PDA

View Full Version : Players Ratings v St Mirren

Davy Mac
20-01-2014, 09:54 AM
Sorry if someone else has posted ratings, not seen the highlights and my ratings from what I remember this morning

Williams 5 - Exposed by his defence and might have done better with the goals

Maybury 3 - Like the Sellick Cup Final, caught out, slow, wanders out of position, no likey.
McGivern 1 - Still think he should have started in the middle with Nelson, Forster RB & sadly Lewis LB
Forster 4 - Unsettled with the change of position IMO, also indecisive at times
Nelson 4 - Poorest game I've seen from him, all the defence couldn't handle the pace of St Mirren's players in the first 30 mins - horrible to watch

Stevenson 4 - Caught too far forward for one of the goals when LB, again, he's been playing so well too.
Harris 6 - Got better as they game went on and glided with the ball in the 2nd but non-existent when he first came on.
Cairney 3 - Nah, not for me, I said after the Utd game he plays for himself and not the team, Saturday he didn't even do that. On Terry's punt list me thinks
Craig 3 - Jeepers creepers where did that performance come from, I thought he had turned things around for himself, he was gash, whiney and poor leadership
Robertson 5 - Best performer in the first but still contributed very little other than huff and puff but at least it showed

Cummings 5 - Needs a goal, tricky and willing and like his vibe
Collins 6 - You've got to say he took his goals well but his first touch is hurried and very inconsistent. Probably MOM or Stanton

Stanton 6 Excellent young man, more of that please and probbaly just vgot edged out by Collins for MOM
Zoubir 2 - Nothing to offer and powder puff

Ref 4 - Another poor inconsistent performance and didn't get the big decision right
Fans 4 - Frustrated, as we just didn't see this coming but nothing should surprise us as we've seen all too often.
Butcher 4 - Got the startuing defence wrong IMO and although recovered slightly hopefully he will know weild the axe on some of the shxte we've got

yerauldda
20-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Williams - 5

Maybury - 4
Nelson - 4
Forster - 5
Stevenson - 5

Harris - 5
Craig - 3
Robertson - 4
Cairney - 3
Stanton - 6

Collins - 6
Cummings - 5

St.Mirren looked as though they had studied how Hibs were going to play and did well at exploiting our weaknesses whereas we looked like we thought we were going to turn up and beat them. No wonder Butcher was furious.

I thought Sammy Stanton was a beath of fresh air and Stevenson was very good going forward but shocking defensively. Collins was good. Craig and Cairney were woeful and everyone else was poor.

Ronniekirk
20-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Just one of those games where for some reason it seems pointless doing this .too many unforeseen factors came into play .prefer to move on from it

Tricla
20-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Williams 5? What did he do wrong?

yerauldda
20-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Williams 5? What did he do wrong?

Did he do anything to merit more than a 5?