when they play Craigroyston and the like so will be very busy if many turn up to watch - try not to block the bus route outside my house! I shall take a wander over.

Yup bus drivers fav road :greengrin

I've never been there so will have to google map it

:aok: answered above.... They will be as well changing at EM its not much further than their own pitch...and yes parking is a mare...even to goto library ....

Bus 113 from edin via tranent (Pencaitland Bus)

SaulGoodman
21-01-2014, 10:40 AM
So now I can finally say 'if Hibs were playing in my back garden I'd shut the curtains'

Mind the divots from where I've been smacking golf balls from one end of the pitch to the other :greengrin

SmashinGlass
21-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Don't know why the hibs official site doesn't have the eos fixtures up, also the eos site doesn't for some reason. From the beginning of the season to December all the games were listed on the eos website

I do know we are playing Burntisland at the training centre on 1st feb at 2pm. That game will be quite feisty after the match over there in November

Very strange that they aren't posting in advance for now. I'm quite anal about diarising everything so I know when it's happening, in an almost OCD like fashion. This unavailability of fixtures stresses me out :greengrin

I can't manage this week due to existing commitments, but will be attending the Burntisland game, along with my wee fella. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
21-01-2014, 09:16 PM
A derby I suppose.
Hope they get a few along.

Posh Swanny
22-01-2014, 11:40 AM
If anyone is planning to get the 113 on Saturday, the bus isn't serving Pencaitland at the moment and is terminating in Ormi. Unless you need to purchase supplies at the co-op, you can stay on board at the stop on Main Street and the bus heads straight round to the football pitch past the school and library. There is a stop right next to the pitch. It'll be like your very own cheap supporters bus @ £2.50 single from Edinburgh!