PDA

View Full Version : Hibees wanted.

captain marvel
20-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Alright Folks.

This is basically a rallying cry for Hibees of all shapes an sizes to help their fellow fan.

I am a photography student in my final year of Uni, trying to do a project that shows us fans as exactly what we are for 90 minutes a week, family. I wanted to do this because it is something that I think is unique about sport, and something which shines especially bright with the Hibee Nation. I would like to photograph Hibs fans at their work place, to show the wide spread of people who are associated with the club. If you don't work, or are retired, that's fine, because it is another type of person who gets involved with the games!!

There are just one or two things that I would like to know:

1- If you have a season ticket, that would be perfect, if not, do you have a preferred seat that you go to when you can?

2- What do you do? (work, retired, unemployed, job seekers, whatever!)

And that's all!

As I will be shooting mostly in a place of work, it would be great to have the permission of the managers/ relevant people, and know what I can and can't do! The shoot itself will only take about half an hour, but there is a possibility of needing to re-shoot later on (hopefully not)!

If you have any questions, then feel free to get in touch. And if you are reading this thinking that "I'd do it but I'm an ugly git" etc, stop worrying. We come in all shapes and sizes and I want to show that. Seriously, any age, any race, religion, sex or anything, I need your help!!

Thank you for your time, please get in touch if you are interested or would like more information!!

GGTTH

Ronniekirk
20-01-2014, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=captain marvel;3877186]Alright Folks.

This is basically a rallying cry for Hibees of all shapes an sizes to help their fellow fan.

I am a photography student in my final year of Uni, trying to do a project that shows us fans as exactly what we are for 90 minutes a week, family. I wanted to do this because it is something that I think is unique about sport, and something which shines especially bright with the Hibee Nation. I would like to photograph Hibs fans at their work place, to show the wide spread of people who are associated with the club. If you don't work, or are retired, that's fine, because it is another type of person who gets involved with the games!!

There are just one or two things that I would like to know:

1- If you have a season ticket, that would be perfect, if not, do you have a preferred seat that you go to when you can?

2- What do you do? (work, retired, unemployed, job seekers, whatever!)

And that's all!

As I will be shooting mostly in a place of work, it would be great to have the permission of the managers/ relevant people, and know what I can and can't do! The shoot itself will only take about half an hour, but there is a possibility of needing to re-shoot later on (hopefully not)!
If you have any questions, then feel free to get in touch. And if you are reading this thinking that "I'd do it but I'm an ugly git" etc, stop worrying. We come in all shapes and sizes and I want to show that. Seriously, any age, any race, religion, sex or anything, I need your help!!

Thank you for your time, please get in touch if you are interested or would hi

half an hour to take a photo ?